• Waypoint projection
• Distance and bearing between two waypoints
• Triangulation with crossing circles
• Path intersection
• Convert waypoints between different coordinate systems:
- Latitude/longitude (WGS84 datum)
- UTM (WGS84 datum)
- Dutch grid (RD or Rijksdriehoek)
- British grid (OSGB)
• Variable digits in waypoint
- N 53.2137 E 6.568 shows 6 markers for guessing a location (see screenshot)
• Text decryption:
- Rot13 (Decryption key from Geocaching.com)
- Caesar cipher
- Letter sum (a=1, z=26)
- Letter sum reversed (a=26, z=1)
- Phone sum (abc=2, def=3...)
- Roman numerals
• Distances in metric or imperial system
• Display your GPS position and use it as a waypoint
• All waypoint calculations can be displayed on a map
• Available languages: English, Nederlands, Deutsch
A full changelog, frequently asked questions and an explanation of requested permissions can be found at the application's website.
If you come across any bugs or have questions, please send me an e-mail since I can't respond to market comments.
Welcome to the secret world of Geocaching! Geocaching is a sort of technological treasure hunt that's sweeping the nation. Not sure what geocaching is? Visit http://adityawizkid.blogspot.com/2013/02/geo-caching-high-tech-hide-and-seek.html to find out all of the info and get started with geocaching. We here at WizWon Studios wanted to make this process as easy as possible for everyone. CacheThat! from WizWon Studios doesn't even need internet to go on a great geocaching adventure. Just plug in the coordinates of the cache and we'll do the rest for you! All it takes are three simple steps to start using CacheThat! like a pro. Also check out these cool features!
* See how Far you are from the cache
* See the Direction you need to go by turning towards the green arrow
* Quickly and Easily find out your location, altitude, accuracy and more
* Find Nearby caches (Requires Internet Capabilities)
* Log Caches that you have found (Requires Internet Capabilities)
* BRAND NEW Easy mode for new/inexperienced users
* Simple 3 step instructions added
* Instructions on how to use this app easily available IN APP and at http://adityawizkid.blogspot.com/2013/08/cachethat-geocaching-from-wizwon.html
Join the revolution of geocaching with the amazing geocaching app from WizWon Studios "CacheThat!" for only 99 cents while other apps charge 10 dollars!!!
Paperless geocaching without the work. A must have for realtime geocaching.
Uses GeoBeagle, OpenGPX or GeoHunter. Requires account with geocaching.com.
UPDATE: Fixed SD card full error
Support & Forum: http://gdak.wolojoli.nl/forum
With GDAK you can create databases on your Android device and fill them with caches via the Geoacaching.com Live API. Just install GDAK, let GDAK create the necessary directories, press the menu button and choose for Create Database. You can create as many databases as you want, but one database will suffice for most users.
It is also possible to view and work with databases from GSAK, the Geocaching Swiss Army Knife application for Microsoft Windows PCs, on your Android device. GDAK uses databases created by the GSAK program, so you will also need to have GSAK installed on your PC and create one or more databases there before using GDAK.
• On the images tab you can now see the log-images.
• A new menu-option: "With current filter". This option will open a new menu. With this menu you will be able to manage your database. Try it and see it yourself.
• A simple change in the filter options. You can now filter on archived, not available and available caches any way you want.
• Grabbedimages can now be contained in zip-files. Just be sure the files.db3 is still unzipped. The amount of zip-files is not very importand, and zipped and not zipped images can be mixed. But a little warning: zipped files loading is slow...
• You can now import caches that are published the last X days. (X can be 1-30)
CodeTables is a client application for downloading and displaying code tables from myGEOtools.de.
Note for V1.2: I saw some new "Out of memory" errors in the crash logs. It seems, that some code tables are too big for small devices. If this happens all the time, please send me an email with the device you are using and I'll check what I can do.
+++ Now up to 30 Caches +++
Near Geocaches always in view
30 near Caches (Pro Version)
See notifications of near Caches
Android Wear Support
Show only Geocache types you are interested in (Pro Version)
All near Caches on a Map
One click to show the nearest Cache
Low battery consumption
Geocaching Live Api
See found Caches
With the Geocaching Widget you have an overview over Caches near to you, no matter where you are. The Widget will update itself according to your setting but you can retrieve the nearest Caches anytime with just one click.
Thanks to the latest version of the Google Location-Api, there is no need for GPS. Nevertheless it is just as accurate. This means that your Geocaching Widget uses nearly no battery.
The standard version of the Geocaching Widget shows you the 3 caches which are nearest to you. There will also be Advertisements. If you are annoyed by the ads you can purchase the Pro Version any time via In-App-Billing.
In the Pro Version of the Geocaching Widget you are able to see up to 30 near Geocaches always on your Homescreen. Additionally there will be no Advertisements and you can choose which types of Caches you want to see. With the 24h Access you can enjoy the same advantages as with the Pro Version for 24 hours.
If you want more information about a Geocache, you can just click on it. There you will see all important information about a Geocache. From here you can open the official App or the browser. It is also possible to directly navigate to the Cache.
If you want to see the nearest Geocaches even faster, you can place the Geocaching Widget on your Lockscreen and stay up to date at any time (needs at least Android 4.2).
Android Wear support enables you to see near caches now on your Android Wear. Just enable notifications in the settings and you are good to go. If you do not own a Android Wear device, no problem, you can see the notifications too!
Have fun with your Geocaching Widget!
As usual with Smartphones, there are differences in location depending on connection and accessibility. In some cases the Browser will show an error if you try to log in at geocaching.com. If this is the case please clear cache and cookies in your Browser settings and try again Please use Chrome or the standard Browser. If the Widget does not show up in your Widgets section please restart your phone. For further help get in touch via email@example.com
You can run C/C++ in codepad2 after install the app.
[ Important Note ]
* Root your devices first!!! I think you can do this.
* There so many tools to root your android device. Just like http://shuaji.360.cn/root/
* Initialization of gcc will cost about 3 minutes.Wait patient after you install this app until you see words "Successful".
* CodePad GCC plugin is just an extention of codepad2. So you must install codepad2 if you want wite C/C++ code.
* CodePad GCC plugin is in BETA. If you experience any problems, please contact us so we can address them.
[ Other ]
This software uses code of GNU Compiler Collection.
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five stars if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact me if you have any problems.
[ KeyWords ]
Programming, Develop, C, C++ , IDE,Codepad
Tägliches Update aller verfügbaren und nicht verfügbaren Nachtcachen.
Integrierter Chat sowie Livereporter Modul, wo direkt von einem Nachtcache berichtet werden kann.
Every smartphone contains many sensors. Not only GPS, but also accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetic field, light, temperature, and many others. If you want to know which sensors are installed in your particular device, this app will tell you, together with all the related information about type, manufacturer, resolution, etc.
Furthermore, it can read out all the measurement values, display them in table form or graphics and store them as an ASCII file (csv = comma-separated values) for possible further evaluation, e.g. in a spread sheet like MS Excel. That is the main focus of this app, as its name indicates. Moreover, position data are recorded in a kml file for direct display with a program such as Google Earth. All related files are located in the sub-directory "SensorRecording".
There are two variations of the app:
- Pro version (with costs): full functionality
- Lite version (free of charge): data recording is limited to 1 minute.
The display responds to the "auto-rotate" setting (portrait or landscape).The text in menus and on buttons follows the language configuration of the smartphone: English (default), German, French and Spanish. Most views may be scrolled vertically and horizontally.
For a list of places where you can visit bitcoin visit our site: https://coinplanter.com
Update: we took first place in the Coinbase bithackathon!
GPS coordinates can be saved onsite and recalled later for manipulation or calculations can be done right in the field. When hiding a cache, have you ever wondered if you are too near a current cache? Find out quickly and easily with the distance calculator.
Two powerful GPS averaging utilities make it possible to much more accurately determine GPS coordinates. Using the averaging functions, can make hiding caches significantly easier. GPS bounce can be a difficult problem to overcome in some locations. The more powerful of the two averaging functions uses both time and positional averaging to zero in on your exact location.
A compass is included to easily follow any heading. The compass has a magnetic declination adjustment for the highest level of accuracy possible.
A mapping utility allows you to coordinate your GPS locations with local geographic features and show relative GPS locations to help you determine their accuracy and orient the user.
***** On some devices with lower screen size / resolution, you may need to scroll over to access all of the buttons / boxes. Rather than just prevent its use on smaller screens, the app will still operate fine but with the above caveat. *****
- log raw, by distance or time
- log during standby
- AutoLog, AutoStart
- Send log / track by email
- Publish to FTP
- Compress log: Zip, KMZ
- Google Maps, Open Street Map
- POIs, etc
- Online Services
- Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive
- Barometer / pressure sensor
- use of internal GPS
- use of external GPS via Bluetooth
- allow other apps to use external GPS via Mock provider
- act as GPS mouse
Ultra GPS Logger is a GPS Tracker which allows you to generate NMEA, KML and/or GPX logs with your GPS or GLONASS enabled Android device. It is able to keep GPS on during standby, which enables logging of a long period of time without the need of interaction with the device.
Ultra GPS Logger logs raw NMEA sentences! This is much more accurate than other products which just log every minute... It also supports intelligent KML/GPX output, which logs only real movement. Ultra GPS Logger also lets your device vibrate and flash its led in case the GPS fix is lost. Furthermore it represents your track on Google Map or Open Street Map!
User feedback is highly appreciated. Ultra GPS Logger is used for a variety of activities, like hiking, sailing, car / motorcycle / yacht racing or geotagging. Let me know what you use Ultra GPS Logger for :-))
Quick Start Guide: http://ugl.flashlight.de/QuickStart
User Guide (PDF): http://ugl.flashlight.de/UserGuide
In order to create an electronic log book for geocaches owned by you, you need the app GC-Codec and a QR code generator.
GCC was in many reviews, podcasts and tests on different geocaching sites. The feedback was allways really good. The ratings at the market emphasize this. So, give GCC a try! :)
You will find the full feature list and changelog on:
- Sun/Moon Rise/Set
- Easter Date
- Easter Years
- Shadow Calculator
Base16, 32, 64, 85 (en-/decode)
- CMY, CMYK, HEX, HSL, HSV, RGB, YIQ, YUV, YCBCR
- Intersection Bearing
- Intersection Distance/Radius (two)
- Intersection Distance/Radius (three)
- Intersection Circle
- Intersection Lines
e (Eulers number)
- own formulas and values
- many mathematical functions
GC Base 31 (en-/decode)
- SHA 160, 254, 384, 512
- SHA-3 224, 254, 384, 512
Kenny's Code (en-/decrypt)
Morse Code Translator
- Alchemical Symbols
- Ancient Egyptian Numbers
- Atbash / Caesar
- Bacon's cipher
- Chappe-Code (optical Telegraph)
- Code-Sun (mRNA)
- Dragon Runes
- Color Codes
- Finger Alphabet
- Flag Alphabet
- Freemasons Code
- Glagolitic Numerals
- Greek Numerals
- Lucky Numbers
- Hieratic Numbers
- Intergalactic Code
- Indian Numerals
- Japanese Numerals
- Klingon Language
- Krypton Language
- Mathematics and Physics Constants
- Modern Hylian
- Musical Notation System
- Periodic System
- Pipeline 3D
- Pixel Code
- Polybios Cipher
- POSTNET and PLANET
- Puzzle Code
- Segment Displays
- Sexagesimal System
- Spintype Alphabet
- Tom Tom
- Utopian Code
- Gypsy Signs
- Babylonian Numbers
- Barbier Alphabeth
- 8-Point Braille
- Sign Writing
- Greek Alphabet
- Lorm Alphabet
- Nießen Alphabet
- Shutter Telegraph
- Enochian Alphabet
- Space Invaders
- Dancing Man Code
- DTMF/MFV Signals
- Negate Bases
- Floating Point Numbers
One Time Pad
Periodic System of Elements
- Phone Number
- Vanity Code
- Input Keys
Phi (Golden Ratio)
- Is Prim
- Prime Factors
Rail Fence (en-/decrypt)
Resistor Color Code Calculator (4-Ring/5-Ring)
ROT5, 13, 18, 47
- 'E' Check
- 'D', 'N', 'φ' Calculator
- Prime Number Check
Tap Code (en-/decrypt)
Zuse Z22/CCIT2 (en-/decrypt)
- Four Themes
- Three Font Sizes
- Six Charsets
- Dynamic User-Interface
- English and german translation
- Fully integration of myGEOtools
- Complete offline usage
- No permissions on the device needed
- App 2 SD
- Tablet Ready
- Two Widgets
- Function Search