It is intended to be used with hardware keyboards (i.e. bluetooth keyboards), to stop the software keyboard from opening and taking away half of the screen.
Additionally it improves system performance as it frees up resources that would normaly be used by a software keyboard (layout, dictionarys etc.).
This app is a 'must-have' for people who regularly use an extra keyboard with their android tablet. While they cannot uninstall the system keyboards, they can unload them from system memory by choosing Null Keyboard as current keyboard.
A widget is included to allow easy switching between Null Keyboard and others.
This is not a driver and will not make your bluetooth keyboard work and neither will it break anything. Don't complain that it doesnt make your bluetooth keyboard work, because that is not its purpose.
This keyboard is useful if you have an external bluetooth keyboard paired with your phone and you want to stop the on-screen keyboard from popping up all the time.
To use, go in to keyboard settings and enable null keyboard, and then pick it as your input method. No keyboard should appear until you change it back.
NOTE: Samsung galaxy tabs running the latest android have an issue where the keyboard is frequently switched back to the on-screen keyboard. As far as I can tell, a fix for this needs to come from samsung, not from me. Even if it's something I can fix on my end, without a tab to test on, there's no way I'm going to be able to figure out what it is.
Keywords: wireless keyboard, laser projection keyboard, bluetooth keyboard, Celluon, data entry, typing, keyboard, mobile keyboard, pocket keyboard, laser keyboard
Recommend to check compatibility with An2An Remote (Demo) before purchase.
This app is still under development and may have stability issues, so please contact us for any problem (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you have a phone with physical keyboard or gamepad (e.g. Xperia Play), you don't need to buy separate input devices for your tablet.
- By using another device to input, screen is not blocked by onscreen keyboard and your finger so you get better view.
- Some keyboard/gamepad solution (e.g. Wiimote, Sixaxis) only work with certain types of device, this allows using a compatible device as a "bridge" so you can use those input solution with any device.
- Touchscreen handling consume CPU times, by sharing workload to another device you can get some speed improvement.
- An2An Remote (Demo) 3.0.0+ (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locnet.an2an.demo)
1. Install and setup An2An Remote
2. Install An2An Keyboard to Transmitter device, restart transmitter app if running.
3. Connect An2An Remote normally and start using.
This app works with most hardware keyboard/gamepad (e.g. dpad or Xperia Play buttons) and key-based software keyboard (e.g. our GameKeyboard app). It may not work well with text-based soft keyboard which directly manipulate input field text. Behaviour will be affected by active soft keyboard on transmitter, trying switching to another soft keyboard when having problem.
*** Emoji Keypad Pro is able to display Emoji icon inside your SMS messages, email.****
What is Emoji Keyboard Pro / Emoji Keypad Pro ?
Emoji Keyboard / Emoji Keyboard is a keyboard for Android Devices which allow you to input Emoji icons anywhere in a convenience way.
Emoji Keypad Pro to input Emoji icons in everywhere such as email, whatsapp, wechat, twitter, sms…… together with the normal English keyboard which make input Emoji icons more convenience.
- Install Emoji Font
- Supporting People, Nature, Objects, Places, Symbols Categories Emoji Icons
- Swipe left/right to different page of the same category emoji icon.
- Click on the category ( Emoji Icon) to move to next page.
- Swipe left/right to swap between alphabet & numbers keyboard.
- Also, You can Input various kind of symbols
To enable the Emoji Keypad Pro, please go to home -> Setting
-> Language & Keyboard, then check the Emoji Keypad Pro enable it
Android is not natively support Emoji. If you want to see the Emoji icon on your device, please follow the steps below to replace the font.
1. You need to have a rooted device. For how to root your device, please google it yourself or check in my app How to Root? Section.
2. To Replace Emoji Font click on Install Emoji Font Button. It will ask for superuser access. You must have to allow superuser access to Emoji Keypad Pro Application to replace font and change font permission.
3. Set Language & Input: Click On Keyboard Input button and Select Emoji Keypad Pro from list of Keyboard & Input Methods.
4. Set Default Keyboard: Click on Default Keyboard button and select Emoji Keypad Pro from list.
5. Restart your android device.
Thats it!!! :) Now you can see emoji icons on your android device during typing messages.
Emoji Keypad supports: emoji keypad pro , emoji keyboard pro , emoji fonts , emoji keypad for android , emoji android tablet , emoji android to iphone , emoji keypad for tablet , emoji keypad for samsung , emoji keypad for htc , emoji keypad for htc , emoji keyboard for tablets , emoji keyboard for smartphones , emoji keyboard for tablets , emoji for android 4.1 , emoji keyboard for htc one , emoji for whatsapp and texting , emoji for lg optimus , emoji for iphone and android , emoji for all phones , emoji android to iphone root
Пожелания, предложения, а так же ошибки, пишите, пожалуйста, мне на почту, что бы я хоть как то мог помочь. Снизу есть кнопка, написать разработчику. Спасибо.
Активируется в Settings->Locale-Russian Keyboard
Поддерживаются аппаратные раскладки для телефонов:
- Acer E130
- Highscreen Zeus
- HTC G1
- HTC T-Mobile G2
- HTC Desire Z (РСТ, фонетическая, доп.)
- HTC Raphael
- Motorola Milestone
- Motorola Milestone PRE PCT
- Motorola Droid2Global
- Palm Treo 650
- Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos
- SE Xperia PRO mk16i RU
- SE X10 Mini Pro
Раскладки для набора на языках:
- русский (йцукен, яшерты, мини, фонет.)
Переключение раскладки, выбирается в настройках, доступны следующие сочетания:
ъ - набирается долгим кликом по ь
ruKeyboard, Russian Keyboard
Control your Droid from your desktop with MOUSE and KEYBOARD. Just like a Synergy.
# ShareKM is a very handy tool for Android that lets you share your computer's Mouse, Keyboard and Clipboard. You can download PC app at http://goo.gl/khfEb.
# Features list:
+ Control Droid with desktop Keyboard and Mouse.
+ Muti-touch: Drag mouse while pressing ctrl key.
+ Copy a block of text from your computer, paste it on your Droid.
+ Copy some text from your Droid, paste it back to your computer.
+ Shortcuts: Mouse right/middle click(ex Back button on Droid), F1~F12. All shortcuts are fully customizable.
+ Control the device volume with the computer ctrl-down + mouse wheel.
+ Screen on/off control when you switch Android and PC.
If your device is not ROOTED, you can use only USB connection.
Bluetooth connection : Microsoft bluetooth stack is recommanded.
# Permission explanation:
+ SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: To create cursor layer.
+ INTERNET: To connect with PC.
+ BLUETOOTH_ADMIN, BLUETOOTH: To connect via bluetooth.
+ ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To connect via WIFI.
+ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To save settings.
+ Go to http://goo.gl/khfEb to find out more.
Tags: remote control mouse keyboard share clipboard synergy wifi usb bluetooth
1.Serial Port Bluetooth Module( TTL )
2.Arduino Microcontroller Board
1. Search for Bluetooth devices, and displays the class and RSSI (signal strength).
2. The use of serial communication, receiving and sending data
3. can be set to ASCII and HEX input and output mode
4. The data results can be saved to the SD card(/sdcard/BluetoothSPP/...)
This tool three modules:
1. Normal mode: the basic input-output model
2. Keyboard mode: You can customize the output value of nine buttons and control keys Duplicate excitation frequency.
3. Command Line: Set the command terminator for communication debugging.
Bluetooth communication, Bluetooth communication, MCU communications, serial communications, industrial control, serial Assistant
For Android up to 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) the app adds to your device a new input method "External Keyboard" that needs to be enabled in the settings first. Afterwards you can switch between internal and external keyboard as needed. Please follow the on-screen instructions shown by the app.
For Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and newer physical keyboards are already supported by the system and can be configured in the system settings. A corresponding notification will be shown if you connect a keyboard. In this case please do not use the input method "External Keyboard". The app provides additional keyboard layouts to the system.
Please take a look at the screenshots for hints on how to use the app on different versions of Android.
The app is compatible with many Android devices and keyboards made by MEDION®. Owners of a MEDION® LIFETAB® do not need to install the app, because it comes preinstalled. Should the app not work as expected with your MEDION® device or your MEDION® keyboard, please let us know. You can either contact us or write a review including the product information and a short problem desciption.
Please note: The input method "External Keyboard" requires a MEDION® device or a MEDION® keyboard in order to work properly. If your combination of device and keyboard is supported this is being indicated by a green checkmark in the settings.
::::: Table of Contents :::::
[ Part 1: Hardware Guide ]
Samsung Galaxy S4: Unboxing
Samsung Galaxy S4: How to setup the Samsung Galaxy S4 - first install
Samsung Galaxy S4: headphones/headset review
Samsung Galaxy S4: How to insert/remove the SIM card and microSD card
Samsung Galaxy S4: How to install, format and use a microSD card
Samsung Galaxy S4: USB-host - mouse, keyboard, external HDD
Samsung Galaxy S4: S View Cover case for Samsung Galaxy S4 review
Samsung Galaxy S4: camera test and review (pics/videos)
Samsung Galaxy S4: battery life tips and tricks
Samsung Galaxy S4: GPS performance, guided navigation review
Samsung Galaxy S4:: how to tweak the notification LED
[ Part 2: Software Guide ]
Samsung Galaxy S4: lockscreen customization: widgets, apps, unlock
Samsung Galaxy S4: Multitasking tests, multiview and apps switching
Samsung Galaxy S4: best Android launcher: Nova, Apex, GO Launcher
Samsung Galaxy S4: live wallpapers examples and how to setup
Samsung Galaxy S4: homescreen tips and tricks
Samsung Galaxy S4:: how to set up an alarm, options, customization and location alarms
Samsung Galaxy S4: how to set up custom ringtone / notification sound
Samsung Galaxy S4: keyboard - Swiftkey, text prediction
Samsung Galaxy S4: how to disable S Voice and speed up the Home button
Samsung Galaxy S4: S Translator and Optical Reader app review
Samsung Galaxy S4: S Health app review
Samsung Galaxy S4: how to install apps from Google Play or Samsung A
Samsung Galaxy S4: how to download music, videos, pictures and more
Samsung Galaxy S4: How to uninstall/delete apps on the Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4: browsing test: native browser, Chrome, Firefox
Samsung Galaxy S4: How to take a Screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4: WatchON TV App and remote control features
Samsung Galaxy S4: full review - all features explained
[ Part 3: Tips and Tricks Guide ]
Samsung Galaxy S4: Best 15+ features of the Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4: Top 20 Samsung Galaxy S4 tips and tricks, features
[ Part 4: Testing Guide ]
Samsung Galaxy S4: Asphalt 7:Heat on the Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4: sunlight/outdoor screen test vs iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4: sensitivity test: gloves, knife test, fork and other
This app requires 2G/3G Internet Connection. Press the Refresh Button if you do not get list of videos due to poor internet connection or you get a message “Cannot Play Video” after 2/3 seconds of playing the video.
DISCLAIMER : None of the content in this app was created or modified by us. We are a curator providing direct access to content publicly available on Youtube.com. The content of this app is powered by YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is. We did not upload any of the videos to YouTube. If any have problem related to copyright please remove from Youtube.com it atomically remove here.
credit : http://www.youtube. com/user/ gadgetjm >Thank You
Samsung Zawgyi Enabler is the product of Myanmar Mobile App Store.
IMPORTANT: Samsung Galaxy phones and some HTC Models do not support Bluetooth L2CAP, needed for Blueinput to open a connection to your bluetooth keyboard or mouse. Please do not under rate Blueinput for something that is beyond our control. We have provided this free trial version so you can test it with your hardware.
News and release notes:
- Version 2.1 comes with additional Layouts (Swiss, Portuguese, Dvorak)
Features an advanced, yet easy to use Layout Editor that you can use to create your own Language Layout (including Chinese, Arabic or any other)
The first time you start the Blueinput Application, a built in Wizard will take care of all your configuration steps, making setup so easy!
Additional improvements over the previous versions including bug fixing, new internal performance features, and other addons
- Version 2.0 comes with Android 4.0 support, bugs and fixes, including revised Spanish Layout, new Bluetooth interface
- Version 1.9.X brings layout support (English, French AZERTY, German, Italian, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish) and more to come (Japanese, Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Korean, etc). Keyboard autorepeat. GUI improvements and bug fixes.
- Version 1.8.X brings Tablet support.
- Version 1.7.X was designed to be compatible with Android 2.1 (or newer) Bluetooth SDK.
1. Uninstall previous versions manually before install 1.9
2. This is a free demo version, and comes with minor limitations. To unlock it and disable the limitations, you need a serial key. To get a serial key, go to the Teksoft Website and register
3. On some Android devices, Blueinput will detect the Bluetooth keyboard or mouse but fail to connect to it. This is not a bug, but a limitation in the Bluetooth Stack of the Android device you are using. There is nothing we can do to overcome this, so please do not underrate our work for something out of our control.
To register you will need to provide your Android Device ID. This Device ID is displayed in Blueinput About tab. If you've provided the wrong ID, and your serial key doesn't work, you can change your key automatically, using the online serial key management tool, available at:
More on developer page at:
Also searched as: Bluetooth Keyboard, Keyboard Driver, HID Support, HID Driver, Keyboard Driver, Mouse Driver, Bluetooth Mouse, L2CAP, Wireless, Bluetooth Driver, Bluetooth Support, Virtual Keyboard, Fast typing
related terms: Bluetooth, Keyboard, Wireless, Mouse, HID, L2CAP, HID, Protocol, Virtual, Fast, Driver, Software, Blueinput, Teksoft
Note: Perfect Keyboard works only on Android 2.2 and up
Featurse in free version:
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary, International dictionaries (separate downloads from the Market)
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains (you can configure the domains in the settings to better fit)
- Cursor Keys - swipe up on the space key to display.
- T9/compact layout.
- Alt symbols on the keyboard.
- Split layout for tablets.
- configure the layout of the keyboard (key height,row gap etc).
Fetures in full version:
- Keyboard themes ( gingerbread,iPhone keyboard,honeycomb,icecreamsandwich and more).
- Configurable sound style and volume ( Samsung,iPhone,android)
- Configurable colors for the keyboard buttons, background and text
- Configurable color for the word suggestion font
- Next word prediction
- Shortcuts (auto-text like in blackberry)
- External skins (some of better keyboard skins)
- Option to edit user dictionary.
#Change Appearance and Themes:
To change appearance go to settings -> appearance
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English(QWERTY,Dvorak,AZERTY), French (ASERTY,QWERTY,QWERTZ), Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech(QWERTY,QWERTZ), Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek, Rumanian, Serbian, Hungarian,Swiss,Polish.
Perfect Keyboard is an excellent keyboard replacement application
Great Keyboard, I've tried em all (swiftkey x, Swype, SlideIt,Thumb keyboard) none of them compare.
Very good keyboard! Super customizable and has EVERYTHING I wanted in a keyboard. Like the title says, a perfect keyboard.
tags: best androidkeyboard ,a.i.type free,gingerbread keyboard,keyboards,multiling,texting pro,T9 akeyboard,compact keyboard. Touchpal, go keyboard.Jelly Bean
Hold ALT to use alternative keyboard layout.
Use CRTL + U and CTRL + L to convert selected text to up or low case.
Use CTRL + SPACE to change main layout.
Use CTRL + ALT + SPACE to change alternative layout.
- Add more languages
- Correcting text, printed using wrong layout
- Creation of own layouts
- "Hot keys" for pasting words and phrases
To run this application, you need to download a third party Desktop Client Application, some of them are listed below;
1) AndroidMouse Desktop Client
2) Remote Droid Server