This helpful app allows you to:
• Use your phone or tablet for presentations, controlling your desktop from any WiFi-connected part of an area
• Play games sitting in a comfortable position
• Control your PC-, Mac- or Android-based home cinema distantly when resting on your sofa
To use this app you have to install a server-side program on your computer.
Get it for free at www.airkeyboardapp.com.
Before using the app we recommend you to read the FAQ section on our website: www.airkeyboardapp.com/faq
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
Note: for Android devices running version 4.4.2 and above, this app is not required since Android system already includes the international layouts.
• 19 international keyboard layouts*: Select a country to match the correct layout to your keyboard and enjoy full support for all keys and features.
• Introduces an optimized key repeat delay for a superior typing experience (correcting a too-brief system delay).
• The wizard walks you through the keyboard setup, including Bluetooth pairing and input method selection.
• Fast and effortless switching between onscreen and physical keyboards when powering on or off.
• Blocks incidental Android pop-ups.
• Confirms Bluetooth pairing with the keyboard and provides status of the Bluetooth connection.
International keyboard layouts
Español (Latin America)
* Asian languages (Japanese, Chinese, Korean. etc) are not supported by this app. You can use your Logitech keyboards together with any other third party Asian input method app from the Google play store.
For Android up to 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) the app adds to your device a new input method "External Keyboard" that needs to be enabled in the settings first. Afterwards you can switch between internal and external keyboard as needed. Please follow the on-screen instructions shown by the app.
For Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and newer physical keyboards are already supported by the system and can be configured in the system settings. A corresponding notification will be shown if you connect a keyboard. In this case please do not use the input method "External Keyboard". The app provides additional keyboard layouts to the system.
Please take a look at the screenshots for hints on how to use the app on different versions of Android.
The app is compatible with many Android devices and keyboards made by MEDION®. Owners of a MEDION® LIFETAB® do not need to install the app, because it comes preinstalled. Should the app not work as expected with your MEDION® device or your MEDION® keyboard, please let us know. You can either contact us or write a review including the product information and a short problem desciption.
Please note: The input method "External Keyboard" requires a MEDION® device or a MEDION® keyboard in order to work properly. If your combination of device and keyboard is supported this is being indicated by a green checkmark in the settings.
IMPORTANT: Samsung Galaxy phones and some HTC Models do not support Bluetooth L2CAP, needed for Blueinput to open a connection to your bluetooth keyboard or mouse. Please do not under rate Blueinput for something that is beyond our control. We have provided this free trial version so you can test it with your hardware.
News and release notes:
- Version 2.1 comes with additional Layouts (Swiss, Portuguese, Dvorak)
Features an advanced, yet easy to use Layout Editor that you can use to create your own Language Layout (including Chinese, Arabic or any other)
The first time you start the Blueinput Application, a built in Wizard will take care of all your configuration steps, making setup so easy!
Additional improvements over the previous versions including bug fixing, new internal performance features, and other addons
- Version 2.0 comes with Android 4.0 support, bugs and fixes, including revised Spanish Layout, new Bluetooth interface
- Version 1.9.X brings layout support (English, French AZERTY, German, Italian, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish) and more to come (Japanese, Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Korean, etc). Keyboard autorepeat. GUI improvements and bug fixes.
- Version 1.8.X brings Tablet support.
- Version 1.7.X was designed to be compatible with Android 2.1 (or newer) Bluetooth SDK.
It is intended to be used with hardware keyboards (i.e. bluetooth keyboards), to stop the software keyboard from opening and taking away half of the screen.
Additionally it improves system performance as it frees up resources that would normaly be used by a software keyboard (layout, dictionarys etc.).
This app is a 'must-have' for people who regularly use an extra keyboard with their android tablet. While they cannot uninstall the system keyboards, they can unload them from system memory by choosing Null Keyboard as current keyboard.
A widget is included to allow easy switching between Null Keyboard and others.
This is not a driver and will not make your bluetooth keyboard work and neither will it break anything. Don't complain that it doesnt make your bluetooth keyboard work, because that is not its purpose.
Multi-Touch Gestures & Gyroscope
Mouse Kit is compatible with Mac and Windows
How to Use: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ1H9P_lhNQ
- Your phone becomes a wireless mouse for your computer. Control all computer functions from your phone's touch screen.
- Mouse button, wheel, and gesture functions
- Available in multiple languages, Unicode, and special characters
- Function keys
- Gyroscope feature!
- Designed with Microsoft PowerPoint presentations in mind.
- Timer for presentations
- Various keys: Home, Start, Shift+F5, End, and ESC
- PC lock/unlock, maneuvering over desktop screens
- Fun animations to break the work boredom + more to be updated
- One click to connect and disconnect, saves your settings for quick access
Mouse Kit is a wireless mouse, keyboard, presentation remote control and PC controller all combined in one simple, user-friendly app. With Mouse Kit, you'll never again have to deal with tangled wires, wireless mouse receivers, or a lost remote control before an important presentation. Let Yooii Studios make your work day easier and more convenient with Mouse Kit!
English, Spanish, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin and Traditional) Language Support.
*It would be greater if you use Remote Kit with Mouse Kit together!
*To use the Mouse Kit, you must install Mobile Buddy on your PC or Mac.
Please download Mobile Buddy from Yooii Studios homepage.
*Your mobile device and computer must be connected to the same WiFi network for Mouse Kit to work.
If it does not connect automatically, please retype your IP address or change the port number or check your Windows firewall settings.
*Hotspot (tethering) would be a good alternative for Mouse Kit to connect between PC and smartphon!
Mouse Kit and Remote Kit are developed by Yooii Studios (유이스튜디오)
This application adds layouts for external keyboard on your device. Currently supported are:
To select layout simply go to Settings -> Language & input. Then select your keyboard setting under 'Physical Keyboard' settings, and select the layout you want to use.
It works as ordinary input method. You can use terminal or type SMS ...
Use WiFi for low latency input. 3G may be blocked by some carriers. USB connection works best, but require some technical knowledge and connected cable.
Internet Explorer is not supported and can be unstable. Recommended browser is Chrome.
Source Code (GPL2)
Keywords: remote keyboard, wireless keyboard, browser keyboard, network keyboard, remote input method, http, web server, WiFi and USB.
You can setting sofa and control Netflix, Hulu or Youtube. it makes you comfortable.
* Mouse cursor movement(remote control mouse):
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac/Laptop mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input(remote control keyboard):
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages(remote control text):
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote control explorer:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* Remote control PPT Presentation:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Remote control PC/Mac/Ubuntu Linux to restart, sleep, log off, shut down.
* Remote desktop protocol(RDP)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
* No need cable to connect to PC/Mac.
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click).
* Please download mouse server from our official website http://wifimouse.necta.us when first run.
This is one of the most customizable keyboard available.
- "4.7 out of 5.0!!" -Android Tapp
- "Anysoft, the only keyboard for Android that doesn't make me want to blow my brains out." -Erin Coyne
- "Has everything you'll need....the most intuitive keyboard I used. Love it!" -Erela Portugaly (well, that's my wife. But, I think she is being objective about it)
To activate: Launch 'AnySoftKeyboard Settings' App, and follow the instructions.
* Multi languages keyboard support via external packages
* Completion dictionaries for multiple languages
* Also completes your typed words from you contacts names (in Android 2.0+)!
* Multitouch support
* Extension keyboard (swipe your finger all the way up out of the keyboard)
* Voice Input support (Android 2.2+)
* Compact/Phablet Mode.
* Gesture support:
** Swipe left or right to switch layouts
** Swipe up to shift
** Swipe down to close the keyboard
* Theme support (comes with 3 skins)
* Build-in user dictionary words editor
* Build-in abbreviations dictionary: create shortcuts for words and sentences.
* And many more features!
Support at: https://plus.google.com/communities/106050362696748221135
" - AppEggs.com
gPad is a wireless touchpad, configurable remote and keyboard for PC/Mac. Control you computers via wifi, usb or bluetooth (bluetooth in free version is beta and temporar). Similar to Gmote, remote droid, XBMC, unified remote,... but now, you can configure and share your own remote's!
Create layouts for all your applications, organise your shortcuts, expand your keyboard, automate key sequences,… Any of your ideas!
Create/share/download gPads for:
* Presentation (powerpoint, google docs, ...)
* Media players (Winamp, iTunes, media player, any music program, ...)
* Graphical (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D, video, vlc, ...)
* Media center, Windows, Mac, XBMC, Spotify, Frontpad, eyeTV, mediaportal,...
* Keypad and keyboard extensions
* Game cheat codes or key sequences
* Any of your ideas! Extend your keyboard now!
To use gPad, download the server on your pc (www.gpad.mobi) and get started!
To have unlimited acces to all functionalities and remove the admob banner, you can buy our PRO version via the android market or Paypal. Enjoy!
For more information about the developers, visit us on www.MOBiSTERS.mobi or follow us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MOBiSTERS/145275582205673. Post your findings and ideas on Facebook and they may become real!
Keywords: wireless keyboard, laser projection keyboard, bluetooth keyboard, Celluon, data entry, typing, keyboard, mobile keyboard, pocket keyboard, laser keyboard
Support android 4.0+ version of the system.
1.Serial Port Bluetooth Module( TTL )
2.Arduino Microcontroller Board
3.MCU serial communication
4.Can search for Bluetooth low energy devices (nothing more)
1. Search for Bluetooth devices, and displays the class and RSSI (signal strength);
2. The use of serial communication, receiving and sending data;
3. Can be set to ASCII and HEX input and output mode;
4. The data results can be saved to the SD card(/sdcard/Bluetooth spp pro/...).
5. Can search for Bluetooth low energy devices (nothing more)
This tool three modules:
1. Byte stream mode: the basic input-output model;
2. Keyboard mode: Can customize the output value of 12 buttons;Each button has three states(respectively: Down | Long-press | Up), each state can send commands event.
3. Command Line: Set the command terminator for communication debugging.
If the connected Bluetooth device is not paired, the system will automatically prompt you for pairing. Bluetooth pairing is successful, try to connect again.
This can only connect Bluetooth serial module devices, Bluetooth devices are generally used for MCU serial communication.
System using the Bluetooth pairing means: [menu-> Settings -> Wireless and Network -> Bluetooth Settings], open the Bluetooth feature, and to search for Bluetooth devices to pair, paired with a device only once.
System Configuration (includes keyboard mode button settings) file can be found in the SD card Bluetooth spp pro directory. You can back up the configuration file, or copy the configuration file to another terminal equipment, covering his profile to complete recovery.
Non-normal end of the Bluetooth function, may lead to not be able to connect Bluetooth devices such as this is the case, please restart the phone can often return to normal.
Contact the author (Welcome to AC):
Bluetooth, communication, MCU , industrial control, serial Assistant, Arduino, Robot Control, TTL debugging