Keywords: wireless keyboard, laser projection keyboard, bluetooth keyboard, Celluon, data entry, typing, keyboard, mobile keyboard, pocket keyboard, laser keyboard
Recommend to check compatibility with An2An Remote (Demo) before purchase.
Please contact us for any problem (email@example.com).
- Turn wired keyboard into wireless one.
- If you have a phone with built-in physical keyboard, you don't need to buy keyboard for other devices.
- Screen is not blocked by onscreen keyboard or your finger when using another device as input, so you get better view.
- When the target device cannot connect to physical keyboard directly (e.g. no OTG), you can use another compatible device as a "bridge".
- Touchscreen handling consume CPU times, by sharing workload to another device you can get some speed improvement.
- An2An Remote (Demo) 3.0.0+ (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locnet.an2an.demo)
1. Install and setup An2An Remote
2. Install An2An Keyboard to Transmitter device, restart transmitter app if running.
3. Connect An2An Remote normally and start using.
This app works with most hardware keyboard/digital gamepad (e.g. dpad or Xperia Play buttons) and key-based software keyboard (e.g. our GameKeyboard app). It may not work well with text-based soft keyboard which directly manipulate input field text. Active soft keyboard on Transmitter device will affect physical keyboard, try switching to a "Null" soft keyboard when having problem.
Features at a glance:
- Multiple keyboard type in same application! Besides the conventional QUERTY keyboard, supports also Cyrillic, Greek, Korean, french AZERTY and German QUERTZ keyboards.
- Portuguese and Spanish QUERTY keyboard also available.
- Appealing key appearance, with adjustable keyboard buttons color.
- Digit keys ALWAYS shown at the top of the keyboard, as in a conventional pc keyboard, avoiding the need to keep toggling between digit/text mode.
- Shift characters are marked on the keys, allowing user to know in advance the character that will be generated when shift/caps lock key is on.
- Mouse pad function, including click and double click which can be achieved in same manner as in a normal pad.
- Mouse Lock Function, allowing text selection and drag-drop operations
- Quick browser page zooming buttons (also works in PDF file reader)
- Integrated page down / page up controls and cursor buttons
- Adjustable mouse speed.
- Remote Master Volume Control.
- Facebook and Twitter quick launcher buttons.
- Mail and Web Browser quick launcher buttons.
This App offers you a very appealing keyboard. Keys layout are very representative of a normal computer keyboard.
It allows also to control master volume level of your windows OS system, by simply making use of your phone volume keys.
Need to often use different languages or keyboard types?
This App integrates multiple keyboard types which can be easily toggled during run time. Besides the standard QUERTY, you have Cyrillic, Greek, and Korean keyboards available. QUERTZ and AZERTY are available as well.
Don't like you current keyboard color?
No worries, you can change keyboard key color and background during runtime.
Troubles surfing in internet?
The integrated zoom controls and page up/page down buttons allow a easy control while surfing in the internet.
You can switch over to mouse pad mode, allowing you to move the mouse pointer on the screen.
You will find text editor read/writing a very easy experience as well. The cursor buttons functions (left,right,up,down) are also integrated in the mouse pad, allowing user to move to any text position without using the mouse function.
Mouse button lock function (activated with a long press on left mouse button), allows text selection and drag-drop operations.
In order to establish communication between your android phone and your computer, Blue Server software has to be downloaded and installed in your computer.
Blue server is free of charge, and can be downloaded from:
Blue Server embraces a set of (currently) seven Apps available in the market. All Apps intend to give android users full control over windows OS controls and software, namely keyboard and mouse control, webbrowsing, powerpoint, media player and print screen functions.
For more information on other blue server apps, please refer to blue server guide, also available for downloaded at the below mentioned web site:
Save money buying Blue Server Utility App. This App is a all-in-one utility, containing all blue apps at a very attractive pricing
*** Emoji Keypad Pro is able to display Emoji icon inside your SMS messages, email.****
What is Emoji Keyboard Pro / Emoji Keypad Pro ?
Emoji Keyboard / Emoji Keyboard is a keyboard for Android Devices which allow you to input Emoji icons anywhere in a convenience way.
Emoji Keypad Pro to input Emoji icons in everywhere such as email, whatsapp, wechat, twitter, sms…… together with the normal English keyboard which make input Emoji icons more convenience.
- Install Emoji Font
- Supporting People, Nature, Objects, Places, Symbols Categories Emoji Icons
- Swipe left/right to different page of the same category emoji icon.
- Click on the category ( Emoji Icon) to move to next page.
- Swipe left/right to swap between alphabet & numbers keyboard.
- Also, You can Input various kind of symbols
To enable the Emoji Keypad Pro, please go to home -> Setting
-> Language & Keyboard, then check the Emoji Keypad Pro enable it
Android is not natively support Emoji. If you want to see the Emoji icon on your device, please follow the steps below to replace the font.
1. You need to have a rooted device. For how to root your device, please google it yourself or check in my app How to Root? Section.
2. To Replace Emoji Font click on Install Emoji Font Button. It will ask for superuser access. You must have to allow superuser access to Emoji Keypad Pro Application to replace font and change font permission.
3. Set Language & Input: Click On Keyboard Input button and Select Emoji Keypad Pro from list of Keyboard & Input Methods.
4. Set Default Keyboard: Click on Default Keyboard button and select Emoji Keypad Pro from list.
5. Restart your android device.
Thats it!!! :) Now you can see emoji icons on your android device during typing messages.
Emoji Keypad supports: emoji keypad pro , emoji keyboard pro , emoji fonts , emoji keypad for android , emoji android tablet , emoji android to iphone , emoji keypad for tablet , emoji keypad for samsung , emoji keypad for htc , emoji keypad for htc , emoji keyboard for tablets , emoji keyboard for smartphones , emoji keyboard for tablets , emoji for android 4.1 , emoji keyboard for htc one , emoji for whatsapp and texting , emoji for lg optimus , emoji for iphone and android , emoji for all phones , emoji android to iphone root
This keyboard is useful if you have an external bluetooth keyboard paired with your phone and you want to stop the on-screen keyboard from popping up all the time.
To use, go in to keyboard settings and enable null keyboard, and then pick it as your input method. No keyboard should appear until you change it back.
NOTE: Samsung galaxy tabs running the latest android have an issue where the keyboard is frequently switched back to the on-screen keyboard. As far as I can tell, a fix for this needs to come from samsung, not from me. Even if it's something I can fix on my end, without a tab to test on, there's no way I'm going to be able to figure out what it is.
IMPORTANT: Samsung Galaxy phones and some HTC Models do not support Bluetooth L2CAP, needed for Blueinput to open a connection to your bluetooth keyboard or mouse. Please do not under rate Blueinput for something that is beyond our control. We have provided this free trial version so you can test it with your hardware.
News and release notes:
- Version 2.1 comes with additional Layouts (Swiss, Portuguese, Dvorak)
Features an advanced, yet easy to use Layout Editor that you can use to create your own Language Layout (including Chinese, Arabic or any other)
The first time you start the Blueinput Application, a built in Wizard will take care of all your configuration steps, making setup so easy!
Additional improvements over the previous versions including bug fixing, new internal performance features, and other addons
- Version 2.0 comes with Android 4.0 support, bugs and fixes, including revised Spanish Layout, new Bluetooth interface
- Version 1.9.X brings layout support (English, French AZERTY, German, Italian, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish) and more to come (Japanese, Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Korean, etc). Keyboard autorepeat. GUI improvements and bug fixes.
- Version 1.8.X brings Tablet support.
- Version 1.7.X was designed to be compatible with Android 2.1 (or newer) Bluetooth SDK.
1. Uninstall previous versions manually before install 1.9
2. This is a free demo version, and comes with minor limitations. To unlock it and disable the limitations, you need a serial key. To get a serial key, go to the Teksoft Website and register
3. On some Android devices, Blueinput will detect the Bluetooth keyboard or mouse but fail to connect to it. This is not a bug, but a limitation in the Bluetooth Stack of the Android device you are using. There is nothing we can do to overcome this, so please do not underrate our work for something out of our control.
To register you will need to provide your Android Device ID. This Device ID is displayed in Blueinput About tab. If you've provided the wrong ID, and your serial key doesn't work, you can change your key automatically, using the online serial key management tool, available at:
More on developer page at:
Also searched as: Bluetooth Keyboard, Keyboard Driver, HID Support, HID Driver, Keyboard Driver, Mouse Driver, Bluetooth Mouse, L2CAP, Wireless, Bluetooth Driver, Bluetooth Support, Virtual Keyboard, Fast typing
related terms: Bluetooth, Keyboard, Wireless, Mouse, HID, L2CAP, HID, Protocol, Virtual, Fast, Driver, Software, Blueinput, Teksoft
Bitrate of encoded MP3 file can be change from settings menu.
When program information is available, this writes ID3 metadata into file.
This application requires WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for reading Raziko saved program file and writing MP3 file to external storage. Also requires WAKE_LOCK for avoid sleep while converting.
It is intended to be used with hardware keyboards (i.e. bluetooth keyboards), to stop the software keyboard from opening and taking away half of the screen.
Additionally it improves system performance as it frees up resources that would normaly be used by a software keyboard (layout, dictionarys etc.).
This app is a 'must-have' for people who regularly use an extra keyboard with their android tablet. While they cannot uninstall the system keyboards, they can unload them from system memory by choosing Null Keyboard as current keyboard.
A widget is included to allow easy switching between Null Keyboard and others.
This is not a driver and will not make your bluetooth keyboard work and neither will it break anything. Don't complain that it doesnt make your bluetooth keyboard work, because that is not its purpose.
IF YOU HAVE UNEXPECTED ISSUES AFTER THE UPDATE, UNINSTALL / REINSTALL THE APP AND RESTART YOUR PHONE.
Don't forget to read the FAQ and the users' guide on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there!
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Pro” box. Then long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard PRO" in the list.
You can long press 123 key any time to enter keyboard settings.
A trial version is available on the market (look for the app "Smart Keyboard Trial"). Note that this Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need the Trial to use it.
If you find bugs such as FORCE CLOSE issues, please go to the web site and CONTACT THE SUPPORT. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
Enjoy your new typing experience!
it is an beautiful theme keyboard that support to input emoji in everywhere(like Facebook/Twitter), you can see the beautiful kit kat style keyboard UI and input emoji very convenient.
- Kit kat style keyboard UI.
- Gesture slide input.
- Input Emoji in any apps, but only two page in free version.
- Custom keyboard theme color:
- Key text color and background color.
- Keyboard background.
- Suggest and preview color.
- Support the suggestion of English input, it will support more later.
- Suport three style emoji:
- You can buy pro version for more emoji support.
If you are S3/S2 or other samsung device and can't see black and white emoji. you can try to install an font. it is free:
- Then select font: System Setting > Display > Font Style, then select Emoji.
How to enable it?
- Open this app.
- Click the "Enable emoji keyboard", then enable the it in the system input settings.
How to set it as default keyboard:
- Open the app.
- Click the "Set default keyboard", you can change an input as default keyboard.
Why I can't see emoji?
- if your android is under 4.1, maybe you can't see any emojis, pls contact with me.
- some part of can support by android, but all iOS devices can see all.
- Fixed an crash bug on some devices.
- Fixed an bug of In-app buy.
- Changed to hide the buy link on first page automatically.
- Changed some default setting, enable the sound and disable the next-word suggest, you can change it in settings.
- Fixed an crash bug of In-app buy.
1. Changed the buy pro link tip, you can click it in the recent Tab, it will not display in other Tab now.
2. Fixed an bug of dictionary support.
3. Added one more page emoji support.
1. Fixed two crash bug of in app buy.
2. Fixed enter key two small problem when enable two or more languages.
3. Modified display two smiley key problem.
4. Added an new style emoji keyboard style.
Samsung Zawgyi Enabler is the product of Myanmar Mobile App Store.
This application will allow to use your device as a remote mouse and keyboard for your PC/PS3.
Since low level apis are used, there is no way by now to ensure 100% compatibility with all devices (because of different bluetooth implementations of some vendors): if the log says "invalid or inactive bluetooth device" your only option is to try a different ROM like Cyanogenmod (if available).
- Open the application and click on the start button (top/left button ">")
- Check for errors in the log window
- IMPORTANT: if you got the error "invalid or inactive bluetooth device", your device is not supported and your only option is to try a different ROM like Cyanogenmod (I cannot fix that because the problem is at "kernel" level).
- Pair your device with an host of your choice*
- Once paired, click on the lens button (secondo top/left) to refresh the available bluetooth devices
- Click on a device of your choice to establish a connection
- Once connected a green screen should appear
- Single press to simulate the left mouse button (the background should change in blue)
- Double press to simulate the right mouse button (the background should change in red)
- Hit "menu" to show/hide/change the keyboard
- PS3: works
- Linux: works (tested on Ubuntu 10.10)
- Windows 7: not working yet
- MAC: ? (not tested)
- Vizio Internet TV: works
Like this app? Please rate 5 stars so that it can be improved, thanks!
This is an ad-supported application (it won't start if you disabled ad on your device): please consider buying "BlueputDroidPro" (which doesn't require enabled ad) if you need an ad-free/donation version.
Please respect my work and don't waste your time with unnecessary comments or bad rating for adchecker.
To run this application, you need to download a third party Desktop Client Application, some of them are listed below;
1) AndroidMouse Desktop Client
2) Remote Droid Server