It is intended to be used with hardware keyboards (i.e. bluetooth keyboards), to stop the software keyboard from opening and taking away half of the screen.
Additionally it improves system performance as it frees up resources that would normaly be used by a software keyboard (layout, dictionarys etc.).
This app is a 'must-have' for people who regularly use an extra keyboard with their android tablet. While they cannot uninstall the system keyboards, they can unload them from system memory by choosing Null Keyboard as current keyboard.
A widget is included to allow easy switching between Null Keyboard and others.
This is not a driver and will not make your bluetooth keyboard work and neither will it break anything. Don't complain that it doesnt make your bluetooth keyboard work, because that is not its purpose.
This helpful app allows you to:
• Use your phone or tablet for presentations, controlling your desktop from any WiFi-connected part of an area
• Play games sitting in a comfortable position
• Control your PC-, Mac- or Android-based home cinema distantly when resting on your sofa
To use this app you have to install a server-side program on your computer.
Get it for free at www.airkeyboardapp.com.
Before using the app we recommend you to read the FAQ section on our website: www.airkeyboardapp.com/faq
Recommend to check compatibility with An2An Remote (Demo) before purchase.
Please contact us for any problem (email@example.com).
- Turn wired keyboard into wireless one.
- If you have a phone with built-in physical keyboard, you don't need to buy keyboard for other devices.
- Screen is not blocked by onscreen keyboard or your finger when using another device as input, so you get better view.
- When the target device cannot connect to physical keyboard directly (e.g. no OTG), you can use another compatible device as a "bridge".
- Touchscreen handling consume CPU times, by sharing workload to another device you can get some speed improvement.
- An2An Remote (Demo) 3.0.0+ (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locnet.an2an.demo)
1. Install and setup An2An Remote
2. Install An2An Keyboard to Transmitter device, restart transmitter app if running.
3. Connect An2An Remote normally and start using.
This app works with most hardware keyboard/digital gamepad (e.g. dpad or Xperia Play buttons) and key-based software keyboard (e.g. our GameKeyboard app). It may not work well with text-based soft keyboard which directly manipulate input field text. Active soft keyboard on Transmitter device will affect physical keyboard, try switching to a "Null" soft keyboard when having problem.
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
IMPORTANT: Samsung Galaxy phones and some HTC Models do not support Bluetooth L2CAP, needed for Blueinput to open a connection to your bluetooth keyboard or mouse. Please do not under rate Blueinput for something that is beyond our control. We have provided this free trial version so you can test it with your hardware.
News and release notes:
- Version 2.1 comes with additional Layouts (Swiss, Portuguese, Dvorak)
Features an advanced, yet easy to use Layout Editor that you can use to create your own Language Layout (including Chinese, Arabic or any other)
The first time you start the Blueinput Application, a built in Wizard will take care of all your configuration steps, making setup so easy!
Additional improvements over the previous versions including bug fixing, new internal performance features, and other addons
- Version 2.0 comes with Android 4.0 support, bugs and fixes, including revised Spanish Layout, new Bluetooth interface
- Version 1.9.X brings layout support (English, French AZERTY, German, Italian, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish) and more to come (Japanese, Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Korean, etc). Keyboard autorepeat. GUI improvements and bug fixes.
- Version 1.8.X brings Tablet support.
- Version 1.7.X was designed to be compatible with Android 2.1 (or newer) Bluetooth SDK.
Keywords: wireless keyboard, laser projection keyboard, bluetooth keyboard, Celluon, data entry, typing, keyboard, mobile keyboard, pocket keyboard, laser keyboard
Multi-Touch Gestures & Gyroscope
Mouse Kit is compatible with Mac and Windows
How to Use: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ1H9P_lhNQ
- Your phone becomes a wireless mouse for your computer. Control all computer functions from your phone's touch screen.
- Mouse button, wheel, and gesture functions
- Available in multiple languages, Unicode, and special characters
- Function keys
- Gyroscope feature!
- Designed with Microsoft PowerPoint presentations in mind.
- Timer for presentations
- Various keys: Home, Start, Shift+F5, End, and ESC
- PC lock/unlock, maneuvering over desktop screens
- Fun animations to break the work boredom + more to be updated
- One click to connect and disconnect, saves your settings for quick access
Mouse Kit is a wireless mouse, keyboard, presentation remote control and PC controller all combined in one simple, user-friendly app. With Mouse Kit, you'll never again have to deal with tangled wires, wireless mouse receivers, or a lost remote control before an important presentation. Let Yooii Studios make your work day easier and more convenient with Mouse Kit!
English, Spanish, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin and Traditional) Language Support.
*It would be greater if you use Remote Kit with Mouse Kit together!
*To use the Mouse Kit, you must install Mobile Buddy on your PC or Mac.
Please download Mobile Buddy from Yooii Studios homepage.
*Your mobile device and computer must be connected to the same WiFi network for Mouse Kit to work.
If it does not connect automatically, please retype your IP address or change the port number or check your Windows firewall settings.
*Hotspot (tethering) would be a good alternative for Mouse Kit to connect between PC and smartphon!
Mouse Kit and Remote Kit are developed by Yooii Studios (유이스튜디오)
Note: for Android devices running version 4.4.2 and above, this app is not required since Android system already includes the international layouts.
• 19 international keyboard layouts*: Select a country to match the correct layout to your keyboard and enjoy full support for all keys and features.
• Introduces an optimized key repeat delay for a superior typing experience (correcting a too-brief system delay).
• The wizard walks you through the keyboard setup, including Bluetooth pairing and input method selection.
• Fast and effortless switching between onscreen and physical keyboards when powering on or off.
• Blocks incidental Android pop-ups.
• Confirms Bluetooth pairing with the keyboard and provides status of the Bluetooth connection.
International keyboard layouts
Español (Latin America)
* Asian languages (Japanese, Chinese, Korean. etc) are not supported by this app. You can use your Logitech keyboards together with any other third party Asian input method app from the Google play store.
For Android up to 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) the app adds to your device a new input method "External Keyboard" that needs to be enabled in the settings first. Afterwards you can switch between internal and external keyboard as needed. Please follow the on-screen instructions shown by the app.
For Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and newer physical keyboards are already supported by the system and can be configured in the system settings. A corresponding notification will be shown if you connect a keyboard. In this case please do not use the input method "External Keyboard". The app provides additional keyboard layouts to the system.
Please take a look at the screenshots for hints on how to use the app on different versions of Android.
The app is compatible with many Android devices and keyboards made by MEDION®. Owners of a MEDION® LIFETAB® do not need to install the app, because it comes preinstalled. Should the app not work as expected with your MEDION® device or your MEDION® keyboard, please let us know. You can either contact us or write a review including the product information and a short problem desciption.
Please note: The input method "External Keyboard" requires a MEDION® device or a MEDION® keyboard in order to work properly. If your combination of device and keyboard is supported this is being indicated by a green checkmark in the settings.
Features at a glance:
- Multiple keyboard type in same application! Besides the conventional QUERTY keyboard, supports also Cyrillic, Greek, Korean, french AZERTY and German QUERTZ keyboards.
- Portuguese and Spanish QUERTY keyboard also available.
- Appealing key appearance, with adjustable keyboard buttons color.
- Digit keys ALWAYS shown at the top of the keyboard, as in a conventional pc keyboard, avoiding the need to keep toggling between digit/text mode.
- Shift characters are marked on the keys, allowing user to know in advance the character that will be generated when shift/caps lock key is on.
- Mouse pad function, including click and double click which can be achieved in same manner as in a normal pad.
- Mouse Lock Function, allowing text selection and drag-drop operations
- Quick browser page zooming buttons (also works in PDF file reader)
- Integrated page down / page up controls and cursor buttons
- Adjustable mouse speed.
- Remote Master Volume Control.
- Facebook and Twitter quick launcher buttons.
- Mail and Web Browser quick launcher buttons.
This App offers you a very appealing keyboard. Keys layout are very representative of a normal computer keyboard.
It allows also to control master volume level of your windows OS system, by simply making use of your phone volume keys.
Need to often use different languages or keyboard types?
This App integrates multiple keyboard types which can be easily toggled during run time. Besides the standard QUERTY, you have Cyrillic, Greek, and Korean keyboards available. QUERTZ and AZERTY are available as well.
Don't like you current keyboard color?
No worries, you can change keyboard key color and background during runtime.
Troubles surfing in internet?
The integrated zoom controls and page up/page down buttons allow a easy control while surfing in the internet.
You can switch over to mouse pad mode, allowing you to move the mouse pointer on the screen.
You will find text editor read/writing a very easy experience as well. The cursor buttons functions (left,right,up,down) are also integrated in the mouse pad, allowing user to move to any text position without using the mouse function.
Mouse button lock function (activated with a long press on left mouse button), allows text selection and drag-drop operations.
In order to establish communication between your android phone and your computer, Blue Server software has to be downloaded and installed in your computer.
Blue server is free of charge, and can be downloaded from:
Blue Server embraces a set of (currently) seven Apps available in the market. All Apps intend to give android users full control over windows OS controls and software, namely keyboard and mouse control, webbrowsing, powerpoint, media player and print screen functions.
For more information on other blue server apps, please refer to blue server guide, also available for downloaded at the below mentioned web site:
Save money buying Blue Server Utility App. This App is a all-in-one utility, containing all blue apps at a very attractive pricing
IMPORTANT: Root Access required with the latest SuperSU.
NOTE : v 1.1 and up don't require Custom Kernel for Samsung devices.
Get updated Configuration Guide : http://goo.gl/aTunSJ
•Support for ALL Generic/Branded Keyboards & Mice.
•Features several Control Schemes having different Keys combinations with WASD or Directions Buttons.
•The Touch Profile Editor is Elementary in use but Intricate in options. Just drag & drop buttons on In-Game Screenshots.
•Multi-Touch Emulation of upto 10 Simultaneous touch points On-Screen on ANY device.
•An Exclusive 8-Direction Swipe System - Use buttons as Swipe/Drag On-Screen.
•Supports all Emulators & Native Games.
•Features Auto 8-Way WASD/Direction Buttons.
Follow me on Twitter for updates and news: https://twitter.com/therealAnkitC
All game content present in the screenshots are property of their respective owners.
All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
The sole purpose of this App is to prevent Bluetooth Audio Devices, such as speakers, from turning off when no audio is playing. For example if you have a Bluetooth speaker that you always want to be on and connected, but the speaker turns it self off after a certain amount of time this program should stop that auto turn off. Additionally Tasker plug-in support has been included to allow for automated turning on and off of this service.
Simply make sure the Bluetooth Audio Device is paired & connected to your Bluetooth equipped Android device and activate the Bluetooth Keep Alive by opening the app and pressing the toggle button. Your audio device should not auto-turn off now as long as you are within range of them and the Bluetooth connection remains active. This is mainly useful for alarm clocks / Bluetooth docks, or Bluetooth speakers.
Also this program has been used to prevent Goggle Maps Navigation audio cues from being cut off during navigation. This was accomplished by using a short time delay like .1-.08 minutes.
VERY IMPORTANT! IF YOU GET BACK TO THE DEFAULT ANDROID KEYBOARD AFTER THE UPDATE, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Pro” box. Then:
- on Android < 3.0: long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard PRO" in the list (see the video)
- on Android > 3.0: pull the status bar while the keyboard is visible, and choose "Select Input Method", then "Smart Keyboard Pro"
Don't forget to read the FAQ and the users' guide on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there (including: how to use Emojis)!
You can long press 123 key any time to enter keyboard settings.
A trial version is available on the market (look for the app "Smart Keyboard Trial"). Note that this Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need the Trial to use it.
If you find bugs such as FORCE CLOSE issues, please go to the web site and CONTACT THE SUPPORT. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
Enjoy your new typing experience!
It works as ordinary input method. You can use terminal or type SMS ...
Use WiFi for low latency input. 3G may be blocked by some carriers. USB connection works best, but require some technical knowledge and connected cable.
Internet Explorer is not supported and can be unstable. Recommended browser is Chrome.
Source Code (GPL2)
Keywords: remote keyboard, wireless keyboard, browser keyboard, network keyboard, remote input method, http, web server, WiFi and USB.