The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
- Reverse Lookup Support
- Ability to save frequently used resistors
- Now Ad-Free!
This Resistor Tool can display the resistance value based on the color bands. In addition, it can also display the resistor colors based on an inputted resistance value.
In other words, whether you have a resistor and want to find out its value or vice versa, this app can get it done.
For frequently used resistors, this app also allows you to save them to a saved list.
Provides calculations as Ohm's law, resistor color code, parallel resistance, complex numbers.
Functions for professionals, students and electronics enthusiasts.
In this application you will find:
* Color code of resistors from 3 up to 6 bands
* Color code for RF inductors
* Code capacitor
* Ohm's Law Calculator
* Calculator parallel equivalent resistance
* Complex Number Calculator
* Frequencies Calculator
The application is developed with a graphical interface that makes these calculations very friendly.
For questions and support call application developer e-mail
Keywords: calculator, resistance, ohm, ohms, color code, resistors, resistor color code calculator, resistor calculator, tool, tool of resistance, resistor tool.
Resistor colour codes - tells you the resistance, tolerance, upper and lower values, and E-series information for any colour-coded resistor.
Ohm's Law and Power Calculator - Finds any unknown quantity in terms of voltage, current, resistance and power dissipation for any omhic component.
Series/Parallel Value Calculator. Finds the total value for any series or parallel combination of resistors, capacitors, or inductors. The calculator can also find an individual value given the value for the whole combination.
Reactance Finder - Calculates the reactance of any capacitor or inductor from the circuit frequency.
Power Triangle - Calculates real, apparent, and reactive power dissipation as well as impedance phase angle in any electrical system.
Resistivity - Finds the resistance of any wire or prism from its dimensions and resistivity, or vice versa.
Magnetic Fields - Finds the force that acts on a conductor in a magnetic field.
Capacitors - Finds the charge and energy stored in a capacitor.
Many more electrical utilities coming soon, with regular updates. Plus, NO ADS.
Please rate or give feedback. Feel free to give suggestions or comments.
* Calculate Resistance of 4-Band Resistor
* Format Units in Ohms (Ω), Kilo Ohms (kΩ), Mega Ohms (MΩ)
* Easy to Use - Touch on Color To Calculate the Value
* Resistance Is Futile * :)
Join us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/abhisofttech