1) Resistor Color Code(4,5,6 band) to value conversion and vice versa.
2) Capacitor 3 digit code to value and vice versa.
3) Calculator for calculating equivalent value of resistor or capacitor in series/parallel.
Best for Students, hobbyists and engineers..:)
Its a totally free app with no advertisement stuff.
If you like the App, kindly rate it.
1. Micro to Nano
2. Micro to Pico
3. Nano to Micro
4. Nano to Pico
5. Pico to Micro
6. Pico to Nano
Download Source code of this app from http://www.aboutcodes.com/2014/06/capacitor-unit-converter-android-app.html
Electronics Calculator is a utility application consisting of various calculations, conversions and reference tables.
• Ohm`s Law
• Voltage divider
• LED driver
• 555 Timer
• RL Circuits
• RC Circuits
• Star Delta Transformation
• Transformer ratios
• AC Power
• Decibel ratio
• Series Circuits (resistor, capacitor & inductor)
• Parallel Circuits (resistor, capacitor & inductor)
• Capacitors (charge, energy stored, time constant)
• Inductors (energy stored, time constant)
• Resistor color codes (encode & decode 4, 5 & 6 bands)
• Capacitor printed codes
• Coulomb`s Law
• Area (sq in., mm², cm², sq ft., m², ha, km²)
• Angle (Degree, Gradian, Radian)
• Temperature (°C, °F, K, °R)
• Power (Btu/min, ftlbf/min, hp, W, kW)
• Distance/length (cm, in., ft, m, yd, km, mi)
• Number base (binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal)
• SI unit prefixes
• Logic gates
• 74xx ic
Once you have this information you can phone or email Power Capacitors Ltd (from within the application) who can advise and supply you with the most cost effective solution to help cut your electrical costs and reduce your carbon emissions.
As our company has grown, so have the needs of our customers and that’s why our capabilities include the distribution of motor and power electronics capacitors. Our fully qualified engineers also provide servicing, maintenance and installation of any type of power factor correction equipment.
Power Factor Correction:
Depending on your needs, we can specify, design, manufacture and install both part-built and complete systems. We provide plain and de-tuned solutions for any AC power supply up to 1000 Volts RMS.
Power Electronics Capacitors:
We can supply a full range of components and, when appropriate, advise on the best choice for a particular requirement. For more specialist requirements, we can design and supply custom components.
We can install, commission, service and repair any brand of power factor correction equipment. We offer load, power factor, harmonics and power quality testing with full technical reporting and recommendations.
TRANSWAVE Phase Converters:
Standard designs to 30hp including static and rotary converters for single or multi-motor applications, Bespoke designs - for example dual circuit or 480V input - are available on request.
Power Capacitors Ltd are also the sole manufacturer of TRANSWAVE ® Converters for the operation of 3-phase equipment where only a single phase electricity supply is available. Visit our website for further details http://www.powercapacitors.co.uk/Transwave.html
You can use this app to:
Calculate required kVAr correction
Calculate Power Factor
Reduce Carbon Emissions
Reduce Electric Costs
Help Lower Energy Costs
The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
* Resistance Calculator:
- 3 Band
- 4 Band (2 digits, multiplier, tolerance)
- 5 Band (3 digits, multiplier, tolerance)
- 6 Band (3 digits, multiplier, tolerance, temperature rating)
* Inductance Calculator
- 4 Band
- 5 Band
* SMD (Surface Mount) Resistance Calculator
- Normal codes (number plus multiplier)
- EIA-96 codes
* Capacitance Calculator
- 4 Band
- 5 Band
- 6 Band 'postage stamp'
* Capacitance printed calculator
- Electrolytic Capacitors
- Ceramic/ Mica/ Polyester Capacitors
If you have any suggestions for new features or spot a bug please contact me, I'd love to hear from you.
You simply enter the frequency (or alternatively the delay period) that you want your 555 timer chip to run at - and an initial timing capacitor value - then the 555 Timer Tool calculates a list of the best combinations of other components that meet your requirements.
As a convenience, you can also use touch gestures to snap component values up or down to the next preferred value. To do that just stroke the values displayed on the circuit diagram. Stroke upward to adjust upwards, or stroke down to adjust downwards.
The preferred value range that values are snapped to is selected by choosing "Preferences" from the options menu.
For example, suppose you wanted a 555 timer to oscillate at 440 Hz (the A above middle C on the piano keyboard) then just:
- click the f (frequency) button on the circuit diagram, enter 440 then press the OK button
- click the C1 button on the circuit diagram, enter 47, then press the nF button, then press the OK button.
The 555 Timer Tool calculates combinations close to 440 Hz and updates the values on the circuit diagram with the closest combination.
How do you know to key in 47 nF as the initial value for C1? ...well, you don't - but you have to start somewhere and 47 nF is middle of the road!
Try it before you buy it. Google Play lets you try an app 1 time risk free by allowing you to refund it from the Play Store within 2 hours of installation and not be charged. So go ahead and check it out!
Cable types supported:
Fiber Optic cable:
6 fiber loose tube up to 144 fibers
12 fiber loose tube up to 288 fibers
24 fiber loose tube up to 576 fibers
12 fiber ribbon up to 864 fibers
12 fiber ribbon in bundled groups of 144 (in splice counter activity only)
12 fiber ribbon in bundled groups of 288 (in splice counter activity only)
12 fiber ribbon in bundled groups of 432 (in splice counter activity only)
1 to 6000 pair pic (25 pair groups)
1 to 6000 pair pic (100/4 25 pair groups)
4200 pair pic (300/12/ 25 pair groups)
paper/pulp telephone cables of all sizes (in splice counter activity only)
*All pair counts for either copper pairs or fiber optic stands are limited to 6000 in the Splice Counter activity. There you can have 6 cables each having up to 6000 pair / fiber counts.
** pair colors are in the (Tip)White,Red,Black,Yellow,Violet (Ring)Blue,Orange,Green,Brown,Slate
*** fiber colors Blue,Orange,Green,Brown,Slate,White,Red,Black,Yellow,Violet Rose,Aqua
I believe you'll find the splice counter especially useful. The splice counter takes your multiple line count and divides it into the group type you select in seconds. From there you'll be able to quickly match groups and pairs/fibers in an easy to use format that can be printed out to make notes on or highlight matching groups for ease of use in any environment.
Cable pair/fiber to color activity:
This feature allows you to find a copper pair or fiber strand color code from the cable count you've entered.
Color code to Cable pair/fiber activity:
This tool allows you to select color combinations that will report back the cable and pair/fiber for the selected color combination you've clicked.
See Splice: In the Splice Counter activity Options menu you can now have your android device compare every pair against the pairs of upto 5 cables. If there is a match the matching pair gets a colored block that indicates it has a match in that cables colored column and vice versa. Just take note that it takes ~45 seconds for the comparison to complete on what I consider a typical large splice . In less than a minute you'll have a splice broken down into groups with positive matching indicators ready and set to print.
Convert 2 B&W: converts See Splice colored column indicators to a numerical column representation.
Image capture: This feature is the most dependent upon your own devices capability.
This feature captures a screenshot of the Splice Counter activity so you can send it to a printer capable device. Allows you to print your parsed cable count (up to 6 cables) onto an 11" x 17" paper so that you can use highlighters to match your groups and bring that paper with you instead of having to use your device in a dirty environment. Very handy!!! A Samsung Tab3 will capture 762 lines of count. Which is equivalent to 7 11"x17" sheets of count. While a Samsung S3 can only capture 118 lines of count which is equivalent to 1 11"x17" paper. You'll have to experiment with your device in the 2 hour trial window to see how your device works with the capturing.
This feature can be useful for saving your cable counts and recalling them at another time if you should choose to use it.
Voice to text & Text to voice: See App web page for info...
In few seconds, test your bitrate, latency, browsing speed and video streaming quality on your Android mobile device.
A sliding menu (hamburger icon on top left corner) allows you to start every test separately:
- Speed test
- Browsing test
- Streaming test
All your results are saved in an history with all tests locations on a map.
Compare your results with those of others users and for each provider with a real time barometer. Easily share your results on social networks with nPerf sharing pictures which present a useful summary of your test.
Customize your application by switching the background theme using the Settings.
nPerf relies on an homemade top technology and an european server network which can deliver the bitrate you need for speed tests.
With nPerf, you do not blow up your data plan: with many optimizations, testing consumes up to 2 times less data than competing speed tests. In addition, a data indicator will notify you if the monthly threshold you can set in the menu Settings is exceeded.
All connection types can be tested over 1 Gb/s!
2G, 3G, 4G, Wimax, WiFi & Ethernet speed test
Test your connection, diagnose connectivity issues and keep your Internet service provider and carriers honest!
Simply enter the values and get the results.
Features / Calculations:
---> Resistance Color Coding
---> Resistance Series Combination
---> Resistance Parallel Combination
---> Inductance Series Combination
---> Inductance Parallel Combination
---> Capacitance Series Combination
---> Capacitance Parallel Combination
---> Ohm's Law Current Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Voltage Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Resistance Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Real Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Reactive Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Apparent Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Voltage Calculation
---> Single Phase Current Calculation
---> Single Phase Power Factor Calculation
---> 3 Phase Real Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Reactive Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Apparent Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Voltage Calculation
---> 3 Phase Current Calculation
---> 3 Phase Power Factor Calculation
---> DC Power Calculation
---> Line Voltage to Phase Voltage Conversion
---> Phase Voltage to Line Voltage Conversion
---> Line Current to Phase Current Conversion
---> Phase Current to Line Current Conversion
---> Delta to Star Impedance Conversion
---> Star to Delta Impedance Conversion
---> Capacitive Reactance Calculation
---> Inductive Reactance Calculation
---> Resonant Frequency Calculation
---> Resistivity Calculation
---> Peak to RMS Voltage/Current Conversion
---> RMS to Peak Voltage/Current Conversion
---> Efficiency Calculation
Please give your feedback about the app and help us improve.
The Free version has electronic calculators, electronic components guide, useful electronic resources guide, huge collection of electronic circuits for hobbyists, electronic symbols and 74xx series pin outs etc.
You have now lots of electronic circuit calculators like
* Ohm Law Calculator
* Resistor Voltage Divider Calculator
* Parallel Resistors Calculator
* LED Resistor Calculator
* RC Filter calculator
* LC Filter Calculator (Pro)
* Op Amp Active Filter Calculator (Pro)
* Resonance Calculator
* Frequency and Wavelength Calculator
* RF Calculators (Microstrip, coaxial cable, pi attenuator, t attenuator calculators)
* 555 Timer astable and Monostable multivibrator calculator
* Op amp inverting and non inverting amplifier calculator
* Open air single layer inductance calculator (Pro)
* LM317 constant current calculator
* LM317 voltage regulator calculator
* Zener Diode series resistor calculator (Pro)
* PCB Trace Width Calculator
* Battery Charge Time Calculator (Pro)
In the electronic components section you can enjoy now
* SMD resistor value codes calculator
* Resistor color codes calculator
* Capacitor values code calculator (Pro)
* SMD resistor and capacitor packages guide
* Standard 2% and 5% resistance value table
* Standard 1% resistance value table (Pro)
* IC packages guide (DIP ICs, SO ICs, PLCC ICs etc)
* LM78xx and LM79xx (Pro) voltage regulators guide
* LM317 and LM337 voltage regulators guide
And in the resources section we have
* List of ASCII codes
* Radio frequencies list
* AWG wire gauge table for resistance and current
* Micro SD card pinouts (Pro)
* Different PC ports pinouts (like serial port, parallel port, joystick or game port (Pro), USB port, VGA port (Pro), mini VGA (Pro), PS2 mouse port, network port (Pro), mini USB, S Video, Scart Port, HDMI Port (Pro), Firewire (IEEE 1394) Port, GPIB Port (Pro), Sata, DVI (Digital Video Interface) Port, Extended IDE Port (Pro) and Apple 30 pin Dock Port (Pro))
* Microchip PIC microcontroller ICSP connector pinouts.
* Atmel AVR microcontroller ISP connector pinouts
* LCDs (for microcontrollers) Pinouts (16 x 2 LCD, Hitachi HD44780 LCD (Pro), 128 x 64 graphics LCD (Pro), Nokia 3310 LCD (Pro))
* ATX Power supply connector pinouts (Pro)
* GSM SIM module pinouts (Pro)
* PICAXE pinouts and specs. (08M2, 14M2, 18M2, 20M2, 20X2, 28X2 and 40X2)
* Garmin GPS connectors pinouts (EM406, 4 pinround connector, Nuvi connector)
In circuits section we have came up with 7 categories and 40 circuits. But there is lot more to come soon. Circuits Categories are
* Audio amplifiers Circuits (Pro)
* Alarms and Bells Circuits (Pro)
* 555 Timer IC Circuits
* LED Circuits (Pro)
* Power Supply Circuits (Pro)
* RC Plane Circuits (Pro)
* Home Security Circuits (Pro)
for you...........and still more to come very soon............. just stay tuned...............and enjoy
Electronic calculators, electronic circuits, electronics references, Pinouts, Cables & Adapters and much more more.......
All rights reserved by Lightem Technologies Ltd.