Electrical calculator: You are able to calculate the most important electrical sizes. You can calculate the electrical power, electrical resistance, electrical charge, electrical work and electrical current.
Electrical circuit: You are able to calculate the current in parallel circuits (both total and partial), the voltage in series circuits (both total and partial) and the resistance in parallel and series circuits.
Electrical formulas: You can see the formulas for the electrical power, electrical resistance, electrical work, electrical current and electrical charge.
Electrical engineering Books: You can see a list of the best books and buy them.
Electrical engineering E-Books: You can see a list of the best e-books and buy them.
Other calculators: You can also calculate the battery lifetime, the stored energy in a capacitor, the inductance and the capacitance, the output voltage of a voltage divider.
The best app for school, college and work! If you are a student it will helps to learn.
Note: Electrical engineering covers a wide range of subfields including electronics, digital computers, power engineering, telecommunications, control systems, radio frequency engineering, and signal processing.
Now no need to Google nor turn countless pages to find a term and its meaning. Electrical engineering is effortless with Electrical Dictionary. All you need to do is search for terms and get its meaning.
This dictionary contains all consequential electrical engineering terms around topics such as:-
Units and Measurements
Coefficients and Values
Processes and methods
Collaborations and Protocols
Conditions and Relations
Quiz- Test yourself around Signals, Indications, Units and Measurements and other such categories.
Auto play- Listen to all the terms and its meaning of all electrical terms.
Staples- Save most frequent terms you need.
So what are you waiting for? Add spark to your preparation with Electrical Dictionary. Install Now!
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Few topics Covered in this application are:
1. Introduction of electrical engineering
2. Voltage and current
3. Electric Potential and Voltage
4. Conductors and Insulators
5. Conventional versus electron flow
6. Ohm's Law
7. Kirchoff's Voltage Law (KVL)
8. Kirchoff's Current Law (KCL)
9. Polarity of voltage drops
10. Branch current method
11. Mesh current method
12. Introduction to network theorems
13. Thevenin's Theorem
14. Norton's Theorem
15. Maximum Power Transfer Theorem
16. star-delta transformation
17. Source Transformation
18. voltage and current sources
19. loop and nodal methods of analysis
20. Unilateral and Bilateral elements
21. Active and passive elements
22. alternating current (AC)
23. AC Waveforms
24. The Average and Effective Value of an AC Waveform
25. RMS Value of an AC Waveform
26. Generation of Sinusoidal (AC) Voltage Waveform
27. Concept of Phasor
28. Phase Difference
29. The Cosine Waveform
30. Representation of Sinusoidal Signal by a Phasor
31. Phasor representation of Voltage and Current
32. AC inductor circuits
33. Series resistor-inductor circuits: Impedance
34. Inductor quirks
35. Review of Resistance, Reactance, and Impedance
36. Series R, L, and C
37. Parallel R, L, and C
38. Series-parallel R, L, and C
39. Susceptance and Admittance
40. Simple parallel (tank circuit) resonance
41. Simple series resonance
42. Power in AC Circuits
43. Power Factor
44. Power Factor Correction
45. Quality Factor and Bandwidth of a Resonant Circuit
46. Generation of Three-phase Balanced Voltages
47. Three-Phase, Four-Wire System
48. Wye and delta configurations
49. Distinction between line and phase voltages, and line and phase currents
50. Power in balanced three-phase circuits
51. Phase rotation
52. Three-phase Y and Delta configurations
53. Measurement of Power in Three phase circuit
54. Introduction of measuring instruments
55. Various forces/torques required in measuring instruments
56. General Theory Permanent Magnet Moving Coil (PMMC) Instruments
57. Working Principles of PMMC
58. A multi-range ammeters
59. Multi-range voltmeter
60. Basic principle operation of Moving-iron Instruments
61. Construction of Moving-iron Instruments
62. Shunts and Multipliers for MI instruments
63. Dynamometer type Wattmeter
64. Introduction to Power System
65. POWER TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION
66. Magnetic Circuit
67. B-H Characteristics
68. Analysis of Series magnetic circuit
69. Analysis of series-parallel magnetic circuit
70. Different laws for calculating magnetic field-Biot-Savart law
71. Amperes circuital law
72. Reluctance & permeance
73. Introduction of Eddy Current & Hysteresis Losses
74. Eddy current
75. Derivation of an expression for eddy current loss in a thin plate
76. Hysteresis Loss
77. Hysteresis loss & loop area
78. Steinmetzs empirical formula for hysteresis loss
80. Force between two opposite faces of the core across an air gap
81. ideal transformer
82. Practical transformer
83. equivalent circuit
84. Efficiency of transformer
86. Introduction of D.C Machines
87. D.C machine Armature Winding
88. EMF Equation
89. Torque equation
90. Generator types & Characteristics
91. Characteristics of a separately excited generator
92. Characteristics of a shunt generator
93. Load characteristic of shunt generator
94. Single-phase Induction Motor
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
All articles of this app are totally based on practical experiences as well as a strong base of theoretical knowledge and is written in very simple and understandable English.
The App Contains About 500 Topics, Objective Questions with Answers Covering all topics discussed, Comments and Feedback.
Articles are well explained using images, Some Topics Contains Video Illustrations, but requires internet connection.
- download all educational apps
-downloads educational games
-have links to all top websites on net.
-app provide special offers,
-Website Designing Services,
-Mobile Application Designing Service,
-online/Offline net courses,
-Computer/Mobile Accessories & books in Mens Shoppy.
- educational videos for Engineering & ITI Students
- educational videos for electrical engineer
- educational apps for diploma electrical
- fun educational videos for electrical engineering
- educational video and apps for engineers
- educational ITI videos free
- teacher apps
- teacher videos
- learning with fun
- educational video for automobile engg
- educational videos for polytechnic
- learning videos for mechanical engineer
- recognize education app
- educational videos for diploma engineering
- train memory
- improve Knowladge.
Educational videos are advanced videos explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of videos may be used in an educational environment. Educational videos are videos that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning as they play.
This educational app is developed by-
ADHIRAJ MOBILE- Manoj Dole
Download more educational Apps -
The best tool for school and college! If you are a student it will helps you to learn electricity and electrical engineering.
Generally EEP covers following topics through articles, tools and guides:
★ Industry Automation
★ Energy Efficency
★ High Voltage
★ IEC Standards
★ Low Voltage
★ Maintenance of electrical equipment
★ Medium Voltage
★ Motor applications
★ Nikola Tesla stories and inventions
★ Oil and gas
★ Power Substation
★ Relay protection
★ Smart Grid
★ Solar Power
★ Testing and Commissioning of HV/MV/LV equipment
★ Transmission and Distribution Systems
★ Variable Speed Drives
★ Wind Power
ENERGY & POWER FOR ALL!
★ Composed of 400 questions and more to come on coming updates.
★ Subjects are divided in A.C. Fundamentals, D.C. Generators, D.C. Motors, Network Theorem, Transmission and Distribution, Control Systems, Measurement and Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering Materials.
★ Link for Math Test is Included
***The App is FREE. WiFi or Mobile internet is needed to use the App.
If you have concerns regarding the app, incorrect answers, suggestions for improvement, please contact the email given.
We strive to provide worthy education materials and improving everything. Your feedback and requests will be greatly appreciated. Just hit up email@example.com , so communication will be easier. Godspeed!
Multiple choice questions with solutions and theory.
Review the fundamentals of electrical engineering, try the questions and calculations, check the solution - lessons designed for students in AC & DC electrical theory. Suit electrical trade apprentices, electrical journeyman, automotive technicians, electronic technicians, mechatronics technicians, electrical engineers, electronic engineers and physics students.
Use this electrical engineering training quiz to practice your electrical calculations for your licence / exam by testing your knowledge of fundamental electrical / electronic circuits.
Full version ELECTROQUIZ has more than 300 electrical engineering questions with topics including resistance, series circuits, parallel circuits, series/parallel circuits, capacitance, time constants, meter loading, meter shunts, multipliers, waveforms, inductance, transformers, reactance and series AC circuits
Scores stored for future comparison.
Improve your score, by practicing questions and calculations
Electrical Engineering 101
Master Electrical Exam
FCC license exam
Ham radio exam
Amateur Radio Exam
PRC Board Electrical
PSI Board Electrical
ECE Board Exam
BS 2391 Exam
Electrical Apprentice Exams
Auto Electricians Exam
Check out our latest Electrical Terms Dictionary...
1. Equipped with quick dynamic search function (Fuzzy Logic) – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
2. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark all your favorite translations for fast reference to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
3. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
4. Add New Words/ Terms – you will be able to add in and store any of the new terms in this Dictionary.
5. > 16,000 words – Included all the popular and daily use terms in the dictionary.
6. FREE – It is completely free. Download at no cost. FOC.
7. Work Offline – It work offline, no active internet connection is required. Perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
8. Small Size (few MB) – The dictionary will only take a small portion of your Android devices.
9. Android version compatibility – The Apps can work perfectly fine on all Android version either on latest ICS/ KitKat or older version.
10. Simple and easy to use interface. The app come with an user friendly function, allowing you to use with ease.
In addition, all the terms are listed alphabetically with faster search facility, easy to navigate through entire app.
This app will work as a great pocket resource for Electrical terms and definitions.
Please rate this application 5 stars if you find this app benefited you.
Julia Dictionary Inc
A very useful app about Electrical & Electronics Engineering & Technology.
The plus point of this Electrical Android App is that you can use it offline i.e. without internet connection. So you are able to use the useful Electrical tools as well as Electrical & Electronics Engineering Calulators and Articles to learn something new anytime, anywhere without worrying about mobile data chargesJ. In addition, it is Free and Always will be ;).
10+ Advance Electrical & Electronics Engineering Calculators
★ Advance Voltage Drop Calculator
★ Electrical Wire & Cable Size Calculator (Cu & Al)
★ Parallel Resistor Calculator
★ Voltage Divider Rule Calculator
★ Required Value of Resistor for LED’s Circuit Calculator
★ IC 555 Timer Calculator with formulas & Equations
★ Battery Capacity & Size Calculator
★ Wire Size Calculator in AWG
★ Cramer’s Rule & Calculator (2x2 & 3x3) for Linear Circuit Analysis
★ Zener Diode & Zener Voltage Regulator Calculator
★ Power, Voltage, Current & Resistance Calculator
Electrical & Electronics Engineering Notes & Articles
★ Basic Concepts
★ Power System
★ Basic Electronics
★ Solar Power System
★ Repairing & Troubleshooting
★ And More …
★ Can be used in Offline mode i.e. withot Internet Connection
★ 46 Language Suported Navigation
★ 46 Language Suported Navigation
★ Beautiful and easy ti use Navigation
★ Icon viz Menu
★ Two additional App themes (Light White and Dark Blue)
★ And more
Want to add even more … or do you have feedback or suggestion…. Please! Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will add the desired topic or tool in the Electrical Technology App ASAP. Thanks. Moreover, don’t forget to RATE this app with 5 Star rating. We would be very thankful.
Regards : Electrical Technology
*Easy to use
*Assign ringtones,contact tones
*Assign alarm and notification tones
*over 50+ ringtones
*Add to your favourites.
*newly added ringtones
*40+ plus puzzles
*Various puzzle dimensions
*Quick image help