Widget is a graphical display date only a little.
You can change the text color shade, the display format, the character, the background image. Please look for the perfect combination of your wallpaper!
* dialog will come out when you tap the widget. You can make various settings by calendar app that comes with the Android if you select the calendar starts, press the settings. Please note that if the calendar app that comes with Android has not been installed for some reason it does not start.
■ Change Log
· Has been changed so that it can more easily manipulate how to display the setting screen, the calendar.
· Fixed a bug in the memory-related.
· We adjust the natural shape of the shadow color and transparency.
· We adjust the transparency of the background image.
Because there is a significant change in this new version, it may not be consistent with the previous version. If the display is clearly funny, please re-install again sorry to trouble you, but once you uninstall.
· Added the ON / OFF of the calendar link.
· Removed the image of several sheets.
· Fixed an image of several sheets.
· Added an image of several sheets.
· Fixed a display shifts in the high-resolution models.
· You can now be set to show / hide the shadow.
· Calendar app now starts when you tap the widget.
· Added the ability to display because there was a character that is not displayed when you first start.
Also, this President's Day weekend our apps are now only $0.99! Celebrate Valentine's Day with My Date HD, relax with My Beach HD, escape to Ocean HD, or complete your holiday collection at a discount with Haunted House HD and Christmas HD.
Who's the special person in your life? Display them proudly with "My Date HD" and a stunning backdrop of your favorite travel destination!
The creators of your favorite Live Wallpapers are pleased to bring you another beautiful 3D Live wallpaper, perfect for an anniversary, special occasion, birthday, Valentine’s Day, or any date you want to celebrate. Show someone special how much you care about them every time you use your device, in true 3-D!
Enjoy a night out with a loved one at your very own table for two. Place a picture of someone special in a frame, or as the background image. Celebrate with a chilled bottle of champagne and two sparkling glasses at your choice of locations – New York, London, San Francisco, Tokyo, Paris, Barcelona, and more. Place a gift with your customized message on the table. A rose and rose petals complete the atmosphere for your candlelit dinner.
Customize every part of the scene, including your own photograph in the picture frame or background, your custom message for the title, and custom text for the gift card. Floating hearts, balloons, or bubbles drift through the background, or turn off the floating objects altogether. Choose the locale, rose color, table cloth, napkins, and much more! Select one of the preset themes, or customize the items in the scene to in a way that means the most to you and your loved one.
This live wallpaper is true 3-D with lovingly hand-crafted artwork. Our wallpapers feature silky-smooth animations while conserving your battery life.
Works great with phones, tablets, and any device that supports live wallpapers.
"Android users swear by the HD Widgets app" - The Guardian
"Amazingly awesome and beautiful" - Android Community
"elegant and eye-catching" - Computerworld
"heavy on polish and detail yet light on the wallet" - AndroidGuys
Top 10 Android Apps - Techcrunch
Editor's Choice - Google Play 2012 - 2013
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
** Full details: http://cloud.tv/i/hdw-perms
** camera: to use the LED camera light
- OS 4.2: Reboot during reinstall is an OS bug, affects all apps showing lock screen widgets
- OS 4.2: lock screen widgets don't delete from app is OS bug, see below*
- OS 2.x: you may need to restart to see widgets show up
- App2SD: widgets don't work on SD cards
* using "Remove" will remove widget from screen, but won't delete widgets from the system (OS bug). You'll also need to manually delete in our app > Active Widgets > More (bottom right)
** 3RD-PARTY LAUNCHERS / ROMS **
Make sure they're using the latest sdks. Old sdks are not fully compatible with new devices. We recommend:
Phones: Apex, Nova, Holo, ADW, SPB Shell
Tablets: Apex, Nova, Holo
Changing device grid size, resolution, firmware/rooting may affect performance.
We don't test ROMs!
** FAQ: http://cloud.tv/hd-widgets/faq/
Dual-core 1.2 GHz
Android OS 4.0 (ICS)
xhdpi / hdpi / tablet screen
Android OS 2.3
★ Anything else? Got ideas? Please tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org
♥ We respond to everyone!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
♥ NEW Colourform widget pack now available!
♥ Over 50 more Jellybean style widgets!
Recently Added in HD WIdgets:
- moar widgets
- massively vivid easier-to-use app UI
- WYSIWYG widget previews
- new clock widgets
- customizable switches
- more weather services
- local date & time in weather screen
- multi-location weather screen
- choose weather hotspot link
- device specific User Guide
- show/hide widgets in the main menu
- more switches
- even more colors & clocks
- built for new themes & add-ons
- ICS native (built on sdk 17)
UNIVERSAL app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again =)
HD Widgets are the next generation of widgets - something fun and amazing designed for today's high resolution touch screens.
HD Widgets includes over 100 beautiful widgets that show current time, current weather, weather forecast, and utility switches. We put a TON of time into designing each widget to look great on every Android screen.
The best part of HD Widgets is how fun and easy it is to use. Everything in the WYSIWYG app is right at your fingertips. make changes and see the results instantly right on your wallpaper background. You can mix and match various clocks (LED, flip clock, and Honeycomb) with backgrounds, layouts, and other options. Simple!
- over 100 amazing, beautiful widgets for all device types
- organized by sizes
- clock, date, location, weather, forecast, & utility switches
- LED, flip clock, & Honeycomb clock designs
- vivid colorful backgrounds
- large made-for-tablet widgets
- hot spots for alarm clock, calendar, & weather
- phone widgets: 1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4 (& 5x sizes for the Galaxy Note)
- tablet widgets: all phone sizes plus 8x1, 8x2, 4x7, 6x1, 6x2, & 3x5
- User Guide to help you get started
- fullscreen weather activity
- multiple locations and weather services
- fun & unique WYSIWYG design
- quick and easy editing
- widget & theme previews
- AccuWeather, WeatherBug & Weather Underground
- 12 / 24 hr clock
- F / C temperature
2x1 widget - small
4x1 widget - wide optionally with seconds
4x2 widget - big
5x2 widget - for tablets and especially for Galaxy Note
6x3 widget - for tablets.
Features lots of customizations, like:
- widget preview during setup
- select widget click actions: tap on widget to load alarm application, widget settings or any installed application
- allows you select your preferred colors for time and date
- shadow effect with selectable color
- locale preference, set date output in your language
- plenty of date formats + customizable date format
- show/hide AM-PM
- 12/24 hour selection
- alarm icon
- show time with seconds option (for 4x1 widget)
- widget background with selectable color and opacity from 0% (transparent) to 100% (completely opaque)
- use picture as widget background
- 40 great fonts for time and date ...
- ... or use your favorite font saved on memory card
- ready for Honeycomb, ICS and Jelly Bean Android versions
- recommended for tablets
- lock screen widget for Android Jelly Bean 4.2+
... and even more ...
Problems with installation?
This is home screen widget and not the application, please read the instructions on how to use the widget:
Older phones (before Android 4.0 ICS):
• To add a widget, touch and hold an empty location on a home-screen. Menu will pop-up, select Widgets.
• "Choose Widget" menu will popup. From there, find and select "DIGI Clock" widget of desired size.
Newer phones and tablets, Android 4.0 and later (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean):
• Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
• Click “Widgets” tab at the top of the screen.
• From the main Widgets screen, you can swipe left until you find "DIGI Clock”
• Touch and hold the desired widget’s icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
If there are missing "DIGI Clock" in list of widgets, try to restart phone, it might help.
To add the widget to your Android 4.2+ device's lock screen, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the big "+" icon. Then, select "DIGI Clock" add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Do NOT move this app to SD-card! Widgets won't work once you move them to SD card.
Please exclude this widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue in most instances.
When you want help us with localization of "DIGI Clock Widget" to your language, visit please this site:
Thanks for using DIGI Clock Widget!
- Clock with customizable time and date format
- Current weather condition and 3/4-day weather forecast
- Choice of Google or AccuWeather for weather forecast
- Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature support
- Geo-location for weather or search city by name/zip code
- Configurable refresh interval
- Additional information (e.g., battery level) on the widget
- Customizable widget tap actions
- Automatic sunrise/sunset time calculation
- Moon phase calendar
- Different widget sizes and styles with skin support
- Access to the Fancy Widgets Market and convenient skin management
- Many customization options to make your beautiful widgets
Full version exclusive features:
- Multiple location support for both clock and weather
- Additional weather providers: WeatherBug, MSN Weather, and The Weather Channel
- Current temperature notification
- Severe weather alerts with customizable notification options
- Easy backup/restore of your widget settings
- Over 400 clock and weather skins to decorate your home screen
- Fancy weather animations (rain, storm, snow, etc.)
- Fancy Widgets 1x1: weather icon, moon phase, date, battery
- Fancy Widgets 2x1: forecast, digital/flip clock, date
- Fancy Widgets 4x1: digital/flip home (clock and weather), weather, forecast, digital/flip clock
- Fancy Widgets 4x2: digital/flip clock
- Even more customization options
NOTE: Please exclude Fancy Widgets from your task killers. Otherwise, the widgets will not be able to update properly.
If you purchased Fancy Widget Pro from the Android Market or Amazon Appstore before, you may request a free license key on our website using your Google/Amazon order number.
Please read the FAQ and head to our forum for support.
Retro Clock Widget was one of the first clock widgets available for android and has been downloaded by millions of users over the years. Version 2.0 brings many improvements, while keeping the simplicity that made it famous.
This app provides a home screen clock and date widget based on the classical mechanical flipping clock. The widgets act as shortcuts to the systems alarm clock and calendar applications.
When you want to customize the look and feel (like the colors, transparency, or shortcut applications), you can do so using the Retro Clock Settings companion app also available on Google Play.
To use the widget on Android 4.0+:
- open the app drawer
- tap the "Widgets" tab
- find Retro Clock / Date and drag it to the home screen
To use the widget on older versions of android:
- long press an empty spot on the home screen
- select "Widgets"
- tap on Retro Clock / Date to add it to the home screen
NOTE: If you are using a Task Manager, make sure to add Retro Clock Widget to the ignore list. When the app is killed, the time will stop updating.
*** Optimized for Google Calendar ***
*** Size supported: 4 columns x 1 row ***
*** Please remove the "Lite version" before installing the "Pro Version" ***
Calendar Scroll Widget is a calendar (agenda) widget for your Android home screen that shows calendar events, so you will never miss your next appointments!
Besides the minimalistic design, Calendar Scroll Widget allows you to scroll the previous and next calendar events, with no limits.
• Shows the most important details of a calendar event in a widget
• Scroll the previous and next calendar events as in an agenda
• Synced with Google calendars
• Fully customizable
• Four interchangeable skins: Black, White, Transparent and Holo
• Quick actions to access calendar features
• Possibility to choose which calendars to show
• Translated in: English, German, Italian and Spanish
Tested on: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Nexus S (2.3.6 and 4.0.3), Samsung Galaxy, HTC ChaCha
Note: this widget is not optimized for Go Launcher.
Blik reads your calendar and *automatically* shows the best picture for each event. The picture is shown, along with the start time and an important word from the event so that you can see what's coming up on your calendar.
You end up with a quick visual guide to your upcoming events. Your calendar has never been easier to "read".
The free/trial version of Blik comes with 350+ pictures and 700+ keywords rules.
The Pro version unlocks another 300+ keyword rules so that your calendar events are matched up to pictures even better.
You can create your own keyword rules for single calendar events in the free/trial version and in the Pro version you can create your own keyword rules that apply to all your calendar events.
Check out the Blik Settings screen under the Help section for helpful Tips (like how to subscribe to a holiday calendar).
Your personal information (READ_CALENDAR) - required to get calendar event information.
Network communication (INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE) - required for Pro License Key check; advertising in free version.
Keywords: calendar, agenda, birthday, holiday, widget
> On Cyanogenmod ROM, the homescreen manager doesn't appear to return the correct dimensions, so Blik is drawing with large margins.
> On screen rotate, sometimes Nova Launcher will not return the correct widget size, so rendering is incorrect. To fix, resize Blik widget.
> Widget appearance preview in Settings for month layout doesn't draw correctly (it does draw the widget correctly on your homescreen though). -- fixed in Jelly Bean and above
> Facebook events may be displayed with incorrect starting times. Use Blik Advanced Setting value to manually adjust the display for all Facebook start times.
> Facebook declined events will still show up.
> Larger widget sizes can result in out-of-memory crashes.
---=== When DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME changes ===---
If your phone is showing events off by an hour, you may need to power it down and reboot so that your phone picks up the time change from your cell provider.
-- Important Note --
If you are having problems with your calendar events not syncing, go to http://android.joeprogrammer.com/blikhelp/synchelp.html for information and instructions on how to correct the problem.
Be unique, express yourself.
Thanks to its multiple customizable widgets and themes in the Play Store, you can customize your home screen according to your moods and desires.
Beautiful Widgets was the first application to achieve one million paid downloads. It was listed as “Google Editor’s choice” for more than one year and has been listed as one of the top 10 paid applications in the Google Play Store for more than 4 years now.
Just like 4 million other users, take advantage of comprehensive weather forecast information and the HD version of your other favorite widgets, compatible with phones and tablets.
- Complete clocks (time, date, alarm, etc.)
- Multiple widgets (6x4, 6x1 and 6x2 only for tablets)
- Download as many themes as you like
- Main weather forecast information for your current location and all preferred cities
- Weather notifications from around the world, unlock animations or interactive screensavers (DayDream)
- Interactive weather wallpaper
For more information, visit the website: http://www.beautiful-widgets.com
- This application cannot be stored on the SD card due to the widgets
- We do not guarantee operation on Roms and alternative Homepages
- DayDream is only available for Android 4.2
*** Permissions ***
- Location : for geolocated forecast
- SDCard : to save the themes
- Wifi, Bluetooth, System tools : for toggle widgets
- Affects battery : for updates
- Alarm : to display the next alarm
*** Important ***
We allow more than 15 minutes for the refund policy because we think it is too short. You can contact us from Google Checkout within 24 hours with an explanation on why you are not interested in keeping it. Warning: this do not apply during sales and promotions!
- Create your own themes (and you can save it)
- Select from millions of colors for any calendar element
- 32 text fonts
- You can select any day as first day of week
- Change current month quickly by touching month name
They are designed to provide you with the most important information at a glance, yet still allow you to enjoy your (Live-) wallpaper.
This package contains:
* Glass Clock Widget
Enter a city name, or use geolocation to automatically find your location. Add more than one clock widget to your home screen in order to follow the time and weather around the world. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show weather and clock
- Show date and clock
- Show alarm and clock
- Show clock only
* Glass Calendar Widget
See the current date, along with the next three events in your calendar. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show date and events
- Show events only
* Glass News Widget
Read your favorite RSS/Atom feeds from your home screen. Select one of the build in feeds (Google News, BBC, Reuters, WIRED ect.) or add your own custom feed. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show label and news
- Show news only
* Glass All-In-One Widget
All the above widgets combined into one 4x3 widget.
FREE & PAID VERSIONS:
All the widgets are semi-transparent, with a nice smoked glass look. But the paid version will allow you to change the tint and transparency of the background as you wish.
1) I can't find the widgets
The widgets don't show up in the App-drawer. Instead, they can be found in the widget list. The widget list is opened by tapping and holding on an empty space on the home screen.
2) I still can't find the widgets
The most common cause of this problem is that the widgets are installed on the SD-card. Android doesn't like widgets on the SD-card. Please try to move them back to the main memory of the phone/tablet.
3) How do I change the settings for a widget?
If you tab the upper left corner of the widget, the setting screen for that widget will open. If you tab the lower left corner, the widget will refresh itself.
** Now Available on Google Nexus 7 **
< MAIN CHARACTERISTICS >
￭ You can create your own widgets that reflect your tastes and styles
￭ Homepack Buzz provides various widgets, when using Buzz Launcher
￭ You can apply Buzz Widget setting immediately after downloading a Homescreen if you using Buzz Launcher together.
< KEY FEATURES >
￭ CREATING VARIOUS WIDGETS: You can create widgets such as digital clock, analog clock, battery, and deco of your own
￭ HOT SPOT : You can set specific activity when you touch widget
￭ DECORATION FEATURE: You can insert figures/images/fonts, designate layer orders among entities, and move/delete entities on a preview screen with a touch-and-drag
￭ SHARING: Users can freely share their widgets via Homepack Buzz when using Buzz Launcher.
￭ APPLY: Without any additional settings, users can download others’ Buzz Widgets when using Buzz Launcher.
< TIPS >
￭ Buzz Widget and Buzz Launcher are brothers. Downloading Buzz Launcher will make the use of Buzz Widget much easier!
￭ Buzz Launcher : http://goo.gl/dyfPyG
￭ Our third-party partner widget is interfaced with Buzz Launcher so you don’t need to put extra effort to use these beautiful widgets. When you download a Homepack, the contained 3rd party partner widget will be auto applied just as our own widget.
￭ Buzz Launcher and Minimalistic Text Widget are interfaced with each other and setting information is shared. Now you could also enjoy Minimalistic Text Widget with Buzz Launcher. To Download Minimalistic Text Widget - http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.devmil.minimaltext
￭ Please be our Best Friend - If you are interested to interface your widget with Buzz Launcher, please contact us! (email@example.com)
< INFORMATION >
Good reviews and five star comments make developers dance! Show us some love :-)
￭ Help: http://about.homepackbuzz.com/help
￭ Homepack Buzz Service Information: http://about.homepackbuzz.com/about
￭ Facebook: http://facebook.com/homepackbuzz
￭ Blog: http://about.homepackbuzz.com
￭ Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
￭ Suggestions: http://homepackbuzz.uservoice.com
DashClock is a replacement lock screen clock widget for Android 4.2+ phones and tablets. It also exposes additional status items called extensions. The widget comes bundled with extensions that give you instant access to:
• Your current local weather
• Missed calls and unread text messages
• Your next calendar appointment
• Unread Gmail inbox or priority inbox conversations
• Your next scheduled alarm
To add the widget to your Android 4.2 device's lock screen, first make sure that "Enable widgets" is turned on in your security settings. Then, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the "+" icon. Finally, select "DashClock" to customize and add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Developers: DashClock is extensible! Visit the open source project at http://code.google.com/p/dashclock to learn more or just check out the source.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here: http://code.google.com/p/dashclock/issues/list
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.themerapp.com/support/home
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
- Themer Everything Widget
- Advanced Clock Widget
- Minimalistic Text
- Beautiful Widgets
- SiMi Clock Widget
- Ultimate custom clock (UCCW)
- Make Your Clock Widget
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES: English, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Japanese, Hebrew, Bulgarian, Korean, Swedish, Finnish
KEYWORDS: world clock, minimal, text, battery, weather, date, style, home screen, widget, calendar, timezone, tasker, conky, wysiwyg, astronomy, customization, twilight, template, keyguard, typographic, aesthetics, design, custom, density, rainmeter
More from developer
More levels and features coming soon!
Everything is fine with the controls, please read the instructions carefully or watch video. You can change control type in settings.
Turn off heart animation for slower devices!
Supported languages: English (default), Polish, French
If the game isn't running properly please turn off "Force GPU rendering" in developer options.