Widget is a graphical display date only a little.
You can change the text color shade, the display format, the character, the background image. Please look for the perfect combination of your wallpaper!
* dialog will come out when you tap the widget. You can make various settings by calendar app that comes with the Android if you select the calendar starts, press the settings. Please note that if the calendar app that comes with Android has not been installed for some reason it does not start.
■ Change Log
· Has been changed so that it can more easily manipulate how to display the setting screen, the calendar.
· Fixed a bug in the memory-related.
· We adjust the natural shape of the shadow color and transparency.
· We adjust the transparency of the background image.
Because there is a significant change in this new version, it may not be consistent with the previous version. If the display is clearly funny, please re-install again sorry to trouble you, but once you uninstall.
· Added the ON / OFF of the calendar link.
· Removed the image of several sheets.
· Fixed an image of several sheets.
· Added an image of several sheets.
· Fixed a display shifts in the high-resolution models.
· You can now be set to show / hide the shadow.
· Calendar app now starts when you tap the widget.
· Added the ability to display because there was a character that is not displayed when you first start.
> 3 Different Widget Sizes (Adding more)
> Allows you to update the background color and transparency level.
> Allows you to update the text color with transparency level.
> Enable/disable battery level in the widget
> Support 12 Hour and 24 Hour time format.
Note for Upgrades: 1.0.4 is a major update with a new widget size. So, it might show "problem with widget" if yes, then only remove the widget from your screen and add them back.
Question: Digi Clock Widget isn't working correctly or showing on my device?
Answer: If Digi Clock Widget is installed on the SD card, then it might not work properly because Android doesn't support widgets on SD card! You have to move it to device and reboot you phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Digi Clock Widget - Move to Phone
*** Do not hesitate to contact me in case you have problems with the widget or want to suggest some new features ***
Note: On some devices you may have to restart your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget list!
If you have a question or a problem with the app, please contact us via email (email@example.com). We will gladly help you.
A simple, but highly customizable digital clock widget with Sony Xperia™ look and feel.
- Choose between small (2x1), big (4x2), wide (4x1) and tall (2x2) resizable digital clock widgets with 8 possible fonts
- Adjust the time and date font size and color and select your preferred time and date format
- Option to show brief weather information and weather forecast on tap
- Option to show semi-transparent backplate with adjustable color
- Option to launch your alarm app, calendar app and your favourite weather app by tapping the widget
- Option to add the widget to your lock screen (Android 4.2+ only, supported on selected devices)
- NEW: Backup & restore settings
- NEW: Options for Bold hours and no colon separator ala Xperia Z3
- Paid "Premium" upgrade that unlocks options for:
- Custom (user-selectable) font + 12 additional fonts
- NEW: Ability to show current time and weather in multiple locations
- Ability to show battery level info
- Adjustable transparency level for the backplate
- Removes advertisements
Note: Please keep in mind that adding the shortcut to the settings window to your home screen will not automatically add the actual widget to your home screen! If you don't know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the "Help" option in the settings window.
Note: The required permissions are necessary for:
- Downloading weather forecasts / current weather information
- Detecting current location for the weather forecast
- Letting the user use custom fonts (Premium only)
- The Premium in-app purchase
- Backing up & restoring settings
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
2x1 widget - small
4x1 widget - wide optionally with seconds
4x2 widget - big
5x2 widget - for tablets and especially for Galaxy Note
6x3 widget - for tablets.
Features lots of customizations, like:
- widget preview during setup
- select widget click actions: tap on widget to load alarm application, widget settings or any installed application
- allows you select your preferred colors for time and date
- shadow effect with selectable color
- locale preference, set date output in your language
- plenty of date formats + customizable date format
- show/hide AM-PM
- 12/24 hour selection
- alarm icon
- show time with seconds option (for 4x1 widget)
- widget background with selectable color and opacity from 0% (transparent) to 100% (completely opaque)
- use picture as widget background
- 40 great fonts for time and date ...
- ... or use your favorite font saved on memory card
- ready for Honeycomb, ICS, Jelly Bean and Lollipop Android versions
- recommended for tablets
- lock screen widget for Android Jelly Bean 4.2+
... and even more ...
Problems with installation?
This is home screen widget and not the application, please read the instructions on how to use the widget:
Older phones (before Android 4.0 ICS) and Android 4.4 KitKat:
• To add a widget, touch and hold an empty location on a home-screen. Menu will pop-up, select Widgets.
• "Choose Widget" menu will popup. From there, find and select "DIGI Clock" widget of desired size.
Newer phones and tablets, Android 4.0 and later (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean):
• Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
• Click “Widgets” tab at the top of the screen.
• From the main Widgets screen, you can swipe left until you find "DIGI Clock”
• Touch and hold the desired widget’s icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
If there are missing "DIGI Clock" in list of widgets, try to restart phone, it might help.
To add the widget to your Android 4.2+ device's lock screen, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the big "+" icon. Then, select "DIGI Clock" add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Do NOT move this app to SD-card! Widgets won't work once you move them to SD card.
Please exclude this widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue in most instances.
When you want help us with localization of "DIGI Clock Widget" to your language, visit please this site:
Thanks for using DIGI Clock Widget!
- Choose one of 10 themes (Transparent, Dark, Light, Google, iOS, Sense, KitKat, Shades, Material Dark and Light)
- Select First day of week
- Highlight Saturday and Sunday
- Resizable to 3 different layouts
- Multiple instances of widget supported
- Mark days with events
- Open calendar app on day tap
- No Adds or notifications
- Completely Free
- Open settings by taping on month
- Themes can be rendered as transparent
Rate and comment with your opinions and suggestions.
Yet another set of basic home screen widgets.
They are designed to provide you with the most important information at a glance, yet still allow you to enjoy your (Live-) wallpaper.
This package contains:
* Glass Clock Widget
Enter a city name, or use geolocation to automatically find your location. Add more than one clock widget to your home screen in order to follow the time and weather around the world. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show weather and clock
- Show date and clock
- Show alarm and clock
- Show clock only
* Glass Calendar Widget
See the current date, along with the next three events in your calendar. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show date and events
- Show events only
* Glass News Widget
Read your favorite RSS/Atom feeds from your home screen. Select one of the build in feeds (Google News, BBC, Reuters, WIRED ect.) or add your own custom feed. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show label and news
- Show news only
* Glass All-In-One Widget
All the above widgets combined into one 4x3 widget.
FREE & PAID VERSIONS:
All the widgets are semi-transparent, with a nice smoked glass look. But the paid version will allow you to change the tint and transparency of the background as you wish.
1) I can't find the widgets
The widgets don't show up in the App-drawer. Instead, they can be found in the widget list. The widget list is opened by tapping and holding on an empty space on the home screen.
2) I still can't find the widgets
The most common cause of this problem is that the widgets are installed on the SD-card. Android doesn't like widgets on the SD-card. Please try to move them back to the main memory of the phone/tablet.
3) How do I change the settings for a widget?
If you tab the upper left corner of the widget, the setting screen for that widget will open. If you tab the lower left corner, the widget will refresh itself.
- Clock with customizable time and date format
- Current weather condition and 3/4-day weather forecast
- Choice of Google or AccuWeather for weather forecast
- Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature support
- Geo-location for weather or search city by name/zip code
- Configurable refresh interval
- Additional information (e.g., battery level) on the widget
- Customizable widget tap actions
- Automatic sunrise/sunset time calculation
- Moon phase calendar
- Different widget sizes and styles with skin support
- Access to the Fancy Widgets Market and convenient skin management
- Many customization options to make your beautiful widgets
Full version exclusive features:
- Multiple location support for both clock and weather
- Additional weather providers: WeatherBug, MSN Weather, and The Weather Channel
- Current temperature notification
- Severe weather alerts with customizable notification options
- Easy backup/restore of your widget settings
- Over 400 clock and weather skins to decorate your home screen
- Fancy weather animations (rain, storm, snow, etc.)
- Fancy Widgets 1x1: weather icon, moon phase, date, battery
- Fancy Widgets 2x1: forecast, digital/flip clock, date
- Fancy Widgets 4x1: digital/flip home (clock and weather), weather, forecast, digital/flip clock
- Fancy Widgets 4x2: digital/flip clock
- Even more customization options
NOTE: Please exclude Fancy Widgets from your task killers. Otherwise, the widgets will not be able to update properly.
If you purchased Fancy Widget Pro from the Android Market or Amazon Appstore before, you may request a free license key on our website using your Google/Amazon order number.
Please read the FAQ and head to our forum for support.
The widget supports changing the color schemes, walking on the calendar, change the first day of the week (Thursday / Sunday)
Additional features will be added soon!
Bugs/suggestions report form:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How come in a set
A: Double-tap on the date signifies the transition into the settings
Q: why can not sync calendars to the Internet?
A: It makes you dependent on the Internet complicates the work of the widget, and increases energy consumption.
Q: The widget will be developed?
A: Yes, in the near future I plan to add new features!
Q: I have a bug
A: Report to my email - it's give much better feedback then comment
Tags: widget, android, achep, acwidgets, your caledar, calendar, best, great
1. scroll up and down the calendar to switch the month with the real 3D paging effect
2. click on a date to refresh the preview of the missing calls, the unread sms, the events and the pictures of that day
3. double-click on a date to check the events of that day and to add new event
1. This widget must run on the TSF Shell.
TSF Shell download address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tsf.shell
2 Please rate if you like our application. Please kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any query or suggestion on our software.
3.This widget must run on the TSF Shell 2.0+
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
1，read your contacts
Usage: to show contact name of missing calls and unread sms
2，read your text messages
Usage: to show unread sms record
3，read call log
Usage: to show missing call record
4，read calendar events
Usage: to show events
Usage: to show pictures
The creators of your favorite Live Wallpapers are pleased to bring you another beautiful 3D Live wallpaper, perfect for an anniversary, special occasion, birthday, Valentine’s Day, or any date you want to celebrate. Show someone special how much you care about them every time you use your device, in true 3-D!
Enjoy a night out with a loved one at your very own table for two. Place a picture of someone special in a frame, or as the background image. Celebrate with a chilled bottle of champagne and two sparkling glasses at your choice of locations – New York, London, San Francisco, Tokyo, Paris, Barcelona, and more. Place a gift with your customized message on the table. A rose and rose petals complete the atmosphere for your candlelit dinner.
Customize every part of the scene, including your own photograph in the picture frame or background, your custom message for the title, and custom text for the gift card. Floating hearts, balloons, or bubbles drift through the background, or turn off the floating objects altogether. Choose the locale, rose color, table cloth, napkins, and much more! Select one of the preset themes, or customize the items in the scene to in a way that means the most to you and your loved one.
This live wallpaper is true 3-D with lovingly hand-crafted artwork. Our wallpapers feature silky-smooth animations while conserving your battery life.
Works great with phones, tablets, and any device that supports live wallpapers.
Awards and Praise for My Date HD
• Featured at Google's booth in Mobile World Conference 2012
• Top HD Wallpaper Apps for Android - TopApps.net http://bit.ly/1gApTiM
• 10 Best Valentine’s Day Live Wallpaper for Android - AppMagicBox.com http://bit.ly/1ixFobS
• "It’s the perfect live wallpaper for the most romantic holiday of the year, but it can also be customized to fit your needs for ordinary days as well. " - SmartKetai.com http://bit.ly/1d8EvXG
• "...DualBoot Games has once again delivered the LWP goods that you so desperately crave." - AndroidPolice.com http://bit.ly/1nzCdFv
Retro Clock Widget was one of the first clock widgets available for android and has been downloaded by millions of users over the years. Version 2.0 brings many improvements, while keeping the simplicity that made it famous.
This app provides a home screen clock and date widget based on the classical mechanical flipping clock. The widgets act as shortcuts to the systems alarm clock and calendar applications.
When you want to customize the look and feel (like the colors, transparency, or shortcut applications), you can do so using the Retro Clock Settings companion app also available on Google Play.
To use the widget on Android 4.0+:
- open the app drawer
- tap the "Widgets" tab
- find Retro Clock / Date and drag it to the home screen
To use the widget on older versions of android:
- long press an empty spot on the home screen
- select "Widgets"
- tap on Retro Clock / Date to add it to the home screen
NOTE: If you are using a Task Manager, make sure to add Retro Clock Widget to the ignore list. When the app is killed, the time will stop updating.
Over 1 million users agree: HD Widgets is the most fun and easy way to add widgets to your home screen! Customizing widgets has never been easier! Just swipe and tap to select colors, icons, clocks, layouts, backgrounds and more!
Top 10 Android Apps - Techcrunch
"Android users swear by the HD Widgets app" - The Guardian
"Amazingly awesome and beautiful" - Android Community
"elegant and eye-catching" - Computerworld
"heavy on polish and detail yet light on the wallet" - AndroidGuys
Play Store Editor's Choice for over 2 years!
- clock, date, switches, weather, forecast, & location
- 50+ setting switches
- tap hot spots to open apps (clock / alarm, date, weather)
- phone sizes: 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1, 5x2, 5x3
- tablet sizes: 6x1, 6x2, 3x5, 8x1, 8x2, 4x7 (and all phone widgets)
- lock screen widgets
Theme Packs and Add-Ons
HD Widgets includes FREE Glass Gems theme pack with over 100 widgets for phones and tablets.
Add more theme packs and icons via Play Store:
- Kairo (40+ widgets)
- Kairo XP (60+ widgets)
- Colourform (30+ widgets)
- Colourform XP (50+ widgets)
Advanced Weather & Forecast
- the most advanced weather screen available on Android
- multi-source: AccuWeather, Weather Underground & more
- 12-36 hourly graph w/ temperature and chance of rain
- 7-10 day forecasts
- multiple locations
- HD Widgets 4 requires Android 4.0.3 & up
- UNIVERSAL app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again =)
- changing grid size, resolution, firmware/rooting may affect performance
- we don't test ROMs
- FAQ: http://cloud.tv/apps/hd-widgets/faq/
- camera: to use the LED camera light
- full details: http://cloud.tv/i/hdw-perms
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Anything else? Got ideas? Please tell us: email@example.com
♥ We respond to everyone!
It displays the Time and Date, and you can apply your own images and photos as backgrounds or, if you prefer a more minimal look, set a background color.
Supports both 24h and AM/PM clock modes, and if you like, you can hide text in lockscreen.
It is designed both for Phones and for Tablets. Android 4.4 KitKat is completely supported.
Super Clock Wallpaper is studied to be featherweight and keeps your battery life safe, also it is optimized to work with every display resolution, with complete support for HD and FullHD tablets.
The Clock is currently displayed in English, French, German, Italian, Portoguese or Spanish.
With Super Clock Wallpaper you can unleash your creativity and give your phone a unique and personal look!
- If you want to see the Live Wallpaper in action, take a look to the related video!! -
CalendarWidget is just a clean and simple widget for your android-calendar with just the options you need
- Choose the calendars you want to display
- Choose the number of events to display (depending on your resizing of the widget)
- Choose the number of days which events are to display
- Toggle display of location
- Toggle transparent background (for better viewing depending on your wallpaper)
- Invert the widget colors for bright wallpapers
- English or german language (depends on phone-setting)
If you find any errors or missing things, if you have ideas to improve CalendarWidget, feel free to send me an E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- red - give you 10 points
- gold - the amount of points depends on how fast you eat them, it can give a maximum of 100 points
You can also collect special items:
- scissors - they make your snake shorter
- ice - slows down the snake
The special items and gold apples last only 10 seconds. The faster you get them the better bonus they give.
You have three types of control. The default one is relative. If the snake is moving horizontally, you need to touch the screen above or below the snake to make him go up or down. If he moves virtically, you need to touch the screen on the snake's right or left to make him go in the adequate direction.
Please watch the promo video if you have a problem with steering.
The game also include 7 different maps and 3 snake skins.
The game is fun and sometimes hard, but thanks to that you can improve your mathematical skills.
There is a module for Android Wear included. It is a little easier, because you only have to choose if the displayed answer, under the equation on the screen, is true or false by touching green or red panel.
Google Play Games
The game is using Google Play Games. After logging in you can unlock achievemnts and submit scores to leaderboards.
- Red + Green = Yellow
- Red + Blue = Purple
- Green + Blue = Cyan
- Red + Green + Blue = White
The control is easy, you just touch an element and it will rotate. You finish a level if you light up all the bulbs. For completing a level you can get three stars. One for completing the level, one for fitting in the time and one for fitting in the given amount of moves. Only the best brains will finish this game and get all the stars!
8x8 and bigger levels coming soon!
Supported languages: English (default), Polish, French
Ad free version. Check the regular version if you want to test the application first.
Supported languages: English (default), Polish, French
Turn off heart animation for slower devices!
In Premium version you get all the maps from start and no ads!
Everything is fine with the controls, please read the instructions carefully or watch video. You can change control type in settings.