A very simple application, with a single purpose: To alert those who can help you in an emergency, when you need have one. Simply hold the "PANIC" button for 3 seconds to send a panic signal; a "RED ALERT". Hold the "alert" button to send a warning signal. Not quite a red alert, but to tell your emergency contacts to be prepared.
Normally your contact list would include your nearest neighbours, friends, family, anyone who can help you at a moment's notice, or contact those who can.
- Set up the list of phone numbers you wish to notify when you have an emergency. e.g. Home Intruder, Ambulance Needed, etc.
- Include your home address
- Optionally include your last known GPS location.
- Messages sent via SMS
- Include an additional message to the default.
- Messages also sent via push messaging
- Ability to define custom messages to send in the case of an emergency
- Addition of your local security company
- Interactive application so that emergency contacts can reply to you via the application
- Inclusion of an instruction screen.
- Interpretation of GPS location into a more friendly address
More from developer
With the push of a button, alert others that you may need help witha message and contact numbers to notify. Send the message via SMS and Record a 15 second cry for help. Shout a description or anything that may be useful or maybe the phone just picks up background noise that can help law enforcement.
When enabled, your message will contain your last location so others will know where you were when you asked for help.
This is the initial launch and I appreciate your feedback.
Remember, if you are in an emergency you should always call 911. There is a button on the alert page to do this also.
If v1.5 crashes on you, please e-mail me or comment, I have not been able to replicate any faults at this time.