A useful application for the following scenarios:
- Business continuity
- Urgent notifications from friends or family
- Disaster notifications - Earthquakes, flood alerts and security threats
The application listens out to specially formatted SMS messages - when triggered, the app can alert you one of three ways:
Green Alert - This alert simply displays a popup message from the sender.
Yellow Alert - This alert will vibrate until dismissed, allowing you to be quietly notified of an urgent matter.
Red Alert - This alert will alert you with a loud alarm and vibration until dismissed, even if the device is on silent with media volume turned down.
To trigger the rules, the sender or automated alert system needs to be aware of the text to add at the beginning of the SMS message:
**redalert**, **yellowalert**, or **greenalert**. Any text sent after the alert status will be displayed in the popup on the screen. See the screenshots for example.
The app is also intelligent - if you have a headset plugged in, it will use the current volume so you aren't deafened! Without headphones, the alert will play at full volume through the speaker, ensuring you won't miss an alert.
Please Note: Other apps that intercept SMS messages may affect the alert - please test on your device after installation to ensure it is working with your set up.
If you or a loved one ever walk through a dark alley, travel abroad or just need to alert someone of your whereabouts - this button will simplify explaining exactly where you are. Help can come faster and within GPS accuracy.
Emergency Button will only work if you're in a place with reception to at least send the SMS text message or email.
The widget can be added to your homescreen by home->menu button->add->Widgets->Emergency. The widget has 2 buttons and you have to press both within 5 seconds to make the app fire the distress signal. The double button is designed to minimize false positives.
None of your information is stored or saved by Andluck. This project is open source (BSD) and hosted on google code: http://code.google.com/p/emergencybutton/ so you can see exactly what's inside if you wish.
Disclaimer: this app is presented as is with no guarantee whatsoever. It won't work without reception or connectivity. You must make alternative communications arrangements to ensure that you can make emergency calls if needed. Please remember that Emergency Button by itself doesn't do emergency calls to any type of hospitals, law enforcement agencies, medical care unit or any type of emergency services.
Please feel free to email your thoughts, problems, ideas, etc to email@example.com
A LIFE SAVING APP FOR EVERYONE
WHEN YOU CANNOT CALL, TALK OR SCREAM HELP - this App does it for you. ONE TOUCH sends immediate alerts to selected family and friends with GPS Location , so they may send you FIRST RESPONDENTS to get you the help you need.
Immediately sends alerts to multiple contacts by TEXT and gives your exact LOCATION if you are in an emergency situation at the touch of a button on your home screen.
Please visit our website www.i-mobilealerts.com for other Life Saving Apps and Devices.
**** BEST WOMEN SAFETY APP ******
**** WORKS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ****
**** FREE App - NO ads ****
**** Trigger alert using Android Wear ****
**** SahAya is linked to POLICE DEPARTMENT IN BANGALORE, INDIA - IF YOU ARE IN BANGALORE, INDIA DOWNLOAD BCP SahAya - http://goo.gl/t4FNMg ****
** No internet (mobile data) required.
** Trigger help by pressing Power Button or through Android Wear Watch
** Works on any android mobile device
** Can continuously send alerts to your contacts for a given time
** Password protected contacts
** Weekly reminder
** Add ten phone numbers of your family/relatives/friends
** Add ten email address of your family/relatives/friends
** Post alerts on Facebook wall.
When there's an emergency situation that poses an immediate risk to health, life, property or environment, do you think you have time to search for contacts and try to call them? In case that person is not available, do you look for another contact person and reach out for them? Have you ever thought calling people for help would be as easy as just a click of a button?
Here's an app which can alert multiple people about your whereabouts with just a click of a button! Here's how it can be done.
1. Press the phone power button more than 5 times to request help.
1. Click on the HELP button
2. Zoom!!! Your help is already on its way!!!
App sends out an alert message (through text messaging, email and posts status alert on Facebook) that you need help, sends your location information, IMEI number of your phone, SIM number and also sends a link of google maps showing them the route to reach you.
Are you now wondering whom it may send the information to? Yes, there's a provision in this app to store 10 contacts of your near and dear ones that you would want to inform about your emergency situation.
Other important features:
1. SahAya can also send 'I'm Safe now' message to your contacts.
2. SahAya has an option change the number of times the power button has to be pressed
Don’t forget to add SahAya widget for quick access.
1. SahAya works with network reception (for sms) and internet connectivity (for email and Facebook).
2. SahAya works well on a single SIM card phone or Dual SIM card phone with primary SIM Card slot active.
3. Please note SahAya can only send text message (SMS) of your whereabouts and doesn't make any emergency calls.
4. SahAya works well when Location Services is ON always!
Suggestions / comments accepted @ firstname.lastname@example.org
C Spire Emergency Alerts allows C Spire customers who do not have WEA compatible smartphones to receive WEA text notifications in the event local or national emergencies such as tsunamis, earthquakes, severe weather and Amber Alerts. If you’re located in an affected area or travel into one while the WEA alert is active, you’ll receive free notification messages tailored for your local area. The WEA system is local to the county level, so you won’t receive messages that don’t apply to you.
C Spire Emergency Alerts requires a non-WEA compatible smartphone running Android 2.1 or higher. If your phone is WEA compatible, you don’t need to install this app.
See a list of WEA compatible phones and find out more about WEA at http://cspire.com/cmas
1) Allows someone to RING your phone by sending a simple SMS even if phone is in silent mode (sound is OFF).
2) Find your phone any time by sending a SMS message to your phone with the text filter and it will RING your phone.
3) Phone acts like a pager which can RING on certain text in SMS.
You enter a keyword filter and/or a incoming phone number into the application (for e.g. urgent, asap, a phone number) and share it with family, friends and others. When someone sends a SMS with the keyword filter text or if incoming phone number matches the phone number you entered in the keyword filter, phone will ring even if it is in silent mode.
If you are an IT person, pregnant women's beloved hubby, on-call doctor, professor or anyone carrying a pager - this application can allow you to keep your phone in silent mode but still RING when its urgent. A simple SMS containing text when matches "keyword filter text" you specified in the app will ring your phone like a PAGER. You can also add multiple keyword filters or phone numbers (separated by comma) to ring your phone in different situations.
3) Find the phone
Lastly, you can use this simple application to find your lost phone. Send an SMS message containing keyword filter to your lost phone and your phone will RING.
New Features includes:
1) Ability to ring the phone for a particular incoming phone number.
2) Ability to select ringtones.
3) Ability to turn ON/OFF the SMS alerts.
4) Ability to turn off the played alarm by turning on/off the phone.
This application is different from other SMS alerting apps. If your application crashes, please send an email to fastmob7 at gmail dot com
If you have a GO SMS, and if SMS Alert does not show up, please go under 'Menu -> Settings -> Receive Settings' - uncheck the box that says 'Disable other message notification'.
This application is compatible with handcent, gosms, voxer, kakaotalk, viber, heytell, whatsapp, sms backup, tasker, textgram, facebook, google maps, voice search, ROM manager, groove ip, skype, xda, instapaper, instagram, chrome, firefox
IT managers can use this tool along side astro, file manager, google drive, other alert apps, emergency apps.
The SMS Alert will work even with games like where's my perry, where's my water, omgpop
Keywords: sms, sms alert, ICE, whatsapp, pager, kakaotalk, tasker, pager alert, go sms, handcent, find your phone, phone find, find, sms pager, voxer, sms auto, tasker, sms, whatsapp, handcent, tasker, kakaotalk, viber, emergency alert, ICE, textgram, facebook, ROM manager, skype, instapaper, instagram, IT, tools, chrome, firefox
Ever missed an important call because your phone had no signal and you never noticed?
No Signal Alert detects when your phone is in a "dead zone" or with no reception and sends a customized notification of your choice (sound, vibrate, led color indicator, etc). No Signal Alert can keeps track of every time you loose and recover your phone signal, providing users with useful statistics such as time, location and address when signal was lost.
★ Customize your alerts completely (sound, vibrate, led,etc.)
★ Record and maintain logs of your phone signal events
★ Supports GSM/CDMA
★ Signal meter gauge
★ View map of your known dead-zones
★ View signal statistics for your carrier
★ 1x1 Home-screen monitoring widget
★ Export logs to an Excel-supported CSV files
★ Backup and Restore your logs to your SD card
Note: Please make sure to read the "Helpful tips" when you first install the application.
We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to help us improve our products. Visit our website http://www.smartandroidapps.com and don't forget to check out our other apps in the market.
Smart Android Apps, LLC
A customizable LIFE SAVING APP for everyone, that alerts friends and family by TEXT, VOICE & LOCATION of any emergency you might be in at the touch of a button.
Easy to set up with our walk through guide.
1) One touch button on the Home screen will send the emergency alert to your multiple chosen contacts
2) All contacts will instantly and simultaneously receive your EMERGENCY ALERT by text, with GPS location and
MEDICAL PROFILE, followed by a phone call to deliver a pre-recorded message in your own voice
3) Customize emergencies to your particular situation, so appropriate help maybe sent
4) Each Emergency situation can have its own set of contacts
5) Use our pre-loaded emergency templates or create your own
6) Extremely easy to use and set up
7) No hidden charges, full access to all features
8) Works while traveling overseas
i-EmergencyAlert app allows you to Customize Emergency Templates to individual emergency situations you may find your self in, so you may get the appropriate help depending upon your specific emergency situation.
Your set of contacts attached to each separate emergency situation will immediately and simultaneously receive text messages followed by a phone call, with a pre-recorded message in your own voice.
Use the built in emergency situation templates OR create your own OR simply use the PANIC button for sending off a General Emergency Alert to your built in contacts. Each Emergency situation can have its own set of contacts. For example if you are out of town, it maybe better to set up contacts in closer proximity than your home contacts.
Under a minute to set up - The App delivers customized TEXTS, pre-recorded VOICE messages in your own voice, your MEDICAL PROFILE and provides GPS location information to your pre-selected contacts at just ONE TOUCH of a button on your Home screen, so they may send you specific help.
WHY PAY 30 DOLLARS A MONTH OR MORE TO A CALL CENTER WHICH MAYBE LOCATED HALF WAY ACROSS THE WORLD, JUST FOR THEM TO CALL 911. YOUR LOVED ONES CAN BECOME YOUR PERSONAL CALL CENTER, THEY CAN CALL 911 JUST AS EASILY AS ANY CALL CENTER.
Download today for the loved ones in your family for peace of mind that they will be reached in an emergency.
Please visit our website www.i-mobilealerts.com for other Life Saving Apps and Devices
What if you need medical assistance, had an accident or have been kidnapped and for some reason you cannot talk?
ELT can help you by sending email alerts showing your location to people you know.
Full version (1.99€) has sms alerts, widget & remote triggering via SMS.
Siren alarm sound will be triggered by the apps (if the recipients have the apps installed) on top of the SMS message received. This SMS message includes your name, your contact number and your current GPS coordinates (Latitude - Longitude coordinates).
This apps is useful
• in a chaotic or panic situation, e.g. kidnapping or hijacking in progress, traffic accident, robbery, etc. where time is of the essence to get help.
• for elderly who has hearing or visual impair or other disablement which make them using phones to contact their love ones a challenge. Simply press the PANIC button to get help.
• for speed dialing to your pre-set contacts. Just click the respective Contact button to call.
It is very easy to use and can be of great help in case you are in trouble or lost somewhere. The app uses either Wifi or local GSM antennas.
How to proceed:
When you start Alert Sender the program asks if you want to use the GPS locator. This is because Android does not allow apps to start GPS without the consent of the user.
Then the first time you use Alert Sender you must click on 'Settings' to install the type of messages you want to send. Fill the appropriate boxes with text or numbers. When you leave the settings page your Android phone will remember all the data you entered.
Enter the alert message to be sent: Hi, this is Lucy, please help me, call me back if you can.
SMS: enter as many phone numbers as you wish, separated by commas:
(here you can click on the phone book to retrieve numbers from you directory, or enter the numbers by hand)
EMAIL: Enter email addresses, separated by commas: (here you can click on the email directory book to retrieve email addresses, or enter the emails addresses by hand)
Enter a cancellation message: (in case you want to cancel the previous alert you can fill an excuse here) Hi, this is Lucy again, I am sorry, please ignore my previous message.
Use geolocation: Click this if you want to enable or disable the GPS of your phone in this application.
SMTP settings: Click this to enable the email sender.
Enter SMTP server: i.e. smtp.gmail.com or smtp.mail.yahoo.com or smtp.live.com, this data is needed in order to be able to send emails.
Enter smtp port number: 465 for gmail, 25 for yahoo and live...
Enter your login username for this smtp: i.e. email@example.com...
Enter the password for this login username.
Enter the phone number where you would like to be called back, it will be shown in the message sent.
Retrial settings: Tell when and how you would like the message to be resent in case of loss of signal.
Next time you start Alert sender just press the Alert button and the message will be delivered to the appropriate persons (if you are in a location with a minimal connection to the Internet or a cell phone antenna).
The different scenarios that the app covers include:
1. Emergency Contact
2. Track Me
3. I am here
4. Fake Call
• Incase of an emergency, if you need to send a SOS message, press the “power” button on your phone thrice. This will automatically pick your current location and send a message to the contacts that you have configured as your guardians. (SMS and data charges may apply)
• If you are travelling and you need to ensure that someone is aware of where you are going and trace your route, choose the option “Track Me”. Your friends & family (again based on the contacts that you choose) can start tracking your journey either via a SMS or on a map. The tracking is stopped either when you manually decide to stop the tracking through the app or when there is no change in your position for more than 5 minutes. (SMS and data charges may apply)
• Let the whole world know where you are by choosing the I am here option. Share your current location through different social networking options present on your phone.
• If you are caught in an uncomfortable situation that you wish to get out of, you can use the Fake Call option. You will need to enter pre-defined details about the fake call that you intend to create. You can then use those details and set within the app to get a fake call at definite intervals. Once this is done, your phone will keep ringing based on your configurations and you can step-out to take your (fake) call!
Sprint subscribers can create an immediate assistance request, alerting multiple people when they need help.
Triggers the urgent alert process when you press the Android device screen for 3 seconds, even when the device is in locked mode!
You are able to send multiple concurrent messages to many different destinations and device types, i.e. text messages, voice messages and email.
• The messages contain your mobile number, location address and time
• SMS text messages can include a web link of your location
• Voice messages include Text-to-Speech
• Email messages can include a map of your location
Messages are periodically sent until the safety event is stopped.
The MUA personal safety application can put the phone in speaker mode, and dial a pre-configured phone number in parallel to the alert distribution.
The Sprint Mobile Urgent Alert personal safety service provides:
• Assured message delivery using multiple channels: Voice calls, SMS and email
• Real-time delivery status information and confirmation
• Highly reliable safety service based on telco grade platform
The web interface allows:
• Contact and distribution lists creation
• Alert template definition
• Device authorizations
• Real-time tracking of message delivery and replies
You must have a Sprint Enterprise Messaging Gateway (EMG) account to subscribe to the Mobile Urgent Alerts personal safety service. Subscribe for the EMG at https://emg.sprint.com . The Mobile Urgent Alerts subscription costs $1.99 per month per device and will be charged on your Sprint bill.
This application provides a clear and easy to operate screen to call for help when needed. It allows easy access to 4 contacts or directly call 911 (or any emergency number you enter based on country). Push the 911 button and 911 (or your local emergency number in countries using other numbers) will be dialed, you will then press the talk or send button to complete the call. The 911 call option can be disabled and re-enabled.
To keep the contacts on the screen you have to assign
4 contacts. If you do not have 4 contacts you can assign one contact more than once. The app will not store the numbers until all 4 contact buttons are assigned!
You can contact 4 people individually by phone or by texting all 4 contacts with the push of 1 button. It will send the following text message: “This is an Emergency! I need help!”. For this to function the sending and receiving phones have to be SMS enabled phones. The receiver will depend on the caller ID to recognize the sender of the message. The app will confirm transmission of SMS message by voice alert. 911 option can be disabled on set-up. You can always reassign the phone numbers as well as enable/disable 911 Button by placing the 1234 Password and reset. The Text-All Button and the 911 Button require a long click (press and hold) to avoid unintentional activation. The app works only when open. It should be placed on the home screen or screen anchor next to the phone icon for easy access. App can be used in non-emergency situations for easy access of contacts. And in emergency it provides a simple means to contact family members, neighbors, physicians or 911 if necessary.
Disclaimer: The developer of this app is not liable for any personal harm or injury. This app is for free and designed to be of assistance but as such can have glitches due to malfunction which can occur as a result of faulty operation or technical reasons. This app should not be considered as an alternative for a life alert system!
SafetyNet is the leading mobile safety app that will send emergency notifications with a push of a button to your preloaded contacts in times of urgent need.
Heres How it Works:
1. Preload your emergency contacts either manually or import them through Facebook.
2. When an emergency happens just push the big “Alert” button and text messages will be instantly sent to your contacts with an emergency message and your exact location.
3. Then you will have the ability to directly call 911 from the app or share your emergency and location across your social networks.
Other Features Include:
• “Check-in” functionality that with one click of a button will notify your pre populated contacts that you have arrived to a destination safely.
• Stores your insurance and medical information for quick reference or to aid emergency workers who need to provide you help.
• Ability to alert people automatically if there is an emergency directly through Facebook and Twitter.
• More features to keep you safe coming soon!
Be sure to download SafetyNet so next time an emergency happens you can push a button and feel confident that help is on the way!