Free items value for $500 given to all newbies! Best chance to LV up!
Explore versatile Misilen world with Cinematic Stories, find the intriguing truth and face with betrayals.
Overwhelming battles for life between Tamers and Stringers. This is huge war!
Cinematic 3D movie stories on finding out the path of Tamer, the summoner.
Finally, a very competitive game fulfilled with breathtaking vast series arrived to open a new era for RPG history.
It takes only a few intriguing clicks for you to dominate this breathtaking versatile battle which is fierce competitive to vast online MMORPG world.
Breathtaking graphic and competitive PvP battle with skill combos are fulfilled,
Customized system to care for your valuable time is an option, and
Overwhelming battle excitement with worldwide gamers are yours.
★ Vast amount of intriguing collective contents
- 500 monsters and huge item collections with different traits, costumes and boots
- Such competitive features as dungeon tower, soul card hunting, boss battles
★ Customized smart system for better fulfilled RPG Life
- AI auto mode: Auto hunting mode which even beginners can follow easily
- Skill tree system: Customized guide for my battle style
★ Fierce and versatile PvP with worldwide gamers
- Real-time competitive soul card hunting
- Collective world ranking
★ Full 3D artistic overwhelming graphic
- Highest quality full 3d graphic delivers intriguing interaction into the game
★ Intriguing engagement with fierce combo damages
- Exploring huge land with ultimate action attack by Critical attack and combo
★ Compatible with tablet devices
Follow us at facebook. https://www.facebook.com/pages/SoulTaker/920508827977944
▶ Items are available for purchase in this game. Some paid items may be refundable depending on the type of item.
▶ For Andromeda Games’ terms of service, visit www.andromedagames.net.
▶ For questions or customer support, send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
★★★★★ Google Play Editor's Choice ★★★★★
★★★★★ Best of 2012 - Games ★★★★★
They said it couldn’t be done… a full-scale massive 3D epic role-playing game on Android! See why it’s the BIGGEST Android game ever made!
NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 1.7GB of free space.
RECOMMENDED DEVICE SPECIFICATION: 1GHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, Tegra 2, SGX 540 or Mali 400 or higher GPU.
“The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played, and I’ve played all the funny games out there.” – IGN
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!
“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible Android device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the Android version:
• Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
• Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
• Includes the original classic The Bard’s Tale trilogy!
+ The Bard's Tale 1: Tales of the Unknown
+ The Bard's Tale 2: The Destiny Knight, and
+ The Bard's Tale 3: Thief of Fate
“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
We hear you, and we are committed to improving The Bard’s Tale for Android. Please send support questions/comments through The Bard’s Tale Support link below. You are also welcome to join the discussion and get the latest news on our Facebook product page “The Bard’s Tale”.
IT IS HUGE!
Please note: Asset installation requires at least 1.7GB of free space on your device. Thank you for your patience with the download time.
Android adaptation by Square One Games.
* Compatible with Android 2.3 and higher. XPeria Play Optimized.
Native Gamepad Support:
o Wii Classic Controller (native or with free WiimoteController App)
o Xbox 360 & Logitech F310/510/710 in X mode.
o PS3 SixAxis and Dualshock (native or with SixAxis Controller App). If using Sixaxis Controller app, use default key mappings set “Enable Gamepad” option to be “ON”.
o NYKO PLAYPAD & PLAYPAD PRO
o MOGA Controller (with MOGA app or ObsidianX IME)
o MOGA PRO (HID and Pivot App)
o GameStop Red Samurai
o Green Throttle (requires GT Arena app)
o NVIDIA Project Shield
SixAxis, WiiController & MOGA IMEs must be disabled to play original Bard’s Tale trilogy.
Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russia, Korean, Polish
Optimized for Nvidia Tegra 3!
Now supports MOGA Pro controllers (Mode A)
PS3 and Xbox 360 Controllers (USB only)
Please note: Make sure the controller is plugged
into the device before starting the app.
From the award winning studio that brought you the great RPG's Ravensword: The Fallen King
and Aralon: Sword and Shadow, comes
RAVENSWORD: SHADOWLANDS RPG.
Ravensword brings unprecedented visuals to the RPG and adventure games
genre. Explore a vast and richly detailed world, gather powerful weapons, collect hundreds of items, increase your skills, and follow a deep storyline to solve the mysteries of the Kingdom of Tyreas.
Enormous 3d RPG world to explore
First Person and 3rd Person on the fly switching
Gorgeous and realistic scenery
Original Soundtrack from composer Sean Beeson
Hundreds of items to use
Reflex and precision based combat with manual blocking and dodging
Various weapon types - Bows, Crossbows, Hammers, Swords, Axes
Tons of enemy types including huge prehistoric creatures.
Tons of loot
Plenty of armor upgrades
Decision based, multi-part Quests
Reputation and Jail System
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more updates and announcements!
FINAL FANTASY VI first debuted in 1994 as the sixth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. Innovations included the ability to play all the main characters as the game's protagonist, and to this day, its epic story intertwining each of their fates is still highly rated and wildly popular. The characters' dramatic performances are also highly rated, including the catastrophe occurring midway through, which delivers a particular emotional jolt to players.
With plenty of abilities available and the magicite system for controlling spells/summoning, players can develop their characters any way they want. This was also the first FINAL FANTASY game to include the Ultima Weapon, the most powerful sword of all and a recurring item in subsequent titles within the series.
The War of Magi left little but ashes and misery in its wake. Even magic itself had vanished from the world. Now, a thousand years later, humankind has remade the world through the power of iron, gunpowder, steam engines, and other machines and technologies.
But there is one who possesses the lost power of magic--a young girl name Terra whom the evil Empire has kept enslaved in an effort to harness her power as weapon. This leads to a fateful meeting between Terra and a young man named Locke. Their harrowing escape from the Empire's clutches sets in motion a series of events that touches countless lives and leads to one inevitable conclusion.
• All graphics have been painstakingly recreated, bringing the world of FINAL FANTASY VI to your mobile device for the very first time! Kazuko Shibuya, one of the graphics designers involved in the FINAL FANTASY series from the very start, personally worked on the main characters and supervised the recreation of the game's graphics.
• Square Enix's vast experience in A-list smartphone RPG titles has been harnessed in implementing intuitive user-friendly controls that make the game easy to play on touch screens. The battle interface has received particular attention, with a complete overhaul for use on your smartphone.
• This smartphone release includes the new magicites and events that were introduced in the 2006 remake.
• Some events have been optimized to be played with user-friendly touch controls.
Certain in-game conditions may cause the app to close unexpectedly on select devices. To minimize complications, please take the following precautions when playing:
- Save your game data regularly.
- Close the game via your device's application manager after exiting.
- Should the game not perform properly, power your device off and back on before relaunching.
FINAL FANTASY VI cannot be launched on devices running Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled. Please ensure the default runtime is selected before launching the game.
From the Creators of the award winning Ravensword: The Fallen King,The Elder Scrolls Artist Mark Jones, and
Developer Galoobeth Games, comes ARALON: SWORD AND SHADOW, an Epic 3d Role-Playing Adventure.
A 3d RPG inspired by that classic vein that focuses on a compelling story, a unique hero, and an open 3D world ready for exploration. Journey through the Kingdom of Aralon and unravel its mysteries.
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Gorgeous and dynamic 3d environments
- 3rd and First Person play modes
- Full Day/Night cycle and dynamic lighting effects
- Epic Soundtrack and realistic sound effects
- Customizable characters, including hairstyles, armor, and different faces
- 4 Character Classes
- Unique Skill Trees for each class
- 3 Playable Races: Humans, Elves, and Trolls
- A primary quest and multiple, optional side-quests
- Hundreds of items to acquire and wield
- Comprehensive Inventory System
- Battle various enemies that use different fighting tactics
- Faction system, herb gathering, crafting potions and
magical items, dual-wielding, lockpicking, pick-pocketing, and more
- Swimming, Fishing, Campfires
- 8 Different Mount Types, including horses, dragons, and more
- Fully animated 3d characters
- Pets and henchmen to help you in your quests
- Save system with 6 different save slots
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more great games and deals!
If a login error occurs when accessing cloud save data, please try again after either toggling off your device's screen lock feature or toggling on the auto-rotate screen feature. If the error persists, please contact the Square Enix Support Center. We apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you enjoy playing FINAL FANTASY V.
FINAL FANTASY V for the Android is here!
FINAL FANTASY V first debuted in 1992 as the fifth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. This wildly popular RPG was the first in the series to sell over two million copies.
This groundbreaking title allowed players to customize their characters with an unprecedented degree of freedom thanks to a new job and ability system that further improved and refined the job change system used in FINAL FANTASY III. The title also saw the introduction of more detailed and expressive 2D character models, which helped further fuel the player's imagination, making the story even more immersive and fun to play.
Earth, water, fire, and wind...
These are the four crystals that bring peace and prosperity to the world,
but they have lost their power and are now on verge of destruction.
It all started with a strange change in the wind...
Sensing something ominous astir, the young traveler Bartz astride his chocobo, Princess Lenna of Castle
Tycoon, the mysterious Galuf, an old man with a bad case of amnesia, and the pirate captain Faris soon find that fate has brought the former strangers together.
With spirits fired by strong will and purpose, the four heroes set out on an epic adventure.
„It's remarkably well done.” 8/10 Shaun Musgrave, TouchArcade
„Iesabel executes everything in solid fashion.” 7/10 Greg Srisavasdi, ArcadeSushi
„(Iesabel) is a well-crafted experience” 7/10 Jordan Minor, 148Apps
„For the short amount of time that I’ve played this game so far, I love it.” Lory Gil, AppAdvice
In the times of darkness, only the mightiest of heroes can save the world. Stand out against the evil all by yourself in epic single player mode, or form an unstoppable team with up to 7 of your friends in an extraordinary co-op mode. Swarms of bloodthirsty monsters, loads of epic gear to collect, dozens of skills to obtain and the most beautiful world in any Action RPG Hack n Slash on AppStore, await you. Visit a variety of locations including: swamps, dungeons, deserts, icy valleys, ancient ruins, forests, caves and many, many more. Enjoy 25+ hours single player campaign with 3 difficulty levels that make the fun more challenging.
Grab your sword and fling yourself into action now!
Iesabel is a beautiful and detailed 3D game and as expected you'll need a powerful hardware to experience it in ultra HD graphics. For those with older devices we've included option to sacrifice graphics for higher FPS, but still Tegra 3 GPU or equivalent is highly recommended.
PHENOMENAL SINGLE AND MULTIPLAYER MODE:
- A fantastic, action-packed single player mode.
- Amazing co-op multiplayer with up to 7 of your friends.
- Cross-platform gaming. You have an Android device, your friend has a desktop computer, and other friend has an other mobile device? No problem! You can all freely play in co-op mode. You won't find it in any other RPG game in the Google Play.
- One of the biggest and most complex RPG games on Google Play.
- Simply breathtaking 3D visuals, the best of any Action RPG on the Android.
- Multitude of unique locations, villages, swamps, caves, crypts and more.
- Action-packed fights with variety of enemies: wildlife, undead, trolls, renegades and many more.
- A climatic soundtrack perfectly fitting the atmosphere of darkness.
COMPLEX RPG MECHANICS:
- Powerful range and melee characters.
- Dozens of powerful skills to learn and use in your battles.
- Thousands of weapons and items to collect.
- Four categories of items: Normal, Unique, Epic and Legendary.
- Multitude of immersive quests to complete.
- Challenging fights with giant bosses.
PERFECT FOR YOU:
- True and upright Action RPG. No buying potions for real cash, no gems, no constant nagging for purchases like in other similar games and absolutely no In-App Purchases. You can't buy victory; you have to earn it with your own skills.
- Intuitive touch controls.
- Engaging story of hope, heroism and betrayal.
- Hours of hack and slash mayhem.
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/foreverentert
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/foreverentert
Watch our YT Channel: www.youtube.com/foreverentert
56% OFF(USD 8.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!
Humans, elves, dwarves, the Evils of the Earth-depths, and golems!
Different people, different tribes, different motives- all come together in this classic fantasy RPG!
Featured on NVIDIA TegraZone.
Now with controller support for NVIDIA SHIELD and Android TV.
The lands where the humans, elves and dwarves live continue to be attacked by hideous creatures that have appeared from the very bowels of the earth. The attacks are frequent and widespread, and the attackers commit the most terrible of atrocities.
These attackers have been dubbed the 'Evils of the Earth-depths'
One day, Granzalk Castle is the subject of an attack by the Evils of the Earth-depths.
In the midst of the fierce fighting, Ryle, a young apprentice swordsman whose parents were both killed in a previous attack by the Evils, and who vows revenge, finds himself in the underground chambers of the castle. In one of those chambers, he discovers a golem built to oppose the Evils.
And so the quest begins: Ryle takes the fate of the kingdom on his shoulders, and, along with Denoas, the golem built to oppose the Evils, sets off first to the village of the elves...
This is KEMCO's first brand-new RPG designed from the ground up especially for smartphones!
Don't miss the epic story that unfolds around Ryle and Denoas and the characters they encounter, each with their own intentions and motives!
Smoothly Animated Dynamic Battles
Smooth animation and dramatic voice effects bring the characters' battle scenes to life.
There are huge numbers of enemies trying to stop your progress. Some of them even have parts which are destroyed when they are damaged beyond a certain level. For example, an enemy might be clad in formidable armor to begin with, but if that armor is destroyed, the enemy's appearance changes and defense ability drops… but on the other hand, the enemy's movements might become swifter.
Don't ignore these changes- use them to alter the battle situation to your advantage!
Customize Weapons and Statuses!
The characters' weapons are each made up of parts, and by combining these parts, you can change attack strength, not to mention the magic and skills the characters can use.
What's more, by reinforcing weapons at a Weapon Shop, you can upgrade the weapons to be much more powerful than they originally were.
In addition, by assigning Merit Points on the Status screen, you can strengthen different statuses as you want- and you can adjust these statuses at any time.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.
[Supported OS versions]
- 2.1 to 4.4
[Supported screen sizes]
- Sizes above HVGA(320x480)
- Not optimized for Xperia(TM) PLAY
[Installation on SD card]
- Japanese, English
- HT-03A(OS1.6), Xperia(OS1.6), LYNX(OS1.6), Optimus chat(OS2.2), IS01(OS1.6), 003Z(OS2.2), S31HW(OS2.2), Aria(OS2.2) (This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee support on other devices.)
Your use of the application constitutes your acceptance of the following EULA:
Get the latest information!
(C)2012 KEMCO/World Wide Software
The title first debuted in 1991 as the fourth installment in the FINAL FANTASY series. Wildly popular thanks to its unique characters and dramatic storylines, it went on to be ported to many different platforms.
FINAL FANTASY IV was the first title to introduce the Active Time Battle (ATB) system, which has become synonymous with the series. It also saw the introduction of the Augment system, which enabled the transfer of abilities from other characters and gave players an edge in battles.
This iconic title is packed with other amazing features.
- Voice acting for event scenes
Key events unfold with spoken dialogue.
- Deeply emotional portrayals
Characters go through visibly apparent emotional changes.
- A brand new mapping feature
Players start with a completely blank dungeons map, adding an element of the unknown to the mix!
Players can listen to the game's music anytime they want.
Drawing upon the roots of the series with such features as beautiful 2-D pixel art, a battle system involving job change-based character growth and ability combinations, and a classic story of light, darkness, and crystals, FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS delivers the best of FINAL FANTASY, retro and fresh alike, directly to you.
Chiptune Arrange is also available for purchase in the shop. Just select "Chiptune BGM"!
We hope you enjoy this wonderful new addition to the venerable FINAL FANTASY series.
The dawn is especially cruel this morning...
For as long as you can remember, your view of the world has been limited to the heavily fortified walls of Candlekeep. Your foster father, Gorion, has done everything in his power to protect you and keep you out of harm’s way.
All of that is about to change. Forced to leave your home under mysterious circumstances, you find yourself drawn into a conflict that has the Sword Coast on the brink of war. An iron shortage of unknown origin threatens to plunge the city of Baldur’s Gate into conflict with Amn. Meanwhile, there is something else at work, far more sinister than you can even begin to fathom...
Since its release in 1998, this classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons™ computer roleplaying games. Customize your hero’s traits and abilities, recruit a party of brave allies, and explore the far corners of the Sword Coast in your search for adventure, profit… and the truth.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition contains the original 60-hour epic, as well as the following expansions:
* Tales of the Sword Coast: Explore the fabled Durlag’s Tower and more locations from the original Baldur’s Gate expansion.
* The Black Pits: You have been captured and forced to fight in Baeloth’s marvelous arena. A myriad of monsters await, as well as countless other adventurers who face the same fate. Maim, murder, and maul your way to freedom… if you can!
* Discover countless improvements we’ve made to the original game, including high-resolution fonts, an improved interface, dynamic zooming, and more!
* Brothers Lost: Lend your aid to Rasaad yn Bashir, the Sun Soul monk, as he scours the Cloud Peaks in search of his lost brother.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition also offers the following premium content available for purchase:
* Neera and the Red Wizards: Save the wild mage Neera from the cruel machinations of Thay’s dreaded Red Wizards.
* Path of the Bloodied: Join the blackguard Dorn Il-Khan in taking revenge against those who betrayed him in Luskan.
* Gallery of Heroes: Reimagine your character with eleven never-before-seen character portraits from acclaimed Icewind Dale artist Jason Manley!
* New professionally recorded voice sets to choose from to further customize your character.
All New Playable Character, Exclusive Levels and New Flamer Weapons!
New and Improved Fireteams! We’ve made it easy to find and recruit your Friends.
Run and gun through screaming hordes of frenzied enemies in this fast-moving, high powered, action side-scroller. Jump into the kick-ass Warhammer 40,000 universe, obliterating infernal Orks in this stunning world.
This lightning fast blood bath will push your Tablet or Phone to it’s limits. Make sure that you’re running Jelly Bean 4.1 or higher (even better on Kit Kat 4.4!). Roadhouse has brought an incredible console-quality action side-scroller to your Android device.
Warhammer 40,000: Carnage is built for anyone who loves fast action, and destroying stuff, and lots of it!!
FIVE SPACE MARINE CHAPTERS
Collect, unlock or earn up to five different playable Space Marines. Each character starts with exclusive campaign levels.
BATTLE SUPPORT DRONES
Your Space Marine now has the help of a Support Drone! Choose from over 100 variations of Drones from 4 classes: Melee, Ranged, Blocking, and Healing. Collect Drones through drops, Supply Caches, and new characters.
STUNNING LEVEL DESIGNS AND GREAT REPLAYABILITY
Blast through the ever-changing world of Mithra. Up to 9 diabolically different ways to play each level. Challenge yourself: experience heavy gravity, corrosive atmospheres, meteor storms and exploding enemies. Take on the epic Boss Battle, the MEGA DREAD.
Simple tap controls guarantee effortless carnage, mayhem and destruction of all you survey!
500+ CLASSIC WARGEAR ITEMS
NEW Flamer Weapons!!! Massive amounts of classic Warhammer 40,000 Wargear, including Power Axes, Chainswords, Thunder Hammers, Plasma Guns, Grenades, and Jump Packs. Customize your Space Marine for maximum destruction.
REGULAR FREE CONTENT UPDATES
Battle through more than 70 missions across 3 maps. 5 more maps to come.
FIRETEAM MISSIONS 2.0!
New and improved Fireteam missions. We’ve made it easy to connect with your friends no matter where they come from. Connect and recruit you fellow battle brothers to complete the challenging co-op ‘Fireteam’ missions. Each mission earns you rare ore and a chance to get Epic gear.
- IMPORTANT Minimum requirement: 768MB Ram, 1GB+ recommended
- Minimum Android OS: 4.1 or newer
- Minimum screen resolution: 800x480
- Recommended: Android device manufactured in 2013 or newer
- Requires online connection to play
If you enjoy this game give us a quick shout out in the reviews - please don't hesitate to give it 5 STARS!
If you encounter any issue please contact us at email@example.com
VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR MORE IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS
Warhammer 40,000: Carnage © Games Workshop Limited 2013. Carnage, the Carnage logo, GW, Games Workshop, the Games Workshop logo, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer 40,000 Device, the Double-headed Eagle device and all associated marks, logos, places, names, creatures, races and race insignia/devices/logos/symbols, vehicles, locations, weapons, units and unit insignia, characters, products, illustrations and images from the Carnage game and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Ltd, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.
"You should choose to own this adventure" -- Eurogamer
"Inkle's adaptation of Sorcery! takes the genre to a whole new level" -- Kotaku
"This is some of 2013′s best interactive storytelling" -- IGN UK
"Beautifully realised ... this gripping tale has us well and truly hooked" -- Pocket Gamer (Gold Award)
"Incredibly impressed" -- Touch Arcade
"Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my time writing a review when I should really just be pointing at a game and demanding that people play it. This is one of those times. Steve Jackson's Sorcery! is an absolutely marvellous fantasy storybook adventure. Lushly illustrated and expertly told, it should not be missed by anyone even remotely interested in the genre." -- Gamezebo
"Let’s not mince words here... Sorcery’s unique blend of tabletop-like roleplaying (including an incredible combat system quite unlike anything I’ve seen before), and elaborate branching pathways with custom scripts preserving the feeling of Steve Jackson’s work make me now want to… no, HAVE TO acquire it" - Just Press Start
The app uses inklewriter technology to tell your journey in real-time, shaping the story around your choices. The text itself changes based on how you play and what you do, and in combat, the action is described on the fly based on how you play.
Featuring original illustrations by John Blanche, new character art by Eddie Sharam (DC Comics), an interactive map by Mike Schley (Wizards of the Coast).
"The Shamutanti Hills" is Part 1 of 4. Part 2, "Kharé: Cityport of Traps", is coming soon to the Play Store! (Part 2 will load all of your completed Part 1 games to continue your adventure.)
50% OFF(USD 7.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!
A high quality fantasy RPG full of monsters, legendary weapons and dramas!
This story mainly includes two factor: One is the quest for a legendary weapon "Regratlute" which makes its bearer's desires come true.
The hero Kreist is the cool guy who're willing to get the weapon and take the happy golden years, rescuing his concerned people with the power of Regratlute. His friend Dauturu is the hot-hearted ancient golem who agrees Kreist's dream.
Another factor is the coup d'etat of Eashtend kingdom. Honesty and kind king, queen, ladies and gentlemen in the royal family are totally killed by the traitor, lady Safario with the dark desire to conquer whole the world.
This two storyline becomes into one stream when Laishutia who says she is the escaped princess of Eashtend royal family encounters Kreist and Dauturu. To get back the Eashtend from traiter's clutch, they decide to be a party to seek Regratlute and defeat the traitors.
* The actual price might differ depending on the region.
- Japanese, English, Italian
- 1.6, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
- HVGA(320x480) and larger
This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee support on other devices.
Your use of the application constitutes your acceptance of the following EULA:
Get the latest information!
Earth And Legend features multiplayer mode as well as single player. Team up with a friend and experience co-op multiplayer. The multiplayer system allows players to tag team creatures and fight alongside each other while solving quests
Earth And Legend features the ability to own pets. Not only do pets make great companions but they also are trained to fight alone side their owner in combat
Earth And Legend features 3 skill lines (Melee, Bow and Magic), which include a new and innovative combat system with real-time live action melee attacks and spell casting
REAL NIGHT AND DAY
Earth And Legend features a true in-game cycle of night and day on a 24 hour based time system. For every 24 minutes that the game is played, a full night and day cycle of 24 hours passes in the game world
Earth And Legend features a highly advanced weather system. Depending on weather conditions, from time to time it will rain. In high altitude places it snows. A very strong rainfall will even produce thunder and lightning, which can be used by magicians. Some spells draw power directly from thunder and lightning, making the caster very powerful when it rains
- XPERIA PLAY Optimized [PlayStation Phone support]
- Customize your character's race and gender
- Prepare for battle with a variety of weapons, armor and items to choose from
- 100% free roaming. Go anywhere at anytime
- Shop for food or go fishing and catch it yourself
- Full 3D freedom of movement plus 360 degree swimming
- Camera panning and tilting with sensitivity control
- Detailed side quests and challenging bosses to defeat
- Balanced economy system. Visit shops. Buy and sell items
- Right and left-handed joystick option
- Customizable hot keys. Arrange skills in any order
- 3 slots for multiple saved games
- Multiple languages: English, French, and German
OTHER DVIDE ARTS GAMES
Crusade Of Destiny®
Welcome To Hell
FUTURE UPDATE INFO, GAME TRAILERS AND NEWS
・The size of the game may result in long download times.
・A WiFi connection is recommended for downloading.
・This game requires approximately 1GB of memory. Please ensure that you have the necessary storage available before downloading.
CHAOS RINGS takes full advantage of the Android’s capabilities. Using a classic game system that any RPG fan will enjoy, it presents an epic tale consisting of four different scenarios, all brought to you with gorgeous sound and unbelievably smooth 3D graphics.
The story revolves around a tournament where combatants fight for their lives: the Ark Arena. Upon choosing a pair of characters, one male and one female, you will then have to fight against the other pairs. Each pair has their own story, and the truth behind the Ark Arena will not be revealed until each story is completed.
-High-quality voice acting that brings game characters to life
-Amazingly smooth 3D graphics
-Gorgeous sound that takes full advantage of the Android’s powerful hardware
-A deep story with unique twists for every pair and multiple endings
-Highly polished game and battle systems with a traditional feel
-Hours upon hours of gameplay, complete with hidden bosses, secret weapons, and more
You are Lord Elric, a disgraced noble framed for the murder of his family in the world of Illyria. Hunted by assassins at every turn, Elric must gather his allies, manage a party of warriors and anti-heroes, and bring down an empire to either claim his revenge...or earn redemption.
Tales of Illyria is an RPG hybrid mixing Oregon Trail and Choose-Your-Own-Adventure game mechanics. Each party member has a distinct personality and reacts differently to being sick, running out of supplies, and decisions that go against their alignment.
Will you feed the hungry troll, or chase it off? Will you rob a caravan to gain precious gold? How will you save a man infected by the Black Death?
Tales of Illyria: Fallen Knight is the first episode in the series. Each episode is a standalone RPG.
Features (Enhanced Edition):
• 25+ hours of gameplay (new content!)
• Different story outcomes based on your decisions and karma
• 700 unique encounters
• Tactical combat can be real-time, turn based or AI-controlled
• 6 unique kingdoms with 42 villages, castles and cities to visit
• 6 stunning travel environments
• Tons of monsters, shops, equipment, spells and melee fighting styles
• 75 original music compositions
• Moga controller support
Google translation available for: Korean, German, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French & Portuguese. Take Note: Customers report translation quality by Google to be low.
After the game installs, additional graphic files will be downloaded depending on the resolution you pick. This ranges from 300MB to 1GB. You will need double that in free space to install the game.
Check out our blog for full list of Enhanced Edition features:
Like our Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter:
Tales of Illyria named one of the Top Ten Best Android Games - May 2013:
Killa Penguin review:
'Tales of Illyria is easily the best 5 bucks you can spend in the app store, period.'
'The Closest Thing to Pen and Paper on Mobile'
Read the reviews
Me & My Droid: http://bit.ly/duEVOC
Android Rundown: http://bit.ly/izTkSP
New: Endless dungeon competition! Can you get the deepest?
-30MB will be downloaded to your sdcard.
-Forums at Legendsarcana.com.
Read the reviews
Me & My Droid: http://bit.ly/duEVOC
Android Rundown: http://bit.ly/izTkSP
New: Endless dungeon competition! Can you get the deepest?
-31MB will be downloaded to your sdcard.
-Forums at Legendsarcana.com.
!!!This game was designed for first gen phones the graphics do not scale well to full sized tablets!!!
Ever wonder what would happen if a Pirate invaded a Japanese village or what it would be like if a Raptor was set loose during a Zombie invasion in your neighborhood? Well now your wildest fantasies can be played out in the Ultimate Bad-Ass Game of All Time!
Ultimate Bad-Ass Game is a humorous, fast-paced, action game with a fun and crazy cast spreading mayhem around the world. The game includes 8 characters and 9 settings which are all playable and unlockable.
-13MB will be downloaded to your SD card to save room for Apps.