By using latitude and longitude coordinates inside a generated Google map link, your friend can see a pinpoint of your extract location on any smartphone devices with Internet connection.
- Preview the message,
- Message can be customized to your taste,
- Detailed information about your location such as indoor level can be included if indoor map is activated,
- Message can be copied to clipboard to use in other apps,
I would love to here your feedback for this app. So, if you have an issue or suggestion, please use the "Contact developer" feature in the app.
The idea behind creating this Application & widget was to have light weight tool which can give exact location without taking much of phones space.
After Installation, you will be able to see the Application & widgets in your widget section.
Disclaimer: The location information is completely depends on you phone's network, GPS and other sources. our objectives is to provide you nearest address of your location.We are not responsible for any accuracy of location information.
- Saves current location with any name you want
- Open saved locations with any mapping application (such as Google Maps, Waze, etc..)
- View all saved locations on a map
- Backup saved locations to storage and import saved locations
- Fast, simple, and quick (super small footprint too)
Work on all phones and deceives - is responsive
• Create your favourite places with a name, a comment, a picture, a rate and a GPS coordinates.
• Look at you places in the list sorted by name, date, rate or favourites.
• The map can be switched to satellite, terrain or street road.
• Map with zoom, rotation, inclination, current location and navigation.
• Add a picture from the gallery or directly from the camera.
• Backup functions with automatic backup and restore.
• Share your favourite places or send their GPS coordinates through facebook, sms, e-mail...
• Search field added in the map to locate any places in the world.
• Identification of the markers by colours according the search mode, whole map or single place visualisation.
• Contextual menus and shortcuts allow an easy and intuitive use.
• A simple but efficent and fast interface using low memory.
• Supported languages: English, French, Spanish..
Each time you share a location will be sent a link to google Maps with the location coordinate so, who will receive the location, can easy open google Map or the car navigator.
Saving a location could be useful if you want quickly open google map on certain location without save location on google store.
It use a design "like" Material Design (not really available on device before L).
What's new in 3.0:
*Add GPS position when offline
*Visualize all your places on a map
*Open shared places from mylo and maps url in Mylo !
*Add place in Mylo by sharing it from Google maps app
*Mark places using your precise GPS location (even when you are offline!)
*Use Google powered search to find and mark Public places
*Share places easily
*See places on maps
*Quick and easy access to all your saved places with a clear listing
*Create your own groups to sort your places
*Edit your places' name
*Open shared places from Mylo and maps url in Mylo
*Add place in Mylo from Google maps app by sharing them
*Visualize all your places on a map
Mylo supports android wear and allows you to add places from your wrist:
* Open with voice command "My location"
* Add and save places with one touch
* You can later on find your new saved location in your mobile application
To get all the latest news follow Mylo!
Known issue in 3.0.1 and later:
On Android 5.0 Lollipop: List of locations doesn't display correctly when there are only 1 or 2 locations.
This app is the fastest way to tell someone ‘I am here’ and send them your positon.
Imagine the following situation:
I am dining with friends in a new restaurant. Another friend calls and asks me to explain where I am, so he can join us. Instead of trying to explain the location of the restaurant I just take my phone, start the app and wait for it to find my position on the map. I tap on the map to put a flag on the exact location of the restaurant and send the link containing its GPS coordinates to my friend's mobile phone as text message. My friend receives the message and clicks on the link inside. A map of my location opens inside Google Maps (if he has a smartphone) or inside his mobile browser (if he has a feature-phone).
Instead of having to give directions over the phone about my position, having to manually type my address or the GPS latitude and longitude coordinates in a text message or explaining my location with map direction I can simply say ‘here I am’ and send position with one click in this free app.
Share your location on Skype, Viber, Whatsapp, Facebook messenger and many other chat and social networking apps!
With this application you can create your own maps and markers, which can be grouped into categories and even share with others.
Create and share your own maps, categories and markers.
You can also use the search engine to move the map quickly to a specific location or click in a marker to see the marker options...
HOW ADD A MARKER
Make a long press on the map to create a new marker
HOW VIEW MARKER DATA OR NAVIGATE TO A MARKER
Click on marker to see the associated information and to receive instructions to how reach to it.
HOW TO VIEW ALL MARKERS IN A CATEGORY
To manage categories, and also to list all markers in a category, open right drawer then click in the category dropdown.
HOW SHARE A MAP
To share a map, and also to view the markers in a map, open left drawer then click in the map dropdown.
Can't be more easy!
Access location: Needed to perform the main task of the app, that's the geolocalization
Internet: To display maps (and Ads in the free version)
Billing and get-accounts: To manage Premium InApp
Write external storage: To perform backups
Help translating to your language at: https://www.getlocalization.com/MyMarkers/