Count down to the occasions that matter to you with style, reminders, and voices (yes, voice memos included!). With Dreamdays, you can sort through your countdown events through categories and degrees of importance. You will be able to customize each countdown event with your personal background, record voice memos that reflect your feelings beyond words, and share your delight with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Main Functions & Highlights:
- Supports countdown to events and counting up once they arrive
- Five default categories (Anniversaries, Birthdays, Holidays, Life, School) and the ability to add customized ones
- Voice memos to record your thoughts for each event
- Set your favorite event as cover with ease and style
- Push notifications to remind you of an arriving event
- Ability to annually repeat an event
- Customizable background for each event
- Customizable order of events
- Color-coded Anniversary to distinguish it from all other events
- Color-coded past events to distinguish them from current events
- Automatic sync to the iCloud across all of your iOS devices
- Passcode protection to keep your privacy safe
- Full support for iPhone 5
We are looking forward to your feedback so that we can keep on building on a product that matters to you :)
Our PRO version is packed with cool features including:
- Ability to add as many events and days as you like
- Ability to add your own photos to the widget
- Rotate multiple events/days in one widget at your preferred pace to save space on your screen
- 5 funky designs
- 3 widget sizes
- 8 colours
1. To add events use the Countdown APP.
2. After saving your event, to add a widget use the add widgets feature on your phone, and choose CountDown Widget Pro (size).
Have fun with the real countdown app that really works simply and well.
- No ads.
- Create all the events you want, increasing counts and countdowns
- Never miss again a really special event with "t-shot". "t-shot" takes a picture of that special event and start counting immediately from the moment you press the camera button.
- Add a picture to your special event from your photo album, camera or "T-Minus..." default pictures.
- Share your events with your friends through e-mail.
- Add a sound from the "T-Minus..." default library to your event and play it when the time is up, even when your device is in the locked screen, with the local notification settings.
Countdown Calendar displays all the events from any of your Google Calendars as items in a countdown list on your dashboard. It allows you to quickly and efficiently see how many days you will have to wait until an event arrives and it will also highlight events that are coming in less than a week.
If you use Countdown Calendar you will always be able to see those special events coming.
Important: This app is a widget, to use it select Apps -> Widgets -> Countdown Calendar and press it down to put it on your dashboard. In order to be able to select a calendar you must have a Google Account that contains some calendars and it must be synced to your Android device.
- Counting down the days until movies or games are released. (shown in the screenshot)
- Counting down the days until holidays. (Australian Holidays are shown in the screenshot)
- Counting down the days until friend's birthdays.
The possibilities are endless!
- View the number of days to the events on YOUR calendars!
- Can place events from multiple calendars (and even multiple Google Accounts) into the one widget!
- Will display repeating events accurately as well as normal "once-off" events.
- Place as many widgets on as many screens as you like!
- Resize the widget so that you can see as many events as possible.
- Click on each event to be taken to it in your calendar.
- Add events to your calendars right from the widget itself.
- Highlights an event when it is only 7 days (or less) away.
- Has an 'Add Event' button allowing you to quickly add events from your calendar.
- Covers as little of your desktop as possible.
You provide the events in a calendar and we provide the countdown. It could not be simpler. Try it today!
Explaining the Permissions
In this app we use only the permissions that we need and I can explain why we need them here:
- Read Calendar Permission: So that we can actually see the events on your calendar to put them in the widget.
- Get Accounts Permission: So that we can see which google accounts are on your phone so that we can know which ones to search for calendars.
- Remote Views Permission: So that we can put data in the widget.
- Internet Permission: So that we can send back automatic bug reports to ourselves when crashes occur resulting in a better user experience for you (because we can fix bugs pronto).
They are very fair and we do not save or store (or even want) your private information. We strive to put you first in all of the Apps that we make.
Easy, simple and clean with the new Android Holo theme and loads of options, you will love this app.
With simple and intuitive interface.
This is the most accurate timer!
★ multiple Stopwatch.
★ Start and Stop from numbers.
★ Infinite laps count.
★ Runs in Background.
★ Reach notifications
★ Screen my times with all the saved laps.
★ Stay awake functionality (clicking the menu button).
★ Keep running (activate run in background by clicking the menu button).
★ 1/1000 seconds (milliseconds).
TIMER (Countdown timer):
★ multiple timers.
★ Add any counter time.
★ Selectable sound.
★ Reach notifications (you can see the remaining time in the notification bar, also you can pause, resume and stop).
★ Sound and vibrates for 5 seconds.
★ 1/1000 seconds (milliseconds).
★ Infinite saved timers.
★ Uses the alarm volume.
ALARM (alarm clock):
★ Basic functionality of an Alarm.
★ Set Alarm name.
★ Set Alarm period.
★ Set Alarm snooze time.
★ Set Alarm Ringtone.
★ Set postpone Alarm by shaking the phone.
★ Set snooze time.
★ Set Mathematic operations to stop the Alarm.
★ Set Alarm volume auto increase.
★ Set Alarm vibration (it toggles if you select postpone by shake).
★ Set Crazy preferences (the Alarm sounds every minute for 3 times).
★ Uses the alarm volume.
WORLD CLOCK (clock):
★ By default adds your current timezone.
★ Add any town.
★ Uses google places API.
★ Digital Clock.
★ Analog Clock.
★ Fullscreen mode.
★ Swipe tabs.
★ Landscape mode.
★ Tablet mode.
★ 2 Holo themes.
★ Options with menu button.
★ Option to store on SD-Card
★ Voice recognition.
★ Added DashClock widget
★ Improve World Clock section.
VIBRATE: For timer and alarm ring.
WAKE_LOCK: Prevent device from sleeping.
INTERNET: To search for world clock and display ads.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Checks if the device has internet.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To set Alarms when device reboot.
BILLING: To be able to purchase the AD free version
Reviewed by google engineers as the best application of its kind.
You can see the review here: http://youtu.be/EnVqJEjuhuk?t=12m31s
And the Interview that google engineers make me here: http://youtu.be/BN-SAvuUlxY?t=12m25s
If you like this application please think about buying the ad free version, by doing so you will help the development of my apps.
Para añadirlo a tu móvil Android, descárgalo, sitúate en el escritorio de tu móvil y manten el dedo pulsado de forma prolongada. Selecciona "añadir widget" y búscalo: "Cuenta Atrás Santiago".
If so, you need an reliable countdown timer. Snoozely provides you with an quick and easy way to countdown for any desired duration. Its flexible interface allows you to enter countdowns in increments of 1, 5, 10, and 30 minutes. Whilst a countdown is running it can be increased, paused, reset or restarted. You can choose the application's background colour and whether to play an alert sound and / or vibrate upon completion.
Snoozely works in the background so you will never miss your timer - if the device is sleeping when the countdown completes it will be woken up to notify the user. When outside the application, the state of any running countdown can be checked in the status bar. Countdowns can be named and saved for convenience and recalled when needed. The application works in portrait or landscape mode. Snoozely uses system events rather than power-hungry background processes to maximise precious battery life.
FUTURE FUNCTIONALITY (full version):
* Speaking clock and weather
* World clock
* Hourly / half-hourly chimes
* Location initiated countdowns
* Circuit / gym timer
VIBRATE: For alert when countdown completes.
WAKE_LOCK: Wakes up device if sleeping when countdown completes.
INTERNET: To allow user to send feedback.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To ensure feedback is only sent over Wifi.
LOCATION - COARSE: Anonymous usage statistics.
In the main user interface, you will see the countdown numbers are in large font, how long do you want to countdown? Enter the numbers of hour, minute and second into the blank under the large font countdown timer.
Click the button on the bottom of the screen to start the countdown timer.
You also can pause and cancel the current running timer after you have started timer.
This app will running on the background, so that you can use your cell phone to do something else when you are using the countdown timer. You will see the icon in the notification bar.
Sound and vibrate for this alarm
Open the preferences of this app and choose the sound for your countdown alarm. Lots of ringtones are in this app and you can click to preview before setting it as the sound of this alarm.
Vibration is also supported here. Just check the box and this function will be started successfully.
Blink LED and color
Mark the Blink LED on alarm and LED will blink on the alarm. So, why not pick a color for the LED? Here are some popular colors provided, including blue, green, red and magenta and so on.
The cell phone screen will be lighten when the alarm ringing by using this function here. Check to open it.
The alarm ring will stop after this time, one minute, 5 minutes, or 20 minutes?
Check it and you will see a persistent status bar icon while timer is running.
1. This is a FREE app.
2. Please give this app some support if you like it. You can contact us though email.
****How to Uninstall
Activated applications cannot be uninstalled directly. It requires you to deactivate it first.
Press the menu button of your cell phone and click on the settings, open the location & security part, deactivate this app in the Device Administration. Unmark to deactivate it.
Now, you can uninstall this app at anytime and anywhere.
A countdown is the backward which counting to indicate the remaining time before an event occurs.
More from developer
With this application you can add your important events (appointments, birthdays, etc) and observe the time remaining until they occur.
The information stored for an event is a title, the date and time of the event and a descriptive icon (selected among attachments)
In the left tab (future events) you will see the time remaining for the upcoming events
On the right tab (all events) you will see all events stored in the application, where you can modify them.
Showing the context menu, you can create a new event, display settings or close the application.
From settings is given the possibility of changing the appearance of the application (text and background color). Additionally it is allowed to create backup of existing events, as well as to load a previous copy.
For any questions, suggestions or error, you can write me an email.