Version 3.0 Out Now
* New user interface and UX of the book library
* Side bar navigation in the library
* Ability to search in the book library
* Ability to create new shelves in the library
* Ability to sort book in the library by title, author or time of use
* Multiple books selection in the library
* List and grid views in the library
* Extensive book info for each book in the library
* Multiple book selection in the library so you can manage group of books easily
* Ability to import whole folders of books stored locally on the device in the book library
* Localized in 12 languages - French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Russian , Simplified Chinese, Swedish.
UB Reader Features:
* Easy and fast navigation - page flipping with animations, scroll slider to help you get to desired page easily, go to page or the table of contents
* Stylish and user-friendly interface with two different view modes in the book library
* Customizable reading experience - font size and type customization, several reading modes for easier day or night reading, brightness adjustment, orientation settings for more convenient reading, depending on your device
* Integrated file browser - you can browse and import your own EPUB and PDF files from the memory card on your device
* Useful text search features
* Bookmark pages of your choice
* Books received as email attachments can be imported to UB Reader from the Preview option of the email client.
* Ability to open EPUB / PDF files from external file browsers
** Please note: To remove the UB Reader advertisements you need to purchase the UB Reader Full Version Key. **
SEARCH THE UB WEB: Find the UB websites and resources you need using our UB Google Search!
My UB: It’s your one-stop portal for important announcements and deadlines plus HUB access that lets you register for classes, look up your grades and gives faculty, staff and students easy access to many other important online resources.
UBLEARNS: Access your course management system at UB. Find a syllabus or get information on readings, assignments and exams.
FIND PEOPLE: Search the UB online directory to locate faculty and staff contact information, or look up student email addresses.
FIND DEPARTMENTS: Search the UB online directory to locate specific departments on UB’s three campuses.
LIBRARIES: Fingertip access to UB’s collections and the World Cat catalog; manage your account; find locations, hours and contact information for each of UB’s nine libraries.
TRANSPORTATION: Use the Transportation Tracker to find out where the nearest shuttle or bus is; see traffic and parking alerts; look up bus and shuttle schedules and route maps.
EVENTS: See a listing of all university happenings, both on and off campus, including lectures, performances, exhibitions and athletic events.
DINING: Find dining locations, menus and hours; report a lost MyUB Card; look up nutrition information; and more.
MAPS: Search interactive maps to find campus buildings, parking lots, dining, student housing, and athletic facilities.
ATHLETICS: Buy tickets and get scores, stats and standings, along with photos, videos and breaking news about the UB Bulls.
NEWS: Read the latest on breakthrough research and other campus news in the areas of medicine, the sciences, engineering, technology, the arts, alumni and athletics.
EMERGENCY CONTACTS: Important phone numbers and sign up information for UB Alert.
SOCIAL MEDIA: Keep up with UB on such networks as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
*Line King: Learn wait-times at Tim Hortons and Starbucks. Adjust your visit accordingly and save time! This feature runs in the background occasionally to understand how long you wait in the line of the coffee shop. It uses your location+accelerometer to achieve this objective. Later it uploads the detected wait-time to our server to predict future wait-times at the coffee shop.
*UB News: Learn latest news about UB.
*Map: Browse for buildings on each of the three campuses.
*MyUB: Easy access to myUB from your mobile device
Which futur eclipses will be visible from my location? And from the antipodes? What they will be like? How long will they last? And in the past, how many eclipses have there been? All these and many other questions about both, eclipses and planetary transits, are answered with this tool. Now, all the information about these events in your mobile thanks to this application.
This applicaction has the support of the Generalitat de Catalunya, Institut d'Estudis Espacials de Catalunya and Universitat de Barcelona.
* Access to data of all solar and lunar eclipses and planetary transits between 1900 and 2100.
* Computation of general circumstances of the phenomenon, including global visibility maps.
* Computation of the local circumstances of the phenomenon for any place in the world (beginning, end, duration, altitude of the Sun or Moon above the horizon, ...)
* Simulation of the phenomenon from your observational point.
* Choice of observation place from a data base, manually or from the GPS coordinates.
* Available in English, Catalan and Spanish.
Yeni Kelimeler ve cümleler eklendi ve eklenmeye devam edecek. Uygulama beta v2 aşamasında, bunu da dikkate alarak eleştirirseniz seviniriz.
***Beğendiyseniz lütfen yıldız vermeyi unutmayın.***
Pratik şekilde ingilizce öğrenmenize yardımcı olacağını düşünerek hazırladığımız uygulamamız ile artık ingilizce öğrenmek biraz daha basit hale geliyor.
24 saat elinizin altında olan telefonunuz ile artık yolda, işte, evde, parkta kısacası heryerde pratikler yapabilecek ve kendinizi sürekli geliştirebileceksiniz.
Uygulamamız beta aşamasında olup yeni kelimeler ve fonksiyonaliteler eklenecektir.
Mevcut versiyondaki özellikler:
-Günlük ingilizce cümlelerini dinleme, anlamını görme
-Kelime listelerini dinleme, anlamını görme
Uygulamamızda Text to speech ile ingilizce kelimelerin teleffuzlarını dinleyebilecek ve artık ingilizcenizi yazıldığı gibi okumayacaksınız.
Etiketler: ingilizce öğren, ingilizce kelimeler, sözlük, telaffuz, trandroid