Keywords: Recent Contacts, Recently Added Contacts, Recent, Contacts, added
IMPORTANT NOTE: This version can't be upgraded later to the Sync STD or PRO version ! A STD or PRO license must be purchased separately.
Android SyncML Client Documentation:
Supports more fields than the stock contacts view, including:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Instant Messaging (chat)
- Gmail Custom Fields
Highlighted Search Text
If you use Contact View with Contact Lookup Pro/Fast, then any search text is highlighted in Contact View.
HTML in Notes
Simple HTML used in notes is rendered correctly allowing colours, styles and clickable links.
This is the 'donation' version that has no adverts. It is functionally identical to Contact View Free, so you might want to try that version first before buying this one.
You can press the list elements for some context sensitive actions if these are supported by your device. This includes dialling, SMS, chat (IM), email, websites and maps integration.
Pressing a group can Email or SMS the group members. (Needs Contact Lookup Pro or Fast version)
Pressing a relation will initiate a search in Contact Lookup Fast.
Long-pressing an item will copy the data to the clipboard.
If you press the contact name banner, it will open the default contact edit application. Long pressing will also open the default contact viewer.
If you press the contact's favourite star, it will open the default contact view from where you can set the favourite status.
Swipe left or right to page through the results of the search from Contact Lookup Application screen. You can also use the left and right icons. You can also do this via the Quick Search Box, but due to limits imposed by QSB you will only see a maximum of ~50 records.
Long-pressing on the arrows will move to the start or end of the contacts. This can be configured from the menu to move 5, 10, 25 or 50 pages.
New menu options allow you to override the sort order from Contact Lookup. You can choose to sort by Display Name, Forename, Surname, Post code or Organisation.
This application works on any phone with OS 2.1+, but is especially useful for owners of a HTC device if they want to view full contact details. The built in 'People' application is rubbish for viewing these details.
It's not a replacement for the built-in Contact Manager. It's purely to view the contact details in a clearer format.
To use this view either run the contact search applications and press on the contact result or view a contact from the default contact manager.
Contact Lookup Pro and Contact Lookup Fast can use this view as the default via a preference in the menu settings. Initially users of these applications may have to LONG-PRESS to see Contact View.
Some devices do not allow relationships to be entered directly on the device. However, you can enter this detail using the Gmail contact editor on the web. Access your web based Gmail account here -> https://mail.google.com
Tablet Users/ HTC users
If you are using a tablet with OS 4.0 or greater and NOT any of the Contact Lookup applications, then you won't be able to use this application as the default People application does not allow you to view contacts with another application. This also affects some later HTC devices (e.g. HTC Desire X OS4.0.4 and the HTC One)
For those folks who would like the default Android editor, then take a look at the link below. Works well with the SoftWyer suite of contact applications.
CALL_PHONE - To enable one-touch dialling
READ_CONTACTS - To show the contact data
This new online address book allows you to sync your contacts from your PC, mobile or tablet and combine them all on one safe place. Keeping your contacts organized and up to date has never been easier.
See the video tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MKLk6JpTIU
Features of Kylook – the only online address book you’ll ever need.
- You can import all your contacts safely and securely into Kylook and only you will have access to these details.
- If you add a new contact to your mobile, Kylook automatically synchronizes this update with all your other devices removing any duplications automatically.
- If your contacts update any of their contact details, Kylook will automatically synchronize their update into your address book keeping it always up to date.
- With Kylook you can convert your personal contact details into a QR Codes to share amongst friends and contacts. Simply scanning the code they can save your details directly into their address book.
- If you lose your mobile, don't worry. With Kylook you’ll never lose a contact again. Simply installing Kylook into the device again and logging into your account you can safely restore all your contacts.
- Kylook also allows you to create your own personal access codes to your e-Business card. These codes are called Kcodes.
- With your kcode you can share your details with whoever you wish. Instead of having to recite lengthy addresses you can just pass your kcode. You can also adjust which contact details people can see.
- By registering now with Kylook you can obtain your first Kcode for FREE.
- All your data belongs 100% to you. Kylook is in strict compliance with all data protection and security measures.
The Kylook APP is completely free and includes a wide range of functionality. Of course there are special plans for users (like business mans) that simply need MORE.
See this link for more information: http://www.kylook.com/en/app-for-free
Important: Kylook APP (Android version) sync all contacts from your local address book, Gmail and Yahoo contacts on your smartphone. Kylook import the SIM card contacts during the first sync (after the login). Reason: the SIM card is to slow
Your address book is a mess?
Simpler Merge will fix it in few seconds!
* Over 1,000,000 people love Simpler Merge in all platforms :)
With Simpler you can easily merge all your duplicate contacts and quickly find the contacts your need
Your contacts are the most important data in your phone which easily becomes messy if not consistently updated.
You can freely merge 15 contacts in the free version, upgrade to Pro and merge unlimited num of duplicates.
SIMPLY MERGE DUPLICATE CONTACTS
○ Merge all duplicate contacts with one tap!
○ Find & merge contacts with similar names.
○ Find & Merge contacts with duplicate phone or email.
○ We would love to hear your feedback
○ Let us know what do you think about Simpler Merge: firstname.lastname@example.org
• WHY VEECARDS?
Are you really still filling out your address book on your own? How would you know if someone changes their phone number or email address?
The people you know are constantly on the move, and it’s hard to keep your contacts’ information updated: your address book is likely to be full of old and incorrect data.
• OUR IDEA
In Veecards you only have to worry about managing your profile with your own personal information: then you decide who can have access to it. When your contacts will do the same, you will find all their data directly in your smartphones address book.
Cool right? No more filling out hundreds of contact cards, just worry about your own!
Are you still filling out your address book on your own? Let your contacts do the hard work for you.
✓ CONTACTS UP-TO-DATE
Alice has changed her phone number. Even if you don’t know about it, it’s already in your address book.
Lost or broken device? No problem: your address book is always available, on your devices, from the cloud.
control what people know about you: create multiple Veecards to share.
Found a new job? Let your contacts know about it.
Forget wrong contact information: we make sure that shared data is always correct.
Also see Quick Calendar and the widget Quick Toolbar
Version 1.1 : Change icon to match Quick Toolbar
Support development of these tools by purchasing Quick Toolbar
Have you ever started to write an email and then realized that you want to attach the contact information of someone in your People (contacts) app? Only to then find out that the "attach" button in your email client won't offer you to select a contact. Okay, now…
• close the draft
• exit the email app
• open the People app
• open a contact
• press "Share"
• select the email app
• and type the text again
Too complicated? I agree! That's why I made this little app to allow you to attach contacts directly from the email app.
• While composing an email, select the "attach" action.
• When asked what type of attachment you want to add, select "Attach a contact".
• Finally, select the contact whose information you want to attach in the VCARD (.vcf) file format.
• K-9 Mail
• Kaiten Mail
• … and most likely every other email app.
If this app doesn't work for you, please drop me a line using the "email developer" link in the Play store.
Create and share your business cards (either file or QR) from existing contacts, with the click of a button and share via all medium, email, adverts, billboard, magazines or scan or open.
★ Supports generation of business cards and QR images with popular encoding formats; MECARD, VCARD (version 2.1, 3, 4), etc.
★ Supports Scanning of QR's of popular formats (even those created from some other parties).
★ Can generate all contact card or vcard data to file.
★ Can read the popular formats from file.
★ Associates with the filesystem for easy import of contact via opening of file directly from browser, email etc.
★ Share via file, Bluetooth, email etc.
★ New proprietary format, KCARD that clones the contact (supported via QR and file mode).
★ Material Design UI for Beautiful, Responsive and intuitive UI experience.
★ Can embed contact photo inside generated file (supported only for the vcard 2.1 to file for now).
★ Can back up a specific contact against loss (via image or file)
"YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO CRAM YOUR CONTACT DETAILS", you can simply tattoo the generated QR on your body :D. so much more.....
** HOW TO USE ***
Then use your smart phone as a smart card to login.
# Download our browser add-on from:
How it works:
- Scan2Login is an innovative passwords manager tool, which securely stores your login information (using AES 128bit) on your personal phone.
- With the Scan2Login extension on your PC browser ,the application will automatically fill your login information.
How to use:
1. On your PC, browse to the login page.
2. Scan the extension QR code using this application.
3. You will be automatically logged in.
ChaosContacts is intended to be a way to take your desktop contacts on-the-go from our Intellect or Time & Chaos apps for Windows.
Should you need any assistance, we have a great Tech Support team ready to help, so please let us help you or fix problems before leaving that bad review on our permanent record!
- Keep your business contacts separate from your personal telephone book on your device.
- Put their phone numbers in the description or notes and get call links.
- Ability to view Linked Appointments and Tasks (assuming they are also installed)
- View your contact groups
- Take notes about your conversations to remember facts and promises.
- Sync with a ChaosHost account and coordinate data with Time & Chaos 8 or Intellect 4 (for Windows PCs)
Looking for a phone number in your contacts? Just enter a couple of digits and this app gives you all contacts with exactly these digits!
Want to search your contacts by name, address, birthday? Just enter a part of the information and this app gives you all corresponding contacts!
This app searches all fields in your contacts. It integrates seamlessly with Google's Search functionality. It can also be added to Google's Quick Search Box working besides the default Contacts search functionality.
Add this app to the Quick Search Box by looking into the settings of the Quick Search Box. You'll find it added at the list of Searchable Items.
You can use tools like wget, httrack, curl to create offline versions of web pages, store then on your sdcard and use this offline browser to view then.
It will only work on arm processors.
A win32 version of it is availlable at http://code.google.com/p/luafltk/downloads/list
Simple, high-reliability, distributed software configuration management.
For documentation please go to http://fossil-scm.org to know about the capabilities of this software.
This application is intended for people that knows or want to know about version control systems like cvs, git, subversion, bazar, mercurial.
The main audience is software developers, although other users can find the wiki capability useful for then.
This is an independent port, it's not endorsed by the original author and is distributed in the hope that it will be useful to other people, without any warranty.
It doesn't use any advert service.
To search on words that start with what you type start then with a space!
Ex: " desa" only search words starting with "desa", uppercase and lowercase doesn't matter for the search.
To hear a speech in both languages press/select any listed entry.
(You need to have TextToSpeech installed with English and Spanish voices. Installed by default on most devices.)
It doesn't require internet connection.
The data for the dicitonaries come from:
Actually finishing the double entry account integration...
Also there is a desktop application too (windows, linux, macosx).
Looking for partners, investors to leverage it's opportunities, mass distribution chain, business advisers, business consultants, vertical markets.
**WARNING** This is only a preview not ready for end users yet, although the functionality is almost there. Any feedback are welcome.