This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules and explore sessions.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and check out the expo hall.
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from
the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Sponsors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
Enjoy the app and have a great show!
Computerworld’s Open Business Conference is the premier forum for learning from and sharing with the industry’s top strategists in open technologies - helping attendees to discover and deploy game winning open source game plans. It is ground zero for learning from the experts, and networking with open source peers, developers and sponsors -- including sessions on the following:
* Building data-rich mobile services with open APIs to navigate the confusing labyrinth of cloud computing projects to better process data
* How to decipher the data explosion and put data to work for your enterprise
* How to capitalize on the cutting edge technologies being offered, including Cassandra, Hadoop, OpenStack and more
* Ways to connect with the developers, users and companies behind technologies like HTML5 frameworks such as jQuery and Sproutcore, NoSQL databases
This two-day conference covers the open source strategic challenges that IT management deals with on a daily basis and the implementation of tactical issues that IT practitioners grapple with. In addition, this year, Open Business Conference will feature content focused for the developer community to ensure continued Open Source innovation. Come for sessions on sharing, teaching and communicating ways to build the best code will join sessions on the best ways to design mobile apps and how to function in an Open Cloud.
You can use tools like wget, httrack, curl to create offline versions of web pages, store then on your sdcard and use this offline browser to view then.
To search on words that start with what you type start then with a space!
Ex: " desa" only search words starting with "desa", uppercase and lowercase doesn't matter for the search.
To hear a speech in both languages press/select any listed entry.
(You need to have TextToSpeech installed with English and Spanish voices. Installed by default on most devices.)
It doesn't require internet connection.
The data for the dicitonaries come from:
It will only work on arm processors.
A win32 version of it is availlable at http://code.google.com/p/luafltk/downloads/list
Simple, high-reliability, distributed software configuration management.
For documentation please go to http://fossil-scm.org to know about the capabilities of this software.
This application is intended for people that knows or want to know about version control systems like cvs, git, subversion, bazar, mercurial.
The main audience is software developers, although other users can find the wiki capability useful for then.
This is an independent port, it's not endorsed by the original author and is distributed in the hope that it will be useful to other people, without any warranty.
It doesn't use any advert service.
Actually finishing the double entry account integration...
Also there is a desktop application too (windows, linux, macosx).
Looking for partners, investors to leverage it's opportunities, mass distribution chain, business advisers, business consultants, vertical markets.
**WARNING** This is only a preview not ready for end users yet, although the functionality is almost there. Any feedback are welcome.