The Carrera Race App is the smart future for the race track!
Carrera is all the rage! With the world market leader in car race tracks, legendary racing pleasure and state-of-the-art technology go hand in hand. With the Carrera Race App and the Carrera AppConnect Bluetooth adapter, you can now link your DIGITAL 124 and DIGITAL 132 race tracks directly to your smartphone or tablet. The Bluetooth adapter is available from the Carrera Online Shop at https://shop.carrera-toys.com/!
Just connect the Bluetooth adapter to the control unit of the Carrera race track, download the Carrera Race App free of charge and propel your racing fun into the future!
Using the Carrera Race App, you can decide whether you want to take over management of the race and connect directly to the control unit or register with the race director as a driver.
In the race management 'Race Profile', you control all the familiar features of the digital systems, such as the tank capacity, the braking response and the speed. You can also specify the race mode and monitor, on the display, all relevant information on the progress of the drivers participating in the race.
And, of course, in keeping with the motto 'Motorsports at home', you can then post your results on Facebook – the competition for the best lap time is open!
The main functions of the Carrera Race App:
• Profile settings
o Create individual driver profile with picture and name
o Take over the race management or register as a driver
• Race settings
o Select training or race
o Race for a specified time or number of laps
o Initiate a rolling start with start traffic light - countdown
o Sound function (race commentator, real racing sound)
• Car settings
o Speed (steps 1 – 10)
o Braking force (Levels 1-10)
o Tank capacity (0 – 100%)
• Race monitor
o All important race information at a glance.
Fastest lap, leading car, number of pit stops and so much more.
o Race history: all race results can be stored or printed out
Carrera AppConnect is available from selected dealers or the Carrera Online Shop!
Compatibility of Hardware:
iPhone from iPhone 4S and iPad from iPad 3
others: subject to availability of Bluetooth® LE
Compatibility of Software:
from Android 4.3
from iOS 7.0
Funktioniert mit STZ Light USB (http://www.servospeedway.de/Basteleien/STZ-Technik/STZ-light/stz-light.html) und anderen DIY-Zeitmessungselektroniken, die Impulse als klassenkompatible USB-Tastatur ausgeben.
Erfordert ein Smartphone oder Tablet mit USB-OTG (bzw. USB Host), z.B. Samsung Galaxy ab S2, Galaxy Nexus, die meisten Android-Tablets.
- Runden- und Zeitrennen mit Startampel
- Sprachausgabe (Fahrername, Runde, Rundenzeit konfigurierbar)
- Tanksimulation mit Tanken auf der Impulsschiene, abschaltbar
- optimiert für Smartphones und Tablets
Feel free to sent a mail with your experience and suggestions!
Enter all tracks and cars you can imagine (PRO version only). Saves any changes you make to your car to get the best return.
You can save the lap times for each track circuit (PRO version only), used tires, the pickup you used, the braids, the engine, transmission, bearings, axles, wheels and cables used among others.
To upload reports from other phones or tables, copy the file in the folder generated Slot SD Card Setup and enter the file name desdeado.
DISCLAIMER ---- ------
This application is intended for household use only.
Before purchasing the PRO version LITE version test to verify that your android is 100% compatible.
Slot Setup avoids any responsibility if not met the above.
---- KEY WORDS ----
Scalextric, Carrera, Ninco, TeamSlot, Slot, slotcar, Slot car, Cartrix, Tachometer, Lap Counter,
lap counter, timer, Car Model, Scale, Electric, Tour, Record, Pole, Setup, Configuration,
Cars, car, Play, AndLabApps, Club, Times.
Für Besucher und Zuschauer »
- Öffnungszeiten des Ecodroms
- Interaktiver Streckenplan
- Neuigkeiten rund ums Ecodrom
Zusätzlich für Kartfahrer »
- Live-Zeitmessung der aktuellen Rennläufe
- Elektronische Rennlizenz immer dabei
- Online-Buchung direkt aus der App
- Alle persönlichen Ergebnisse jederzeit abrufbar
- Detaillierter Rennverlauf je Runde
- Ergebnisse mit Freunden vergleichen
- Bestenlisten in Echtzeit
Wenn Du in DWA Racing gefahren bist, bist Du in der Lage:
- Deine Ergebnisse auf deinem Handy zu prüfen.
- Die Ergebnisse mit deinen Freunden zu vergleichen.
- Deine Position in dem Ranking von allen Fahrern zu sehen.
- Das laufende Rennen zu verfolden, mit unserer Live Zeitmessung!
- Informationen über die Strecke, die Karts zu erhalten...
Und vieles mehr!
Find out in which corner your smartphone has the magnetometer and drive next to it to get reliable lap times.
Three game modes:
- lap timer
- race mode (2-50 laps race)
- arcade: Get points in 30,60 or 90 seconds.
In full version:
- driver profiles
- track profile and records are stored
Instructions for RC cars:
- lap timing is based on the disruptions in the magnetic field caused by an electric motor. This works better with the slot car. Therefore, it is suggested to tape magnet to the toy car to ensure more reliable lap times, see tests in youtube:
This application has 5 parts:
1. On the left screen: This is helicopter's throttle, it can fly the helicopter in the air by move forward and land the helicopter when you move backward of it.
2. On the right screen: This function can control helicopter's direction, you just need to move it to up, down, left or right.
3. On the center of the bottom screen: You can use this trimmer to adjust the helicopter to left or right when the helicopter is keep rotating in the air.
4. On the center of the screen: Press "On" to start the controller; press "off" to turn off the controller.
5. On the upper right corner: You may turn on/off the g-sensor to control your helicopter.
In addition to its fun potential, Slotzer provides significant practical benefits. Its "Diary" feature captures the information required by the IRS and other tax entities for you to avoid overpaying taxes on gambling winnings. Winnings are subject to tax, and large wins are reported to the IRS on form W2G. Losses may be deducted to reduce the amount of tax due, but only if such losses have been recorded in a diary or similar record. Slotzer makes it easy for you to keep that diary as required by the IRS. Let’s say you hit a $1200 win on a slot machine. That must be reported, and the tax due may be about $300. If your Slotzer diary shows $600 in losses, for example, that may save about $150 in taxes. You never know when you might win big, and you’ll be glad you use Slotzer when you do.
Smart players don't wait until they win to start using Slotzer. IRS regulations require you to keep a contemporaneous diary in addition to receipts and other documentation -- you can't go back and reconstruct your diary, so use Slotzer to record every day you play.
Slotzer is a must-have app for slot players. It makes playing more fun and may save significant sums of tax overpayments.
Slotzer does not, of course, alter the odds or any other aspect of the operation of slot machines. Some players may enjoy testing various betting strategies based on Slotzer however, in the long run, players will continue to win and lose at prevailing rates.
Slotzer does not interfere with the essential psychological elements that make slots a fascinating pastime. In fact, Slotzer functions as part of a commitment on the part of casinos to exploit mobile technology as an element of play. Slotzer is a logical extension of casino initiatives that include SMS subscriptions, mobile play devices and USB charging jacks built into slot machines. Casino customers do not want to leave their technology behind when they enter the gaming area.
1) Type your track (or tracks) details.
2) Define your profile and the profiles of your family and/or friends
3) Insert details of your stock cars.
4) Review the predefined list of spares.
5) Prepare your custom builds by adding spares to your stock cars.
6) After a race, input all details (who, when, where, how...).
- NOTE: The final release will include integration with Slot Car Trainer for importing its results.
DOUBTS, PROBLEMS, SUGGESTION?
Write me! Don't hesitate to contact me. I'll help you as much as I can.
WHAT YOU WILL GET?
1) A centraliced point for storing all your information.
2) Evaluate how good is a build against another.
3) Know who is the fastest driver in your group.
4) See what is the car with more customizations.
5) Any other thing proposed by you :)
1) Tracks list
- Basic details (length, scale, brand, owner).
- Use your GPS to save the address of the track.
- Take a photo of the track.
- Autocompletion of common brands (Scalextric, Ninco, Carrera...) will be available shortly (and then, you can type less ;-p).
2) Drivers list
- Basic details (name, age...).
- Take a photo of the driver.
3) Cars list
- Basic Details (brand, model, scale...)
- Purchase Date.
- In few weeks common brands (Scalextric, Ninco, Carrera, Fly, Superslot, Spirit...) will be autocompleted for you ;-).
4) Build List
- Base Car (from the previous list)
- List of used Spares (simply choose them from your stock).
5) Races List
- Race details (when, where, who, mode...).
- Basic Statistics.
- Coming Soon: Slot Car Trainer details.
6) Spares List
- Write ONCE, run EVERYWHERE.
- Category - Subcategory classification.
MORE Features will come soon
- Improved Statistics.
- Slot Car Trainer Integration:
--- Load/Save tracks
--- Load/Save cars
--- Load/Save results...).
- Data backup.
- Your proposed features ;)
Enjoy it, and remember, don't hesitate to contact me if you have any problem.
1) Setup your track (Menu - Race)
2) Put your device near your lane
3) Calibrate it (Menu - Sensitivity)
- Each time your car passes near your device it will display your lap time and if it was your fastest lap or your record lap.
You can use your voice for lap signaling (ideal for Radio Control drivers).
DOUBTS, PROBLEMS, SUGGESTION?
Write me! Don't hesitate to contact me. I'll help you as much as I can.
WHAT YOU WILL GET?
1) Improve your technique.
2) Check your car upgrades (tyres, engine...).
3) Know your cars:
- Which car is the most stable?
- Which one is one-lap fastest?
1) Chronometer and Lap Counter:
- "Rally Mode" and Sector Timing
- Acceleration races ("Drag") with reaction time timing
- Race (only between two analogic cars)
2) Text Zoom
3) Colour code:
- White: Normal lap
- Green: Race Best lap
- Magenta: Track Record lap
4) Auto-Pause when receiving calls
5) Track Stats (length, scale and record lap speed and time)
6) To Save/Share Statistics
7) Achievements (laps and records) - BETA
NOTE: Two devices are required for sector timing, reaction time and races.
1) Unlimited Laps
2) Lap-Time to Speech
3) No Advertisements
4) Race stats (total time, laps and time/speed for best lap and average/improved average laps)
5) Lap detail and "gap" with the fastest lap
6) Sector or reaction time details
7) To save/share car&driver and lap details
8) Selective Mute
9) Customizable sounds
10) Race: See your initials ("DBL 1 of 12" instead of "Lap 1 de 12")
11) Achievements (time and distance) - BETA
1) Terminal Calibration (Menu - Sensitivity).
- This process seems to be complex, but if you watch my videos you will see that it is so simple.
- You also can use the wizard or the tutorial (press the "? Help" button).
- However, if you have any problem, don't hesitate to contact me and I will help you as much as I can.
2) Adjust your track (Menu - Race).
3) Press "Start" button and... Run!!
- Introduction, with shortcuts.
- It contains the start lights, the timer, the lap counter and the record, best and last laps.
- Here, if you press MENU you will go to the other screens.
- For calibrating the "car detector". A wizard is included.
- You can switch to "Voice Control" from this screen.
- Track and Race configuration (laps, scale, meters or yards, length, current record...)
- How do you want to play today?
- NOTE: To save changes in Sensitivity, Race and Mode you must press the GREEN button.
- Enable or disable and change speech speed
- Increase text size for the main screen
- Remember your progress and share it (for the moment...)
- Links to my Email, Youtube, Google Plus and Google Play.
- Your vote is very important!
STATISTICS (you must complete at least one lap)
- Track (Free/PRO): length, scale and record lap (time&speed).
- Race (PRO): Number of laps, total time and time&speed of fastest, average and improved average laps.
- Laps (PRO): Details of each lap, with the "gap" with the fastest one and sector/reaction times.
This application is only intended for home usage.
Before buying PRO version check the FREE One to check that your terminal is fully compatible.
This application avoids any responsibility if not met the above.