★ Excellent opportunity to increase your Sudoku skills!
★ Includes your own personal leader board so you can play against your own rank.
★ Be sure to check out all of our other solitaire games by us.
★ Built using Adobe AIR.
★ If you have a suggestion or comment let us know!
In addition to the rules of regular Sudoku, there are two more rules in KillSud:
1) The sum of all numbers in a cage must match the small number printed in its corner.
2) No number appears more than once in a cage.
Play the exciting game of KillSud and test your skills.
* KillSud contains over 4,000 puzzles ranging from fairly easy to really complicated in 6 levels of difficulty.
* A special sum calculator to help in choosing the numbers.
* Detailed help is available under "menu".
* AutoSave / AutoRestore of ongoing puzzle.
* Undo moves (no redo) - See Help for details.
If you encounter any bug in KillSud please e-mail the developer with details. Don't report it in reviews
NOTE1: Click the white area of the running timer to toggle showing elapsed time on/off.
NOTE2: The little purple box below the [new] button is an addition helper. Click on it and the sum of the "marked cage" is added.
To prevent adding the same cage twice, each cage can be added to the addition helper ONLY ONCE (until the helper is cleared)
Long-click the helper to clear it.
★ Show off your Sudoku skills!
★ Auto scaled and optimized to the screen size of your device.
★ Great for phones and tablets.
★ Built using Adobe AIR for best performance.
★ No hidden fees. Play for free.
KILLER-SUDOKU PUZZLES NEVER GET REPEATED...
A perfect Killer-Sudoku is here for all sudoku lovers with amazing 4 different difficulty options i.e. 'Intermediate','Challenging','Tough' and 'Expert'. Options 1 to 4 varies from very simple, easy to hard and toughest game play.
You won’t be looking for a paper puzzle ever again!
* 4 difficulty options with 1,00,00,00,00,00,000+ Killer-sudoku puzzles
* Pencil marks with auto fill / erase
* Undo and Redo
* Intelligent hints
* Selected digit highlighting
* Incorrect entry highlighting
So get ready to be puzzled...
Note - Optional facebook permissions are required just to post your score. We never post without user consent.
Addoku Plus takes the arithmetic a step further, introducing subtraction, multiplication, and division.
For a change of pace, there are also regular Sudokus to be solved.
- Create and solve Sudoku, Addoku and Addoku Plus puzzles
- Millions of puzzles available
- Ten levels of difficulty
- Checkpoint and restore the puzzle state
- Progress information
- Save your unfinished puzzle and return to it later
- Online tutorial, including solving a puzzle step by step
Sudoku is the most popular logic-based number-placemente puzzle game.
The objective is to fill a 9x9 grid with digits so that each column, each row and each of the nine 3x3 sub-grids contains all of the digits from 1 to 9.
You never need a paper puzzle again.
All fields are generated randomly, so every time you have a new puzzle.
With 3 difficulty levels, extremely simple to play.
Unifinished sudoku game is saved and you can continue it at any time.
- Totally FREE
- 3 levels of difficulty
- Hints to help you complete
Choose the best photos from Flickr and use them as wallpaper on your device.
Add the incredible day Flickr photos as favorites and then re-establish them as wallpaper anytime.
Searches for the best photos from previous days and labels.
Flickr Wallpaper can automatically change the background of your device from time to time. No internet connection needed for this as it saves images of your favorites on the device.
The rules are simple.
You have a grid of boxes to be painted black or marked with an X. Next to each row in the grid are long chains of cells in black for that row. On each column in the grid are long chains of cells in black for that column. Your goal is to find all the black squares.
In this type of puzzle, the numbers measure the amount of solid lines filled in the boxes are in any row or column. For example, a hint of "4 8 3" would mean that groups of four, eight and three boxes full of black, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups.