The app is intuitive, optimized for easy and fast handling, provides import and export capabilities (Google Drive, CSV, XML), and offers Bluetooth as well as camera barcode scanner support. The item capacity can be extended at any time as required.
Rapid Inventory Management simplifies stocktaking and inventory maintenance. Create, manage or control your item stock lists, scroll of articles, part lists, equipment serial numbers, physical or fixed assets, collections, etc. in no time at all. The app was optimized for fast and smooth operation on smart phones and tablets; particular emphasis was placed on simple and intuitive operation.
The built-in barcode scanner and the integrated support for industry-grade Bluetooth scanners allow you to manage item data in as little time as possible.
The integrated data exchange functions allow you to import existing stock lists or to use the collected data for further processing. Data import and data export can be performed using CSV files, XML files or by the means of Google Drive (Google online spreadsheets).
• Searchable, clearly represented item list
• Custom fields (various datatypes, low/highres images, multiple quantities, multiple expiration date fields)
• Custom sort order
• Tag items with labels
• Data import and data export functions (CSV, XML, Google Drive)
• Bluetooth barcode scanner support (Bluetooth SPP devices)
• Built-in camera barcode scanner
• Optimized for smart-phones and tablets
PROBLEMS? QUESTIONS? ENHANCEMENTS? Please contact email@example.com (email) / TECITSupport (Skype). Your comments, feedback and ratings are welcome!
You want to do a quick inventory?
You have problems with your stock? For example, you have 50 pens but only 10 sheets of paper?
Then, this app is for you!
That’s what you can do with it :
- You can add products in your inventory, with these attributes: name, type, location, price, quantity, purchase date, inventory (you can create several inventories).
- You can also look for a product and sort them with these characteristics.
- You have the possibility to create several inventories (office stationery, drink,…). Then, you can sort your products by inventory.
- This app is connected with several providers. So, most of the fields will be fill in automatically.
- You can also export your inventories in an excel sheet. So, you can, for example, print the list of your products.
- Additionally, thanks to the auto fill, you have the possibility to fill in the reports quickly.
-You can export your products, inventories, check in-out entries in xml or csv.
-Once you have created your inventory you can bulk scan your products and follow your check in-out entries.
-You can add custom items in the report.
-You can change the color of the app.
In the paid version, you can import lists from an Excel sheet and there are no ads.
Goods Order Inventory System (GOIS) – Pro is an all-encompassing integrated inventory management application with user friendly mobile and web interface. This app is useful for individuals and small businesses to manage and track their Purchase and Sales Orders, Inventories, multiple locations, Categories, Vendors and Customers. This is the advanced version of GOIS-Standalone and it is packed with a multitude of features as given below.
• Simple Web and Mobile user Interface.
• Centralized Data Management.
• Manage and track multiple users across different platforms and devices.
• Multiple Organizations, Business Units and locations.
• The ability to work in both online and offline modes.
• Easy and Real Time Data Synchronization across multiple users.
• Different levels of administration privileges.
• Data Migration from GOIS-Standalone to GOIS-Pro.
• Quick Reporting capabilities with ultimate accuracy.
• Inventory Transfer across multiple locations of Business units.
• Positive and negative adjustments for damaged, broken and misplaced products.
Organizations & Business Units
One Business Owner can add multiple organizations to manage their data for different businesses. With each organization you can add multiple related Business Units which symbolically represent various branch offices or shops of an organization.
Products & Category
You can add any number of products and categories with their images. For each product you can add multiple images as per their features for easy identification while managing. You can add your free products in your inventory.
Purchase orders can be added by line up multiple order items i.e. each order may contain one or more order items (Products). You can maintain and track a purchase order in its various stages like – Sent to Vendor, Partially Fulfilled, Fulfilled, Cancelled, etc. You can even add discount and tax information for each Purchase Order.
Vendor & Vendor Contacts
Vendor & its associated contact list management are supported. A purchase order can also be linked with specific vendor and its related contacts.
Multiple Inventories/warehouses can be maintained for each Business Unit. All the fulfilled purchase orders will fill up the default inventory with the chosen ordered items. Each product can have multiple inventory items i.e. for one product you can maintain two or more Inventory items at different purchase and sale prices.
Like purchase orders, Sales Order too can be added and lined up with multiple order items. So, you can add more than one order item (Product) for each Sales Order. Then, you can track the sales order in its various stages like New Order, In Progress, Order is Ready, Dispatched, Cancelled, etc. You can also maintain the delivery method of Sales Order like Delivery or Pick-up. You can even add discount and taxes like sales tax, service tax, etc. along with the Shipping Charges.
You can track and maintain your customer’s records as well. For e.g. while adding a sales order, the customer who placed the order can be linked to the sales order section. This allows you to easily manage and track your repeated customers.
Multiple Units & Unit Conversion
User can define their own units for Products like a Packet or a Bag or a Bundle and link those units to system defined units like kg, g, etc. These units can then be used while adding purchase orders or sales orders. Users can also set one default unit with a Product, but that product can also be purchased or sell using different units. All the transactions carried out by the system would be saved in both the formats as Product’s default unit and the selected unit for Sales Order or Purchase Order.
1. Record selling and purchasing activities;
2. Record business expenses;
3. Maintain customers and suppliers information;
4. Manage accounts receivable and payable;
5. Track and update inventory;
6. Charts for monitoring business performance;
7. Search sell and purchase records by various criteria;
8. Backup critical data;
9. Provide sell/purchase detail and summary reports; inventory, receivable, cost detail and margin monthly summary reports;
10. Generate invoice/receipt and email it to customer;
11. And more;
Pull up asset information in seconds. Access details of asset checkouts and employee possessions with ease.
EZOfficeInventory is a popular asset tracking tool used by numerous businesses.
Supports custom barcoding!
Security Permissions of location required for reporting asset scans on Google Map
To signup you must visit http://www.ezofficeinventory.com and select an appropriate subscription package (paid)
Inventory Tracker makes it easy to track your inventory, sales, payment, shipment and balance sheet on yearly, monthly, weekly and daily basis. It can also transfer the data into a spreadsheet to create your inventory report. It's the excellent Android inventory tracking app for business or warehouse administrators, sales people, managers and business owners.
• Barcode scanner: User can use the built-in barcode scanner or barcode scanner app from ZXing Team.
• Password Protection: User can set password to prevent unauthorized user to open Commission Tracker.
• Currency: Support 37 most used currencies.
• Auto completion: Inventory Tracker has an artificial intelligence built in designed to remember the item related information. Once the item is selected, other information will be automatically filled in.
• Auto Default Values: Previous used values will be used as default values for next data entry.
• User-extendable Database: User can always extend database to have more inventory items, categories, companies, locations, suppliers and clients. User defined information will be saved in database for future use.
• Multiple Inventory Items, Categories, Companies, Locations, Suppliers and Clients
• Import feature: For information about inventory item, category, company, location, client and supplier, user can use this feature to import data from input CSV file to the database.
• Database backup and restore: Backup/restore database to/from SD card, Dropbox™ or Google Drive.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Send report: User can send report file in CSV or HTML format by email, Dropbox™ and Google™ Drive.
• Filters: Filters Item, Category, Company, Location, Supplier/client, Payment and Shipment information are available in Inventory Log viewer. User can use them by click on the Menu button on the phone
• User Assistance: User can turn on or off the automatic tips on how to use Inventory Tracker.
• Detail view and summary: User can see yearly, monthly, weekly and daily Inventory Log detail and summary. By click on the menu button on the phone, user can use data type filters.
• Balance sheet based on items.
• Optional column: In Inventory Log viewer, user has options to select an optional column to display item, category, company, location or notes.
• Charts and diagrams: User can see monthly inventory summary in charts and diagrams. User can also user data type filters to change data for the diagrams.
• Auto database backup: It allows the program to automatically back up database before program exits.
• Tap to Sort: In Inventory Log viewer, user also can click on the column header to sort inventory records.
• Duplicate record: By long tap on the selected item in Inventory Log viewer, user can have menu to duplicate the selected record.
• Install and run from SD card: User can switch Inventory Tracker storage location between phone and SD card.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600,1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
- Track transactions of products
- Scan Barcode from your cellphone. Keep product images.
- In-depth graphical analysis/graphs of transactions.
- Secure password lock feature
- Easily track your stocks and every transactions.
- Use this with our Invoice PDF application for an ideal On the Go office Companion
- Easy to use interface
This is a free version with trial of 15 Days. Paid version can be found hereHERE
- Goods/Inventory Management
- Goods register/search
- Goods management by barcode
- Stock number management
- Inventory/Goods list
- Payment register
- Barcode scan on purchase
- Discount (percent or value)
- Receipt printing
- Receipt via Email
- Payment method selection
- Gift Voucher management
- Credit card reader integration
- Visualized sales data with graph
- Accounting/Book Keeping
- Sales preview (Sum or by payment type)
- Expense management
- Expense list
- Profit review
- Tax rate
- Tax include/exclude
- Payment methods to offer for customer
- Data backup/restore
- Display date format
- Display language (English/German/Japanese/Korean)
- Password protection for stats and accounting
- Receipt printer connection
- Receipt template
Inventory operation is summarized in these simple steps:
1. Imports data from your products
2. Take the camera of the device to scan and store products indicating the stock units (if you prefer you can indicate the stock manually).
3. After the inventory, you can print it, revise it and send it back to your program or ERP business management.
The import / export process is done via CSV text files that you can generate with your ERP bussiness software or with any spreadsheet like excel.
To use the camera as a barcode reader you must have installed the application "Barcode Scanner" de Zxing Team, that you can download free from the Android Market.
SCANPET= barcode scanner & inventory manager & excel database & Stock manager: You can use SCANPET to manage your inventory, handle your warehouse, home inventory or only read barcodes. Building your own item database is as simple as creating an Excel file.
This application have a lot of powerfull configuration options, and can be adapted for almost every situation. For example you can use this barcode scanner as
* Warehouse Manager: It is a barcode reader (your device will work as a barcode terminal)
* Inventory Manager: It is a warehouse manager & stock taking tool. Here the barcode scanner will speed up your work
* Use it also as an inventory tracker with your home inventory
* Store inventory and stock managing: handle the stock of your store or warehouse: Items are divided into categories that are identified with a barcode. Register how many elements of each product category you have. This way you can do stock control
* Inventory of separate items: Build a movies collection, DVD collection, music, etc
* Wifi Scanner (wifi terminal): Use this if you need to scan the bar code directly into a document on your PC. This means the phone will read the barcode and will send it through Wifi to your PC. It will be a Wifi terminal
* GPS Points of Interest (POIs): record GPS coordinates of the places you visit, like monuments, cities, beach, etc
* Also e-commerce: osCommerce, Prestashop, Magento, Ecommerce, etc
* Others possibilities: SCANPET features, don't finish here. Please take a time to explore, you can configure everything! like sales, payments, shipments, meetings attendance, patient control, build accounting reports from the output Excel file on your PC, etc
You can also put your inventory on Dropbox and Google Drive (share with other users and backup to Dropbox and Google Drive)
Be part of our community and help us to translate and improve SCANPET translation: http://crowdin.net/project/scanpet/invite
SCANPET barcode scanner & inventory is the free version of XSCANPET, please download SCANPET first and if everything is ok then buy XSCANPET. As there are thousands of different Android mobile devices we can't guarantee that this program will work for you. So please try free SCANPET first
SCANPET can handle 2 kind of inventories (Excel spreedsheet):
- Group inventories (each item is a category with a count number): This is the best choice for:
-store inventories (if we want to control the stock)
- Individual inventories or collection of items (each row on the Excel is a separate item): This is the best choice for:
* Manage CD and DVD inventories (movies collection, music etc)using barcode scanner or typing
* Shipment Tracker: handle items inputs and/or output from your store or warehouse.
* Sales manager: SCANPET is also a sales tracker.
* Attendance tracker & attendance roster: log attendees to a meeting, school, etc.
* Customer manager: build a database with your customers, attendees, etc.
* As individual inventories saves a new row for each scan, you can also go further and control inputs and outputs of your store, like sales or shipments. Or even further and use it as an attendance app (use it at meetings or school).
And on the other hand we can extend SCANPET functions on the PC using the Wifi terminal scanner function
SCANPET barcode scanner can read these barcode formats:
Excel formats supported are from Microsoft Office 95 to 2003 and Office XP.
TabShop Point of Sale (POS) is a mobile cash register kiosk cashier App for stores, kiosks, bars, restaurants or individual businesses. TabShop is a great joice for entrepreneurs, startups and small businesses. The TabShop POS system offers a cash platform for running a retail shop, store or kiosk from an Android Tablet or to simply checkout an invoice.
Immediately convert your Android Tablet into an intuitive and easy to use retail POS Point of Sale cashier and Cash Register system that even offers support for Bitcoin.
This free professional Android Cash Register App supports the definition of local taxes, individual discounts and products as well as to manage a stock of products and their cost prices.
The TabShop cashier system allows the retailers to change the currency, in order to localize the printed invoices. To print invoices just enter the address of your local network printer and start to print out POS Point of Sale invoices for your customers.
The TabShop Retail POS (Point of Sale) cashier software supports the scan of EAN and QR code tracked products by using the integrated cam of your Android Tablet. he TabShop POS Point of Sale System allows the operation of your store even when the Internet is down. All the shops Point of Sale data is stored within the Android Tablet’s local database.
TabShop Retail Point of Sale (POS) System features are:
- Manage Products and Product Categories
Create your stock of products for your shop, kiosk or stores and organize your products in categories. Add and use QR codes for products and bonuscards.
- Bonuscards and Giftcard Function
- Bitcoin, PayPal, PayPal Here and Authorize.net Support
- Manage Taxes and Discounts
- Scan EAN or QR Product Codes
Use your integrated Android Tablet cam to scan EAN codes or QR Codes of your products and bonus cards.
- Create Invoices with unique Invoice Number
The TabShop Point of Sale software system automatically keeps track of your sequential invoice numbers.
- Local Currency
- Print Invoices as PDF
- Print ASCII Invoices and Bar / Restaurant Orders to Network Printer
- Bluetooth Invoice Thermo Printer
- Switch between a list of Bar / Restaurant Tables
- PayPal Here and Authorize.net Support
PayPal Here support for credit card checkout with PayPal Here App and PayPal credit card swiper/reader. Easily order a PayPal Here credit card swiper/reader, install the free PayPal Here app and start to accept a multitude of different credit cards.
- Drupal Integration
Thanks to the effort of Michal Szczesny, there is also a Drupal integration for TabShop available that allows shopkeepers to synchronize their stock from Drupal into TabShop. Find details about the Drupal integration plugin here: https://www.drupal.org/sandbox/athanor/2397147
Restaurant POS System
Restaurant POS Free
Bakeshop Point of Sale
Cafe Point of Sale
Bar Point of Sale
Shop Point of Sale
DISCLAIMER: By installing and using TabShop you agree that the author is not responsible for any financial losses that could occur through miscalculations or not fulfilling of local tax regulations!
CLOUD VERSION GOIS PRO IS RELEASED AND AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY
Goods Order Inventory System (GOIS) is mobile application for individuals and small businesses to manage and track their Orders, Inventory, and Sales with lot of reporting capabilities.
You may track exactly how much inventory came in, how much is on hand and how much goes out. You can also manipulate the profit and loss based on inventory details.
GOIS is a standalone application running on SQLite database to store all data on device.
Goods Order Modules
2.Products Module and Category Management
Order Module offers the functionality to meet the needs of Individuals as well as small business owners. This gives you the capability to add items and their quantity one would like to order and email it to a shop or wholesaler.
An individual might want to list items willing to purchase and bring home end of the day and email it to their store, their store may ready all items during the day and individual pick-up while on way back to home. This saves a great amount of time to an individual.
A small business owner and shop always have the need to list of shortages in their inventory and place an order with their wholesalers. This module gives them the capability to list all shortages during the day and email it to their wholesaler for fulfillment.
Once they receive the inventory they have option to fulfill the order and create inventory right from the Order module. This saves them good amount time creating inventory from scratch.
User may further review complete history of order and fulfillment at a later date and perform search using reporting modules.
Product Module and Category Management
Product Module allows user to add and manage products in the system. Under more… section user may find category function. This function allows them to add, modify, delete and rename categories with in Goods Order. Category listing shows number of products linked with it.
User may add product under specific category, this groups all products and helps in search functions and reporting.
Future versions of Goods Order will allow user to customize information they want to capture about product from web interfaces. This will make this app very powerful and can literally be used for any industry.
We shipped default categories and products which user may change as per their need.
Inventory module allows user to manage inventories. User may add fulfill order from order module which creates inventory or user may add inventory from this module. User may define quantities of inventories available and track how many are left on sale.
Inventory module allows user to define purchase price and default sale price which are used in reporting to calculate profit and loss.
Sale module allows user to add Sale. There are two ways user may track sale:
1.Track Sale by Inventory (Track Sale by Inventory ON in settings)
2.Track Sale by Product (Track Sale by Inventory OFF in settings)
There is a flag in "Track Sale By Inventory" under "More -> Settings", if this flag is ON user will be prompted to specify actual inventory sold while adding a new sale. If this flag is OFF user may add the sale by specifying the product and they don’t need to select specific inventory.
This allows greater flexibility for different types of businesses.
Reporting module offers handful of reports to user to meeting their reporting need. In future versions of GOIS all report will be available on web as well.
Following reports are available to user:
1.Profit and Loss
Download the User Manual from http://goodsorderinventory.com/Help/UserManual/GOIS-Standalone-UserManual.pdf
No need to lose your data, just save it to Stock Controller cloud
Nominated for 2015 Overall Awards - Best Business & Finance App (http://www.bestmobileappawards.com/app-submission/stock-controller-inventories)
Proudly part of Top 30 Inventory Management, Control and Tracking Apps made by Camcode
Web portal can be found at https://www.xnr-sisbi.com/stock-portal/index.php
With this app you can:
- Work online or offline, you decide.
- Create warehouses, product types, providers, clients, products and transactions.
- Ability to manage your data in a web browser with new Stock Controller web portal (*add-on)
- Below minimum inventory alert defined by product
- Manage inventories by warehouse
- Select product photos in your phone gallery or take a photo
- Statistics per section
... and much more
NOTE: if you're upgrading from previous versions of Stock Controller don't forget to sync your data with the cloud before upgrading!
Miss a feature? just let us know, our support team is more than happy to receive your feedback and work with you along the way... together we can achieve greatness!
XNR Sisbi goal is to help you achieve your goals and make things easy for you.
Don't forget to subscribe to Stock Controller newsletter at http://eepurl.com/W49lT
1) Inventory Management
2) Purchase Order, Sales Order (Email / SMS Orders from mobile)
3) Suppliers, Customers
4) Import Data, Export Data, automatic data backup, Box/Dropbox integrated.
5) Extensive Reporting
6) Inventory related Expense Management (coming soon)
This App provides stock-taking and inventory management in most simplistic way. Be it for your home or for the business; it will help you easily track your inventory. It also helps in managing purchase orders and sales orders. You can send those to suppliers or customers. Soon you can manage business expenses too. So, it is a complete app to run your business from mobile.
- Record your inventory data in a minimalistic manner
- Maintain stock IN / OUT movements and get extensive reporting on that
- Receive low inventory alerts by emails or in-app notifications
- Barcode search and direct item addition
- Run stocktaking for your inventory and get variance reporting
- Create purchase orders; and email or SMS them to suppliers instantly
- Record delivery of purchase orders. That will increase your inventory automatically
- Create sales orders; and email or SMS them to customers instantly
- Record delivery of sales orders. That will reduce your inventory automatically
- Low stock alert by email
- Export / import your inventory data in Excel/CSV and setup daily/weekly/monthly auto-back up of your data
- Store the location and image of the inventory items
- Know your inventory valuation in real time, which is auto-calculated using weighted average inventory valuation method
- Get extensive reporting: Inventory valuation report, Supplier /Customer report, Location report, Daily/Monthly/Date Range Inventory transactions, …..
- Export all reports to excel and get them in email
As a retailer, you need to keep track of your inventory, need to organize it and know when to replenish it. Instant Inventory App allows you to keep detailed records of your inventory on your mobile device as well as update stock movement in real time. Create, manage or control your item stock lists, scroll of articles, part lists, equipment serial numbers, physical or fixed assets etc. in no time at all. Reporting module offers a handful of reports to meet your reporting needs. The alert system raises alerts if the inventory is below permissible quantity.
Credits: Barcode feature taken from the famous ZXing project.
Keywords: inventory, stocktaking, stock, barcode, stock counting, store, warehouse, warehouse management
Mobi DB Inventory features:
• Add/edit categories;
• Add/edit items;
• Take photos or select from the gallery;
• Scan bar codes and add to the items description;
• Sort and filter items in the list;
• Search for necessary entries by entering a keyword or a bar code;
• Save database to SD;
Catalog and manage your stock in a convenient manner with Mobi DB Inventory!
All you need to do is to enter numbers separated by spaces and see the results immediately.
List of features:
- X-Bar Chart
- Range (R) Chart
- Process Capability, Cp, Cpk
- Theory and examples.
Statistical Process Control is applied in order to monitor and control a process. SPC can be applied to any process where the "conforming product" (product meeting specifications) output can be measured. Applied to Production processes as well as services, Hotels, Restaurants, Banks...
You could study the examples and try to design a method to monitor your production process or service.
Your last data are persistent. You can close and reopen your app and to continue adding data. data will be deleted when you start a new data set.
Your comments will be appreciated and I have the commitment of improve the application with more features.
Descriptive statistics was developed with the aim to be the introduction of a most complete selection of statistics tools for Quality Engineers.
- Standard Deviation
- Two-sided Student's t
- Confidence interval.
Inventory Counter was developed to help you to make your inventory on a easy way. You can export your inventory to a file (Excel compatible).
- Count, calculate, register and store your stocks.
- Add photo to your data.
- Scan bar codes if necessary.
- Location by wifi access point.
- List and search in your inventory.
- Export values by email, bluetooth, dropbox, comma separate value format (data separated by ";" ) Excel compatible.
- Optional vibration for counter.
- Email settings for easy export.
Counter and calculator connected to data sheet.
Export data collected by email, bluetooth, dropbox, etc. in csv files (Excel compatible, ";" separated values)
- Build your own retail price list.
- Check prices, compare supermarket prices.
- Catalog your collection.
- Stock taking.
Statistical Process Control is a statistical tool of Statistical Quality Control. Control Charts aid the Six Sigma professional in the process of determining if a process is under control.
All you need to do is to enter numbers separated by spaces and see the results immediately.
List of features:
- X-Bar Chart
- Range (R) Chart
- Process Capability, Cp, Cpk
- Theory and examples.
- Draw graphs while entering the data.
- Allows Identify and store your statistics.
- Performs searches of data.
- E-mail Export both graphics and statistics.
- Configure the appearance of your graphs to facilitate incorporation into the document.
- No "ads" advertising.
- Standard deviation of the sample
- Confidence Interval
- Bilateral Student's t for 95%
- Line chart
Descriptive statistics was developed with the aim of being the introduction of a more complete selection of statistical tools for Quality engineers.