With the Registry of Civil Registry app, checking the certificate and apostille, generating a receipt and paying the state fee, as well as finding the nearest registry office have become even more convenient. To register, simply enter your name and phone number.
• "Scan QR-code" with the ability to read using the built-in scanner QR-code from a certificate of registration of a civil status act or from an apostille affixed by the registry office. [*]
• "Check certificate" with the ability to confirm that the USR registry office contains a verified record of the act and the issued certificate. [*]
• "Check Apostille" with the ability to confirm that the USR REGISTRY OFFICE contains information about the apostilled document issued by the REGISTRY OFFICE. [*]
• "State duty" with the ability to generate a receipt or pay the state fee for registration of a civil status act or other legally significant actions.
• "Nearest registry office" with the ability to find the nearest registry office on the map with the definition of the user's geolocation.
• Authorization through ESIA (Unified System of Identification and Authentication).
• Log in to the app with a PIN, face ID, or fingerprint (Touch ID).
• The "Help" section contains all the necessary information about the application's capabilities with a detailed description and instructions for each service.
• The "History of requests" section allows you to save the history of previously performed actions with the USR registry office services. [**]
• For any questions, you can always contact the technical support service, where our specialists will help you solve your issue as soon as possible.
If you are already using the Registry Office app and have something to share, please leave a review. Your ratings help us get better!
* The certificate verification service in the Unified State Register of Civil Registry Offices is for informational purposes only, it is not available for records compiled before 1926 or registered on the territory of foreign states.
**When you delete an application, all query history is deleted.