The app is promising, but still has some shortcomings. Of course I'm writing about the free "demo" version, but that should not make me feel put down by quality issues. I haven't used ALL of the app yet, but my first impression is that it should have stayed a week longer in testing. First nag is a real nag (I'm nagging). A single phrase or 东西 should not be all I have to judge the functionality from. Second, in the guess the Chinese character/phrase, sounds are missing for many characters. Third, there seems to be some confusion in the interface as to which language should be used. Eagle-eyes see that there's something not quote right about the phrase "Total played 19 minutos 41 segundos" - especially considering that the rest of the interface seems to be in English and Chinese. It has potential. I'd like to see an update. :)
I like this App. Good for User who want to learn Chines Language
Cannot download pro version !
Best chinese experience 中国
Red Dragon It is a really helpful app, thanks a lot
Big 5-not traditional, Mandarin not Cantonese Very simplistic, good for travelers but not beyond that. Pro version is for further lessons. Nothing special in a crowded field of language apps like Duolingo or Rosetta Stone. Not a bad app for youngsters under 6 yrs old perhaps.
- New voice recognition by Google Voice (VPN needed in China)
- Improved voice search now available in Chinese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian. Change it in preferences
- New button dictionary to switch voice search language
- Played time and fail statistics
- Progress list auto scroll to improve visibility
- Installation location set to auto
- Lite app improvements
- Bugs fixed
- Extended app compatibility to Android versions 2.3.3
Mandarin Chinese Phrases & Vocabulary for Travel, Study & Live in China
HSK-III (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi) the HANBAN international chinese language test.
Improve your Mandarin Chinese Speaking, Listening and Reading skills in one app.