HotSpot Manager for Mikrotik generates customized printed tickets with randomly generated usernames and passwords for a Mikrotik User Manager based HotSpot.
You can test the app before buying with "HotSpot Manager Demo" also available on Google Play.
HotSpot Manager works connected to Mikrotik User Manager and prints to a thermal ESC/POS compatible Epson printer with network support (wifi or ethernet) to issue paper tickets.
Infinitel HotSpot Manager supports as many Mikrotik User Manager profiles as you need. You can set your Mikrotik User Manager to set tickets duration in minutes, hours, days or weeks and print them with a single touch.
The app allows you to setup many options:
- Setup as many profiles/credits as needed.
- Define the username prefix and length.
- Define the password length.
- Define list of predefined reusable usernames
- Customize main screen logo.
- Protect settings with password.
- Define a customized ticket/voucher:
- Format your text font: bold, underlined, double tall, double wide.
- Align it to left, center or right.
- Print your custom logo.
- Print a QRCode to access hotspot captive portal and autofill username.
- Use the QRCode to redirect your users to a page of your choice after login.
- Set autocut paper if printer supports it.
You can find a detailed user's manual on developers page.
HotSpot Manager is compatible with Mikrotik RouterOS 4.17, 5.12 or higher.