Accede a las noticias de ISS, sus redes sociales, la revista interna y la guía del empleado. Conoce la actividad de la Fundación Una Sonrisa Más y el valor de la acción de Grupo ISS en tiempo real. En el apartado de contacto, puedes aportar tus ideas como empleado de la compañía. También recibirás alertas de eventos o noticias importantes en tu móvil.
SpotMe is the app that talks Event.
The app is a container for SpotMe-powered events, providing cutting-edge interactivity and engagement for event owners and participants. All kinds of events work with SpotMe, from corporate summits to medical congresses, trade shows to community unconferences.
IMPORTANT - To use this app you must be a registered participant of Intel's ISS Global event series and in possession of a valid activation code.
SpotMe builds on over twelve years of meeting architecture and mobile event experience to offer a long list of features that help connect, manage, engage and create at events:
• participant lists, instant messaging, business card exchanges, lead retrieval, PSA pre-scheduled appointments, matchmaking, sponsor engagement, community walls and social media integration,
• personalised agendas, maps, documents and abstracts, virtual literature racks, notes, personal online briefcases, questionnaires, session feedback, group messaging, attendance tracking, CEU education credits, live dashboards, room booking systems, table arrangements, ticketing, badge printing, multi-language support, time-activated content and anytime live changes of everything,
• all kinds of voting and Q&A, session comments, ARS audience response systems, gamification & scoring, exhibition games, stand and poster awards, quizes, jukeboxes, auctions, team-building features, treasure hunts, networking games, mosaic walls, culture and personality assessments,
• group processes, brainstorming, idea ranking, live commitment, open spaces, interactive forecasting, photo logs and photo walls.
Get in touch with us at www.spotme.com/contact, tell us about your event and experience how we can help you leverage the moment to change the future.
The HP iLO Mobile app allows you to perform the following tasks:
- Operate the server power switch.
- Use the Remote Console to interact with the operating system, including BIOS and ROM configuration changes.
- Mount an ISO CD/DVD image. The disk image is available on the server as a USB CD/DVD drive. You can boot from the disk image and deploy an operating system.
- Launch HP iLO scripts and monitor their progress.
- Access the HP iLO web interface.
- Store the list of servers you want to manage.
- HP ProLiant servers with HP iLO 3 or later are supported.
- You must have network access to the iLOs you want to manage.
- You can connect through a firewall using a VPN or you can open/forward the following ports:
HTTP: Port 80
HTTPS: Port 443
Remote Console: Port 17990
- The following features require an HP iLO Advanced license on the server:
iLO Virtual Media
Remote Console is included on ProLiant Blade servers. A license is required on all other servers.
Scripting is available on all servers, but a license is required for the scripting of certain features such as iLO Virtual Media.
For information about HP iLO and HP iLO Advanced, see http://www.hp.com/go/ilo.
- The HP iLO Mobile app can consume significant network bandwidth. When using the cellular network, monitor your data use if you do not have an unlimited data plan. Consider using Wi-Fi when possible.
- Does not currently support physical or third party keyboards.
- Does not support iLO 2 systems.
- When viewing remote console, pinch to zoom, press to click and drag, and long-press for right-click.
- Tap the CD icon to mount/unmount a virtual media URL
- Tap the power icon to power on/off/reset the host server
- Tap the health icon to show the iLO web UI.
Tested with Samsung Galaxy SII, Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, and HTC Droid Incredible.
Inspectia tehnica periodica (ITP) este o verificare tehnica a autovehiculului care atesta
capacitatea acestuia de a participa in conditii de siguranta la trafic.
In cadrul unei statii ITP se efectueaza operatiunile cuprinse in Planul de operatiuni RAR, al carui model este prevazut, in functie de categoria vehiculului rutier. Ordinea de executare a operatiunilor precizate, va fi stabilita de fiecare statie în functie de fluxul de efectuare a inspectiei tehnice periodice propriu, cu exceptia identificarii, care va fi prima operatiune efectuata.
- identificare autovehicul (verificare serii caroserie si motor)
- verificare aspect general (fara urme accident, echiparea conform cu CIV, etc)
- verificare frane, noxe, faruri+instalatie electrica, verificare jocuri la sistemul de directie, fotografiere, introducere date in calculator
- completare c.i. in anexa
- eliberarea documentelor autovehiculului