SpotMe is the app that talks Event.
The app is a container for SpotMe-powered events, providing cutting-edge interactivity and engagement for event owners and participants. All kinds of events work with SpotMe, from corporate summits to medical congresses, trade shows to community unconferences.
IMPORTANT - To use this app you must be a registered participant of Intel's ISS Global event series and in possession of a valid activation code.
SpotMe builds on over twelve years of meeting architecture and mobile event experience to offer a long list of features that help connect, manage, engage and create at events:
• participant lists, instant messaging, business card exchanges, lead retrieval, PSA pre-scheduled appointments, matchmaking, sponsor engagement, community walls and social media integration,
• personalised agendas, maps, documents and abstracts, virtual literature racks, notes, personal online briefcases, questionnaires, session feedback, group messaging, attendance tracking, CEU education credits, live dashboards, room booking systems, table arrangements, ticketing, badge printing, multi-language support, time-activated content and anytime live changes of everything,
• all kinds of voting and Q&A, session comments, ARS audience response systems, gamification & scoring, exhibition games, stand and poster awards, quizes, jukeboxes, auctions, team-building features, treasure hunts, networking games, mosaic walls, culture and personality assessments,
• group processes, brainstorming, idea ranking, live commitment, open spaces, interactive forecasting, photo logs and photo walls.
Get in touch with us at www.spotme.com/contact, tell us about your event and experience how we can help you leverage the moment to change the future.
keywords: mobile event app,conference app,event app,spotme,multi-event app,audience response system, Intel, ISS, EMEA, APAC, PRC, NAR, ITP
Our team of professionals available 24/7 offer specialized airfares, state of the art technology and years of experience in airline schedules, visa requirements, cost savings and superior levels of service to our valued clients.
-Previous customer reviews
Unlimited number of report templates - Convert your inspection forms & field reports into a Mobile Application !
DO YOUR WORK DIRECTLY FROM A SMARTPHONE
Running on Windows Mobile©, iPhone© and Android©
DISTRIBUTE YOUR REPORTS AUTOMATICALLY VIA EMAIL
Reports are emailed as PDF's to an unlimited number of recipients
Search, view & print your reports 24/7
Grass-weeds can be identified through following a simple question and answer menu identifying one or more of the following features:
- whether leaves are rolled or folded in the stem
- whether rhizomesor stolons are present
- whether auricles are present
- the ligule length
Similarly, broad-leaved weeds can be identified by pinpointing one or more of the following features:
- cotyledon shape
- true leaf shape
- and flower colour
Alternatively users can browse by growth stage, comparing weeds just after emergence or at flowering, or by searching for weeds in the A-Z menu.
For each weed, extensive further information describes:
- general look of the weed
- ligule shape and size
- whether auricles are present
- the leaf blade characteristics
- and the weed's importance
To make sure your version has the latest information click "update content" from the "More" menu.
Further information can be found on our website at www.bayercropscience.co.uk or by ringing the Bayer Assist technical helpline on 0845 6092266 or 01223 226644.
This app contains data for UK market only.