Simple and fast application for simultaneous work with several Mail.Ru, Yandex, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and other mailboxes. Receive and send messages, share photos and documents. Get instantly notified about new messages. Adjust the time, folders and services for which you want to receive push-notification. Personal spam filter will protect you from annoying mailings. Stay always in touch with the Mail.Ru app!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Did you know that developers can not respond to comments in Google.Play? Therefore, any requests, suggestions and comments, please send via the "Feedback" in the app or email email@example.com. In this case, we will respond quickly and solve the problem as soon as possible.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Multiple accounts support. Add all of your boxes and switch between them easily. Now, move between work and private email is as simple as between folders within a single mailbox.
- Full synchronization. It does not matter from a computer or mobile you read, flagged, or moved messages. All changes will be saved on the server and synchronized between devices.
- Protected folder. Mail.Ru app enables you to store information and protect it. Create a folder with a password in the web interface. It will be visible in the application and accessible only after you enter the password.
- Search the entire correspondence. Use our search engine to quickly find any email in the mailbox.
- Push-notifications for new emails. You will be notified about new message almost instantly if your Android device is connected to the network.
- Filtering notifications. Set a time to receive notification, select services, folders or create a personal filter to receive only those alerts that are important!
- Caching emails. Emails are stored in the phone's memory and are available without a network connection. Read messages and view attachments in transport or, for example, in the countryside.
- Personal spam filter. Bored coupon mailing list? Emails from services that you are not using any more? Tap Spam and all subsequent letters from the sender will automatically be sent to the appropriate folder. Read only the important messages for you.
- Avatars. It's easier and more convenient to navigate through applications with photos of recepients.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The application has been tested and is compatible with Android version 2.2 and later. Particular attention is paid to the stability and performance on devices with Android 2.2 and 2.3.
The application has been additionally checked on the following devices: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy S, Advance Samsung Galaxy S, Plus Samsung Galaxy S , HTC One X, HTC Sense, HTC Desire HD, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible S, LG Motion 4G, LG Optimus, ZTE N860, Nexus 7, Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, Sony Ericsson Xperia S, Sony Xperia U.
We created this mail client to be fast and secure. With simple taps and swipes, you can read, reply to, forward, attach images and files, preview and everything else needed for email management. Our app is available and optimized for both tablets and smartphones.
It’s incredibly easy to add an account. Just enter your email and password, and the app will do the rest!
— Instant push notifications for any IMAP mailbox with filters, time and privacy settings
— Customizable and friendly interface with avatars and icons for popular services
— Instant search with contacts, and with search phrase suggestions
— Convenient access to local and server (Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Live) contacts with suggested contacts as you type a name
— Built-in file and image browsers
— Many other small features, which can simplify your life and speed up daily routines
What our users say:
— The best app for Yahoo and Outlook.
— Great having all Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and other work mailboxes in one location.
— Functionality, with a nice and practical look. Has everything I want in a mail client. Simply does the job.
— Great app! All your email in one place. It is what it claims to be.
— Love it!!! :-) Excellent!!!
myMail is confirmed to support all popular email services:
— Google (Gmail, Google Apps for business and education)
— Microsoft (Outlook, Hotmail, MSN, Office 365 and Live)
— Apple (iCloud, Me.com and Mac.com)
The myMail application automatically detects IMAP, POP and SMTP settings. As such, it supports most corporate email servers, such as Lotus Notes and Exchange, provided that the administrators have IMAP and SMTP enabled.
If the app fails to connect to your mailbox, please send details, including your email address, IMAP, POP and SMTP settings to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll check the issue and manually adjust your settings.
ActiveSync and EWS protocols are not supported at the moment; however, we are working to add them later.
For Google and Microsoft email, the app uses OAuth authentication. This makes authorization secure and convenient. With OAuth, applications don't require a Gmail, Outlook or Hotmail user’s credentials, as they request a user’s permission to access their data directly from Google and Microsoft web sites.
Send messages and chat no matter where you are.
Get instant notifications about new mail and chat messages.
With the Yandex.Mail app you can:
- send and receive messages with attachments;
- use push notifications so you no longer have to check your mail manually;
- share your location with friends using Yandex.Maps;
- search your messages;
- group messages by subject;
- filter messages by label, for example “Unread” or “Flagged”;
- use the Yandex.Chat IM with synchronized mobile device and computer chat history;
- manage your Yandex.Mail for domain mailboxes.
keywords: e-posta, posta, Disk, dosyalar
Note : In order to get notification and syncing proper Please follow below steps
1) Settings ->Account Settings - >Fetching mail ->Folder poll frequency ->Every Minute
2) Settings ->Account Settings - >Fetching mail ->Folder Poll Frequency->only 1st class folders.
Also ,in order to simplify the bandwidth use ,make sure to enable Poll folders and Push folders ->1st class folders.
Note : If you are in WiFi ,you can enable all the folders.
Can add more then one account like ,hotmail ,outlook ,gmail ,office mail and get it synced at same place.
Steps : Menu Button - > Lists Accounts -> Add
* "Outlook email" is the fastest email client for Hotmail, MSN Live Mail, Outlook,Window Exchange,G mail ,Re diff Mail , ..
* Flexible UI for easy access to all the folders and emails.
* View and send attachments from your mobile itself
* Access email at any time from your mobile .
* Get notified for new email and email that are not sent.
* Pushes mail in live manner but notifies with 30-40 seconds delay.
* Add more then one account and get it synced at a same place.(Hotmail ,gmail,outlook,...)
Note : Its not official Hotmail/Outlook app.Its powerful and fastest email client app that gives all possibilities of official apps and gives to sync all your mail inbox at one place.
K-9 supports IMAP, POP3 and Exchange 2003/2007 (with WebDAV).
K-9 is a community developed project. If you're interested in helping to make the best email client on Android even better, please join us! You can find our bugtracker, source code, mailing list and wiki at http://k9mail.googlecode.com.
We're always happy to welcome new developers, designers, documenters, bug triagers and friends.
If you're having trouble with K-9, please report a bug at http://k9mail.googlecode.com rather than just leaving a one-star review. We don't mind you telling the world that you're frustrated, but if you use our bug tracker, we have a better chance of fixing whatever's giving you a hard time.
You can find K-9's release notes at: http://bit.ly/new-k9
(People sometimes call K-9: K9, K9 Mail, K-9 Email, K9 Email, K9 E-Mail, k9mail or k9email.)
★★★ Features ★★★
• Supports multiple IMAP, POP3, Exchange 2003/2007 (via WebDAV) accounts
• Push mail using IMAP IDLE
• Rich text editing
• Unified Inbox
• Display contact pictures
• Threaded message view
• Split-screen view
• Email signatures
• BCC to self
• Rich notifications (mark as read, reply, or delete directly from notifications)
• Encrypt and sign messages using the OpenPGP standard (when APG is installed)
• Settings import/export
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Lots of configuration options
Please note that Kaiten currently does NOT support Exchange ActiveSync.
★★★ This free version is ad-supported ★★★
If you'd prefer an ad-free experience, a paid version of Kaiten is also available: http://bit.ly/HpFKAE
★★★ Support ★★★
If you're having trouble with Kaiten, drop us a line and we'll do everything we can to help you out. We'd love to hear how you'd like Kaiten to improve. Join us at http://kaitenmail.uservoice.com/
★★★ Kaiten's origin ★★★
Kaiten is based on the popular open source app K-9 Mail and was built by K-9's lead developers Jesse and Chris. By buying Kaiten you not only get an awesome email client, you also support the open source version because almost all of the new features are contributed to K-9 Mail.
The name is a play on K-9. Kaiten is a Japanese word that means rotation and sounds a lot like K10 or K-10.
MailDroid has all the features you could want from a mobile email client and it continues to be built around user feedback. With the ability for IMAP users to sync draft mails, sent mail, deleted mail based on when they are on wifi or mobile as well as pop3 preload capability, MailDroid was built with mobile data in mind from the start. MailDroid also is an email client focusing in on what business users want such as choosing to delete an email locally or from both device and server per email read as well as custom rules to alert and move certain email to folders. Finally, for the power users there is even encryption capability using openPGP and S/MIME. MailDroid will allow you to encrypt and/or sign email using openPGP in the MIME format or Inline format and allow you to encrypt and/or sign an email using S/MIME. There are so many other features that can be found in the app, see a sample below:
Permissions needed for Ads
1. Complete email re-write and not based at all on the standard Android mail client
2. IMAP Idle Push for all IMAP email servers
3. Save/Download Attachments from email to SD card using ES Explorer, Astro, or any other file explorer. You can also use the built in File Manager.
4. Settings Support for signature, font size, ring tone, led color, icon selection etc.
5. Custom Mail Rules (like outlook and thunderbird)
6. Spell Check
7. Search your mail online (for IMAP only) or offline for both IMAP and POP
8. Password Protection
9. Microsoft Exchange 2003,2007,2010, Office 365
10. Full WYSIWYG editor
11. Split screen for tablets
12. Calendar integration using ICS attachment for IMAP and POP (exchange 2007/2010 support is coming)
13. Cloud storage integration (dropbox, box.net, google drive)
14. Customize your inbox styles to your preference
15. Spam Filter Plugin ==> REQUIRES AN IN-APP PAYMENT
16. Email Conversation Threaded Mode
17. Mobile View options
18. Different notification styles and icons
19. Identities or Aliases
20. Backup SMTP Provider capability
21. openPGP support
22. S/MIME support
23. Much more....
PLEASE NOTE THAT ACTIVESYNC IS NOT SUPPORTED AT THIS TIME!
PLEASE NOTE THAT SPAM SUBSCRIPTIONS DO NOT CARRY OVER TO THE PRO VERSION.
Please email support if you have any questions or see any issues.
kw:mail,email,yahoo,yahoo mail,yahoo email,aol,hotmail,msn,live mail,blackberry,mail system,droid mail,droidmail,mail droid,gawab,fastmail,gmx,aol mail,gmail,google mail,IMAP,POP3, outlook, thunderbird,365,office 365,gmx,mail.com, pgp, smime, openpgp, encryption