Can’t get to a 12 Step meeting, not comfortable sharing in public, or just needing support for your sobriety? Sober.ly is the new and exciting mobile sobriety support companion! Support for your sobriety in the palm of your hand; real time, stigma free and 24/7. Engage in meaningful conversations with others and get the support you need to begin or maintain your recovery program.
Sober.ly allows you to create your very own custom avatar to represent you in the community. You can make it look like you, or not, whatever you want! This community is designed to be a safe space where you can share and get support for your sobriety in the comfortable and convenient fashion.
- Custom Avatar Creation Engine – Create your very own character to represent you in
the community. Track your sobriety, share your story, and show others what you’re all
- Anonymity – Be as open as you want. Users are encouraged to be open about their
experience, but you never have to share more about yourself than you’re comfortable
- Group Conversations – Sober.ly users are initially placed into a group conversation, but
you are free to create your own group whenever you want. Choose from several
different settings, and create the reality you desire! You can also invite friends from
Facebook to join the conversation.
- One on One Conversation – Users can also get sobriety support in a more private
setting. Tap on the head of any users to invite them to a private conversation any time
you want the setting you choose.
- Check Ins – Create a check in note to share your experience, strength, and hope with the
community every day! Other users can interact with notes to show support.
- Daily inspiration – The Sober.ly team is led by a person in long term recovery, and shares
daily reflections in the app.
- Sober.ly Times – Regular updates to the community, and enhancements to the app will
be posted to the app when you log on.