Please note – the game is free to play, however some items can also be purchased for real money.
In each location Hugh will explain what you need to find and what the ingredients will be used for. Successfully finding all the items gives you points and leads to unlocking of new environments, seasons and River Cottage recipes. Check the notebook if you're not sure what something looks like, and unlock items by finding them in-game and coming back every day.
- Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall
- Magnifying glass zoom to help with those harder to find items
- Four environments shot on location at River Cottage
- Two seasons of ingredients
- 20 selected recipes from the River Cottage books to collect
- Notebook listing unlocked items
- Time bonuses for fast foragers!
- Free To Play
Please note - the River Cottage: Get Foraging Game App contains promotions for Channel 4’s other products and services (eg. for the River Cottage programmes on Channel 4’s 4oD service) as well as some promotions of third party products and services.
- Learning contents adapted to kids and teenagers
- Up to 5 modules of information
- English and Spanish voices
- Up to 8 different games to help understanding the medical contents (puzzle, alphabet soup, find the differences, make pairs...)
The educational path, medical content and artwork are made by the Pediatrics Service at the Hospital Universitario San Carlos de Madrid (Spain) and supervised by the Instituto de Investigación Sanitaria at HCSC