MedicSen App comes to improve the way of living with diabetes. Since the beginning of the day, it gives the best advice to start the day taking into account nighttime glycemia and scheduled activity.
It allows at any time access to stored information, as well as a summary of current status and prediction of future glucose levels.
Its chat type interface facilitates the communication to quickly and easily obtain the most relevant information in each moment.
NFC reading for data acquisition of continuous glucose monitors implemented on all compatible devices.
We are working to extend the functionality in the following versions. Some of these improvements are the following:
- Google Fit support for data synchronization.
- New chatbot threads.
- Use of the chatbot through voice commands.
- Interface design improvements.
- Reduction of prediction processing time.
- What if? module. This module allows you to see how glucose will evolve depending on certain actions such as going out to play sports 40 minutes or taking a meal or drink in half an hour.
- Solution of small errors to facilitate the use.
- And much more... Including any suggestions you would like to send us.
Don't forget! To ensure that our prediction is as accurate as possible we need your help to feed the algorithm with the information required for a right behaviour. Some suggestions are as follows:
- Remember to measure your glucose before and after each event (about 1 hour before and after would be perfect).
- Enter the time of measurements and insulin administrations (the type of insulin is also important).
- Finally, create as many events as you can indicating the approximate time. You can include meals, physical activity and anything you can think of.
With this information we will be able to adjust to your daily activity and we will do everything possible to help you to achieve a better control and give you the freedom and peace that sometimes seems to be impossible.
We count on you!