EasyWpa decrypt the default WPA by the routers MAC-Adresse.
Special feature is the 'Wifi Auto Scan', decrypting and checking all available Access Point automatically.
Successful decrypted Keys can by stored in a integrated database.
Simple way to check vulnerability of your own Wifi-Access Point.
Please send Feedback to improve EasyWPA:
WiFi Overview 360 Pro is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLANs.
With a powerful "WiFi Detector/Sniffer", who expanded the Android function enormously. "WiFi Detector" looking for open WLANs, gives a notification (sound, pop-up text window, vibrate and text-to-speech - if you want) and can connect automatically.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not and much more) in your environment.
The tab "Ch Check" (Channel Checker) and "Ch. Radar" (Channel Radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- WiFi Detector - the powerful open network finder
- "Quick connect shortcut", you can set a shortcut to switch/connect quick and easy between/to wlans
- change WLAN priority manually
- included 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets with different styles
- WLAN scanner
- WLAN sorting options for "strength", "alphabetically" and "open/known WLANs"
- automatic WiFi activation at startup - if off, and automatic turn-off at the end
- manual way to add a network
- detailed wlan information
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
It helps you to evaluate the signal interference of existing networks and find out the less crowded channel
- WiFi scanner with detailed list of available networks
- frequency graph for 2.4GHz and 5GHz WLAN (802.11b/g/n)
- signal level history graph of available networks
- network router vendor (complete router vendors database)
- 2.4GHz/5GHz band channels
- save screenshot
Please try the free version before buying it!
The most intuitive WiFi analyzer application on the Android Market!
This app monitors and analyzes your network and warns you if there are problems.
For beginners: easy to understand, you don't need to be an IT expert. You can detect the problems without knowing how the RSSI, link speed work or what they mean.
For experts: It tests your WiFi network latency, DNS resolving continuously, not just displays static information!
* Real-time latency, link speed and signal strength information on the dashboard
* Analyze function: DNS resolving, overlapping networks, latency, signal power and so on.
* Wireless networks on graph
* Detailed information about your network and your access point like the vendor of the AP or the exact frequency and DHCP info.
Upset when WiFi, to the OFF / ON the WiFi or not?
At such times, please use this app.
This application has the following features.
- Improve the phenomena that are arbitrarily cut the connection WiFi.
- If the WiFi connection is disconnected unintentionally, tries to reconnect automatically.
- Information about the destination access point (SSID, IP address etc.) to display the widget.
- By tapping the widgets, reset the connection to WiFi. The OFF / ON the WiFi in a single tap.
This application will be provided in the widget. Press and hold the Home screen, select the widget from the menu that appears, "HiFi for WiFi" Please start the.
The sister product "HiFi for WiFi Pro" Thank you.
• Quickly scan, analyze and monitor Wi-Fi (802.11) wireless networks around you with your smartphone or tablet
• Identify the WLAN access points that implement those networks
• Recognize which WiFi networks are advertised by which access points
• Analyze channel utilization, signal strength and WiFi coverage with easy to use charts and graphs
• Optimize channel selection and positioning of your access points for the best bandwidth, coverage and performance
• See SSID, BSSID, signal strength, channel, security settings and access point vendor information
• Apply filters so you can quickly focus on and analyze a particular network (SSID), access point, channel or band
• Analyze the roaming behavior of your Android device
• Configure a name for each access point
• See the WLAN security settings for each network
WiFi Insight is designed to be an easy to use WiFi analyzer for IT staff, professional network installers and tech savvy consumers to quickly analyze and understand WiFi networks operating around them. WiFi Insight is an ideal WiFi analyzer for understanding enterprise WLAN deployments where each access point advertises multiple services via multiple 802.11 radios.
WiFi Insight WiFi analyzer supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac based on the capabilities of your Android device.
WiFi Insight can analyze and monitor WLAN networks and access points from all vendors including Cisco, Aruba, Aerohive, Ruckus, Ericsson, Linksys, Netgear, Arris, Apple, Motorola, Tropos, Juniper, Avaya, D-Link, TP-Link and HP. WiFi Insight also works with access point features built into cable and DSL modems to analyze wireless aspects of Comcast Xfinity, AT&T U-Verse, Google Fiber and Cox high speed Internet services. WiFi Insight is an excellent tool if you are trying to troubleshoot or optimize your Chromecast or Fire TV connection.
WiFi Insight is a great companion tool for other WLAN test equipment, including Wireshark, AirPCAP, iperf, Aeropeek, Ixia, Veriwave, Chariot, Netstumbler and others. WiFi Insight allows you to quickly determine which channels and BSSIDs APs, eliminating the need to do trial and error packet captures to find which channel an AP is operating on.
Compare WiFi Insight to other popular WiFi analyzer apps and WiFi tools such as "WiFi Analyzer" and before deciding which one will be your go-to tool for WiFi network analysis.
WiFi Insight does not display ads.
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Ispector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 180,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
Pro Version without advertising
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
This is ad-free version. No adverts inside app.
It offers you presentation of all data from your WiFi device. If you have problems with your signal strength WiFi Data will help you. You can test, diagnose your WiFi signal quality and check the status of the device with our app.
With splendid UI consistent with Android Holo theme (also for Android 2.3 devices!) you will never need other WiFi app!
Four different tabs are at your service to test and see your WiFi data:
1) Connection tab – info about current connection, net and access point you are conected to. All important informations like SSID, BSSID, MAC, speed or lease duration are available, Your IP address, netmask and net gateway with dns adresses.
2) Acces points list tab – list of all visible network access points to your device. Every row describes one network with its name, channel, security and signal strength. You can sort this list by every attribute and discover networks around you!
3) Channels tab – graph presentation of visible networks with parabola shape depending on signal strength and channel on which network is working.
4) Signal tab – graph of time-dependent net signal strength. Small list showing every visible net. You can select most important network from list and watch how it's signal strength is changing in time.
Application offers also:
- sharing every tab and every info with your friends
- copying connection info to clipboard
- turning WiFi on/off
- turning WiFi on application start
- turning WiFi on application stop
Pull down the status bar (notification bar) and tap on the Instant Wi-Fi Switcher entry to enable or disable WiFi.
This way you will never need to leave your current foreground application to enable Wi-Fi when needed. No need to use a widget on the homescreen or open the Wi-Fi settings screen. Just fling the status bar and change your Wi-Fi's state.
You will have to start Instant Wi-Fi Switcher only once after installation and every update to be activated. After that it will display your WiFi state in the status bar (notification bar) as long as it is installed (even after reboots).
Check out our other tools:
- Instant Bluetooth Switcher: the same for Bluetooth
- Auto-Hands-Free: Automatically activates the phone's speaker when the phone is held horizontally.
If you are not able to connect to your WiFi because of "Avoided poor Internet Connection" message, just use this App and you should be able to connect with just one click, WITHOUT having to reboot! It takes just seconds to do it!!
Fed up of "Avoided poor Internet Connection" error on your Android? "WiFi Connection Fixer" is your solution!
Not just that it might fix few other WiFi problems as well, we're not sure but give it a shot!
This app needs ROOT (SuperUser) access to work.
In many ROMs including CyanogenMod / AOKP / Other Custom ROMs many times you get "Avoided poor Internet Connection" message while trying to connect to your WiFi even when the signal is good. This app will help you connect in such situations.
If it worked for you, RATE FIVE STARS! :)
Email Feedback at: email@example.com
THANKS for your support in downloading the donate version!
(Declaimer: ROOT App - Use wisely. We're not responsible for ANY damage caused!)
QUÉ HACE LA APP
★ Genera la _clave por defecto_ de redes wlan tipo WLAN_XXXX y JAZZTEL_XXXX (telefónica y jazztel)
QUÉ NO HACE LA APP
- Desencriptar claves para otro tipo de redes, por ejemplo, WLAN_XX.
- Recuperar claves de redes válidas hayan sido modificadas por los usuarios.
SIGNIFICADO DE LOS ICONOS
★ ROSA: Redes válidas, de las que se puede generar la clave por defecto
★ VERDE: Redes abiertas
★ ICONO GRIS: Redes no válidas, de las que no es posible generar la clave.
>> La aplicación sólo debe utilizarse sobre redes de tu propiedad
El objetivo de esta aplicación es auditar la seguridad de redes wifi propias o recuperar contraseñas perdidas de redes wifi propias.
En ningún caso debe utilizarse para extraer la contraseña de una red wifi que no sea de nuestra propiedad o sin el consentimiento del propietario.
El uso de la aplicación para este y otros fines para los que no ha sido diseñada será bajo la responsabilidad del usuario.
Recuerda: esta aplicación genera la clave por defecto de fábrica.
★ Si tienes algún problema o comentario sobre la aplicación no dudes en escribirme :)
★ Si no estás satisfecho con la compra, por favor, contacta conmigo para que podamos solucionarlo.
This app forces wifi to stay connected when the screen is turned off and should work on all devices (phone or tablet).
Free version is available, it is advised you try it first to confirm the app works fully on your device.
Extra features included in this (full) version:
+ Widget to quickly enable/disable
+ Customisable timeout
+ Option to ignore timeout when device is charging
+ Fully customisable 'Auto Disable Grace Period'
• Stops wifi disconnecting when screen is turned off
• Optional timeout so you don't accidentally leave the phone awake for too long
• Ability to automatically disable wifi if you get disconnected from your wireless Access point (e.g. out of range)
• No ads!
Please Note: This app uses a wake-lock to prevent the phone from sleeping, leaving the phone in a wake-state for too long will use excessive battery power.
The Timeout starts from when the screen is turned off, and gets reset when the screen is turned back on.
*EXCLUDE THIS APP FROM ANY AUTOMATIC TASK KILLERS*
*BE SURE TO UN-INSTALL THE FREE VERSION AFTER PURCHASE*
- In the company, the 10th floor desk when you are in normal mode, but, in the conference room on the 8th floor is automatically set to silent mode.
- Such as apartments and dormitories, a demonstration mode when you are in my room, usually in the room other friends who lived on the ground floor is automatically set to silent mode.
In the method using location information such as GPS, it can not be like this!
Of course, this can be of course.
- At home or vice versa manner mode, normal mode, but when out of the home.
The GPS system is in automatic mode switching such fine manners could not be, in the WiFi system is as simple as it can be.
Well, If you are interested, please try this app all means.
This app is a very handy app using the radio waves of WiFi, automatically perform the ON / OFF mode of manners.
You can also use a way that it does not usually use the WiFi.
How to use
- Start the app.
- Select whether to OFF when close to the access point, what manner mode is set to ON.
- Press the "Register" button, then tap the registration of any access point from WiFi access points that are displayed in the list.
- Press the "Start Service" button.
After, you will (or normal mode) becomes silent mode automatically (silent mode) or normal mode automatically if it is within the reach of the radio access points registered, if you move outside the coverage area of.
Access points can be registered up to 10. If the access point appears, you can also register at any access point must be connected to the access point of them is, "Register" I do not have.
There is no access point at home. Who called. Please try to press the "Register" button. Let's register the access point access point if you see even one in the list. This is OK.
Once you have registered once access points, rest without doing anything at all, automatically every day, regardless of the time, ON / OFF of the manner mode is carried out in different places.
If necessary, you can also set the receiver sensitivity. At maximum sensitivity, fast response is the best receiver sensitivity setting is 5 star.
- Configuration of WiFi Please make sure that you always set to ON.
Settings - WiFi sleep is like there is something and what is not this application is running even if you sleep depending on the model. Please set of tests to run on your terminal. If you do not know, please try to use as it is anyway.
- This app is meant to be running senses the change in the intensity of radio waves. Therefore, when the state fixed the position of the terminal, does not change the radio signal strength is very strong, it may become sluggish reaction.
- We can now accept P.O. orders, bulk purchases, volume licensing, and other purchase options better suited for Enterprises. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more than one copy of the app.
If you are a network administrator or a network engineer that has any WiFi / wireless on your network then you already know that you need a good WiFi network monitoring / analyzer tool or toolkit to properly manage and analyze inside your wireless network. Without the proper network tools you have no way to determine proper functionality of your WiFi network or identify security risk that comes with having wireless technology inside of your enterprise corporate LAN. As a network administrator or engineer you already have many other responsibilities with your network such as managing servers, routers, switches, workstations, inventory management, asset management, bandwidth monitoring, troubleshooting... the list is long. Make sure you have a tool that makes your wireless network management easier!
- Active Passive Pre-Deployment and Site Survey and WiFi Analyzer network tools for wireless professionals. Works on 802.11 N, G, B, and A networks (Depends on device)
Quickly perform wifi site surveys by simply double tapping on floor plan to register samples
2.4Ghz and 5Ghz wifi analyzer fully supported in all wireless tools
WiFi AP Edge Map
WiFi Channel Map
Access point filters allow you to analyze AP edge individually
Wireless security filters identify and analyze secure and non-secure (WEP, Ad-Hoc, Open) wireless networks
Sub-filters allow you to filter out weak WiFi coverage areas
Network Icons for mapping out your hardware
Export all views for email or printing
Export and Import all surveys for backup or to share with other techs using Wolf WiFi Pro
Create multiple sites
Supports and analyze broadcast and hidden SSIDs (once known to device)
Complete help documentation at www.wolfwifi.com and videos on www.youtube.com
-WiFi Scanner and analyzer with summary view and detailed view
-Channel Graph displays and analyze channels in use to easily identify congestion
-Signal Tracker helps you track down access points and adjust antennas
-802.11 A/B/G/N support (depends on device)
Wolf WiFi Pro is an enterprise class accurate wireless toolkit and analyzer for wireless professionals. Wolf WiFi Pro goes far beyond just searching for WiFi networks, now you can perform full active passive pre-deployment and site surveys, import your own floor plans, and create heat maps. Use filters to identify Open, WEP, Ad Hoc and secure networks. Monitor active 802.11 channels to identify congestion. Device WiFi management. Network icon library allows you to place icons on your floor plan to identify location of network equipment.
No PC software required. No Root required. If you like AirMagnet, Ekahau, Visiwave, Meritech, Netstumbler, inSSIDer, WiFi Analyzer, airmapper or Tamograph you will want to take a look at this app.
App is actively in development. More features and tools are on the way. Please send us your suggestions. Let's make this the best mobile site survey and analyzer tool available.
Support and documentation – Help is an email away at email@example.com. Full documentation can also be found by going to the home screen in the app and clicking the menu button. Additional documentation can be found on our website at http://www.wolfwifi.com. Training videos for the app can be found on http://www.youtube.com search Wolf WiFi Pro.
Use WiFi Meter to:
* find open networks quickly without having to take out your laptop or tablet
* find less crowded channels for setting up your wireless router
* survey your local WiFi network for audits and investigations
* get a permanent record of WiFi access points for importing into spreadsheets or databases
To start scanning simply press the scan button. Scanning will proceed at regular intervals, press the scan button again to stop. Press any of the items in the list for more information. Use the settings menu to customise the scan interval and the presentation of the results. The network list can be displayed in name, channel or signal strength order and can be filtered to focus on open networks only and/or networks on a particular channel.
WiFi Meter will recognise channels in the 2.4 GHz, 3.6 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
WiFi Meter requires permission to access WiFi networks but does not require internet access. An SD card or similar storage is required to export data. Export is to a '.csv' file which is compatible with most spreadsheet and database software.
On the first tab (NETS) shows a list of nearby networks that is able to detect your Android device, showing its SSID, signal strength, MAC address of the router or access point (BSSID), characteristics of safety in the working channel and the signal strength indicated in decibels (db).
On the second tab (PLOT) shows a bar graph to see at a glance the channels used by the networks and the power of their signals. This screen is very useful to see if you need to modify your router channel to avoid channel overlap and that the performance of our network is not reduced.
The tab (DISCOVER) helps us to discover the computers that are connected to our network. With this utility we discover in our network intruders.
The tab (PING) is a simple utility to make "PING" an IP address or host name. In this way, we can determine whether a computer is running at any time.
The above options menu is context sensitive, so depending on the screen in which we will show some other choices. In the NETWORKS and GRAPHICS screen, the options we have are:
• Connection Info. It indicates the current data on the Wi-Fi connection we have on your Android, if we are connected to one.
• Save. We can save a PDF report that includes a list of Wi-Fi networks displayed on the screen. In the "PLOT tab" this report includes the graph
• Share. Lets share our contacts and friends applying a simple way through the applications installed on the terminal, whether the mail client, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Whatsapp,...