Email us after the usual 15 minutes if you want to give the app back.
Caution: At activating the app, frequently the Google service respond with an error. Pay attention to existing Internet connection and try several times if necessary. Thank you.
The fastest way to change your wlan / wifi /ssid.
The SSID Selector offers you many ways to change your WiFi....
- Notification Bar
- Plugin for Locale and Tasker
- Best Network Option!
* App: One simple click to change the wifi. You can see your configured wireless lan SSID's and the actual strength and you can switch your wlan. You can configure the notification* and start/stop it.
* Widget: You've the choice between 2 widget-sizes, depending on how much wifis you've configured. 1-2 or up to 10, depending on the screen size. You can see the actual connected wifi ssid in the widget. Now with ON/OFF-Switch for Wlan!
* Intent: Switch between your wifi through an simple intent "ultimatesoftware.nw.SSIDSelector.intent.action.verbindeSSID" and ssid as extras. You can change the wlan in every App who can send an intent, like Tasker, Locale or other.
* Notification*: The newest feature is the static notification which you can configure in the app. Select the ssid's you want and change any time the actual wifi. Pull the notification bar down, see the actual wlan-connection and change it with one click.
* Plugin für Locale und Tasker: User the simple Plugin to automatically change the WiFi.
* **NEW** Best Network Option: Enables simple and fast change to the strongest network at this moment. You can choose this Option on all features: App, Notification, Intent, Widget and Plugin. You have the choice to connect to an configured network or include all open networks in reach.
*now for all Versions available! The Android-Version < 3.0 have a little restriction at the notification, better then none ;-)
If you have any problems, feature-resquest or questions -> Email me: email@example.com
WiFi Overview 360 Pro is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLANs.
With a powerful "WiFi Detector/Sniffer", who expanded the Android function enormously. "WiFi Detector" looking for open WLANs, gives a notification (sound, pop-up text window, vibrate and text-to-speech - if you want) and can connect automatically.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not and much more) in your environment.
The tab "Ch Check" (Channel Checker) and "Ch. Radar" (Channel Radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- WiFi Detector - the powerful open network finder
- "Quick connect shortcut", you can set a shortcut to switch/connect quick and easy between/to wlans
- change WLAN priority manually
- included 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets with different styles
- WLAN scanner
- WLAN sorting options for "strength", "alphabetically" and "open/known WLANs"
- automatic WiFi activation at startup - if off, and automatic turn-off at the end
- manual way to add a network
- detailed wlan information
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
inSSIDer identifies signal overlap, channel conflicts, and configuration issues that are degrading your wireless network performance.
Other features include:
• Table and graphic views of surrounding WLANs
• Detailed statistics and channel recommendations
• Network grouping by ESSID or Radio
• Filtering by SSID, MAC Address, Channel, or Signal
Specifically, this extension allows you to:
• Easily see your current Wifi status (enabled, connecting, connected, or disabled)
• Toggle your current Wifi status with just one tap of the extension
• Custom extension icons to show your Wifi connection status
• Configurable custom extension icons to show your Wifi connection signal strength, toggle-able via the extension settings (note: this option is off by default as it can have performance implications on some devices) - works best in collapsed mode
• Configurable option to only display the extension when an active Wifi connection is available
DashClock Wifi Extension is an extension for the DashClock widget from Roman Nurik: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
Currently this extension is only available in English. If you can assist with translating it into other languages then I'd love to hear from you!
The small purchase price will help me improve this extension and create new one's - thanks for your support. Any feedback or feature requests welcomed.
Tired of a slow connection? With our app firstly we will analyse and optimize your phone to get faster Internet and
better speeds for try to boost your connection. We won't guarantee 100% or 200% in our tests we got from 25% to 50% Internet connection boost.
- Analyses system for any app that could be slowing down your Android Device.
- Adjust WiFi channel for a faster wireless Internet connection.
- Cleaning DNS cache for a Internet speed boost.
- Adjust system MTU/TTL, making Internet connection Faster.
- Optimizing 3G & 4G Connections.
- Better video pre buffering in YouTube or other video sites like Vimeo, Netflix, DailyMotion, etc.
- Reduces overall system memory.
- Depending on the phone, will improve your signal reception.
- Works with rooted or non-rooted phones.
Boost internet, 2g 3g 4g internet, faster internet, Internet connection boost, high internet speed, increase net speed
* This free application is mainly used to analyze and simulate data from your Internet connection after several tests and be able to solve problems wherever possible. Does not work on all terminals and we do not guarantee its proper use.
It helps you to evaluate the signal interference of existing networks and find out the less crowded channel
- WiFi scanner with detailed list of available networks
- frequency graph for 2.4GHz and 5GHz WLAN (802.11b/g/n)
- signal level history graph of available networks
- network router vendor (complete router vendors database)
- 2.4GHz/5GHz band channels
- save screenshot
If your device is associated to an access point the app can report...
Access Point manufacturer name
Access Point MAC address
Network name (SSID)
RSSI / Signal
WiFiMedic Pro can also display...
Device MAC Address
Ping Round Trip Time (RTT) to Gateway IP Address
RTT to Custom Host Name/IP Address
Internet Download Speed Test
Emails Emails You a Single Results
Emails You the Speed Test History
Device MAC Address
Please try the free version before buying it!
The most intuitive WiFi analyzer application on the Android Market!
This app monitors and analyzes your network and warns you if there are problems.
For beginners: easy to understand, you don't need to be an IT expert. You can detect the problems without knowing how the RSSI, link speed work or what they mean.
For experts: It tests your WiFi network latency, DNS resolving continuously, not just displays static information!
* Real-time latency, link speed and signal strength information on the dashboard
* Analyze function: DNS resolving, overlapping networks, latency, signal power and so on.
* Wireless networks on graph
* Detailed information about your network and your access point like the vendor of the AP or the exact frequency and DHCP info.
Information can be viewed as a "sine" graph of APs within range, as a "noise" graph that indicates how much interference from other APs can be expected on each channel, and as a "time" graph when you are monitoring a specific AP. The Time graph will display db levels (possible interference) for APs that use overlapping sub-carriers.
Because Android does not allow discovery of hidden networks (their SSIDs), this app allows you to add hidden APs to the networks being scanned when the SSID is known.The password is not necessary to monitor the hidden APs, only the SSID.
WiFi Scanner will display APs and signal levels down to -100 db, depending upon the capabilities of the phone or tablet you are using.
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Ispector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 180,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
Pro Version without advertising
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
Es decir, con esta aplicación se puede comprobar si la contraseña de la red es la misma que viene por defecto.
El funcionamiento de la aplicación es muy sencillo e intuitivo de utilizar. En la pantalla principal se muestra una lista de las redes WIFI detectadas. Si se selecciona su red se muestra las claves generadas para esa red.
Además, la aplicación te permite copiar la clave en el portapapeles pulsando simplemente sobre la clave que se desea copiar.
Dispone del modo Offline: genera las contraseñas por defecto del SSID y BSSID introducidos sin necesidad de estar cerca de la señal WIFI.
Las redes compatibles con la aplicación son las siguientes:
Y más redes
Se admiten todo tipo sugerencias, para ello contactar desde la aplicación.
- In the company, the 10th floor desk when you are in normal mode, but, in the conference room on the 8th floor is automatically set to silent mode.
- Such as apartments and dormitories, a demonstration mode when you are in my room, usually in the room other friends who lived on the ground floor is automatically set to silent mode.
In the method using location information such as GPS, it can not be like this!
Of course, this can be of course.
- At home or vice versa manner mode, normal mode, but when out of the home.
The GPS system is in automatic mode switching such fine manners could not be, in the WiFi system is as simple as it can be.
Well, If you are interested, please try this app all means.
This app is a very handy app using the radio waves of WiFi, automatically perform the ON / OFF mode of manners.
You can also use a way that it does not usually use the WiFi.
How to use
- Start the app.
- Select whether to OFF when close to the access point, what manner mode is set to ON.
- Press the "Register" button, then tap the registration of any access point from WiFi access points that are displayed in the list.
- Press the "Start Service" button.
After, you will (or normal mode) becomes silent mode automatically (silent mode) or normal mode automatically if it is within the reach of the radio access points registered, if you move outside the coverage area of.
Access points can be registered up to 10. If the access point appears, you can also register at any access point must be connected to the access point of them is, "Register" I do not have.
There is no access point at home. Who called. Please try to press the "Register" button. Let's register the access point access point if you see even one in the list. This is OK.
Once you have registered once access points, rest without doing anything at all, automatically every day, regardless of the time, ON / OFF of the manner mode is carried out in different places.
If necessary, you can also set the receiver sensitivity. At maximum sensitivity, fast response is the best receiver sensitivity setting is 5 star.
- Configuration of WiFi Please make sure that you always set to ON.
Settings - WiFi sleep is like there is something and what is not this application is running even if you sleep depending on the model. Please set of tests to run on your terminal. If you do not know, please try to use as it is anyway.
- This app is meant to be running senses the change in the intensity of radio waves. Therefore, when the state fixed the position of the terminal, does not change the radio signal strength is very strong, it may become sluggish reaction.
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 1 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
20. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
- DNS Lookup
- IP Geolocation (with map)
- Detection of your IP address
- TCP port scan
- DNSBL Checks (DNS BlackLists, more than 30 providers)
- HTTP Headers inspection
- Get manufacturer name from MAC address prefix
- Get service assigned by IANA to a TCP/UDP port
- Netmask / CIDR converter
- Decimal, binary, hexadecimal converters
- Hash (md5, sha1, ... ) (more than 30 algos)
- advanced subnet / CIDR calculator
- RFC search and read
This paid app has no ads.
If you want a free version of this app (with ads), please check our other applications.
Next release should be before October 2012.
Some bugfixes are already planned.
New tools, and improvements to the existing ones, are already in construction!
(such as traceroute, Wake on Lan, and a really better CIDR/Netmask calculator)
This app only uses HTTP connections (to a server that handles all the requests), so it is usable with every type of connection (3G, 4G, Wifi, ...)
Please rate this app if you like it.
If you find some stuff that do not work or some bugs, please email us at:
ping, IP, domain, whois, geoip, map, portscan, tcp, udp, IANA, nslookup, DNS, dig, MAC, decimal, binary, hexadecimal, dnsbl, blacklist, hash, md5, sha1, sha256, http, headers, inspector, rfc
★ Real-time and Manual security checks when connected to wifi networks.
• Shows a notification displaying the current status of your network in real-time functionnality
• At the end of manual checks, a security report is showed, and you can send a complete one by email.
★ For now, five checks are realized:
• Check SSL certificates during a HTTPS call to see if anyone is listening to the network and/or has realized a man-in-the-middle attack on your router (prevent ARM Spoofing and poisoning)
• Check if your router has not known leak that can be exploited by hackers to enter your network
• Check your router security to see if the level is sufficient (WPA, WEP...), and if it cannot be hacked by WPS
• Use of traceroute to see if there is any computer between you and the router (prevent ARM spoofing and poisoning)
• List of devices connected to your network to prevent intrusion
★ In the next versions (coming soon):
• List of open port on your router to prevent hack
Do not hesitate to comment if you see anything troublesome or if you want an improvement somewhere.
1. It displays signal strengths and channel overlaps in user friendly graphical main view.
2. It displays details view of snapshot at any moment in detail list view.
3. Scanning can be stopped and started at any given moment.
4. Max value of signal strength in vertical axis can be changed from -20dBm to -40dBm
On the first tab (NETS) shows a list of nearby networks that is able to detect your Android device, showing its SSID, signal strength, MAC address of the router or access point (BSSID), characteristics of safety in the working channel and the signal strength indicated in decibels (db).
On the second tab (PLOT) shows a bar graph to see at a glance the channels used by the networks and the power of their signals. This screen is very useful to see if you need to modify your router channel to avoid channel overlap and that the performance of our network is not reduced.
The tab (DISCOVER) helps us to discover the computers that are connected to our network. With this utility we discover in our network intruders.
The tab (PING) is a simple utility to make "PING" an IP address or host name. In this way, we can determine whether a computer is running at any time.
The above options menu is context sensitive, so depending on the screen in which we will show some other choices. In the NETWORKS and GRAPHICS screen, the options we have are:
• Connection Info. It indicates the current data on the Wi-Fi connection we have on your Android, if we are connected to one.
• Save. We can save a PDF report that includes a list of Wi-Fi networks displayed on the screen. In the "PLOT tab" this report includes the graph
• Share. Lets share our contacts and friends applying a simple way through the applications installed on the terminal, whether the mail client, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Whatsapp,...