After installing the application, long press on the workspace then go to Widgets and select "Swift WiFi Pro" from the list. It can also be launched from launcher.
1. Toggle Wi-Fi using the ON/OFF button
2. Connect to your preferred Wi-Fi access point
3. Click on the connected Access point to know the security, link speed, signal strength and IP Address.
4. Manage Wi-Fi access point (Delete unused access point)
5. Add new Wi-Fi connection (Supports Open, WEP, WPA/WPA2 PSK and 802.1x EAP)
6. Easy setup using QRCode (See below)
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, android.permission.CAMERA, android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, android.permission.WRITE_APN_SETTINGS
Typing WiFi password is a hassle. Easy setup will generate a QR code of your connected network which you can later scan to connect.
A group of friends visit your house and you would like to share your WiFi with them. Instead of giving them your password in a piece of paper and then they type on their smartphone to connect, you can click on the easy setup button to generate the QR code. The phone which is connected to a WiFi network will generate the QR Code and the phone which is not connected to any WiFi network will enter scanning mode.
The QR code generated by this app is compatible with zxing (Barcode Scanner) app which has more than 50 million downloads. As long as your friends has this application or the most popular zxing application this method will work.
If your phone is rooted you don't need to type in your WiFi password to generate a QR code. It will all be done for you in a single click. If your phone is not rooted, or you don't want this application to have root access, you will need to type in your WiFi password to generate a QR code. This application does not use the INTERNET permission, so you can grant the app root access to read your WiFi password without worrying about bad things happening.
Keywords: WiFi, Smart, Swift, Widget, Toggle, One click, QR Code, Easy Setup
If you are not able to connect to your WiFi because of "Avoided poor Internet Connection" message, just use this App and you should be able to connect with just one click, WITHOUT having to reboot! It takes just seconds to do it!!
Fed up of "Avoided poor Internet Connection" error on your Android? "WiFi Connection Fixer" is your solution!
Not just that it might fix few other WiFi problems as well, we're not sure but give it a shot!
This app needs ROOT (SuperUser) access to work.
In many ROMs including CyanogenMod / AOKP / Other Custom ROMs many times you get "Avoided poor Internet Connection" message while trying to connect to your WiFi even when the signal is good. This app will help you connect in such situations.
If it worked for you, RATE FIVE STARS! :)
Email Feedback at: email@example.com
THANKS for your support in downloading the donate version!
(Declaimer: ROOT App - Use wisely. We're not responsible for ANY damage caused!)
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Ispector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 220,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
Pro Version without advertising
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
You can even share it from cloud drives including Google Drive, Dropbox, Box & Microsoft One Drive. You can easily share it or upload your photos, files, folders, videos etc. through URL.
AWARD WINNING APP:
* Winner of Best Android App in Connect & Enrich App Challenge 2014 powered by Intel
* Receive People's Choice Award for Best Android App of 2014 in Mobile Premier Award 2015
* Winner of Hot 100 Technologies, by "Center of Recognition & Excellence" sponsored by KPMG, Microsoft & Amazon.
Swift File Transfer allows you to share apps, photos, folders and videos or any other format of files across Android devices wirelessly. No need to transfer data using USB cable or pen-drive any more. As we named it “Swift File Transfer” it’s swift at sharing files and folders and many other file formats without using Wi-Fi connection or mobile data charges.
* Send or Share Everything - photos, apps, videos, music, folders, documents or any other file format
* Rapidly Transfer large files or party videos in Giga Bytes within seconds
* Extremely fast – Share apps, files/folders etc. 50x faster than Bluetooth®
* Share “Folders” in free version of app (which no other app in the same category offers)
* High File Transfer Rate up to 5-6 Mbps, with Transfer Range up to 20 meters
* Beautiful ‘n’ Easy to use UI - Send multiple files at the same time
* No restrictions on Data Transfer Limit share unlimited Giga Bytes without losing mobile data
* Share hassle free without the need for Mobile Network, Internet or Bluetooth Connectivity Required – need not to pay a penny for network charges
* Share anywhere at classroom, library, office, home, bus, train, subway or even on an airplane
* No additional hardware required to run the app
* Save received files on internal memory or external SD Card memory
HOW SIMPLY IT WORKS:
Launch SFT app -> Tap on “Send Button” -> Select data to share -> Tap on send
Launch SFT app -> Tap on “Receive Button” -> Tap on “Senders” image/name
Supported Languages: English and Spanish
Like us on Facebook @: www.facebook.com/sftapp
Follow us on twitter @: www.twitter.com/sftapp
Contact us @: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our objective is to make file sharing easy please feel free to write your suggestion feedback to us at email@example.com
# MakeInIndia # BuildForIndia # IndianApp # CodeForIndia
Green icon: WiFi is activated and connected to a network. The network name is displayed.
Yellow icon: WiFi is activated.
Red icon: WiFi is deactivated.
IF YOU LIKE MY "WiFi OnOff" widget, PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO RATE IT. THANKS!
WiFi Overview 360 Pro is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLANs.
With a powerful "WiFi Detector/Sniffer", who expanded the Android function enormously. "WiFi Detector" looking for open WLANs, gives a notification (sound, pop-up text window, vibrate and text-to-speech - if you want) and can connect automatically.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not and much more) in your environment.
The tab "Ch Check" (Channel Checker) and "Ch. Radar" (Channel Radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- WiFi Detector - the powerful open network finder
- "Quick connect shortcut", you can set a shortcut to switch/connect quick and easy between/to wlans
- change WLAN priority manually
- included 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets with different styles
- WLAN scanner
- WLAN sorting options for "strength", "alphabetically" and "open/known WLANs"
- automatic WiFi activation at startup - if off, and automatic turn-off at the end
- manual way to add a network
- detailed wlan information
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
This is ad-free version. No adverts inside app.
It offers you presentation of all data from your WiFi device. If you have problems with your signal strength WiFi Data will help you. You can test, diagnose your WiFi signal quality and check the status of the device with our app.
With splendid UI consistent with Android Holo theme (also for Android 2.3 devices!) you will never need other WiFi app!
Four different tabs are at your service to test and see your WiFi data:
1) Connection tab – info about current connection, net and access point you are conected to. All important informations like SSID, BSSID, MAC, speed or lease duration are available, Your IP address, netmask and net gateway with dns adresses.
2) Acces points list tab – list of all visible network access points to your device. Every row describes one network with its name, channel, security and signal strength. You can sort this list by every attribute and discover networks around you!
3) Channels tab – graph presentation of visible networks with parabola shape depending on signal strength and channel on which network is working.
4) Signal tab – graph of time-dependent net signal strength. Small list showing every visible net. You can select most important network from list and watch how it's signal strength is changing in time.
Application offers also:
- sharing every tab and every info with your friends
- copying connection info to clipboard
- turning WiFi on/off
- turning WiFi on application start
- turning WiFi on application stop
- The app also let you setup and connect to a wireless connection at home or on the go.
For a full explanation of why SkipLock was created, see this blog post: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/
This app is NOT the unlock key for SkipLock. Do not buy this app if you want to use SkipLock.
Tired of entering your password every time you turn on your phone? Unlock With WiFi™ unlocks your phone when you're connected to your home WiFi network. When you're at home, or work, you don't need to worry about losing your phone, so why should you have to enter your password?
Unlock With WiFi is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right.
How it works:
When you get home and connect to your WiFi network, your device will unlock. Then when you leave, and the WiFi disconnects, the device will lock again. You have to enter your password the first time after you connect to your WiFi network. This is so that if someone steals or finds your phone, they can't just bring it to your house to unlock it. After you enter your password once while connected to your WiFi network, you won't have to enter it again until you leave/disconnect. This is great for SMS texting!
You can also set a lock delay, for when you're not at home. The default delay is set to 5 seconds (you can adjust it), so when you turn the screen off, the device won't lock until 5 seconds have passed. That way, if you remember something you forgot to do, you can turn it back on without entering your password. This feature is considered experimental at this time. It works on most devices, but isn't guaranteed to work on all devices.
There are also battery saving options to:
Turn off WiFi when you leave home
Turn on Bluetooth when you leave home
Turn off Bluetooth when you get home
Turn off Auto Sync when you leave home
Turn on Auto Sync when you get home
If you have trouble with this app, please email me. Send an email with Unlock With WiFi in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it doesn't have Unlock With WiFi in the subject, it will be filtered as spam.
IMPORTANT: To uninstall this app, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work if device admin mode is enabled.
WARNING: This app doesn't work on some phones. Please read this description carefully, and the FAQ. http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Does not work on Android 5+. However, Android 5.0 has much of SkipLock's functionality built in now.
The app is not compatible with Motorola Skip or Dots.
Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
It won't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
It won't work if your employer enforces a password policy on your phone. Some corporate Exchange email users have this.
Only PINs and passwords can be used in Android 4.0 and above. Patterns and face unlock are not supported.
Unlock With WiFi is incompatible with some antivirus and battery saver apps. See the FAQ for details.
Make sure to exclude Unlock With WiFi from your task killer apps, or it won't work properly.
See the FAQ for more details http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/eula.
IMPORTANT! Shortly after installation, run the application manually so it can automatically run in the future!
* Keeping Wi-Fi connection
* Boost WiFi mode
* Control Wi-Fi connection
* Low memory consumption
* Opens browser when connection is established (optional)
* Notifications on the status bar when Wi-Fi connection is enabled or when keeping is active
* Silent and automatic mode - application running in background
It enhances the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ WiFi video connection performance. It will boost the WiFi between range extender and transmitter output signal to increase the FPV range up to 100%.
It also enables the encryption between the range extender and your device.
It is a must-have app for doing long range FPV (First Personal View).
Flight Logger Usage:
1. Power on both Phantom 2 Vision+ aircraft and range extender.
2. Connect your device to DJI Phantom Vision+ Wi-Fi network.
3. Open Vision+ Utility app, slide the Enable Logger switch to turn on the logger.
4. Open DJI Offical Vision app, and go to CAMERA mode.
5. After each flight, switch off the logger and flight details will be recorded to your device local VisionPlusUtility directory.
How it works:
After you enable logger, there is a preinstalled separate server program running on your phantom to monitor the serial port that is used by the DJI official app. This server side program sends the flight info to our app and then our app records the info to a log file. It does not change any phantom related config files and there is no impact on your phantom and the DJI official app operation.
1. Power on both Phantom 2 Vision+ aircraft and range extender.
2. Connect your device to DJI Phantom Vision+ Wi-Fi network.
3. Open Vision+ Utility app, slide the Connect Vision switch to connect the apps to DJI Phantom Vision+ via the Wi-Fi network.
4. After the connection is established, select the camera transmit power (15-17 dBm is recommended) to boost up the Wi-Fi.
1. Click Security to enble the encryption.
2. Enter the encryption password and click the renew button to reboot the range extender.
3.After the range extender reboots, using the encryption password you entered to re-connect to your newly encrypted range extender.
How it works:
The encryption is done by the openwrt official UCI System. The wifi configuration file is surely RESTORABLE by resetting the range extender. After you reset and restart the Range Extender. You will need to bind it with the Phantom 2 Vision+ again to recreate its Wi-Fi network.
WARNING: This App is only compatible with DJI Phantom 2 Vision+. Please make sure you have the latest DJI firmware and Vision app installed.
Fail to follow the usage instruction to operate will cause unexpected damage and we accepts no liability for the damage.
1. losing signal problem of Motorola Phone 4G.
2. Signal block problem of Samsung S3,Note2.
3. Unregistered problem of Samsung android series as S4,S3,Note2,Note3.
4. Signal offnet or diving problem of cell phone
Does your cell phone losing signal or offnet frequently?
Does your grey-market cell phone keep losing signal?
Is the signal normal when your cell phone sleeping?
Do you get losing signal warning when entering subway,basement,computer room and tunnel?
You would suffer above problems more or less when using cell phones.Cell phone does lose signal in certain places.Could we get beforehand warning of losing singal? Could we restore signal?
SignalGuardPro real-time monitoring signal quality and working condition of your cell phone.It can give beforehand warning with ring,vibration and LED three methods when signal abnormalities occurs,such as entering places like subway,basement,computer room and tunnels or caused by uncorrectly baseband settings. And it can automatically restore signal networking within 6 seconds(fastest), in accordance with the signal parameter settings. The whole restore process will be recorded in database which could be checked later.
1,Baseband locking function:
it can set working baseband in 2G,3G or 4G.
2,Cell tower refreshing function:
it can switch to the most powerful cell tower nearby, Combination of rational setting 2G/3G/4G baseband,it will enhance signal stability and improve quality of connection.
3,WIFI management function:
control WIFI connection,real-time examine frequency channel, DBM and other informations, change or erase connecting password, more effective and convenient than system’s wifi management.
4,WIFI channel diagnostics function:
It can automatically analysis available wireless router frequency channels,give tips of conflicted and interferenced channels and available free ones,therefore solve the problem of slow wifi connection.
5,Power saving function:
When actived, power saving function will turn on flight mode,close wifi and GPS. Thus no need of worrying midnight call or message wake you up.
1) cellphone communications signal restore funtion to restore broken and weak network, enhance signal.
2) cellphone baseband lock, base station refresh function to improve the cellphone signal quality.
3) WIFI connection management, improve the diagnostic function to improve WIFI connection rate.
4) Signal power saving function to save cellphone power, extend standby time.
5) monitoring cellphone signals work status , double icon displays the amount of telecommunications signals.
6) Use combination of sound, vibration, LED three ways to remind lost signal and signal network restored.
7) Record logs of losing signal and restore signal network, for check and management later.
8) The app can be set to boot from the start, provide whole time monitoring.
9) Support all the software and hardware of Android models in the market. Support monitoring and restoring the signal even the cellphone is in standby or hibernation mode.
1. New 2*1 desktop widgets.
2. New report graph functions, statistical signal values at different times.
3. New ringing and vibrating alert in the baseband switching.
4. Improved part of the interface view, more friendly.
5. Optimized baseband lock function, support the Samsung GALAXY series.
6. Fixed some bugs.
1. Compatible with AT&T operator.
2. Optimization sub-module function.
1. new menu buttom to exit.
2. Fixed the cross-border issues caused by special large font.
3. Fixed individual bug.
1 . Answer Android fragmentation , now compatible with Samsung N7102i, Huawei Mate, MI 2A.
2 Fixed WIFI channel diagnostic functions BUG in 5G band.
3 Fixed display of time
4 Fixed some other small bug.
The program allows you to create an arbitrary number of network configurations for later use in different contexts. Useful for those who often connect to networks with different classes of addresses, or need to quickly switch from DHCP to static IP settings: you can now create your own list of configurations, and change them with a simple touch.
You can define the parameters for each network you connect to which usually means the data will be saved in a separate internal database. The use of the program is absolutely intuitive and self-explanatory: the options are accessible from the "Menu" (adding new configurations, application configuration selected, information), while a long press on each item you upload you can browse a selection through which change or delete the entry.
A convenient button on the initial screen allows you to enable or disable the WI-FI, so you can perform all management operations into a single network connection.
The program can be placed on the desktop of your device to use even faster.
• Quickly scan, analyze and monitor Wi-Fi (802.11) wireless networks around you with your smartphone or tablet
• Identify the WLAN access points that implement those networks
• Recognize which WiFi networks are advertised by which access points
• Analyze channel utilization, signal strength and WiFi coverage with easy to use charts and graphs
• Optimize channel selection and positioning of your access points for the best bandwidth, coverage and performance
• See SSID, BSSID, signal strength, channel, security settings and access point vendor information
• Apply filters so you can quickly focus on and analyze a particular network (SSID), access point, channel or band
• Analyze the roaming behavior of your Android device
• Configure a name for each access point
• See the WLAN security settings for each network
WiFi Insight is designed to be an easy to use WiFi analyzer for IT staff, professional network installers and tech savvy consumers to quickly analyze and understand WiFi networks operating around them. WiFi Insight is an ideal WiFi analyzer for understanding enterprise WLAN deployments where each access point advertises multiple services via multiple 802.11 radios.
WiFi Insight WiFi analyzer supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac based on the capabilities of your Android device.
WiFi Insight can analyze and monitor WLAN networks and access points from all vendors including Cisco, Aruba, Aerohive, Ruckus, Ericsson, Linksys, Netgear, Arris, Apple, Motorola, Tropos, Juniper, Avaya, D-Link, TP-Link and HP. WiFi Insight also works with access point features built into cable and DSL modems to analyze wireless aspects of Comcast Xfinity, AT&T U-Verse, Google Fiber and Cox high speed Internet services. WiFi Insight is an excellent tool if you are trying to troubleshoot or optimize your Chromecast or Fire TV connection.
WiFi Insight is a great companion tool for other WLAN test equipment, including Wireshark, AirPCAP, iperf, Aeropeek, Ixia, Veriwave, Chariot, Netstumbler and others. WiFi Insight allows you to quickly determine which channels and BSSIDs APs, eliminating the need to do trial and error packet captures to find which channel an AP is operating on.
Compare WiFi Insight to other popular WiFi analyzer apps and WiFi tools such as "WiFi Analyzer" and before deciding which one will be your go-to tool for WiFi network analysis.
WiFi Insight does not display ads.
concerned about battery life?
don't, 'SWIFI' barely consumes any battery.
------------- pro features -------------
- Remove ads.
- Select your favorite networks.
enables you to choose which networks to connect to, and which networks to avoid.
- Two widgets.
a widget to pause/resume 'swifi'
a widget to run 'swifi' once.
- Disable toasts
the option to disable "swifi connected to..." messages.
- Support me (thank you)
if you have any problems, requests or suggestions please email me. contact details are at the bottom.
On the first tab (NETS) shows a list of nearby networks that is able to detect your Android device, showing its SSID, signal strength, MAC address of the router or access point (BSSID), characteristics of safety in the working channel and the signal strength indicated in decibels (db).
On the second tab (PLOT) shows a bar graph to see at a glance the channels used by the networks and the power of their signals. This screen is very useful to see if you need to modify your router channel to avoid channel overlap and that the performance of our network is not reduced.
The tab (DISCOVER) helps us to discover the computers that are connected to our network. With this utility we discover in our network intruders.
The tab (PING) is a simple utility to make "PING" an IP address or host name. In this way, we can determine whether a computer is running at any time.
The above options menu is context sensitive, so depending on the screen in which we will show some other choices. In the NETWORKS and GRAPHICS screen, the options we have are:
• Connection Info. It indicates the current data on the Wi-Fi connection we have on your Android, if we are connected to one.
• Save. We can save a PDF report that includes a list of Wi-Fi networks displayed on the screen. In the "PLOT tab" this report includes the graph
• Share. Lets share our contacts and friends applying a simple way through the applications installed on the terminal, whether the mail client, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Whatsapp,...