DLE is the official application to the Royal Spanish Academy (RAE) and the Association of Spanish Language Academies (Asale) are at your disposal to consult the 23rd edition of the "Dictionary of the Spanish language" without internet connection.
Solve instantly and easily any doubt about the meaning of a word and its spelling and grammatical features, going directly to the database of the Royal Spanish Academy.
Explore, with a flexible and intuitive interface, the multiple possibilities of consulting the most important dictionary of the Spanish language. These include:
- Fuzzy search words, expressions and phrases, using a powerful algorithm.
- Exact search of dictionary entries.
- Word search criteria "Start ...", "it Contains ..." and "Ends with ...".
- Getting anagrams.
- Random search.
- Results that can be shared on social networks.
- Text of the waterway entrance.
- Index expressions and locutions of each entry.
- Direct access to the conjugation of verbs.
- Favorites list.
- History consultations.
- Whithout ads.