* 4-tone Bayer dithering as found on the Nintendo® Game Boy® Camera
* Amstrad CPC filter with 27 color palette
* PXL-2000 PixelVision filter emulating one of the first digital video cameras
* Commodore 64 filter with VIC-II 16-color palette
* Atkinson dithering filter used by the original Apple® Macintosh® OS
* Halftone dot filter as popularized by Roy Lichtenstein and the pop art movement
* Record animated GIF movies
* Scene mode setting to support for example low light exposure
* Zoom using the volume rocker
* Adjust the dynamic contrast to further enhance your photos
* Process images from your gallery by tapping the share button and selecting Retroboy
* Share your pictures through Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, MMS, E-mail or any other methods your device supports
Keywords: 1-bit camera, 1bit, onebit, one bit, game boy camera, gameboy camera, hipster, amstrad cpc464, commodore64, animated gif, agif, a-gif, video, movie, make, create, pxl2000, pxl 2000, fisher price pixel vision, camcorder
More from developer
* absolutely silent operation (no shutter or autofocus sound)
* one touch access to commonly used functions
* take pictures with the volume up/down keys ("volume rocker"), the camera buttons (if present), or the trackball (if present)
* shortcut to last picture for reviewing
* support for storing EXIF GPS and orientation data
* can be set as default camera
* continuous shooting (burst mode): take pictures as long as you keep pressing the shutter button
If you have any issue with the app, please send me an e-mail with your phone model, a description of the problem and what you were doing when it happened. Otherwise I can't fix it! Thanks :-)
Supported phones: Nexus One, Nexus S, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Magic.
Go through five levels of increasingly complicated regular expressions and become a RegExpert without even trying--you're officially challenged!
Offline help/reference included and always handy, so you can play everywhere. Underground? Check! No data plan? Check! On a plane? Check!
Supported phones: HTC Magic, HTC Evo, HTC Nexus One, Sony Xperia Play.
The game *might* or *might not* work in other phones. Unfortunately, I can't provide support for phones that I don't have physical access to. Hope you understand! :-)
This can later be used for "replaying" saved tracks in the emulator in order to test location based applications.
Unlike the 'My Tracks' application, this tool does not "simplify" the tracks--it stores everything that it gets into the kml file.
This is the ad-free/paid/donate version of GPS Capture Free. Buy it if you like or found useful the free app, to say thank you, or to get rid of the ads :-)
The images have been carefully optimised for the best results, and are all own original work.
No ADs, and it can be moved to the SD card :-)
All pictures are copyrighted.