* 4-tone Bayer dithering as found on the Nintendo® Game Boy® Camera
* Amstrad CPC filter with 27 color palette
* PXL-2000 PixelVision filter emulating one of the first digital video cameras
* Commodore 64 filter with VIC-II 16-color palette
* Atkinson dithering filter used by the original Apple® Macintosh® OS
* Halftone dot filter as popularized by Roy Lichtenstein and the pop art movement
* Record animated GIF movies
* Scene mode setting to support for example low light exposure
* Zoom using the volume rocker
* Adjust the dynamic contrast to further enhance your photos
* Process images from your gallery by tapping the share button and selecting Retroboy
* Share your pictures through Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, MMS, E-mail or any other methods your device supports
Keywords: 1-bit camera, 1bit, onebit, one bit, game boy camera, gameboy camera, hipster, amstrad cpc464, commodore64, animated gif, agif, a-gif, video, movie, make, create, pxl2000, pxl 2000, fisher price pixel vision, camcorder
Use pictures from the gallery or capture a "Spectrumized" image in real time (with live preview). Browse previously converted images or export or import .scr (SCREEN$) or .TAP files for use in an emulator.
A bit like paper camera or eye-toy but for reliving the golden age of 80s computing!
V1.1 Added support for exporting/importing .TAP files.
V1.0 First Release.
Glitchr's features include:
Glitch Art Effect
3D Anaglyph Effect
Original Gameboy Effect
Gameboy Camera Effect
ASCII Art Effect
ZX Spectrum Effect
The ability to share photos to any app
No in-app purchases
tags: image filter, effects, Instagram, retro, glitch art, crt, 90s, vintage
- "HID" Joystick/Gamepad support (USB and Bluetooth) for 2 Players
- "OnScreen Keyboard" (nice and easy to use: movable and resizable)
- Real C64 Hardware Keyboard "Keyrah" support
- "Smooth" Scrolling (OpenGL Graphics + 60Hz) and no lagging Sound
- Clean or Old TV Rasterlines Screen Emulation
- Load/Save Game Snapshots
- Automatic Saving the last Game-State in the background
- 1541 Compatibility Mode with Drive LED
- 50/60Hz (PAL/NTSC) Switch
- SID & ReSID Support
- Support for: D64, T64, X64, PRG, P00, LNX and CRT (only 16KB)
- Changable Disk while playing
- Joystick Port Switch
- Help Site
- Acer A500/A210/A211
- Asus TF300/TF700
- Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
- Galaxy S3/S4
- Galaxy Tab 2/3
- Neo X5
- Nexus 7
- NVidia Shield
How to use:
- Audio Calibration: If you are playing the first time, then the emulator has to do some Audio Calibration for each PAL/NTSC Mode (50/60 hz). This will take about 5-10 minutes. If the calibration was not successful you can try it again. For this you have to Clear the Data + Cache of the C64 Gold emu app (Android->Settings->Apps->C64 Gold->Clear Data + Clear Cache).
- Copy your C64 games [.d64/.t64/.x64/.prg/.p00/.lnx and .crt (only 16KB, tested with GYRUSS)] into a folder of your choice and press the SEARCH button. Then the emulator will find your game files (this can take 5-30 seconds).
- Connect your HID Joystick/Gamepad (USB or Bluetooth) with your android device. The emulator will use the Sticks, DPADs and Buttons automaticly in the right way without any configuration. But only if your Joystick/Gamepad is connected as HID device with the Android System.
- If your Joystick/Gamepad has no HID support, then you have to use the USB/BT Joystick Center GOLD App to configure the following Keys:
JOYSTICK PORT 1:
JOYSTICK PORT 2:
- OnScreen Keyboard and Hardware Keyboard (Keyrah): If the emulator and a game is running, then you can call the OnScreen Keyboard. For this please touch the screen at the bottom in the middle of the screen. You can move and resize it. Also there is support for the Keyrah USB Keyboard Adapter. The C64 Gold will pass thru all key presses of this connected hardware keyboard.
- If one game file will not work... then you can try to use the ",8,1" circle at the PRG button. Also you can activate the 1541 Floppy Switch for better compatiblity.
The famous C64 emulator frodo was made by Christian Bauer and ported to android by Arnaud Brochard. I've transformed this frodo version into a new frodo android "server" app and created also a new GUI client app for this server. You can ask for the source code of the frodo server app. The source code of my GUI Client App (that is connecting the frodo "server" app) you are not allowed to request.
Namco System 22
Neo Geo CD
Neo Geo Pocket
Sega Game Gear
Sega Master System
Sega Model 2
Sony Playstation 2
AND MANY MORE TO FIND THAT .
Bitzah allows you to see the world through the eyes of your favourite retro computers and video-game consoles, including the NES, Commodore 64 and the ZX Spectrum.
Featuring a live pixel-camera, you can take still images (lossless PNG), 9-frame ping-pong and 16-frame looping GIFs, to make all kinds of unique pixel art.
You can also convert your existing images!
* LIVE Pixel-Cam! Wander in an 8-bit world.
* Several classic 8-bit pixel filter stylings including C64, VIC20, Atari 2600, Tandy, GameBoy and more.
* Capture still images or record one of two animated GIF stylings.
* Save to gallery or share with your friends.
* "Share" to Bitzah from inside your phone's Gallery to convert your existing photos.
* Choose destination media (ie external sdcard or internal storage, etc.)
Bitzah starts in camera mode.
SWIPE left and right to change pixel styling.
TAP (or shutter button) to take a still image.
TAP and HOLD for a moment to shoot a Ping Pong GIF.
TAP and HOLD much longer to capture a Long Loop GIF.
Now that you've captured your image(s):
SWIPE left and right to change pixel stylings (if desired.)
TAP to bring up the Save / Share menu. Share your Bitzah with your friends!
PRESS the BACK key to discard the image(s) and return to the camera.
This App contains 12 emulators!!
The App contains the following emulators:
1) Atari 800/2600
2) Commodore 64
3) Game Boy Advance (GBA)
4) Game Boy Color (GBC)
6) Nintendo 64 (N64)
7) Nintendo DS (NDS)
8) PS One (PSx)
9) Playstation Portable (PSP)
10) SEGA Genesis
11) SEGA Game Gear
12) Super Nintendo (SNES)
Don't waste your time on emulator that doesn't work!
Disclaimer: It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. All the content and app's link present on this App are taken freely available around the internet. We do not host any files or content. All content and files are taken from other free sources, either send your copyright DMCA complaint to that respective site or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will remove your content within 48 hours.
Dithering is an image processing technique to give the illusion of color depth given a limited color palette. Dither uses a palette of only black and white. The resulting dithered images will be pure black and white with no other gray-scale colors.
- Images can be loaded from the gallery or Dither can be accessed directly via gallery share menu (not every photography app offers this)
- Apply one of four different dithering techniques (average, random, ordered, Floyd-Steinberg).
- Dithered images can be saved to the SD card and shared with other apps (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- No Ads (only file permission is to access the SD card; Dither has NO internet access)
- Images are scaled to a max resolution of 640 pixels on any side
More from developer
* absolutely silent operation (no shutter or autofocus sound)
* one touch access to commonly used functions
* take pictures with the volume up/down keys ("volume rocker"), the camera buttons (if present), or the trackball (if present)
* shortcut to last picture for reviewing
* support for storing EXIF GPS and orientation data
* can be set as default camera
* continuous shooting (burst mode): take pictures as long as you keep pressing the shutter button
If you have any issue with the app, please send me an e-mail with your phone model, a description of the problem and what you were doing when it happened. Otherwise I can't fix it! Thanks :-)
Supported phones: Nexus One, Nexus S, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Magic.
Go through five levels of increasingly complicated regular expressions and become a RegExpert without even trying--you're officially challenged!
Offline help/reference included and always handy, so you can play everywhere. Underground? Check! No data plan? Check! On a plane? Check!
Supported phones: HTC Magic, HTC Evo, HTC Nexus One, Sony Xperia Play.
The game *might* or *might not* work in other phones. Unfortunately, I can't provide support for phones that I don't have physical access to. Hope you understand! :-)
This can later be used for "replaying" saved tracks in the emulator in order to test location based applications.
Unlike the 'My Tracks' application, this tool does not "simplify" the tracks--it stores everything that it gets into the kml file.
This is the ad-free/paid/donate version of GPS Capture Free. Buy it if you like or found useful the free app, to say thank you, or to get rid of the ads :-)
The images have been carefully optimised for the best results, and are all own original work.
No ADs, and it can be moved to the SD card :-)
All pictures are copyrighted.