* Try the free version before buying or ask for refund from Play Store within 15 minutes of purchase *
* Simplest way to capture your device's screen and share with friends.
* Developers can use it to take screen shots of their android applications.
* Easy to use interface.
* Option to save images in png or jpg formats.
Screen Capture, Screenshot, Capture Screen, Capture It, Shot It, Take a Shot
NOTE: To remove superuser permission toast message from your screenshots, goto your "superuser permissions" app and disable toast messages.
After you install this app, please restart the terminal or kill Capture Clipper. Ads will be hidden.
This app is an extension. Please install Capture Clipper(version 2.0 or higher) separately.
Capture, edit and share screenshots on the go
Ashampoo Snap for Android is a fully-fledged mobile application to capture, edit and share screenshots and images on your Android device.
Capture screen contents, take photos with your built-in camera or simply load existing images and add stylable arrows, shapes, stamps and texts to get your point across. And when you're finished, share your images through any installed file services (EMail, Picasa, Google+, etc.).
Save and store what you see
Imagine you are browsing Facebook and come across a hilarious post or chat message that could very well be the next epic chat fail. Just take a screenshot and remove sensitive information with Snap for Android and come back to it later.
Record and document unforeseen events on the spot
Don't just rely on your memory alone! Use Snap for Android to record and document unfavorable situations such as car crashes and add arrows and notes to detail the sequence of events that caused them.
Record thoughts and ideas right in your photos
Snap for Android gives you a set of creative tools to draw and write on your images. Enhance your vacation snaps and tell your friends exactly where your room was during your last stay or which places you particularly liked on that beach. Just mark the spots right in your photos with Snap for Android.
Share images with anyone
Use the integrated Ashampoo Web upload and share unique Internet links with others. Your images will be accessible through any web browser and automatically expire after 30 days so your images won't stay online forever. Of course, Snap for Android also supports all built-in sharing capabilities including Facebook and Google+.
•Instant-ready: No manual launching required (background service)
•Notification Bar status messages
•Smart trigger: Screenshots taken through Android-default hardware key combination auto-open in Snap for Android
•System integration: Use "Open with Snap" in other apps, import and edit images through Gallery, take and modify camera snapshots
•Draw rectangle/ellipse/line shapes
•Shadow/outline support: Arrows, Texts, rectangles, ellipses, lines
•Set edited images as wallpaper in launcher
•Supports all installed sharing capabilities (Facebook, Google+, Picasa, Twitter etc.)
•Image scaling supported
•AshWeb upload: Upload images to AshWeb and share unique links
•Enable/disable Notification Bar messages
•Many additional stamps/cliparts
★No internet permission required★
Depending on your device you can use the following triggers:
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Volume-down button' for 2 seconds
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Home button' for 2 seconds
• Overlay icon
• Notification icon click
• Camera hardware button
• Long click search hardware button
• Custom shortcut
• Locale, Tasker plugin support
This screen shot app will capture screens on Android 4.0 and higher, devices with root and some not rooted devices.
Want to go to another country but do not know how to order food because of the language issue?
Want to recognize the meeting notes or business documents immediately?
Want to capture and translate the study notes or books for research purpose?
It is just few examples that how "Translate Photo" can help you.
- Support multiple languages including Asian languages
- Recognize photo/document character into text quickly only by selecting the same language in "From" and "To" droplist
- Translate photos/documents in your target language by selecting different languages in 'From" and "To" droplist
- Flexible charging model for extending the usage
- Leverage Google translation for best translation outcome
- Users can review the results and selected photos without leaving the application by clicking on the photo at the bottom of the application and "Get Result" button
Tips and Tricks:
(1) Take the photo with the focus on the text that you want to recognize / translate
(2) Do not take the photo from TV or computer monitor
(3) Try to avoid too much background color
(4) If possible, use the photo crop tool to cut unnecessary area before uploading
(5) Captured subject does not have curved surface for better accuracy
NetDrop Capture is a utility that helps users identify and diagnose network connectivity issues by automatically capturing a chunk of kernel messages from 'dmesg' when network connectivity is lost. Capture records are saved for immediate or future viewing. The size of the 'dmesg' capture chunk is configurable to suit the needs of a particular device. Users can manage capture records by deleting unneeded records.
NetDrop Capture may be configured to emit notifications upon the loss of network connectivity. The 'dmesg' capture feature can also be disabled, effectively making the utility serve solely as a notifier.
Users now have the option to save dmesg capture reports as files in external storage (such as an SD card). This allows users to copy dmesg reports off of their devices by connecting them to a computer.
NOTE: Starting with Android 4.1 (API 16), unprivileged access to 'dmesg' has been disabled. I am currently working on changing the app so that it will request root access in order to function normally, but this will require a rooted device.
This free application is very useful!
Constructive comments are appreciated as we continue to enhance this App!
camera, Camera, color, Color, Capture, capture, color capture, Color Capture, Camera Capture, camera capture, RGB, rgb, red, Red, green, Green, blue, Blue, RGB code, hex color, color code, Color Code, paint, Paint, paint color, Paint Color, image capture, image color, Image Color, color picker, Color Picker, Color Finder, color finder
More from developer
* absolutely silent operation (no shutter or autofocus sound)
* one touch access to commonly used functions
* take pictures with the volume up/down keys ("volume rocker"), the camera buttons (if present), or the trackball (if present)
* shortcut to last picture for reviewing
* support for storing EXIF GPS and orientation data
* can be set as default camera
* continuous shooting (burst mode): take pictures as long as you keep pressing the shutter button
If you have any issue with the app, please send me an e-mail with your phone model, a description of the problem and what you were doing when it happened. Otherwise I can't fix it! Thanks :-)
Supported phones: Nexus One, Nexus S, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Magic.
Nerdstalgia will allow you to see the world through the eyes of your favourite retro systems: Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, PCW, CGA (modes 0 and 1), EGA, Hercules and Gameboy... and everything is processed and displayed REALTIME! No more waiting for pictures to be "processed".
The pictures you take are saved to the "Nerdstalgia" folder in the SD Card. The application also includes a lightweight gallery to browse through the pictures without having to hook the phone to a computer.
IMPORTANT: Please be aware that this is an EXTREMELY resource intensive application. For the best performance and frame rate, make sure you're using a phone with a fast processor.
Supported phones: HTC Magic, HTC Evo, HTC Nexus One, Samsung Nexus S.
This application *might* or *might not* work in other phones. Unfortunately, I can't provide support for phones that I don't have physical access to.
If the app doesn't work, please just request a refund instead of leaving a negative comment. Hope you understand! :-)
Go through five levels of increasingly complicated regular expressions and become a RegExpert without even trying--you're officially challenged!
Offline help/reference included and always handy, so you can play everywhere. Underground? Check! No data plan? Check! On a plane? Check!
Supported phones: HTC Magic, HTC Evo, HTC Nexus One, Sony Xperia Play.
The game *might* or *might not* work in other phones. Unfortunately, I can't provide support for phones that I don't have physical access to. Hope you understand! :-)
The images have been carefully optimised for the best results, and are all own original work.
No ADs, and it can be moved to the SD card :-)
All pictures are copyrighted.