bitShark is a powerful and feature rich packet capture and analysis application for Android
It's like Wireshark for Android!
Please try the Free Trial Version of bitShark before purchasing to test compatibility with your devices
- Realtime view/inspection of incoming packets
- Network packet capture to PCAP file format from any interface (Wifi or Cellular)
- Detailed inspection of a wide range of IP networking protocols
- Supports tcpdump style capture filter syntax
- Ability to open and analyze offline PCAP files
- Built-in file browser for choosing PCAP files to open from anywhere on your device
- Detailed statistical analysis of PCAP files
- Powerful filtering architecture allows user to build complex filtered views of offline data
- Ability to export PCAP stats to PDF
- Ability to export individual packets to separate PCAP file
- Ability to reassemble and save web images from TCP streams
(works with popular apps and mobile sites like Facebook and Instagram!)
IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, HTTP, Web Images, HTML, DNS, mDNS, ICMP, ARP, Ethernet, PPP, SNAP, SLL, 802.3, 802.2, SIP, SDP, VLAN (802.1q), L2TP
Trial Version available for free here:
NOTE: This application requires ROOT permission to capture live packets.
Root is not required for offline viewing and analysis.
If you're having trouble capturing packets (crash after a few seconds of capturing) please try unchecking "Enable Live Indexing" in the Settings menu. A fix for this problem is in the works.
Using this application on Android 4.2 with full device encryption enabled or forcing the app to be moved to external storage may cause instability.
If you're having capture or installation issues please try doing a "Force Reinstall" through the new bitShark Installer activity which can be accessed through the Settings activity. Then force close the app and see if that fixes your problem.
Like bitShark on Facebook:
Follow bitShark on Twitter @bitSharkAndroid
• Quickly scan, analyze and monitor Wi-Fi (802.11) wireless networks around you with your smartphone or tablet
• Identify the WLAN access points that implement those networks
• Recognize which WiFi networks are advertised by which access points
• Analyze channel utilization, signal strength and WiFi coverage with easy to use charts and graphs
• Optimize channel selection and positioning of your access points for the best bandwidth, coverage and performance
• See SSID, BSSID, signal strength, channel, security settings and access point vendor information
• Apply filters so you can quickly focus on and analyze a particular network (SSID), access point, channel or band
• Analyze the roaming behavior of your Android device
• Configure a name for each access point
• See the WLAN security settings for each network
WiFi Insight is designed to be an easy to use WiFi analyzer for IT staff, professional network installers and tech savvy consumers to quickly analyze and understand WiFi networks operating around them. WiFi Insight is an ideal WiFi analyzer for understanding enterprise WLAN deployments where each access point advertises multiple services via multiple 802.11 radios.
WiFi Insight WiFi analyzer supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac based on the capabilities of your Android device.
WiFi Insight can analyze and monitor WLAN networks and access points from all vendors including Cisco, Aruba, Aerohive, Ruckus, Ericsson, Linksys, Netgear, Arris, Apple, Motorola, Tropos, Juniper, Avaya, D-Link, TP-Link and HP. WiFi Insight also works with access point features built into cable and DSL modems to analyze wireless aspects of Comcast Xfinity, AT&T U-Verse, Google Fiber and Cox high speed Internet services. WiFi Insight is an excellent tool if you are trying to troubleshoot or optimize your Chromecast or Fire TV connection.
WiFi Insight is a great companion tool for other WLAN test equipment, including Wireshark, AirPCAP, iperf, Aeropeek, Ixia, Veriwave, Chariot, Netstumbler and others. WiFi Insight allows you to quickly determine which channels and BSSIDs APs, eliminating the need to do trial and error packet captures to find which channel an AP is operating on.
Compare WiFi Insight to other popular WiFi analyzer apps and WiFi tools such as "WiFi Analyzer" and before deciding which one will be your go-to tool for WiFi network analysis.
WiFi Insight does not display ads.
★Smart in capture;
★Smart to deliver noise level for you, to get a sense knowledge. It means you will know directly the noise is good, okay or bad now. Not like other apps, just let you know something, but dont let you know how it related with you.
Each MMMOOO app makes you enjoy sense and quality of mobility!
Not that feature rich as Wireshark yet, but it's a powerful debugging tool especially when developing an app.
- Capture network packets and record them.
- SSL decryption using man-in-the-middle technique.
- No root required.
- Easy to use.
- Show packet in either hex or text.
You don't need to setup a dedicated proxy server like mitmproxy, Fiddler or Charles. All you need is just your Android device.
** How to get rid of PIN number **
If you want to get rid of entering PIN number on a lock screen after Packet Capture is uninstalled, it is needed to clear credential storage.
Go to OS Setting->Security->Clear credentials
You may use it to stream applications from your Linux PC, or to launch Linux installed on your Android (installing Linux is done via separate app).
Touch screen with two fingers to send right mouse button click, with three fingers to send middle button click. You can also press button on your stylus, or use Bluetooth mouse.
Swipe with two fingers to scroll documents.
Finger hover is supported on select devices. If you have Galaxy S4/Note 3 device, enable AirView in system settings to use it.
To invoke keyboard, press Back key. Non-English text input is not supported in terminal, but it works in GUI applications.
If you don't see Back key, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
If you have hardware Menu key, it will send Ctrl-Z (Undo in most apps).
To disable magnifying glass, tap Change device config during app start, select Mouse emulation → Display size → Large.
You can disable gyroscope in Mouse emulation → Advanced → Gyroscope.
You can enable portrait screen orientation and 24bpp color depth in Change device config → Video.
To set custom display number, go to Change device config → Data installation location → Specify directory → do not change directory, press OK → change parameters to XSDL :1234, press OK, where 1234 is your display number. You may also pass other parameters to Xserver using this dialog.
To connect to the display manager on your PC, add parameter -query your.PC.IP.address to the Xserver command line, then configure your display manager.
If you have XDM, you will need to remove a line starting with :0 from /etc/X11/xdm/Xservers , add * to /etc/X11/xdm/Xaccess , and set DisplayManager*authorize: false in /etc/X11/xdm/xdm-config , to disable local X server and allow connections from external IP addresses.
If you want SHM extension to work in Linux chroot - download file libandroid-shmem.so from here:
copy it to chroot, set executable flag, and execute this in chroot before other commands:
.APK file for side-loading and old versions:
With a UI optimized for both Tablets and Smartphones, ease of usability was the main design concern.
- GET & POST Requests.
- Ability to select most common content types (application/json, application/xml, etc.)
- Ability to add headers to request.
- Ability to send text based content or add parameters for x-www-form-urlencoded requests.
- Ability to view response content.
- Requests are saved to local history.
- Ability to view Response Code, Date, Content Length and Elapsed Time (In history).
- Ability to select a saved request in order to review or re-execute.
Currently only fully trusted certificates are usable when connecting via HTTPS. Self-signed certificates will not work. (Ability to work with self-signed certificates will be added in subsequent release).
Headers received in the response are not currently viewable. (Will be added in next release).
- Full Internet Access: Ability to send requests (duh!).
- View Network State: Check whether a valid connection method is available.
If you have any questions, issues or want to suggest future functionalities, please use the ‘Email Developer’ link or send email to email@example.com .
Dr Network provides well versed user interfaces for network utilities available in android platform such as Ping, Netcfg, Netstat, Tcpdump,Ifconfig, ARP Cache, IP Routing Table and IP Locator.
The application is intended to work in rooted devices with network connection. Dr Network has potential to make mobile device as network diagnostic tool.
Upgrade of Dr Network app will come up with more useful add-on functionalities. Please check back soon...
- Live View
- Event View, Browse events, max 8 events in Free Version
- Android compatible
- Unlimited video on 3G/4G and wifi
- Complete privacy for your streams, link is made directly to your device
- Landscape and portrait mode, full size/stretch
- Push notifications on new events
- Multiple Servers in Pro version
- https access
- no Ads
- full access to unlimited events
NetDrop Capture is a utility that helps users identify and diagnose network connectivity issues by automatically capturing a chunk of kernel messages from 'dmesg' when network connectivity is lost. Capture records are saved for immediate or future viewing. The size of the 'dmesg' capture chunk is configurable to suit the needs of a particular device. Users can manage capture records by deleting unneeded records.
NetDrop Capture may be configured to emit notifications upon the loss of network connectivity. The 'dmesg' capture feature can also be disabled, effectively making the utility serve solely as a notifier.
Users now have the option to save dmesg capture reports as files in external storage (such as an SD card). This allows users to copy dmesg reports off of their devices by connecting them to a computer.
NOTE: Starting with Android 4.1 (API 16), unprivileged access to 'dmesg' has been disabled. I am currently working on changing the app so that it will request root access in order to function normally, but this will require a rooted device.
Go through five levels of increasingly complicated regular expressions and become a RegExpert without even trying--you're officially challenged!
Offline help/reference included and always handy, so you can play everywhere. Underground? Check! No data plan? Check! On a plane? Check!
Supported phones: HTC Magic, HTC Evo, HTC Nexus One, Sony Xperia Play.
The game *might* or *might not* work in other phones. Unfortunately, I can't provide support for phones that I don't have physical access to. Hope you understand! :-)
Nerdstalgia will allow you to see the world through the eyes of your favourite retro systems: Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, PCW, CGA (modes 0 and 1), EGA, Hercules and Gameboy... and everything is processed and displayed REALTIME! No more waiting for pictures to be "processed".
The pictures you take are saved to the "Nerdstalgia" folder in the SD Card. The application also includes a lightweight gallery to browse through the pictures without having to hook the phone to a computer.
IMPORTANT: Please be aware that this is an EXTREMELY resource intensive application. For the best performance and frame rate, make sure you're using a phone with a fast processor.
Supported phones: HTC Magic, HTC Evo, HTC Nexus One, Samsung Nexus S.
This application *might* or *might not* work in other phones. Unfortunately, I can't provide support for phones that I don't have physical access to.
If the app doesn't work, please just request a refund instead of leaving a negative comment. Hope you understand! :-)
* absolutely silent operation (no shutter or autofocus sound)
* one touch access to commonly used functions
* take pictures with the volume up/down keys ("volume rocker"), the camera buttons (if present), or the trackball (if present)
* shortcut to last picture for reviewing
* support for storing EXIF GPS and orientation data
* can be set as default camera
* continuous shooting (burst mode): take pictures as long as you keep pressing the shutter button
If you have any issue with the app, please send me an e-mail with your phone model, a description of the problem and what you were doing when it happened. Otherwise I can't fix it! Thanks :-)
Supported phones: Nexus One, Nexus S, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Magic.
The images have been carefully optimised for the best results, and are all own original work.
No ADs, and it can be moved to the SD card :-)
All pictures are copyrighted.