* Try the free version before buying or ask for refund from Play Store within 15 minutes of purchase *
* Simplest way to capture your device's screen and share with friends.
* Developers can use it to take screen shots of their android applications.
* Easy to use interface.
* Option to save images in png or jpg formats.
Screen Capture, Screenshot, Capture Screen, Capture It, Shot It, Take a Shot
NOTE: To remove superuser permission toast message from your screenshots, goto your "superuser permissions" app and disable toast messages.
It is a screen memo application that allows you to use the mobile phone screen memo function on your smartphone.
You can save your favorite web pages in its entirety and read them offline any time.
It is simple and anyone can use it easily.
It is a free screen memo application, [ Screen Capture Memo ].
- Save web pages in its entirety (saves in HTML)
- Save web pages as images (saves as screen captures)
- Access the application from standard browsers to save pages (user-specified)
- Save directly with the browser provided by the application
- Manage saved pages
* Convenient way to use it
- If you save your favorite pages, you can view the pages even if you have closed the windows.
- You can view the saved pages even when there is no connection.
- When you want to make a memo about the information of a page while you are browsing the internet, you can access the screen memo function directly.
* How to access the application on standard browsers
1. Load the website that you want to capture.
2. Click on the menu button.
3. Select [ Others ].
4. Select [ Share the page ].
5. Select [ Screen Capture Memo ].
NetDrop Capture is a utility that helps users identify and diagnose network connectivity issues by automatically capturing a chunk of kernel messages from 'dmesg' when network connectivity is lost. Capture records are saved for immediate or future viewing. The size of the 'dmesg' capture chunk is configurable to suit the needs of a particular device. Users can manage capture records by deleting unneeded records.
NetDrop Capture may be configured to emit notifications upon the loss of network connectivity. The 'dmesg' capture feature can also be disabled, effectively making the utility serve solely as a notifier.
Users now have the option to save dmesg capture reports as files in external storage (such as an SD card). This allows users to copy dmesg reports off of their devices by connecting them to a computer.
NOTE: Starting with Android 4.1 (API 16), unprivileged access to 'dmesg' has been disabled. I am currently working on changing the app so that it will request root access in order to function normally, but this will require a rooted device.
It's simple to use, All you have to do is point the camera at an object and tap the screen and you'll have the color information of that object.
It also has an additional feature to add a color to a library, for later viewing.
More from developer
* absolutely silent operation (no shutter or autofocus sound)
* one touch access to commonly used functions
* take pictures with the volume up/down keys ("volume rocker"), the camera buttons (if present), or the trackball (if present)
* shortcut to last picture for reviewing
* support for storing EXIF GPS and orientation data
* can be set as default camera
* continuous shooting (burst mode): take pictures as long as you keep pressing the shutter button
If you have any issue with the app, please send me an e-mail with your phone model, a description of the problem and what you were doing when it happened. Otherwise I can't fix it! Thanks :-)
Supported phones: Nexus One, Nexus S, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Magic.
Nerdstalgia will allow you to see the world through the eyes of your favourite retro systems: Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, PCW, CGA (modes 0 and 1), EGA, Hercules and Gameboy... and everything is processed and displayed REALTIME! No more waiting for pictures to be "processed".
The pictures you take are saved to the "Nerdstalgia" folder in the SD Card. The application also includes a lightweight gallery to browse through the pictures without having to hook the phone to a computer.
IMPORTANT: Please be aware that this is an EXTREMELY resource intensive application. For the best performance and frame rate, make sure you're using a phone with a fast processor.
Supported phones: HTC Magic, HTC Evo, HTC Nexus One, Samsung Nexus S.
This application *might* or *might not* work in other phones. Unfortunately, I can't provide support for phones that I don't have physical access to.
If the app doesn't work, please just request a refund instead of leaving a negative comment. Hope you understand! :-)
Go through five levels of increasingly complicated regular expressions and become a RegExpert without even trying--you're officially challenged!
Offline help/reference included and always handy, so you can play everywhere. Underground? Check! No data plan? Check! On a plane? Check!
Supported phones: HTC Magic, HTC Evo, HTC Nexus One, Sony Xperia Play.
The game *might* or *might not* work in other phones. Unfortunately, I can't provide support for phones that I don't have physical access to. Hope you understand! :-)
The images have been carefully optimised for the best results, and are all own original work.
No ADs, and it can be moved to the SD card :-)
All pictures are copyrighted.