**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Since launching in late 2013, the app has been downloaded over 300,000 times across all platforms and is being used by Arriva customers on a daily basis. It also now provides real-time updates for all of the Arriva Bus fleet. So, in a situation when things are unfortunately not running to plan, you can use the app to know when and how we can still get you to your destination.
Find out more at www.arrivabus.co.uk/app
This will help you plan how to get from A to B. It can detect where you are and plan from there, or you can tell it where you want your journey to begin. It will work from postcodes, bus stop name, or place names.
This will default to your current location, but you can set it to show any starting point, and it will show you a map of your route with the buses actually moving along the route.
It will either use your current location or you can input a different bus stop to start from, and it will tell you the time of the next bus from that bus stop.
In this section you will be able to manage favourite places and trips.
This will link you through to the Arriva m-ticket app, which will enable you to buy tickets on your mobile phone.
You are in Rome and you need to know when the next bus is coming ? or find the nearest bus stop ? or what is the bus route of a line ?
Probus Rome is the leading Android application that answers to these questions.
With more than 195.000 users Probus Rome allows you to:
• easily have realtime waiting times at your finger tips
• manage your favourite geolocalized bus stop list
• plan your journey with the public transport (bus, underground, train)
• show bus route maps and connections
• search for nearby Atac bus stops
• show departure timetables
• search for nearby ticket offices
• see live travel news
• see realtime tweets from RomaMobilità and InfoAtac
• easy and simple user interface
• favourite stops list at your finger tips
• over 8600 searchable Atac stops in Rome
• GPS for a better data accuracy
• essential day-to-day application for locals,students,tourists for the public local transportation use.
• constantly updated,developed and improved
• attention and care to user requests
★ Stefano Arnone "The best app for live bus info Easy to play with, lots of info and it works! Indeed the best app on the market!"
★ Yabebal T. "The best app for rome public transport!"
★ Naomi C. "Great app Really useful to know when buses are coming. Easy to use with a lot of info."
★ Jennifer C. "Brilliant app. This app helped us plan our routes and got us back every time we found ourselves somewhere unfamiliar. Really flexible - you can plan a route ahead, or search for stops nearby, or key in a bus number to see all the stops on the route. It suggests different routes depending on low, medium or high walking preferences."
★ Nicko Ad. "Cool. Its make me riding a bus easier"
Probus Rome requires an Internet connection to retrieve the realtime bus waiting times and journey planner.
Probus Rome is an unofficial application and uses datas provided by muoversiaroma.it (Roma Servizi per la Mobilità) and is not responsible at all of the accuracy of waiting times and journey planner results.
Data source: ATAC, Roma Mobilità ( ATAC Autobus, Bus Roma, ATAC Metropolitana, Metro Roma)
For bug or suggestions do not hesitate to email to email@example.com. Each report will be carefully considered to improve Probus Rome in every aspects.
Aparcamientos, paradas de taxi, estado del tráfico, gasolineras, y mucho más estará siempre disponible en su teléfono para ofrecerle la mejor experiencia.
La aplicación está desarrollada y organizada para acceder a las tablas de horarios lo más rápidamente posible. Necesita conexión a internet para obtener la información, que se extrae directamente de la web pública de Transportes Rober: http://www.transportesrober.com
EXENCIÓN DE RESPONSABILIDAD: Esta aplicación se distribuye con la intención de proporcionar una herramienta útil, pero sin ningún tipo de garantía, ni siquiera la garantía implícita de comercialización o idoneidad para un propósito particular. No se trata de una aplicación oficial de Transportes Rober, sino que sirve los datos a los que cualquiera puede acceder en la web anterior. Por favor, úsala bajo tu propia responsabilidad.
Al entrar en la aplicación, se muestra un formulario a través del cual introducir el número de parada y los botones para realizar la consulta o para añadirla a los favoritos.
Justo debajo se nos muestra la lista de favoritos almacenada previamente. De esta forma se nos facilita el acceso a los horarios de paradas que normalmente consultamos. Al pulsar sobre un favorito se realiza la consulta a ese número de parada ya almacenado.
Podemos hacer una consulta en cualquier momento tecleando el número de parada y pulsando en el botón de Consultar (lupa).
Una vez hayamos indicado el número de parada, podemos añadirla como favorita con el botón de Favorito (estrella).
La última opción muestra información acerca de la aplicación y ayuda sobre su uso.
I am so Happy to present this application for you, which is the result of my hard work for 4 weeks. Typing the database alone took more than 3 weeks. If you like this application please give a good rating and share it with your friends as they too can utilize this(share app button is available in this application). If the application does not work in your device please don't give a poor rating instead send me a mail at "firstname.lastname@example.org".Thank You.
If you like this application please give a good rating and share it with friends in Facebook. Click the link below. Thank You.
If you find this Application useful, You may pay me some money by recharging my mobile (07560983431- Idea Kerala Circle) with any amount as You wish.
MovilBur es una aplicación gratuita y fácil de utilizar para desplazarse por la ciudad de Burgos. Contiene información acerca de las líneas de autobuses, paradas de taxi, puntos de bicibur, gasolineras, parkings y zonas azules de la ciudad. Con esta aplicación sabremos cómo desplazarnos de un punto a otro de la ciudad.
- Listado de las líneas de autobuses y detalles de horarios
- Listado de las paradas de taxi
- Listado de los puntos de bicibur y su estado actual
- Listado de las gasolineras
- Listado de los parkings
- Listado de las zonas azules
- Listado de aparcamientos para personas de movilidad reducida
- Listado agrupado en categorías de los puntos más relevantes de la ciudad
- Sistema para calcular las distintas posibilidades de desplazamiento de un punto a otro de la ciudad
- Sistema de favoritos para guardar tus servicios preferidos
- Información sobre tarifas, teléfonos, planos, formas de solicitud...
- Display the bus arriving to a stop in real time
- Display the paths of a bus
- Display the departures from a bus terminus, in the current day
- View bus routes on a map, containing all the stops
- Manage favorite stops, adding a description to each stop
- Display the ticket offices near a given address
- View the last 20 tweets @InfoAtac and @romamobilita
- Calculate the route to be followed by public transport between two addresses
- View the latest news on mobility in Rome
- Manage groups of stops
- Add shortcuts to your favorite stops on the main screen of the device
Data is retrieved from muoversiaroma.it and displayed in the application.
The application is not affiliated in any way to Atac SpA or Agenzia della Mobilità di Roma.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
• You will see what stops have around you.
• Calculate your routes.
• Consult your timeouts bus.
• Inform the entire network of lines and stops.
• Set your favorite stops and have them always at hand.
You can also:
• Customize your profile and we will notify you if there is any issues on your line.
• Have acoustic information of timeouts.
• Capture codes at stops to automatically locate you in the place where you are.
• Check your transport card balance.
• Use the new service of alarms.
All of this and much more!!
Send us your suggestions
You just need to enter the bus stop code (you'll see it at the bus shelter) and you'll be able to check how much time is left for all the lines that reach your bus stop, and their routes. Don't worry if you don't know the bus stop code, you can also select the stop from the map.
Other things you can do with the application:
• See the nearest bus stops
• See which lines stop on each bus stop
• See the route for each line, and transfers with other lines
• Save favorite stops so you can check them easily
• Search stops by name, city, line and operator company
• Check public transportation tickets and fares
• Or add a widget to your home screen so you don't even need to open the app
This service works for all TMB and AMB stops, so it includes all the following service operators: Authosa, Baixbus (Mohn, Oliveras, Rosanbus), SGMT, Soler i Sauret, TCC, TMB and TUSGSAL. This applications includes bus stops from the following towns in the Metropolitan Area: Barcelona, Badalona, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Castelldefels, Cornellà de Llobregat, El Prat de Llobregat, Esplugues de Llobregat, Gavà, Montcada i Reixac, Montgat, Sant Adrià de Besòs, Sant Boi de Llobregat, Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Sant Joan Despí, Sant Just Desvern, Santa Coloma de Cervelló, Santa Coloma de Gramenet, Tiana and Viladecans. It is similar to the AMBtempsbus and iBus systems, but it is more complete.
The creators of this app have no relationship with these companies. Data is obtained from these operators, and may be inaccurate.
Warning: Widgets will stop working if you move the application to the SD card. It's a technical limitation in Android, so if you want to add widgets, you need to move the application to your internal storage.
• Location: locating the nearest bus stop and your position on the map.
• Files access: required for caching parts of the map.
• In-app billing: if you wish, you can donate to the project
This data stream provides information on tube and bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops and stations.
The app also features a comprehensive journey planner, allowing users to plan any journey across London.
Live Bus countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Live Tube countdown. View live information on when the next tube is due at 300+ stations across London
Live Journey Planner. Using a comprehensive planning section, easily plot your journey across London
Tube Status. View live information on the status of the tube including any weekend closures
Favourites. Add a tube station or bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View .View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Accessibility Options. Users can also alter the size of the text to a more personal taste
The application menu is very simple, you can:
- Navigate the different lines (urban, nocturnal and others) to know their stops and official schedules.
- Manage your favorite stops in the order you want.
- Direct access to search stops. If you know the number of the stop (all the stops for the EMT have an identifier), you will see the bus lines that stop, add it to your favorites list or directly consult in real time the next arrivals (requires you have the connection network enabled).
Hope it likes.
The app allows you to:
- ROUTE PLANNER: view your jorney on map and choose how to reach your destination using real-time information about bus and road congestion
- BUS WAITING TIMES AND ROUTES: view your bus route on map and check waiting times at your bus stop
- POINTS OF INTERESTS: find the point of interest (pharmacies, garages and more) closer to you
- NEWS: latest news on public and private mobility
In addition, you can use the same credentials of muoversiaroma.it to bookmark bus lines or bus stops.
- search Trenitalia, Italo, Trenord and many other trains
- detailed infos about trains status
- complete view of all types of available tickets
- possible to sort results by ticket price
- direct links to purchase tickets directly from the train companies
- list of all stops, with arrival and departure times
- map of the journey with all stops
- optimized for tablets (with dual-pane in landscape)
- possible to share the details of a trip (via email, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.)
- app available in multiple languages
Our App will change the way you live in Rome!
Thanks to the work of an expert team of developers, Roma Bus App is one of the most downloaded (over 700.000 users) and loved application. Most of our users are people who don’t have time to waste!
Roma Bus is a project designed to simplify the use of public transportation in Rome. It offers you all the necessary information to arrive at your final destination with no stress. If you are tired to waste your time at the bus stop, arriving late at work or on a appointment, this is the app tailored for you!
Roma Bus gives you the chance to:
• Check in real time the waiting time of the line you choosed;
• View the actual route of the bus;
• Know all the stops around you - through an interactive map system that detects your location providing not only the nearest stops, but all the lines that pass through each one of them (with the related waiting times);
• Have a friend during your journey. Ask MeMo information on upcoming stops. Give him the number of the bus on which you are traveling!
• Read the latest NEWS: in case of strikes, direction changing, route closed or difficulties on traffic in different situations like football matches or big events RomaBus informs you and helps you to calculate your alternative route;
• Have a whole page with your favorite stops - to add a new favorite stop, mark it "with the heart”;
• You can also check the waiting time of the night buses. Only RomaBus app is updated 24h.
Follow Roma Bus on the main social networks!
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roma-Bus/456074001080266
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/RomaBus_App
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/romabus_app/
Send tips, comments, photos and videos!
Roma Bus’s team will be happy to answer your questions and analyze your suggestions. We will solve your problems and keep you informed of updates and system improvements.
"Unbelievable, finally an App that works!!! I live in Tor Vergata, and I have never felt so close to the center of Rome!!!" Francis R.
"Accurate and timely! Absolutely recommended, I've tried a lot of apps like this one but so far it is the only one that I've never been disappointed of! Thanks RomaBus, Thanks Atac ! : - )" Anthony F.
"In Rome has no rival! Thank to you now I sleep half an hour longer!!!! ; )" Lorenza P.
“I’m wondering, how I used to get around Rome before?? :) I can’t live without it anymore!!! RomaBus you are my best friend!!!" Arianna S.
• Android 2.2 or higher;
• Internet access;
• Location services active.
Now on the main platforms:
- Android: mobile.memovo.com/index_android.html
- iOS: mobile.memovo.com/index_iOS.html
- Windows Phone: mobile.memovo.com
The realtime info are provided by the mobility agency of Rome ( muoversi a roma ) - Atac.
Without pressing any button, you could see the buses moving on the map.
- View the route and location of each bus stop for each urban bus line.
- Get the estimated waiting time for the next bus at each bus stop.
- Add and sync your favorite stops.
- Offers and promotions
It has never been so quick and easy to know how much time remains for the arrival of the next bus.
Tell us what you think and how you think the app could be improved.
WUL4Bus Cordoba is a free application that is not linked by any way to Aucorsa (Urban Transport of Cordoba, Spain)
Los horarios y líneas están actualizados a Mayo de 2015.
Esta aplicación es una utilidad para aquellos usuarios del servicio de autobuses urbanos de Burgos.
En ella se puede visualizar toda la información de horarios, recorridos y transbordos de todas las líneas existentes.