«Save the bunny!» is a turn-based puzzle game.
You are Merlin the bunny, and you are trapped in a maze with other animals that want to catch you. For every movement you do, the dogs Lucio and Shadow move two times! And the fox Tedd moves three times! And sometimes there are two of them at the same time! Will you reach your burrow without being caught?
• Progress through multiple scenarios
• Almost 200 levels
• Three different enemies
• Play versus one or two enemies at the same time
• Earn carrots to buy hints. If you are stuck in a level, you can get a hint with your next best movement.
• No ads
Code by @_pabloalba_
Graphics by @elhombretecla
«Save the bunny!» is free to download and play, and has no ads. It is free (libre) software under Apache License
Version 2.0. You can get the source code at:
Special thanks to:
• BadLogicGames and their awesome libgdx library (https://libgdx.badlogicgames.com/)
• Robert Abbott and his game "Theseus and the minotaur" that inspired this one (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theseus_and_the_Minotaur)