SWADroid is an application to access some SWAD functionalities (http://openswad.org) on Android mobile devices. It is free software, which means that anyone with sufficient knowledge can expand or improve it.
--- IMPORTANT ---
In order to receive notifications correctly without long delays, it is necessary to deactivate Battery Optimization for SWADroid:
1. Go to device Settings
2. Click on Battery
3. Click on the three menu buttons located in the upper right corner
4. Click on Battery optimization
5. Click on “Not optimized” and select “All applications”
6. Search for SWADroid and click on it
7. Choose the option "Do not optimize" and click on Done
--- IMPORTANT ---
The application allows:
- Read notifications
- Take self-assessment exams
- Send and reply to messages
- Check the ratings
- Group registration
- File download
- Post notices (teachers only)
- List by means of QR codes or barcodes and also manually with sending of assistances to SWAD (teachers only)
- Generate the QR code associated with the nickname configured in SWAD
- Password recovery
- Information about the subjects
- Create user accounts
Notifications allow us to be aware of the news in SWAD (messages, notices, forums, calls, etc.) in a very fast and comfortable way, consuming very little bandwidth and without the need to identify ourselves each time (the identification is saved in the application settings).
The self-assessment tests can be downloaded when the mobile is connected, and once downloaded, we can perform all the tests we want without the need for connection.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For the self-assessment tests of a subject to be available on the mobile, a teacher of the subject has to activate this possibility in SWAD> Assessment> Test configuration.