The application provides access to relevant information about the University of Valencia and includes the following services:
Access to the corporate directory of the University, which includes the contact information about the centers and services of the University, as well as searching the staff directory.
Geographical location of University buildings on all campuses.
Information on Degree and Master Studies.
Access to the news website of the University.
Access to the University TV and Radio channels from the mobile.
Receiving messages from the University integrated with the device notification system.
Area for students, including:
Information about the subjects enrolled (teaching guide, teachers, classroom location).
The class timetable.
The application is available in three languages: Valencian, Spanish and English.
For any suggestions or queries about the tool send an email message to: email@example.com
This highly stimulating "Award Winning" memory App will show you how to learn Valencian verbs and their "key" conjugations 7 times faster than any other traditional method. Also with full pronounciation from a native Valencian speaker this App is perfectly suited for students of all levels.
● Pronunciation by a native speaker.
● Most effective method
● Colour memory pictures
● Native index translation
● Skill button to test ability.
● Most commonly used verbs
● Perfect for all age groups.
● For beginners to advanced.
● Will stimulate your memory.
● Very easy to use.
● Award winning brand.
View a map of each campus and all of the listed buildings. This map includes a GPS location of where you are in respect to the campus facilities.
Keep up-to-date with all of the Valencia College news updates with a simple RSS connection to the Valencia News Web site.
Check your grades on the go! Have easy access to view your grades anytime and from anywhere.
Know your schedule and stick to it without question.
Never feel in the dark about your account balance. This app will give you the peace of mind that you expect and deserve when wanting to know where you stand with your account balance.
Search for faculty and staff contact information with our directory search.
Get the latest Atlas Announcements.
- download all educational apps
-downloads educational games
-have links to all top websites on net.
-app provide special offers,
-Website Designing Services,
-Mobile Application Designing Service,
-online/Offline net courses,
-Computer/Mobile Accessories & books in Mens Shoppy.
- educational videos for Engineering & ITI Students
- educational videos for Fitter
- educational apps for machinist
- fun educational videos for Turner
- educational video and apps for engineers
- educational ITI videos free
- teacher apps
- teacher videos
- learning with fun
- educational video for automobile engg
- educational videos for polytechnic
- learning videos for mechanical engineer
- recognize education app
- educational videos for diploma engineering
- train memory
- improve Knowladge.
Educational videos are advanced videos explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of videos may be used in an educational environment. Educational videos are videos that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning as they play.
This educational app is developed by-
ADHIRAJ MOBILE- Manoj Dole
Download more educational Apps -
· View current cafeteria account balances for all of your students
· Securely deposit funds into the account(s) of your choice
· Monitor which items are being purchased in the school cafeteria
· Upload your student’s photograph(s)
***Requires Camera/Mic permission***
· View payment history for your account
Teachers use ClassDojo to give their students instant, positive encouragement during class. Teachers choose and customize behaviors that matter most, and then award a student in class Dojo points when a skill is demonstrated. Best of all, teachers can engage parents with ClassDojo progress reports and instant messaging so they can stay involved in their child’s success at school.
Parents can see how their child is doing in real-time, and chat with teachers easily and safely using ClassDojo Messaging. Teachers love sending broadcast reminders to all parents at once, but also private, meaningful communications like text messages, photos, and voice notes so that parents are connected to the classroom without the hassle of emails and school newsletters.
Students can also create their own accounts, customize their Dojo avatars, and review their own performance for self-reflection while in school or at home.
Unlike most classroom management organizers and class planners, ClassDojo can be used on any device: Android tablets and phones, laptops, iPhones, iPads, as well as smartboards - and its syncs seamlessly across all of them in real time! The ClassDojo Support Team is available around the clock if you ever need help, too!
Teacher Gradebookis a friendly, powerful and great Android app for teachers to manage students grades. It is a digital gradebook for teachers.
I am a teacher that develops the app in my spare time..
Designed specially for Tablets but it also works on smartphones.
The app can be protected with a password and database is encrypted, so in case you lose your device, the personal students' data is safe.
- Specially designed for Tablets
- PDF and CSV export
- Weekly Schedule/Timetable
- Encrypted database: your data is safe even if you lose it.
- Manage Students: Add / modify / delete students, add comments
- Grades and activities management
- Pick a random student: useful to ask the students
- Cell Colors: set a color the whole column, a whole row or a single cell
- Color Grades / Marks: assign colors to the grades according to their value
- Different types of grades: Numeric grades, counter grades, free text grades, icon grades and calculated grades (allow automatic calculations of assigning a weight)
- Grade symbols: add / edit / delete different ways to view the grades. Example: Outstanding, Remarkable, A, A+, F, etc...
- Icons: icons can be assigned to the cells, and student activities. The teacher gives the meaning that wants to a particular icon.
- Allows you to create groups of students or subjects.
- Creates assessments / quarters / terms / trimesters
- International: adapting the educational system of different countries
- Attendance: Absence, Delays, Justified absence, Justified delay
- Student's grade reporting
- Backups: Manual backups locally and in the Cloud, Automatic local Backups, Auto backup in Google Play: retrieve all data in case you lose your phone or tablet.
- Import students from a CSV file.
- Classroom diary: annotations for each group or subject.
** Visit the oficial web: http://www.teachernotebook.net
** TRANSLATION HELP: If you want to contribute to translate this app to your language mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org **
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/114846341726421534021
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cuadernoprofeso
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Teacher-Notebook-Cuaderno-Profesor/544794855653425
Nueva versión esemtia Aula 2.0: ya puede realizar desde su dispositivo móvil las principales funciones de su gestión académica diaria.
Con esemtia Aula 2.0 tendrá conexión directa a la información de edu. Con acceso fácil e intuitivo, le ofrece información en tiempo real, actualizada y de gran utilidad para la comunicación con todos sus contactos y la gestión académica y pedagógica.
*PRINCIPALES FUNCIONALIDADES EN esemtia Aula 2.0:
- Introduzca calificaciones. Ya puede crear criterios y pruebas desde esemtia Aula para su posterior evaluación. También puede añadir observaciones a las calificaciones.
- Asigne tareas a los alumnos (seguimiento por profesor). Notificaciones en pantalla de inicio para realizar el seguimiento de las tareas pendiente de entrega.
- Pase lista desde la pantalla de inicio.
- Acepte o rechace de la justificación de faltas de los alumnos de los que es tutor.
-Reciba notificaciones PUSH(GCM), ya no habrá que conectarse a la aplicación para comprobar si tenemos nueva información (al recibir un mensaje, justificar una falta por parte de un familiar, etc.)
-Mejoras en la mensajería:
Eliminación de mensajes desde la bandeja de entrada.
Posibilidad de volver a marcar el mensaje como no leído.
Mejoras en la pantalla de selección de destinatarios
- Soporte para el seguimiento de preescolar configurable.
- Renovación estética y mejoras notables en el rendimiento de la aplicación.
IMPORTANTE: Para poder utilizar esta aplicación móvil es necesario que su centro escolar utilice edu de esemtia como plataforma de gestión escolar.
¿Ya utiliza edu en su gestión diaria?
SÍ, soy usuario de edu. En este caso, puede acceder a la aplicación esemtia Aula 2.0 a través de las claves de usuario y la contraseña con las que accede desde su ordenador habitual.
NO soy usuario de edu. Si su centro escolar no utiliza todavía edu de esemtia como plataforma para la gestión escolar, puede recomendarla poniéndose en contacto con nosotros a través del siguiente mail email@example.com o bien visitando la página del desarrollador.
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
- Ready for immediate use
Giving a class, lecture or presentation? Use the clickest app on your Android, and have your audience respond with any web enabled computer or personal device.
- Automated Ease
Application start up, Class creation, Choose activity and begin. It is that easy!
- Visual Presentation
Touch to aggregate results into easy-to-understand graphs. Use a projector to display, or save and share to SNS from your device.
- Class Creation and Management
- 4 quiz options
True/False, Yes/No, A/B/C/D, 1 to 9
- Gather responses
- Tally and graph results in realtime
- Save graphs to Gallery
- Export results data and graphs to email
- Share / Download questions
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* square root, cube and higher roots (hold root key)
* exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* trigonometric functions sin p/2, cos 30°, ...
* hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* scientific notation (enable in menu)
* percent mode
* save/load history
* multiple functions graphing
* implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* polar graphs (r=cos2?)
* parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* function roots and critical points on a graph, tap legend to turn on and off (top left corner), use menu to display as a list
* graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* tracing function values and slopes
* scrollable and resizable graphs
* pinch to zoom
* fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* function tables
* save graphs as images
* save tables as csv
* simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* approximate roots of higher polynomials
* systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* polynomial long division
* polynomial expansion, factoring
* matrix and vector operations
* dot product (hold *), cross product
* determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* user defined constants and functions (PRO)
* save/load expressions
- Easy set timetable, simple and flexible.
- A journal for each subject (papers, exams, etc.)
- A general journal
- You can record tasks performed in the Journal of the subject
- You can include any Google Calendar diary entry (recall exams, papers, etc.)
- You can create visual cues for each subject (something to remember for the next class for example).
- You can keep track of the ratings for each subject
- You have a record of the course where you can include a description and shortcut buttons (blog teacher, phone, email, etc.)
- You can create a button for direct access to a shared document that by her teacher update the household chores, test dates, etc.
If you have any questions or suggestions you can email from within the application, you will be delighted.
- Evaluation: Mark with icons, colours, numbers, letters, etc. Create your own assessment criteria! (Valid for all educational levels).
- Simple and intuitive students attendance control: Create as many attendance charts as you need. You can control who attends the lesson in just a few seconds.
- Diary: You don’t have to take any paper. Write down everything you need and you will always have it on hand in 4EDU.
- Post-it: Have your own board of reminders and customize its colours. You may create as many boards as you need. It couldn’t be easier!
- Graphic reports: Have a look and be aware of your classroom’s rhythm.
- PDF: Generate documents and send or save them in the cloud.
- Messaging: Send homework, reports, videos or other documents to your students or directly to their parents.
- Timetable: Look in depth through your subjects and have everything under control.
- Colours, notes, etc.… TOTAL CUSTOMIZATION!
Discover all that 4EDU can do for you.