- Check your balance & Data Usage
- Top Up
- Balance Transfer to another Telenor Myanmar mobile subscriber
- Check and subscribe the Offers from Telenor Myanmar
- Find the Stores in Mandalay, Nay Pyi Taw and Yangon.
- Call to Call Center
- App is available in both English and Myanmar language
* Widget som visar saldo på kontantkort och använt belopp för abonnemang.
* App för att skicka Web-SMS, stöd för MinaSidor-konton med flera kopplade telefonnummer.
Kräver registrering på Telenors Mina Sidor.
Om du har några problem med appen får du gärna kontakta mig så hjälper jag till.
Only avalable in swedish.
Caller ID + is a Caller ID / Call Log launcher for Contacts+ - a FREE ‘all in one’ contacts, dialer, caller ID & call log app. Key features include:
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS, BLOCK SPAMMERS
Block unwanted people via caller ID & block. Whether it’s a call or sms - you’re always in control over the people you connect with.
PROTECT YOUR CONTACTS
Advanced Backup & sync makes it easy to backup your contacts, messages and call logs so you’ll never lose them again.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
Above all, your contacts are yours and are never shared with anyone. You can customize and select which features to use, change themes and adjust it to fit your needs. We even added dedicated launchers such as Call log + to help you get directly to your preferred screens in the app.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US:
We’d love to know you better & listen to your feedback at:
Know more about Contacts+ through our blog & FAQ: http://www.contactspls.com/faq
* Contacts Plus uses Wi-Fi / data to send free text messages to other Contacts+ users and for caller ID and spam block. Carrier charges may apply
This application requires some permissions,
- READ_CONTACTS : To read call logs.
- WRITE_CONTACTS / MODIFY_PHONE_STATE : Reset call logs with 'Missed-Call flag' and write it.
- CALL_PHONE : To call phone your selected history logs.
- INTERNET : View ads(AdMob program), to send error logs(Error logs saved to external storage).
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION : View ads(Admob program)
- READ_PHONE_STATE : To use phone state(IDLE/CALLS/HANG UP)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : To save error logs.
THIS IS NOT AD-FREE SOFTWARE. IF YOU WANT TO AD-FREE SOFTWARE, PLEASE USE 'Call History PRO'!.
- This app filters incoming ,outgoing and missed(rejected) Calls.
- Also provide separate list for incoming, outgoing and missed call when you select any record from the log and it provides the statistics data.
- Can hide the contact identity from the settings if you don’t want to show user’s name and photo sometimes.
- Show the date, time and duration in the logs.
- Display total duration for a selected user in detail screen.
- User can send direct Message to the selected contact number from the log.
- User can make a direct Call to the selected contact number from the history record.
- It is very useful application when you want to record more than 500 logs because default Android app stores only 500 call history data.
- You can delete the unwanted data from the application.
- It is also providing facility to reset the complete logs
* ways to clump contacts and numbers
* contact photos
* swipeable tabs
* long press for various options (texting specifically)
Okily, dokily, the ads rundown:
Tap for Tap: http://www.appbrain.com/stats/libraries/details/tapfortap/tap-for-tap
AppFlood: http://www.appbrain.com/stats/libraries/details/papaya_offer/papaya-offer ( http://appflood.com/ )
The most intuitive, useful and well designed call statistics app on the market!
This is a 2 in 1 app: It is a detailed call log and it provides statistics as well.
Ever wanted to know who you call the most? Who calls you the most? How much do you speak a month? This app not only keeps track of your calls, it creates detailed statistics and charts for you!
Unlike other similar apps this app logs all your calls! What does that mean? The phones store only a number of calls (around 400-500) in the memory. This means, with other apps you are still stuck with the call log of around the last one or two months! But with this app, you can store your calls forever, making as real statistics as possible. Isn’t this the point of these apps?
The app does not run in the background, which saves you battery! The call log will refresh every time you open the application, or refresh it manually from the menu.
* Saves and shows all calls, not just the last 500, like other call log apps
* Shows statistics and charts
* Pie chart: breakdown of incoming, outgoing and missed calls
* Bar chart: breakdown of the 5 most caller/called contacts (by duration and number of calls)
* View (Incoming, outgoing, missed, all calls)
* Detailed call history of contacts
* Sort by alphabet or date
* Filter by date
* You can filter the calls by many many filters:
-last 30 days
-last 7 days
-between ANY dates
-all, incoming, outgoing, missed calls
-sort by alphabet or date
* Export call log to .csv file
* Runs offline
Still to come:
* More filter settings
* More customization settings
* Create image from graph and post to Facebook
* More charts (e.g. which day do you speak the most)
* and lots of other things!
This app is not
* a call log editor. Don't expect to modify the call log.
* a message log. A similar sms log app will come soon!
**Customer satisfaction is important to us. If you have any problems with the app, any development ideas or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer as soon as possible, usually withing 24 hours.
Storage: The call log database is saved on the sd card, as well as the exported csv file.
Your personal information: Reading contacts
Services that cost you money: Option to call a contact from the application
1. Add a fake call log to your phone's call log:
- Fake call entry with anyone from your contacts list
- Fake call from or to an unknown caller
- Fake call from or to a private number
- Fake call from any number that is not in your contacts list
2. Choose the date, time and duration of the fake call log entry
3. Choose if the fake call should be an incoming, outgoing or a missed call
Special feature: The application is called FCL after the installation so that it doesn't raise suspicion! Once you get into the app you can see its real name :)
Works great with Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean!
NEW: Now with additional features:
1. Schedule a fake call log for later time
2. Schedule multiple fake call log entries
3. Edit already scheduled but not yet added fake call log entries.
4. Cancel scheduled fake call log entries
Note: This is the free version of Fake Call Log and it contains Ads. If you would like to get rid of the Ads you may purchase Fake Call Log Pro which does not have any Ads and offers full functionality.
This software makes use of (1) Android Wheel Control, Copyright 2011 Yuri Kanivets (2) Parts of Copyright (c) The Android Open Source Project; both licensed under the Apache License 2.0 (AL). You may obtain a copy of the AL at:
fake call log phone calllog caller faker contacts manager editor best easy
Call History Protector
Protect your call history, protect your privacy! Hide your call log and history. Keep your call log and history in a safe place, top security! Now no one can ever see your call history without your permission. Now you never worry about your data security when you lost your Android phone or someone sneaks at your phone. They get nothing! This is Call Log Protector! Protect your personal information being revealed in any circumstance.
The hide call log feature allows you to add the contact and all incoming, outgoing and missed calls will be deleted from your regular call logs. And you can view them in Call Log Protector.
*Select contact to hide the call history
*Manage your hidden contacts at one page
*Review hidden calls and public calls on one page
*Now you can make notes on your calls, make your call history more informational, just for yourself
*Multi-select to delete calls, both hidden calls and system calls
*Hide application icon
*Dial 3333 or pin number to open Call Log Protector
Description: Memories Call soft phone for Android let you make voice call worldwide with the finest voice quality.
App Benefits :
•Works from all over the world
•Uses Phone contacts
•Crystal Clear Quality
•Lowest International Rates
With this application, user can make cheap VOIP calls.
* Making and receiving VoIP calls
* Built-in tunnel for passing thru VoIP blockades
* Connectivity through WIFI, 4G/3G,2G EDGE
* Integrated contacts from the phone
* Balance information
* Call cost information
* Time, call status logs
How to Activate:
1. Go to App Store and download “ Memories Call” on your Android Mobile.
2. Launch Memories Call → Settings-→ enter your user name and PIN
3. Launch the Memories Call app and dial destination number using any of the Dial formats or directly from Contact list
e.g. 4412345678 or 004412345678
With this app, you can answer (Xperia™ only), reject or mute incoming calls. If you are using a SmartWatch 2 SW2, Call handling smart extension incorporates favorite contacts, phone book, call log and dial functions.
Please note that the answer function only works with compatible Xperia™ smartphones.
Calling emergency numbers is not supported in SmartWatch 2. Use phone to call SOS emergency.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your application tray or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch MN2, SmartWatch 2 SW2.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Why it is needed? Many network carriers or telecom services offer free calls for first 5, 10, 20, xx minutes. If you don’t want to monitoring the elapsed time and manually hang-up the call while talking, then you can have this application do it for you.
NOTICE: LG PHONEs
LGs may not hang up, in this case, please try to enable Setting->Accessibility->Power button ends calls (Ajustes -> Accesibilidad->Colgar or Ajustes -> Accesibilidad->"El boton de activado finalizar")
1/ Auto hang up: user sets time limit once and the application will be in standby mode; whenever there is an outgoing call or incoming call (optionally), the application will be activated and begin to time the call.
2/ Periodic notifications: This is useful for people who are charged per minute.
3/ Specific numbers: Allow you to specify individual phone numbers to apply limit of talk time to. You can add phone number to specific number list either by picking up contact from contacts list or by adding phone number prefixes, which are common beginning digits of the phone numbers that you want to add to the specific number list. Please note that when you choose to use “Specific numbers” feature, call-timer will not be activated (no auto hang up nor notifications) for phone numbers which do not belong to those numbers that have been added to specific number list.
4/ Multi-call support. Please read more at http://call-timer.blogspot.com/2013/01/multi-call-feature.html
5/ Timer can start either when call is answered or dialed. There is an option for you to change when timer starts. Please note that some phones and Android builds (especially, Android 4.1.2 and above) don't support timer start on answer. In that case, you need to change the option to "Timer start on DIAL" to keep the application working.
6/ Auto redial.
7/ To be notified before hang-up
8/ Temporarily disable call timer for current call
9/ Exclude contacts from timer: If you don't want call timer to have effect on certain contacts or prefixes (for example, toll free numbers), you could do that though "Exclude numbers".
10/ Widget for fast enable/disable and for dialing most contacted contacts.
NOTE on USAGE:
- OPEN THE APP AT LEAST ONCE AFTER INSTALL, otherwise force close error will occur due to first time data is not initialized
- The Call timer automatically deducts 5 seconds from your configured duration. Ex, if you set 5 Minute, phone will hang up at 4' 55" from connect. This will guarantee that you don't have to pay extra-bill because of clock difference.
Please send suggestions or report bugs to email@example.com. If someone could help in translation, please send an email to us.
- Many thanks to Fernando Salazar Peris for Spanish translation!
- Many thanks to Mikhail Kitaev for Russian translation!
- Many thanks to Yvette Wang for translation into Chinese
Call Log Expo is an amazing App! It Exports all the call log to an Excel sheet and sends the same to the pre-configured email.
The most fascinating feature of this App is we can send the Call Log at respective intervals by setting the Alarm and it works in the background without our intervention.
*** FEATURES ***
*** Alarm: Sets the Alarm, the time it should run and the duration after which it should again run. So if the Alarm is set at 4:30 PM and the Expected Duration Hours is set at 24 Hours. The App runs everyday at 4:30 PM and sends the Call Log.
*** Mail: Sets the recipient mail ids (upto 5), we should also set the Sender's credentials.
*** Highlight: Sets the numbers that may need to be Highlighted in the Call Log.
*** Export: Simply Exports the current Call Log.
*** Clear Logs: Clears the logs that are already in Sdcard-CallLog-SentFiles Folder.
*** Status: Lists the Status of everyday activity, whether the Call log is sent or not.
We are looking for constructive feedback, please use email, website, or Google Groups "eyes-free".
Dynamic x01 checkout suggestions.
PPD/MPR and Cricket/x01 feats.
Individual shot tracking including misses and passed darts, or enter round total if you want less detail.
Unique dartboard-shaped UI for one-touch x01 shot entry.
Reorder players, select First Turn, select Winner Goes First.
Play Cricket with or without points or cutthroat.
Share scoresheets via messaging, email, etc.
No permissions requested and Ad-Free!
Attention tablet users: try the beta version if you are having landscape layout issues!
Use our email/G+ links to report any problems, or please join us at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/darts-scorecard.
Feed Reader, Podcast Downloader, and Search Tool for RSS/Atom/OPML/SearchSuggestion formats. All content saved on external storage.
Main screen has your Feeds and Bookmarks at-the-ready. Browsing experience is much improved.
Every external URL is scanned for feed discovery and results presented to you. All the discovery is collected in a separate screen for later previews. This is a great way to find new feeds and searches and add them to your collection.
Now displays individual feed items, and tracks their read status. You can decide how often to download and how many items to retain per feed.
New content types are supported: OPML (for Feed Lists) and Open Search Suggestions (for Feeds and Search Results).
Search List is now part of the provider database, you can add more manually or via Discovery.
Feed List and Search List are backed up via Google device backup, so your lists move with your device.
Widgets (in 2 sizes) put the Headlines on your Home Screen and rotate every minute.
Automatically adds audio, video and images to your device's built-in Media Gallery after they are downloaded.
Uses your device's Download Service for downloading feeds and podcasts. You can disable Data Network access.
Visit our website link for more info or join our Google Group for future beta programs https://groups.google.com/d/forum/escape-technology-llc.
Also displays the Current Date, in your choice of format and background color.
Use the Configure Screen to customize at your whim.
All graphics are designed, not "clipped" from photographs! We put the Love of Timepieces into each one.
This Live Wallpaper has two different display modes and three different backgrounds to choose from.
The Falling Flakez mode rains Flakez down on your Home Screen. Delight in gigantic Mothership-sized Flakez descending!
The Gallery mode shows off Flakez one-at-a-time, in maximum size.
The Sunrise/Sunset background uses your GPS to compute the Sunrise and Sunset times, and changes shades of Blue throughout the day.
The Color Wheel background travels around the Color Wheel every 24 hours.
The Solid background is Black for Maximum Flake Contrast.
Forget about Desktop Sync and Google-merging!
Contacts AND Calendar Sync for Exchange 2007-2013, Office 365, Exchange Online.
Supports Autodiscover so just put in your email and password and you're off!
*New* Supports Out-of-Office (OOF) so you can manage auto-reply settings.
*New* Exchange 2013 supports Reminders with custom Dismiss/Snooze notifications and batch/individual notification.
Contacts with Exchange Mailboxes display availability: Free/Busy as Social Presence and Upcoming Calendar Event.
Outlook Categories are the Contact Groups.
Calendar sync makes Contacts with availability info into Calendars within your device's Calendar App.
Search your Mailbox folders and Public Folders (subject to permissions) by Subject and Body: Inbox, Sent Items, Tasks and Calendar, in addition to your selected custom folders.
Access item content in HTML format (if available).
Search Screen is orientation-aware and displays alternate views of the content. You must have auto-orientation enabled on your device.
Please use our "website" link to find out more and report issues!
Get access to future beta versions by joining our Google Group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/escape-technology-llc
Android 4 users the wait has ended! We've streamlined the UI and cut the cruft.
Access to list of More Speech Results for 1-tap auto-correction.
Provides eyes-free audio prompts, and very Screen Reader friendly!
The Main Screen shows your Dictations and handy Tag Cloud shows what you've been talking about. Use the Volume Keys, Shake, or Proximity Sensor to start eyes-free recording and extend items.
Sort by Keyword, Title, or Timestamp.
Open Mic screen takes as much dictation as you can give!
Quick Record Home Screen shortcut enables one-touch eyes-free dictation.
Copy dictation text to The Clipboard.
Send dictations to Email, Messaging, etc.
Extensive settings let you customize feedback.
Striving to be highly accessible and eyes-free!
Uses your device's built-in Speech Recognition.
We Want Your Crash Reports! It's the best way to get 'r fixed. Please Report Errors via Crash Report or email.
Join us at http://escape-mobile.ning.com to leave feedback and stay up-to-date!
Gallery View lets you sort your items by Timeline or the default Bubble to the Top. You can also view your Calendar App items as well.
Quick Record feature uses the Voice Recognition on your device for quick and hands-free To-do entry.
Location Awareness bumps up the priority of items when you near that place. Location can trigger on LatLng, Reverse Geocode of Street Address, or Local Search on Keyword.
Color-coded LED Notifications for devices that support it (G1).
Notifications display up to 3 pending To-do's at-once!
Go Do the To-do That You Do!!!! See us on Ning for support and update notifications!