Follow Tia-Clair Toomey through her Official App smarturl.it/tia-clairtoomey. Download the free Tia-Clair Toomey app now!
Stay connected to Tia-Clair Toomey on her official app.
Do fun things:
- Check out the in-app social feed for live updates and videos.
- Boost your comments with Superstars, become a Top 3 Fan, and be seen by Tia-Clair Toomey .
- Join exciting contests for a chance to win amazing prizes like meeting Tia-Clair Toomey , event tickets, and more…
- Watch cool videos.
- Follow Tia-Clair Toomey on social media.
- Listen to the FREE built-in playlist and add more songs from your personal library, Spotify.
Download the Tia-Clair Toomey app now and #BeSeen!
About Tia-Clair Toomey
Tia-Clair Toomey (born 22 July 1993) is an Australian weightlifter and CrossFit Games athlete. She competed in the women's 58 kg event at the 2018 Commonwealth Games in the Gold Coast and won gold. She competed in the women's 58 kg event at the 2016 Summer Olympics and came in 14th. Also competing in the CrossFit Games, she was the winner of the 2017 and 2018 CrossFit Games after being the runner-up in 2015 and 2016.