CQ-Net Live is an online platform allowing you to organise emergency alerts and access control for people requiring health care. It unites home care clients, their caregivers and their healthcare professionals, thus allowing them to collaborate in a pleasant and efficient manner. CQ-Net Live genuinely allows elderly people to continue living independently in their own environment, without having to make concessions on a safe and agreeable living environment. This makes this unique cloud platform the answer to the budget cuts made to the healthcare system by the government.
CQ-Mobile, a component of the CQ-Net Live platform, is the perfect tool for residents, home care clients, carers and healthcare professionals.
- Home care clients can see which caregivers are available. They can add new carers completely independently. These new carers can then either accept or reject their request for care.
- Caregivers can easily organise emergency alerts with regard to their loved ones. They can indicate if they wish to be called in the event of an alert, and also in which order carers are to be notified in the event that there is more than one carer.
- Healthcare professionals (e.g. district nurses) can see which home care clients may require their services at any given time. Moreover, they always have all the relevant information at hand, such as the home care client’s address (including GPS information) and notes on the client. They can easily indicate their own availability and the order in which healthcare professionals are to be notified in the event of an alert.
- Residents and home care clients can easily indicate which persons are to be granted access to their homes.
- Residents, home care clients, carers and healthcare professionals can easily and securely unlock doors remotely.
- Residents and home care clients can easily check who has been granted access to their homes. For instance, they can see who was granted access, or tried to get access, by means of a digital key or the CQ-Mobile app, and also at what time this happened.
- Residents and home care clients are always in charge and decide for themselves who is part of their group of carers and whom will be granted access to their homes.
In order to be able to use the aforementioned services, you must sign up for CQ-Net Live. If you are interested in our services and if you would like to receive some more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We will be very happy to tell you what we can do for you!
For more information, consult www.cqnetlive.eu or log in to portal.cqnetlive.eu.
Please note that opening your door requires the right type of door lock.
Please also note that long-term use of GPS may drastically reduce battery life.