These situations and many more can be helped by using The Etiquette App. We have compiled a database full off relevant etiquette information and advice. Everything from should you escort your date home to what you should know about shaking hands with someone in Japan. Best of all, we are always updating the information and you will receive updated information all the time!
Never be caught in an awkward situation again! Impress coworkers, family, friends and even strangers by showing them how people should act.
Plus, The Etiquette App features a number of sharing options that allow you to post to Twitter and Facebook both personally and anonymously. Do you know someone that is always chewing with their mouth open? Let them know without them knowing it was you !
* requires Adobe AIR 3.0
- Instant access to videos
- Add events directly to your device calendar
- Receive Important Alert Notifications
Thank you for downloading our The Etiquette & Image Institute App!
Best for final revision in formal dining time.
If you have any opinion to improve the app, just email us. We'd love to hear from you!
في هذا الطبيق سوف تجد كل نصائح التي تحتاج مثل:
اتيكيت الكلام اتيكيت وفن المجاملات
اتيكيت تعامل الفتاه مع أمها
اتيكيت المشي بالكعب العالي
أتكيت التعامل مع عاملات البيوت
اتيكيت تعامل مع كبآر السن
نحن نحبكم في لله و نرحب بكم و بإستفساراتكم وإقتراحاتكم لتحسين تطبيق حلويات متنوعة، ونتمنى أن لا تنسوا التقييم لتشجيعنا. وشكراً
This is a first of a kind app where we have used Animation to teach Good Manners for Kids in an interesting and entertaining way. There are different topics on which we expect our character 'Johnny' to behave in a proper way. On each topic we have shown different behaviors and only one of them is a correct behavior. There is test for the kid on every topic to see if he understood the manners correctly on that topic. The kid has to choose the correct behavior.
It's Education! It's Entertainment! It’s Fun!
The app has the following features:
• The character and the animations that will capture your and your child’s attention.
• Touch or Swipe to navigate pages.
• At the end of each topic you can assess your kid's understanding of the concept.
• The assessment options are randomly changed to test the kids attentiveness.
• 4 Animated concepts/topics to teach manners.
In the full version these topics are covered.
- Being A Good Guest
- Meet & Greet
- Table Manners
- Sharing & Caring
＃. Lite ver.
banner ad but no function is restricted.
＃. How to use
Following functions are operated with one touch.
1.Switching into Vibration mode.
2.The brightness becomes the lowest level.
3.Automatic restoration into the original state after 3 hours.
＃. bug / Q&A
O Dicas de Mulher é um portal que abrange todo o universo feminino com dicas e truques de beleza, moda, casa, comportamento, saúde e muito mais.
Com este app você poderá:
- Ser avisada sempre que houver uma nova matéria ou dica;
- Ter acesso a todos conteúdos do site diretamente no app;
- Salvar fotos de nossas matérias em seu smartphone;
- Salvar suas dicas favoritas;
- Compartilhar nossas dicas nas redes sociais;
Baixe o aplicativo gratuitamente e tenha o Dicas de Mulher no seu bolso!
الاتيكيت كلمة تعني التهذيب واللياقة وتحمل الفرد على تحسين علاقته بالآخرين وهو سلوك يساعد على الانسجام والتلاؤم مع بعضهم البعض ومع البيئة التي يعيشون فيها.
Answer - It is the way they carry themselves in the society. Here comes the importance of manners and etiquette.
It is essential for an individual to behave in a responsible manner acceptable to the society. People around us must not feel embarrassed by our behavior. One should not behave irrationally or illogically in public.
What is Etiquette?
Etiquette in simpler words is defined as good behaviour which distinguishes human beings from animals.
Human Being is a social animal and it is really important for him to behave in an appropriate way. Etiquette refers to behaving in a socially responsible way.
* Need for Etiquette
- Etiquette makes you a cultured individual who leaves his mark wherever he goes.
- Etiquette teaches you the way to talk, walk and most importantly behave in the society.
- Etiquette is essential for an everlasting first impression. The way you interact with your superiors, parents, fellow workers, friends speak a lot about your personality and up- bringing.
- Etiquette enables the individuals to earn respect and appreciation in the society. No one would feel like talking to a person who does not know how to speak or behave in the society. Etiquette inculcates a feeling of trust and loyalty in the individuals. One becomes more responsible and mature. Etiquette helps individuals to value relationships.
You will Learn in This Book
- Manners and Etiquette for Children at (Home- schools- Meeting and greeting guests- Being a Guest- Eating.......).
- Clothing Etiquette (Male Employees - Female Employees - Business Casual - Casual - Formal - Informal,.....).
- Toilet Etiquette (Public toilets - Home toilet,....).
- Corporate Etiquette (Employer Etiquette - Employee Etiquette).
- Telephone Etiquette
- Eating and Table Etiquette (Basic Rules of Table Manners - Restaurant Etiquette - Choice of Table - How to Use Cutlery - How to Eat & Drink "Tricky Vegetables - Fruits - Fish and Seafood - Pizza and Spaghetti - Wine and Water" - Complaining - Paying - Left-Overs,.......).
And much much more...
The application has various relevant professional categories with appropriate sub categories to enable you get to your desired information faster and easier.
We have also engineered a brilliant etiquette quiz game within the application to assist users gauge their progress.
For more information about the company we have included our social pages and contact information for any assistance you might require. Enjoy the experience.
“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” -~Sam Keen
A careful study of relationships today among youths shows that relationships hardly strive, but crashes before leaving the ground. The most responsible factor here is that some basic culture, ethics of relationships are not followed.
A healthy relationship can be one of the best ingredient to your life in your life.
Good relationships improve your life in all aspects, strengthening your health, your mind and your
connections with others as well.
On the same vein, it could be one of the greatest drains if the relationship is not working.
We need to see relationships as investment; the more we add to it the more strong and productive it will be for us.
Love and relationships take work, commitment, and a willingness to adapt.
Everyone’s relationship is unique, and people come together for many different reasons.
But there are some things that good relationships have in common.
Knowing the basic principles of healthy relationships helps keep them meaningful, fulfilling and exciting!
What makes a long lasting loving relationship?
Download Now to find out! It's FREE
To your loving success:)
Secrets of Successful, Long-Lasting Relationships
I used to felt the same way when I got started few years ago… it just freak me out. have no idea what to write about or even starting out a new blog. Finding the right niche is just so complicated…
I have to know about keyword research, researching trends and truck loads of work to be done before I even got started. I'm not a technical savvy person and getting a domain name and hosting is just too overwhelming.
I ask myself:
"What is my passion?"
"Why some bloggers are so successful?"
"How can I become just like them?"
Building successful blogs...
Many had asked me to teach them how to build a successful blogs and without any hesitation I showed them how I did it. The best part is that they produced the same results as I did. This is the common mistakes most beginners including myself did:
Not passionate about the topic
Did not provide any valuable content
Too complicated blog design
Do not answer reader’s comments
Do not update their blog regularly
Here’s the thing you should do to surefire your blogging success:
Choose a niche you’re passionate about plus…
Choose a niche that has demand
Use WordPress for awesome blog design
Use WordPress for awesome blog design
Write content that engage your readers
Post different types of content
Getting massive traffic to your blog
At the end of the book , You can find out how:
The Underground Secrets To Producing A Successful Money Making Blog In This Ground Breaking Product.
Blogging Is A Major Way Internet Marketers Make Money Online And Now You Can Too.
Get Started Today!
Start Blogging now...
Have you had back pain recently?
Back pain can make it difficult to sit down or up, or get sleep well. Whether you have upper back pain, lower back pain or back and neck pain, dealing with it can make the day seem to drag on for ages.
If you suffer from back pain, you’re not alone: back pain accounts for a large %of all missed workdays.
But the fact that something is common doesn’t mean it’s normal – pain is a signal that the body has reached its limit or has developed a problem, and just like traffic signals, this signal should be obeyed!
The causes of back pain are varied, but stress often plays a part. Our bodies are bombarded with stress every day, whether chemical stress in the form of ingested or inhaled chemicals and toxins, emotional , mental stress in the form of worry, fear, anger and other thoughts or emotions, or physical stress in the form of overtaxing of certain muscle groups.
A typical day at work includes plenty of all three types of stress: you may sit at your desk, hunched over your keyboard in an unhealthy posture for hours, anxious about meeting a deadline and skipping a healthy lunch in favor of a quick snack of fast food/ junk food.
All of these can take their toll on the body, and soon you find you have pain in your back and possibly elsewhere.
Finding ways to reduce or eliminate stress can go a long way to preventing back pain and problems. But in the meantime, learn about a safe, natural alternative to help address your back pain at its source.
Discover a natural solution to back pain relief.
Get back pain relief program now!
** Good news! Back Pain 2 available now at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=back.pain2
Learn Why Your Marriage Is In Danger In Just 7 Days!
Because, every bit of this guide is packed with relevant cutting edge information on how to save your marriage and it took over 1 year to research, gather the data and compile it into this amazing guide.
Here's what you'll discover in 7 Secrets to Saving Your Marriage: Even If You're the Only One Who Wants It!
- How to avoid divorce by having open communication...
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to understanding your partner...
- Secrets from expert marriage counselors that few people ever know about...
- 3 proven steps to understanding how to change your views to change your marriage...
2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to moving forward in your marriage...
WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to discussions between you and your partner...
You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to be friends first and spouses second...
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for putting romance back into your marriage...
- When to seek professional help when it comes to trying to save your marriage...
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for creating family traditions...
- A pennies on the dollar approach to picking the best counselor for you...
- How often to bring up issues to your partner...
- How to stop fighting and start talking...
- The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to improve your marriage and avoid divorce...
But best of all...it is written in plain, easy to understand English (This means that you won't find any super complicated technical jargon here) so you can easily follow it.
Download Now! To Your Success!
Do you have these symptoms?
• -Leaving the radio off because every song makes you cry
• -Loss of appetite
• -Binge eating for comfort
• -Calling your ex several times a day
• -Text messaging and emailing constantly
• -Constantly checking your email and voice mail to see if he/she called
• -Not going out because you are afraid to miss a call
• -Thinking non-stop about why they REALLY left you
• -Feeling massively depressed
• -Feeling urges to spy on them
• -Endlessly rehearsing what you should have said or will say
• …and when you do get a hold of them, it usually turns ugly because without a clear plan of what you are supposed to do…what happens? P-A-N-I-C…defensiveness…arguments…and then it gets really nasty.
Do you make these mistakes with your ex?
• -We try to convince them we are the love of their life
• -We will apologize profusely for everything
• -Promise to change for good this time
• -Try to get them to see that it wasn’t really our fault
• -Even beg with them to take us back
When You Download You’ll Receive These Virtually Immediate Benefits…
• How to get your head on straight. Use my Fast Forward Technique and get instant relief from emotional break-up pain and depression…You CAN feel better and within minutes!
• Do they still care? Discover the TELL TALE clues your ex leaves that says you still have a special place in their heart…and I don’t care what they say…
• Do you know the core reason why men leave women? …it is not beauty, sex, or a younger fresher face… I am SHOCKED most women can’t answer this question. Men desire this ONE thing more than any other…give it to them and they will be yours FOREVER.
• What women crave the most… and if she doesn’t get it…it is only a matter of time before SHE WILL
• Are they with someone else now? and how to use the fact that 90% of rebound relationships never work out to your advantage.
• Decisions you should actually put off until you are back together..
To your success:)
Relationships tend to be extremely fragile. A wrong word or misconstrued look can shatter a relationship that you’ve built and maintained for weeks, months or even years – forever ending a seemingly great partnership.
Many great relationships have ended because of a moment of anger, misunderstanding, or hurt feelings. But if you both care deeply for each other, the relationship doesn’t have to end.
You can work it out and put your relationship back on track to make the bond between you stronger than ever. Working through the pain that you’re feeling right now isn’t easy – and it takes complete commitment.
You must mentally turn back the clock and remember what first attracted you to each other and work from there, rebuilding the love and compassion that used to be. There is hope!
You can pull your relationship from the brink of disaster no matter what caused the split if you’re committed to learning the basic rules of making up.
Immediate Steps You Can Take to Keep Your Relationship Intact:
Call a truce!
Allow space for awhile.
Agree that you’ll disagree.
Identify the problem.
Be ready to compromise.... and much more!
Get Back That Loving Feeling....Download Now!
Helping your kids eat healthier.
Children today are more likely to consume foods that are delicious rather than nutritious, and most foods that come under the delicious category are usually either highly sweetened or salted, either way the delicious choice is not good for the child at all.
Healthy eating can stabilize children’s energy, sharpen their minds, and even out their moods.
By encouraging healthy eating habits now, you can make a huge impact on your children’s lifelong relationship with food and give them the best opportunity to grow into healthy, confident adults.
Nutrition for Kids - Essential nutrients for children all parents should know
The childhood impulse to imitate is strong, so it’s important you act as a role model for your kids. It’s no good asking your child to eat fruit and vegetables while you gorge on potato chips and soda.
Some tips to promote healthy childhood eating
- Have regular family meals
- Limit portion sizes
- Cook more meals at home.
- Make a variety of healthy snacks available instead of empty calorie snacks
Get kids involved. Children enjoy helping adults to shop for groceries, selecting what goes in their lunch box, and preparing dinner.
and much more!
Get all the info you need here!
Emotional intelligence (EQ) is the ability to identify, use, understand, and manage emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges, and defuse conflict. Emotional intelligence impacts many different aspects of your daily life.
If you have a high emotional intelligence you are able to recognize your own emotional state and the emotional states of others and engage with people in a way that draws them to you.
You can use this understanding of emotions to relate better to other people, form healthier relationships, achieve greater success at work, and lead a more fulfilling life.
Emotional intelligence consists of four attributes:
• Social awareness
• Relationship management
Why is emotional intelligence (EQ) so important?
As we know, it’s not the smartest people that are the most successful or the most fulfilled in life. Intellectual intelligence or IQ isn’t enough on its own to be successful in life. IQ can help you get into college but it’s EQ that will help you manage the stress and emotions of sitting your final exams.
Emotional intelligence affects:
• Your performance at work
• Your physical health
• Your mental health
• and most of all Your relationships!
Do you know that:
• Emotional Intelligence, IQ, and Personality Are Different
• Emotional Intelligence Is Linked to Performance
• Emotional Intelligence Can Be Developed!
Download now. It’s FREE! and find out more!
To Your Success:)
Why Losing Weight is Good and sensible
Though losing weight is not easy, the long term effects brought by obesity are detrimental.
Problems like high blood pressure, heart disease and stroke may arise.
People who are overweight have a higher risk to have high levels of cholesterol in their blood stream as well as triglycerides (also known as blood fat).
Hence, there is a great benefit from losing unwanted weight and unhealthy pounds.
It is a fact that by decreasing your weight by a mere five to ten percent, this could positively decrease the chances of you having or developing heart disease or a stroke.
Regular exercise and losing weight could help in controlling your chances of developing these diseases.
The benefits of weight loss are aplenty and it helps you become healthier and more energetic.
Why Most People Who Successfully Lose Weight Gain it Back… and How You Can AVOID This Problem…
It's Not About How Much You Exercise, It's about What, How Much And How Often You Eat!
I used to think... “The Diet Industry Really Doesn’t Want You To Lose Weight!”
If YOU had this information… don’t you think it would be easier to lose weight if you could easily…
REDUCE your appetite
INCREASE your willpower
ELIMINATE impulsive behaviors
And SPEED UP your metabolism
And do it simply…
NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH!!!
What Most People Don’t Know about How Your Food and Diet Actually Works Inside Your Body
Never mind What Others say… You owe it to Yourself to Find Out Now!
weight loss buddy
weight loss helper
Weight loss guide
Discover The Secrets To Dog Training … The Part Your Trainer Didn’t Tell You!
Find out new and interesting ways to communicate with your dog and help them learn new, exciting and intriguing tricks!
Are you dreaming of owning a dog that's well behaved, obedient and protective?
Do you know there are a lot of people who avoid getting dogs because they’re just afraid of behavioral problems?
Training a dog how to behave and follow every command is one of the most difficult tasks that every dog owner is facing right now, not to mention rectifying behavioural issues such as going to the bathroom on the carpet or chewing up the furniture.
It's hard to deal with an animal that doesn't speak English, can't understand all of your directions and commands, and seemingly has little respect for you and your home.
Many owners resort to harsh methods of teaching or feel themselves tempted to give up entirely, ready to throw in the towel with dog training.
However, many of these owners are making a mistake that is actually very common when it comes to this process, and realizing what that mistake is and avoiding it can yield much better results.
And that mistake is failing to understand how a dog thinks and why it behaves the way it does.
When you're involved with dog training it's important to understand why your dog is doing what it's doing and what will really motivate it to change its behavior in the first place.
Are YOU Ready To:
• Train your dog to walk alongside you WITHOUT leash, without fear your dog will run off or attack passers-by?
• Teach your dog new tricks, including how to shake hands with others and more?
• Allow your dog the ability to assist others when necessary?
• Train your dog for shows, so your dog behaves in a good manner as possible?
• Learn how to work with behavioral differences between your dog and others
Download Now…Advanced Dog Training - Beyond Obedience
It’s FREE! To your success:)
Ballroom dances are couple dances where one partner leads and the other follows. There are many different types of ballroom dancing, with the main two being Smooth style and Latin/Rhythm style.
There are two main styles of ballroom dancing which are the international style and the American style. The Rumba, Mambo, Cha Cha, Waltz, Foxtrot dances are some of the most popular types of ballroom dancing enjoyed being enjoyed all over the world..
The sensual Tango was introduced in the twentieth century, originating from South America. It can be danced in an open embrace or a close embrace.
The Waltz is a graceful, elegant dance which makes it appear as though the dancers are gliding across the floor. It is danced to slow beats and involves long, flowing movements.
This book on Ballroom Dancing differs to many others on the market in that it does NOT set out to teach the reader how to dance, for the market is saturated with just such books.
No, this one gives an overview of the sport and offers the reader a wide selection of information to support both the enthusiast and the curious.
Ballroom dancing is a fun hobby where you can meet other people and get some exercise.
he exercise benefits of ballroom dancing have been well-documented. It only boils down to common sense when you consider that with all the turning, stepping and maneuvering in ballroom dancing, you stand to burn a lot of calories in a session with your partner.
The exercise benefits of ballroom dancing apply to all age groups, which is another attractive reason to take it up as a form of working out. Ballroom dancing is not typically seen as an exercise first and foremost, which contributes to the fun of this kind of physical activity.
Here are several exercise benefits you'll gain from ballroom dancing with a partner.
Flexibility is a key exercise benefit of ballroom dancing. The reason for this is that many of these dance steps automatically call for moves that necessitate a lot of stretching and bending.
The manner in which ballroom dancing contributes to strength buildup is by forcing a dancer's muscles to resist against their own body weight. For example, ballroom dancing involves the use of quick turns, spinning and strutting. Male dancers in particular get to really build up their leg muscle strength during the times when they must lift their female partners high above their heads.
The intensity that you're required to put into ballroom dancing makes this form of exercise a particularly potent means of building up your endurance. Each time you dance with a partner and work on your quick steps, lifts or twists and turns, you are conditioning yourself to be able to do these with less and less fatigue.
4. Mental Health
Studies back up what is common knowledge: Being around other people builds up your social ties, and socializing contributes to a positive outlook as well as a higher sense of self-confidence. Joining a ballroom dance class is one such way to accomplish this.
Download Now.. To your success:)
Vitamins and minerals make people's bodies work properly. Although you get vitamins and minerals from the foods you eat every day, some foods have more vitamins and minerals than others.
Vitamins fall into two categories: fat soluble and water soluble.
The fat-soluble vitamins — A, D, E, and K — dissolve in fat and can be stored in your body.
The water-soluble vitamins — C and the B-complex vitamins (such as vitamins B6, B12, niacin, riboflavin, and folate) — need to dissolve in water before your body can absorb them.
Because of this, your body can't store these vitamins. So you need a fresh supply of these vitamins every day.
What Do Vitamins and Minerals Do?
Vitamins and minerals boost the immune system, support normal growth and development, and help cells and organs do their jobs.
It’s FREE download NOW
To your good health:)
Wikipedia defines active listening as…
is a communication technique that requires the listener to feed back what they hear to the speaker, by way of re-stating or paraphrasing what they have heard in their own words, to confirm what they have heard and moreover, to confirm the understanding of both parties.
Every good conversation starts with good listening!
Do we Hear What People are Really Saying?
Listening is one of the most important skills you can have. How well you listen has a major impact on your job effectiveness, and on the quality of your relationships with others.
• We listen to obtain information.
• We listen to understand.
• We listen for enjoyment.
• We listen to learn.
• We keep the channel open and avoid short circuits
• We check attitude and atmosphere
• ….and more!
Given all this listening we do, you would think we'd be good at it!
In fact most of us are not, and research suggests that we remember between 25 percent and 50 percent of what we hear.
That means that when you talk to your boss, colleagues, customers or spouse for 10 minutes, they pay attention to less than half of the conversation. This is dismal!
Effective listening is listening to the words of the speaker and the meaning of the words.
The listener takes active responsibility to understand the content and feeling of what is being said and then checks with the speaker.
Clearly, listening is a skill that we can all benefit from improving. By becoming a better listener, you will improve your productivity, as well as your ability to influence, persuade and negotiate.
What's more, you'll avoid conflict and misunderstandings. All of these are necessary for workplace success!
Download now and become an active listener by:
1. Paying Attention
2. Showing That You're Listening
3. Providing Feedback
4. Deferring Judgment
5. Responding Appropriately
6. and more!
Find out more , download now...To your success!
Healthy Drinks > Healthy Bodies > Healthy Minds!
In a very fast-paced and high-pressure world we seem to forget to eat healthy. And to make things quicker, it seems to be easier to put everything, vitamins and minerals in one gulp. Health drinks are proliferating in the market. But what is more economically efficient than making your own health drink?
If you are a person who finds it difficult to insert vegetables and fruits into your diet, then think of drinking fresh juices and vegetable juices. Freshly made juices are a great source vitamins, minerals, enzymes and co-enzymes. Enzymes serve as catalyst for the processes and chemical reactions that happen throughout your body and are much needed when you digest, convert and absorb food into body tissue.
There are fruits and vegetables whose nutrients and vitamins are trapped in the fibers. These nutrients and vitamins get released after blending them. This make blended fruit and vegetable juices more nutritious compared to eating them whole. Also, drinking fruits and vegetables make it easier for the fibers and nutrients to get quickly into the bloodstream and system.
There are studies showing that drinking fruit and vegetable juices are best done every morning and evening. The juices drank in the morning and evening will get into the bloodstream within ten minutes after drinking it.
If you are interested in creating your own vegetable and fruit juice, find out how can get you started in your healthy habit.
Download Now , it's FREE!
To your good health!
Paternity is legal fatherhood. If the mother is married when the child is born, her husband is the legal father of the child. If the mother is not married, the child does not have a legal father. Getting paternity gives the child a legal father.
Paternity means fatherhood. When a married woman gives birth, her husband is presumed to be the father of the child. When a child is born outside of marriage, the father of the child does not automatically have the same rights and responsibilities as the father of a child born in marriage.
The law allows the mother, child, and father to legally establish that a man is the father of a child. When this occurs, the child's paternity has been established.
Simply put, paternity means fatherhood. Establishing paternity gives a child a legal father. It also gives the father both rights and obligations related to helping take care of his child.
It is important for the child to know who they are. By knowing both parents, a child gains a sense of identity and belonging.
- Why is getting paternity good for your child?
- Why is getting paternity good for the parents?
- Why is it important to establish paternity?
- How is paternity established?
- what is paternity testing?
- Paternity leave: What are the options for dads?
The establishment of paternity affords your child legal rights and privileges that belong to any child born within a marriage. Among these are rights to inheritance, rights to the father's medical and life insurance benefits, and to social security and veteran's benefits which may be available.
Your child deserves a legal father and the support of both parents.
Take that Step and get Paternity for your child !
Physiotherapy is a therapeutic health profession concerned with enhancing mobility and the quality of life of a person who may have been affected physically in one way or another.
Physiotherapy is also referred to as physical therapy, involves evaluating, diagnosing, and treating a range of diseases, disorders, and disabilities using physical means.
Physiotherapists aim to help people gain as much movement and physical independence as possible so that they are able to resume their normal job or lifestyle, where possible.
Benefits of Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy can make a difference in an individual's ability to live an active, healthy lifestyle.
- For many seniors, disabled or chronically ill people, physiotherapy is the key to restoring and maintaining a level of physical function that permits independent living.
- Physiotherapy is one way to successfully push physical limitations to secure the freedom .
- Physiotherapy increases your independence and gives you the freedom in your home, workplace or your favorite leisure activity.
- Regular physiotherapy assessment can play a part in reducing the effects of bleeding into joints, which may lead to permanent damage and the need for surgery.
- Physiotherapy is also used after surgery, with the aim of speeding up recovery by getting a patient mobile as soon as possible.
It also provides a useful baseline by which changes can be detected - often before the patient is aware of a degenerative problem.
Download Now..Its FREE!..