Reading quotes from remarkable people of different walks of life, allows one to gain insights and learn from their life experiences.
"The wisdom of the wise and the experience of the ages are perpetuated by quotations." - Benjamin Disraeli
"Maybe our favourite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting." - John Green
- 3 different views: all quotes, unread and favourites
- swipe left / right to browse quotes
- share quotes
-- Facebook sharing requires read/post permissions
-- Facebook logout in Settings: for devices with multiple users
-- Reminder: Twitter limits tweets to 140 characters
- shuffle the order that quotes are shown
- search quotes
- wikipedia links to sources where available
- backup / restore unread list and favourites to SD card
-- saved and loaded from [sdcard]/dmquotes/dmquotes_backup.txt
-- ensure SD card is available (i.e. not USB mounted to a computer)
- reset unread list
-- for those that have read all quotes and want to go through the list again
-- Tip: shuffling All Quotes will also reorder quotes from the unread list
- remove ads by paying $1AUD within Settings
More from developer
Can you remember the last time you couldn’t wait to get home and shimmy between the sheets?
Was it last week, last month? Last... year? We get it: Sometimes it’s easier to give into your excuses —
I’m too tired, let’s just do it this weekend, it doesn’t even feel that great to begin with.
But we don’t need to tell you that sex is essential for a healthy marriage — and also a healthy you.
Research shows that a happy sex life can stamp out stress, reduce heart disease risk, and
even improve immunity. But enough of the non-sexy talk.
You're not quite sure how -- or when -- it happened.
You used to have so much fun in bed, but suddenly your sex life just isn't what it used to be.
By 11 p.m. you're more interested in The Daily Show than in a steamy session with your guy.
Even when you do work up the energy, sex feels so...predictable.
The excitement, even the passion, are MIA.
The thing is, you like sex -- a lot. And you love your partner. So what gives? "
There are all kinds of emotional barriers to having good sex, from poor body image to boredom."
Ready to light your fire? These moves will make sex hotter, happier, and just plain sexier..
Download Tips To A Better Sex Life Now…It’s FREE!
Back pain can make it difficult to sit down, stand up, or get comfortable to go to sleep. Whether you have upper back pain, lower back pain or back and neck pain, dealing with it can make the day seem to drag on for ages – and the night, even longer.
If you suffer from back pain, you’re not alone: back pain accounts for a large percentage of all missed workdays.
But the fact that something is common doesn’t mean it’s normal – pain is a signal that the body has reached its limit or has developed a problem, and just like traffic signals, this signal should be obeyed!
The causes of back pain are varied, but stress often plays a part. Our bodies are bombarded with stress every day, whether chemical stress in the form of ingested or inhaled chemicals and toxins, emotional/mental stress in the form of worry, fear, anger and other thoughts or emotions, or physical stress in the form of overtaxing of certain muscle groups.
A typical “day at the office” includes plenty of all three types of stress: you may sit at your desk, hunched over your keyboard in an unhealthy posture for hours, anxious about meeting a deadline and skipping a healthy lunch in favor of a quick snack of preservative-laden junk food.
All of these stressors take their toll on the body, and soon you find you have pain in your back and possibly elsewhere.
Finding ways to reduce or eliminate stress can go a long way to preventing back pain and problems. But in the meantime, learn about a safe, natural alternative to help address your back pain at its source.
Discover a natural solution to back pain relief.
There’s no studying or reading or learning required. Instead, you can spend your time on the only thing that really matters. And that is REAL relief.
Get back pain relief program now!
Eliminate back pain
lower back pain relief
lower back pain causes
upper back pain relief
back pain relief exercises
pain relief for back pain
natural back pain relief
chronic back pain relief
lower back pain relief exercise
severe back pain relief
back pain relief exercise
back pain relief stretches
exercise for back pain relief
how to relieve lower back pain
back pain relief
back ache remedy
back pain guide
Emotional intelligence (EQ) is the ability to identify, use, understand, and manage emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges, and defuse conflict. Emotional intelligence impacts many different aspects of your daily life.
If you have a high emotional intelligence you are able to recognize your own emotional state and the emotional states of others and engage with people in a way that draws them to you.
You can use this understanding of emotions to relate better to other people, form healthier relationships, achieve greater success at work, and lead a more fulfilling life.
Emotional intelligence consists of four attributes:
• Social awareness
• Relationship management
Why is emotional intelligence (EQ) so important?
As we know, it’s not the smartest people that are the most successful or the most fulfilled in life. Intellectual intelligence or IQ isn’t enough on its own to be successful in life. IQ can help you get into college but it’s EQ that will help you manage the stress and emotions of sitting your final exams.
Emotional intelligence affects:
• Your performance at work
• Your physical health.
• Your mental health
• Your relationships.
Do you know that:
• Emotional Intelligence, IQ, and Personality Are Different.
• Emotional Intelligence Is Linked to Performance.
• Emotional Intelligence Can Be Developed.
Download now. It’s FREE! and find out more!
Inside you'll discover ...
• Step-by-step guides of REAL pick-ups, from casual sex to meaningful relationships
• How to have IRON CLAD confidence, so that women know EXACTLY who you are
and become attracted to you
• Why beautiful women are rejected MORE OFTEN than you are ...
• How I go from meeting a hot girl -- to having her drag me into the bathroom as
we're making out in a matter of minutes
• The #1 place women go when they are looking for a man
• How to never feel rejection again
• 3 things you should NEVER to say to a woman
• Why you might be CREEPING women out, and what to do about it.
• The secret to having attractive women do things for YOU --
that means, buy you drinks, cook for YOU, give you gifts
• The REAL secret to impressing a woman
• How to compliment a woman so that she beams with happiness compliment and
there is a smooth way to compliment
• 3 easy ways to tease a woman that gets her TURNED ON
• How to seduce those smoking hot, stuck up women who care only about
money without spending a penny
• How to guide a woman through vivid fantasies and fantastic roleplays
that make her literally addicted to you
• How to use laughter to get her fall in love with you
• Effective ways to show interest in a gorgeous woman
• How to have her feel like she's with a rockstar
• Simple piece of advice ANY man can follow starting TONIGHT that is guaranteed
to improve your success with women
See you on the other side ...
Physiotherapy is a therapeutic health profession concerned with enhancing mobility and the quality of life of a person who may have been affected physically in one way or another.
Physiotherapy, also referred to as physical therapy, involves evaluating, diagnosing, and treating a range of diseases, disorders, and disabilities using physical means.
Physiotherapists aim to help people gain as much movement and physical independence as possible so that they are able to resume their normal job or lifestyle, where possible.
Benefits of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy can make a difference in an individual's ability to live an active, healthy lifestyle.
For many seniors, disabled or chronically ill people, physiotherapy is the key to restoring and maintaining a level of physical function that permits independent living.
Physiotherapy is one way to successfully push physical limitations to secure the freedom .
Physiotherapy increases your independence and gives you the freedom in your home, workplace or your favorite leisure activity.
Regular physiotherapy assessment can play a part in reducing the effects of bleeding into joints, which may lead to permanent damage and the need for surgery.
Physiotherapy is also used after surgery, with the aim of speeding up recovery by getting a patient mobile as soon as possible.
It also provides a useful baseline by which changes can be detected - often before the patient is aware of a degenerative problem.
Download Now..Its FREE!..cheers:)
Why Losing Weight is Good
Though losing weight is not easy, the long term effects brought by obesity are detrimental. Problems like high blood pressure, heart disease and stroke may arise.
People who are overweight have a higher risk to have high levels of cholesterol in their blood stream as well as triglycerides (also known as blood fat).
Hence, there is a great benefit from losing unwanted weight and unhealthy pounds.
It is a fact that by decreasing your weight by a mere five to ten percent, this could positively decrease the chances of you having or developing heart disease or a stroke.
Regular exercise and losing weight could help in controlling your chances of developing these diseases.
The benefits of weight loss are aplenty and it helps you become healthier and more energetic.
Why Most People Who Successfully Lose Weight Gain it Back… and How You Can AVOID This Problem…
It's Not About How Much You Exercise, It's about What, How Much And How Often You Eat!
I used to think... “The Diet Industry Really Doesn’t Want You To Lose Weight!”
If YOU had this information… don’t you think it would be easier to lose weight if you could easily…
REDUCE your appetite
INCREASE your willpower
ELIMINATE impulsive behaviors
And SPEED UP your metabolism
And do it simply…
NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH!!!
What Most People Don’t Know about How Your Food and Diet Actually Works Inside Your Body
Never mind What Others say… You owe it to Yourself to Find Out Now!
weight loss buddy
weight loss helper
Do you have these symptoms?
• -Leaving the radio off because every song makes you cry
• -Loss of appetite
• -Binge eating for comfort
• -Calling your ex several times a day
• -Text messaging and emailing constantly (Text Message Terrorism)
• -Constantly checking your email and voice mail to see if he/she called
• -Not going out because you are afraid to miss a call
• -Thinking non-stop about why they REALLY left you
• -Feeling massively depressed
• -Feeling urges to spy on them
• -Endlessly rehearsing what you should have said
• -Endlessly rehearsing what you will say if you bump into them
• …and when you do get a hold of them, it usually turns ugly because without a clear plan of what you are supposed to do…what happens? P-A-N-I-C…defensiveness…arguments…and then it gets really nasty.
Do you make these mistakes with your ex?
• -We try to convince them we are the love of their life
• -We will apologize profusely for everything
• -Promise to change for good this time
• -Try to get them to see that it wasn’t really our fault
• -Even beg with them to take us back
When You Download You’ll Receive These Virtually Immediate Benefits…
• How to get your head on straight. Use my Fast Forward Technique and get instant relief from emotional break-up pain and depression…You CAN feel better and within minutes!
• Do they still care? Discover the TELL TALE clues your ex leaves that says you still have a special place in their heart…and I don’t care what they say… This is all you need to look for PERIOD!
• Man had an affair? How to fight fire with fire. Inside this magic bag you will discover dirty tricks women use to steal a man.
• Do you know the core reason why men leave women? …it is not beauty, sex, or a younger fresher face… I am SHOCKED most women can’t answer this question. Men desire this ONE thing more than any other…give it to them and they will be yours FOREVER.
• What women crave the most… and if she doesn’t get it…it is only a matter of time before SHE WILL look for it somewhere else. You can get her back fast once you master this simple technique.
• Are they with someone else now? Why this is not nearly as catastrophic as it first appears…and how to use the fact that 90% of rebound relationships never work out to your advantage.
• Decisions you should actually put off until you are back together.
• How to use the Fast Forward Technique to overcome hang ups you may have with dieting, exercise, self esteem and other challenges that stem from negative feelings.
• And more!
Healthy Drinks > Healthy Bodies > Healthy Minds!
In a very fast-paced and high-pressure world we seem to forget to eat healthy. And to make things quicker, it seems to be easier to put everything, vitamins and minerals in one gulp. Health drinks are proliferating in the market. But what is more economically efficient than making your own health drink?
If you are a person who finds it difficult to insert vegetables and fruits into your diet, then think of drinking fresh juices and vegetable juices. Freshly made juices are a great source vitamins, minerals, enzymes and co-enzymes. Enzymes serve as catalyst for the processes and chemical reactions that happen throughout your body. Enzymes are much needed when you digest, convert and absorb food into body tissue.
There are fruits and vegetables whose nutrients and vitamins are trapped in the fibers. These nutrients and vitamins get released after blending them. This make blended fruit and vegetable juices more nutritious compared to eating them whole. Also, drinking fruits and vegetables make it easier for the fibers and nutrients to get quickly into the bloodstream and system.
There are studies showing that drinking fruit and vegetable juices are best done every morning and evening. The juices drank in the morning and evening will get into the bloodstream within ten minutes after drinking it.
If you are interested in creating your own vegetable and fruit juice, find out how can get you started in your healthy habit.
Download Now , it's FREE!
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when the oil-secreting glands in the skin are clogged and become inflamed or infected.
How does it occur?
Acne is caused by inflammation or infection of the oil glands in the skin and at the base of hairs.
In the teenage years, hormones stimulate the growth of body hair, and the oil glands secrete more oil.
The skin pores become clogged and bacteria grow in the clogged pores.
When the body works to kill the bacteria, whiteheads, blackheads, and pustules form in these areas.
Some factors that caused acne are:
2.The descendants of parent.
3. Hormone activity.
4. Hyperactive oil glands.
5. Bacteria in the pores of the skin.
6. skin irritation from scratching.
Want to know more about:
• How long will the effects last?
• How can I take care of myself?
• How is it treated?
• How is it diagnosed?
• How can I take care of myself?
Natural Remedies for Acne
Acne is a skin condition that millions of individuals deal with, sometimes on a daily basis. Although acne is not a life threatening condition, it can cause great stress.
Acne, especially when constantly touched or picked at, can also lead to scaring or even an infection.
For that reason, those suffering from acne often look for different ways to seek relief.
Many are now starting to rely on natural remedies instead, as they are affordable, easy to implement, and safe.
Truth About Acne Home Remedies...
Download now, it's free to find out more!
Home natural remedies ..
Acne away...for good!
Your acne help and guide
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a very common condition. Approximately one in five people are affected.
Is It IBS Or Just Constipation?
Uncertain about whether or not you actually suffer from IBS?
In Irritable Bowel Syndrome Guide - I concisely and thoroughly discuss everything there is to know about the causes, symptoms and diagnosis of of IBS including -
What role stress plays in causing IBS
What it means to have a "sensitive colon"
How doctors determine how severe the condition is in any individual sufferer
Why the condition of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is so difficult to diagnose in the first place!
A description of the other medical conditions and afflictions that IBS shares symptoms with and is commonly confused with!
Why both loose bowels and constipation are both symptoms of the condition
What types of bowel movements to look for in your toilet bowel that may indicate that you have IBS
The physical symptoms that many people suffer when they have IBS
What anxiety or depression may have to do with IBS
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
In Irritable Bowel Syndrome Guide - I also go through all of the medicines that you might be prescribed by Western Doctors and give you an idea of what to expect including ...
The dangerous drug interactions that can occur if you are taking Nardil or Mantulane
Why taking Imodium can have a negative impact on the muscle lining of your intestines and make the symptoms of the disorder even worse
How the overuse of stool softeners can lead to serious problems such as lax
active dependence, dehydration and electrolyte imbalance
Diet plays a very important role in the management of IBS and in Curing Irritable Bowel Syndrome I teach you how to feel better by -
Discussing the role that fiber can take in either improving your condition or making it much worse!
How to determine which foods irritate your colon the worst - these are your trigger foods!
How to differentiate a stimulating food (a good thing!) from an irritating food (a bad thing!)
Where to find your best sources of soluble fiber which can greatly alleviate the discomfort of elimination when you suffer form IBS
Why you should eat your soluble fiber first before you eat any other food at a meal and how that can help prevent unpleasant symptoms
How to avoid gaining weight when trying to manage this problem
Why egg yolks are not the best thing for an IBS sufferer to eat
The role that fried foods, like French Fries and onion rings can play in aggravating your condition
Why eating red meat can make IBS worse
Are You Ready To Get Rid of IBS Once and For All and for GOOD!
The bottom line is, it is not such a difficult thing to deal with irritable bowel syndrome naturally.
For example, altering your diet as suggested is something that anyone should be able to do, but this one simple step will make a significant difference to your future susceptibility to IBS problems.
Stress is almost certainly the number one cause of your condition so it is clearly extremely important to deal with stress. In particular, you have to learn to live with it and not allow it to dominate your life. Get on top of your stress, learn how to handle it and remove another significant causative factor from the picture.
Now that you are armed with this information, you can start taking appropriate actions immediately.
Download Now - It's FREE!
Wood carving is a form of working wood by means of a cutting tool (knife) in one hand or a chisel by two hands or with one hand on a chisel and one hand on a mallet, resulting in a wooden figure or figurine, or in the sculptural ornamentation of a wooden object. The phrase may also refer to the finished product, from individual sculptures, to hand-worked moldings composing part of a tracery.
** In this App you will find ** Wood work 101** and its importance at home & Offices.
** What are the right kind of Tools are important for good wood design wood working tools
** Tips to make your wood work fine wood working
** How to make wood work bench
** How to make wood work table
** Project being taken by companies for home and companies wood work .what kind of projects are there ?
** How to Make a Door Alarm
** Steps to Build a Simple Wood Desk
>>>>> **This app is a complete wood working guide to create the best material out of the simple and hard wood and also that will be beneficial to you at every end. so why to wait GRAB it Download Now >>>
** NOTE - No information regarding these words. (wood working supplies)
I used to felt the same way when I got started few years ago… it just freak me out. have no idea what to write about or even starting out a new blog. Finding the right niche is just so complicated…
I have to know about keyword research, researching trends and truck loads of work to be done before I even got started. I'm not a technical savvy person and getting a domain name and hosting is just too overwhelming.
I ask myself:
"What is my passion?"
"Why some bloggers are so successful?"
"How can I become just like them?"
Building successful blogs...
Many had asked me to teach them how to build a successful blogs and without any hesitation I showed them how I did it. The best part is that they produced the same results as I did. This is the common mistakes most beginners including myself did:
Not passionate about the topic
Did not provide any valuable content
Too complicated blog design
Do not answer reader’s comments
Do not update their blog regularly
Here’s the thing you should do to surefire your blogging success:
Choose a niche you’re passionate about plus…
Choose a niche that has demand
Use WordPress for awesome blog design
Use WordPress for awesome blog design
Write content that engage your readers
Post different types of content
Getting massive traffic to your blog
At the end of the book , You can find out how:
The Underground Secrets To Producing A Successful Money Making Blog In This Ground Breaking Product.
Blogging Is A Major Way Internet Marketers Make Money Online And Now You Can Too.
Get Started Today!
Start Blogging now...
Smoking is defined as the act of smelling or inhaling the smoke of a substance, mostly tobacco. There are many reasons for doing so, the most common being cultural reasons or peer pressure. Cigarettes, pipes and hookahs are the most popular methods of smoking and hence also the most injurious smoking elements for health.
** In this app you will you will find information on ** Stop Smoking ** and its importance in life. **
** Why to Stop Smoking ?
** Why Do We Smoke ?
** Harmful Health Effects of Smoking
** How to Quit Smoking
** Tips for parents of teen smokers
** Diseases Caused Due to Smoking
** Smoking Facts for Kids
** Herbal Cigarettes ..?
** Stop smoking aid how ?
** How to motivate a person to quit smoking (stop smoking motivation)
**This app is a complete stop smoking tracker app that helps to create a proper awareness among people to quit the bad habit of smoking also that will be beneficial to you at every end.
so why to wait GRAB it
Download Now >>>
** NOTE – No relevant information on these words (stop smoking assistant) (stop smoking premium) (stop smoking counter) (stop smoking hypnosis) Stop smoking Messages
Helping your kids eat healthier.
Children today are more likely to consume foods that are delicious rather than nutritious, and most foods that come under the delicious category are usually either highly sweetened or salted, either way the delicious choice is not good for the child at all.
Healthy eating can stabilize children’s energy, sharpen their minds, and even out their moods.
By encouraging healthy eating habits now, you can make a huge impact on your children’s lifelong relationship with food and give them the best opportunity to grow into healthy, confident adults.
Nutrition for Kids - Essential nutrients for children all parents should know
The childhood impulse to imitate is strong, so it’s important you act as a role model for your kids. It’s no good asking your child to eat fruit and vegetables while you gorge on potato chips and soda.
Some tips to promote healthy childhood eating
- Have regular family meals
- Limit portion sizes
- Cook more meals at home.
- Make a variety of healthy snacks available instead of empty calorie snacks
Get kids involved. Children enjoy helping adults to shop for groceries, selecting what goes in their lunch box, and preparing dinner.
and much more!
Get all the info you need here!
Vitamins and minerals make people's bodies work properly. Although you get vitamins and minerals from the foods you eat every day, some foods have more vitamins and minerals than others.
Vitamins fall into two categories: fat soluble and water soluble.
The fat-soluble vitamins — A, D, E, and K — dissolve in fat and can be stored in your body.
The water-soluble vitamins — C and the B-complex vitamins (such as vitamins B6, B12, niacin, riboflavin, and folate) — need to dissolve in water before your body can absorb them.
Because of this, your body can't store these vitamins. So you need a fresh supply of these vitamins every day.
What Do Vitamins and Minerals Do?
Vitamins and minerals boost the immune system, support normal growth and development, and help cells and organs do their jobs.
It’s FREE download NOW
To your good health:)
If you're prone to migraine headaches, you'll most likely do anything to stave off an attack.
Many of the medications that work for people who suffer from migraines are associated with some unfortunate side effects, and may compromise the sufferer's ability to perform every day functions
What Makes a Headache a Migraine?
A migraine is different. Doctors define it as a recurrent headache that has additional symptoms.
The pain is often throbbing and on one or both sides of the head.
People with migraines often feel dizzy or sick to their stomachs.
If you have migraines, you are not alone. Experts estimate that up to 10% of teens and young adults in the United States get migraines. Before age 10, an equal number of boys and girls get migraines.
You will learn:
• 40 tips for preventing headaches – follow these tips and you’ll be living a headache-free life in no time!
• The three main types of headaches and how to treat as well as prevent each one – you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to do both, when you follow these simple tips!
• The two types of migraine headaches – and how to easily tell which type you are experiencing!
• The three main causes of migraines – and how to easily avoid each one!
• Why migraines may produce auras – plus, exactly what auras are and the 13 common characteristics they may exhibit!
• 7 causes of sinus headaches – and how to tell not only when a sinus headache is most likely to occur but how to prevent it as well!
• 6 causes of tension headaches – plus, find out who is most likely to suffer from tension headaches!
• How to quickly and easily identify headache triggers – and then use this knowledge to prevent having similar headaches in the future!
• The #1 key to avoiding migraines – you may be very surprised at what you read here!
• Why diet is a main cause of headaches – plus, 33 common “food triggers” that you should start avoiding like the plague!
• 5 environmental factors that can cause headaches – and how to reduce your exposure to each starting today!
• The real truth about sex and headaches – read this info and you or your spouse will never be able to use the “Not tonight I have a headache” excuse ever again!
• How to prevent headaches with supplements – also 11 medications that can be used to treat headaches and the side effects of each!
• 12 natural headache remedies – these treatments are not only natural and safe, but they work fast, too!
• 10 tips for relieving headaches quickly and easily – these tips will have you up and feeling better almost instantly!
• And much, much more!
Prevent and treat headaches and migraines....now!
Download and share ...its FREE!
To your good health:)