It accepts the following user inputs, which are restricted to the recreational limits shown:
• The oxygen percentage (O2%) between 21% and 40%
• Maximum O2 partial pressure (PO2) between 1.0 and 1.4 ata (1.6 ata contingency)
• Maximum Operating Depth (MOD) to 40 metres (131 ft)
Given any two of the above parameters the third can be calculated and the application is arranged into three separate calculators as follows:
• Input O2% and PO2 to calculate MOD
• Input MOD and PO2 to calculate O2%
• Input MOD and O2% to calculate PO2
The application will also give the following parameters for each calculator:
• The Equivalent Air Depth (EAD)
• The percentage of nitrogen in the mix (N2%)
• Maximum nitrogen partial pressure (PN2) – (i.e. at the MOD)
• Maximum ambient pressure (AP) – (i.e. at the MOD)
All our apps are compatible with most of Android phones and tablets and it's - FREE!
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scuba4mobile
If you have any feedbacks, suggestions or questions, please email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to rate the App. :)
With this application an easy way to figure your:
- Best Mix (1.4 PPO2), which is the best mix for the planned depth
- Maximum depth for a given mixture (1.4 and 1.6 PPO2)
- Tab planner allows you to check the depth of the mix with a greater or lesser concentration of oxygen, so we can easily compare different composition mix and better plan the dive .
Calculations can do metric and imperial (meters, feet)
The quick way you can verify / schedule your dive plans and validate the selection mix.
Language: PL, EN, DE
The features of this application are:
-Tables of calculation according to the teaching:
PADI and NAUI
-Ability to save the dive sites through Google maps
-Options for different measurement units (international and imperial)
-Logbook for saving max 5 dives
-Automatic calculation of actual consumption (soon calculations diving at altitude)
-Multilanguage Support (currently English, Italian, Spanish, French and German).
The Pre-Dive Checklist section is used to store checklists for different types of dives. For example, you can store check lists for Boat dives, Beach dives, Night dives, and Wreck dives.
The Service Records section is used to keep track of equipment purchase dates and last service dates.
The C-Card section is a place to save images of the front and back of your C-Cards. If you forget to bring your C-Cards to a diving operation you may be able to show them the images of your certifications.
The Altitude Calculations section is used to calculate the Surface Air Pressure, Theoretical Ocean Depth, and Safety Stop Depth for fresh water.
Please send any issues to appsByDnD@gmail.com and we will fix as soon as possible.
Please leave comments and let us know what additional functionality you would like. We will try to add the most requested functionality.
Possible future functionality include weather, hand signals, and suggestions from users if possible.
Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.
Calculations based on tables. Tables: PADI and NAUI.
* Enter dive depth, underwater time and surface interval time.
* Shows dive state (safety stop, no decompression limit, within limits).
* Calculates end pressure group, pressure group after interval time, oxygen partial pressure (ppO2) and CNS (single exposure).
* Allows successive dives (maximum 7), nitrox (EANx21 - EANx70) and two depth units (meters and feet).
* Best Air Mix calculator (depending of current depth and ppO2).
* Share dive plans by email.
* Save dive plans as images in Android Gallery.
* Generate PDF document with your dive plans.
Tags: diving, dive, diver, dives, planner, plan, plans, calculator, scuba, dive tables, scuba diving, nitrox, NAUI, PADI.
This version has a banner with ads.
MyPermissions Certification: https://developers.mypermissions.com/certification/52dd47cee4b094d7f363cf3e
It's not just a comfortable scuba diving log book but the only one that downloads your scuba dives and dive profiles to your tablet and smartphone directly via USB. Connect your scuba dive computer from Aeris, Atomic, Cressi, Genesis, HeinrichsWeikamp, Hollis, Mares, Oceanic, Scubapro, Shearwater, Sherwood, Subgear, Suunto, Tusa and Uwatec. Divemate supports multiple scuba divers. So you just need one device and one app for your common diving adventures.
DiveMate is the most comprehensive scuba dive log app with the following main functions:
+ Connect your dive computer to your smartphone and tablet. No PC/Mac is required.
+ Easy to use clear and compact user interface: Scroll through diver, dive and dive site lists like a book. View the infos in fullscreen and combine the views as you like.
+ Optimized for smartphones, 7" and >=10" tablets. Use all extension packs (see below) on all your devices.
+ Choose between 3 user interface themes for your personal taste
+ Manage divers, buddies, dives, dive sites and brevets
+ Enrich your logged dives with personal notes, pictures and underwater photos.
+ Get weather and marine forecast for your dive sites
+ View, scroll, measure your dive profile graphs (depth, pressure and temperature) for better dive safety
+ Sync your dives with other devices via Dropbox, DivingLog 5, Dive Log Manager/DT for Mac & Subsurface.
+ Upload your dives to diviac
+ Print a paper copy of your dives, profiles and maps or send a PDF by email.
+ You have more than 20 online maps. Many of them can be saved for offline use without network connection (ideal in remote areas or to avoid roaming costs).
+ Attach GPS coordinates to your dive site or point it in the map.
+ Tools such as a Nitrox MOD calculator and your statistics.
+ Share your scuba dives with your friends by email or Dropbox.
+ and much more...
In the free version you can use 2 scuba divers and 20 dives each as well as 20 dive sites. Beyond this DiveMate offers great additional functions with three extension packs:
+ ‘Data Pack’
+ ‘Transfer Pack’
+ ‘Map Pack’
With at least one extension pack you can manage unlimited scuba divers and dives. Just purchase any pack once and use it on all your Android devices a lifetime.
Many scuba dive computers from different manufacturers such as Aeris, Atomic, Cressi, Genesis, HeinrichsWeikamp, Hollis, Mares, Oceanic, Scubapro, Sherwood, Subgear, Suunto, Tusa and Uwatec are supported. To directly connect your dive computer the Android device requires the USB Host/On-The-Go functionality. DiveMate communicates via the manufacturer's USB interface or via an USB-infrared adapter with your scuba dive computer.
For transferring scuba dives from your scuba dive computer via USB no rooting of your device is required.
Find out more through the app, at https://www.facebook.com/DiveMateUSB!
Enjoy Dive Mate, the best app for every scuba diver!
Please note: sending anonymous crash report is important. You may also get in contact via email@example.com.
Supported scuba dive computers:
AERIS A300CS,Epic 1/2,Elite T3,T3.1,F10,A300ai,Atmos ai,CompuMask,Manta
GENESIS ReAct Pro
HEINRICHS WEIKAMP OSTC 2C/2N,OSTC 3,OSTC sport
MARES Puck Wrist,Puck Air,Puck Pro,Nemo,Nemo Air,Nemo Wide,Matrix,Icon HD net ready,M1,Smart
OCEANIC Atom 1.0/2.0/ 3.0/3.1,Veo 1.0/2.0/3.0,Geo,Geo 2.0,DataMask,VT 3.0/4.0/4.1,Pro Plus 2.1/3,OCi,OCS,OC1
SCUBAPRO/UWATEC/SUBGEAR Galileo Sol,Luna,Terra,Aladin/2G/Tec/Tec 2G,Smart Com/Pro/Tec/Z,XP10,XP-H
SUUNTO Cobra 1/2/3,Gekko,Spyder,Mosquito,Zoop,Vyper 1/2,Vytec,Vyper Air,Hel O2,D4,D6,D9,DX,D4i,D6i,D9tx
TUSA Element2,Zen,Zen Air
· Find PADI Dive Shops and dive sites with a tap of a finger
· Log dives before you even leave the site and share dive experiences on other social media sites
· Connect with divers by immediately sending and receiving buddy requests
· Access your ScubaEarth logbook and reference all past logged dives
Everything Diving is the new App from Scuba Schools International. Free, easy to install, intuitive and with everything a diver needs at home and while travelling.
- All SSI certifications "In Your Pocket" . Show what you can can do, directly on your mobile device
- Important check lists on scuba diving. Dive planner, equipment, travel or first aid, here you check step by step if all is in good order
- important hand signals for divers
- SSI dive tables for Air and Nitrox for reference and planning
- Flow charts for First Aid and Neuro Check. For immediate help when you need it
- SSI - Partner search, around you and world wide. Find all SSI partners world wide, including a complete description of their local services
...and much more for your "Ultimate Dive Experience"
SSI has offered free Online Diver Verification for years - now you can synchronize your electronic C-Card with your new SSI App and carry it with you. For this individual service, you just need to log on to your free "mySSI" user account at www.divessi.com and you will have all functions at your finger tips. "The Ultimate Dive Experience" powered by SSI.
Since more than 40 years SSI provides training, scuba diving certification, and educational resources for divers, dive instructors, and dive centers and resorts around the world. Started in 1970, SSI has expanded to include more than 30 Service Centers, is represented in more than 110 countries with over 2.400 International locations and has materials printed in more than 25 languages.
With divePAL you can Plan, Analyze and Log your dives.
Thanks to divePAL intuitive graphical interface, you can now easily input profiles of your multi-levels dives, analyze them, log them for future references and share them with your friends on social media.
You can use divePAL, together with our Dive Computer Buddy accessory, to directly download logs from the following dive Computers:
Aeris: A300, A300 AI, A300 XT, Atmos AI, Elite T3, Manta and XR2
Genesis: ReAct Pro
Mares: Puck, Puck Air.
Oceanic: Atom 3, Geo, Geo 2, OC1, OC1-LE, OCS, OCi, Pro Plus 2.1, Pro Plus 3, Veo 2.0, Veo 250,Veo 3.0, VT3 and VT4.
Sherwood: Insight, Insight2 and Wisdom 3.
Suunto: Cobra1, Cobra2, Cobra3, D4, D4i, D6, D6i, D9, D9Tx, DX, HelO2, Vyper, Vyper Air, Vytec and Zoop.
You can use divePAL powerful Analyzer to analyze your dives and dynamically see the changing levels of nitrogen in the various compartments, visualize your gas consumption, and, in Nitrox mode, monitor the Partial Pressure of Oxygen and estimated your Oxygen toxicity level for a specific dive profile.
You can extend the capabilities of the basic Analyzer by purchasing a license via In-App purchase.
divePAL allows you to create and share your dive logs, as well as search and browse dive logs of other members of the divePAL community.
With divePAL, you can also create, search, view, and rate Dive Sites, and attach a dive site to your dive log.
divePAL is also a dive computer simulator that can be customized with model-specific dive computers; with divePAL you can now see your dive computer in action before even getting wet.
To customize divePAL with the simulation of a model-specific dive computer you need to purchase such simulation via In-App purchase.
This version of divePAL supports the following model-specific dive computers:
- Aeris: A100, A300, A300AI, A300XT, Atmos AI, Elite T3, Epic, Manta, XR1, XR1 Nx and XR-2.
- Cressi: Leonardo and Giotto
- Hollis: DG05
- Mares: Puck.
- Oceanic: Atom2, Atom3, BUD, Geo, Geo2, OC1, OC1-LE, OCS, Pro Plus 2, Veo 100, Veo 180Nx, Veo 250, Veo 1.0, Veo 2.0, Veo 3.0, Pro Plus 2, VT3 and VT4.
- Shearwater: Predator
- Sherwood: Amphos Air and Wisdom 3.
- ScubaPro: Aladin 2G and Galileo Sol.
- SubGear: XP10.
- Suunto: Cobra1, Cobra3, D4, D4i, D6, D9, Gekko, HelO2, Vyper, Vyper Air and Zoop.
- Tusa: Zen
Lastly, if you are enrolled in a PADI Open Water course you might be eligble to get for free (for 1 year) a model-specific dive computer simulator and the divePAL Nitrox license. Check with your local dive store for more info.
- user friendly
- input of values by numeric pad, fast and effective
- calculate Nitrox, Trimix, Heliair and others
- calculate the best mixture for a given depth, with MOD / EAD / END
- top up from any gas and for any gas
- support continuous blending for Nitrox and Trimix
- Metric or Imperial units are supported, chosen separately
- if change of units, automatic conversion of the values in the new unit
- ambient temperature
- heating temperature generated by the filling process
- fresh or salt water
- default final pressure
- default tank buffer volume
- default tank volume
- help menu integrated
- control of typing errors
- control of the impossible mixtures and calculation of the minimum % of Oxygen
- if needed, calculates how much it is necessary to empty the tank to obtain the wished mixture
- work on tablets
- no advertising
- Multilingual, currently: English, French, Spanish, Italian and German
For support and information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords : Nitrox, Trimix, Heliair, Heliox, rebreather, CCR, SCR, Van der Waals
Enjoying photos and videos of world famous diving spots right on your device! Come explore the Palau Islands (a longed after destination for serious divers), Australia (where you will encounter large sea creatures such as whales and whale sharks), the sparkling coral reefs of Indonesia’s Manado and the odd topography of the Red Sea, which runs thick with schools of fish. . . Videos and photos of many incredible diving spots in Asia, Africa, the Caribbean Sea, the South Pacific and the Indian Ocean are also available for your enjoyment.
The app includes many topics such as Dolphin diving, Whale diving, Shark Diving, Wreck diving, Cave diving etc.
Aside from videos and photos, you can enjoy many other features including scuba diving wiki.
1) Tons of high resolution photos
2) 1,000+ videos
3) Scuba diving wiki library
4) Daily updated contents
*You must be connected to the internet to enjoy this app.
If you are a diver, this is the perfect App to refresh your skills before the dive season resumes, or in-between dive trips.
This App includes native access to our online classes for model-specific dive computers and also launches the new iDive Computer simulator.
Each DiveComputerTraining class is organized based on progressive learning and as such the user is recommended to follow the modules and sections in sequence. At the same time, the interactive organization of the class allows student to directly access a specific section for easier reference.
A typical class will introduce the user to the dive computer, explain its indicators, review the settings step by step, show what to expect while underwater, and cover unexpected situations. Upon completion of the class, divers will feel more confident with their increased knowledge of their dive computer!
You cam equip the App with the online class for a model specific dive computer, by purchasing it via the inApp store.
To use this App you MUST have Internet connection
- Use imperial or metric measurements
- Plan one or more dives at once
- Find the minimum surface interval between 2 dives
- Find the maximum depth for a bottom time
- Warnings for safety stops and when dive is beyond limits
- Plan your first dive or a dive with a starting pressure group
This is a dive planner for recreational, single level dives on regular air. All dive calculations are based off of the PADI recreational diving tables. This means that you can use SCUBA Diving Planner to verify what you already calculated with the PADI dive tables is correct.
SCUBA Diving Planner can perform many of the same calculations that the PADI's Electronic Recreational Dive Planner (eRDP) can. This makes this dive planner easy to use if you already are have or are familiar with the PADI eRDP.
SCUBA Diving Planner serves as a great backup if you lose or forget your dive tables and need to plan a dive. You can plan your next dive, anywhere, anytime!