AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
Fast and Lightweight - ExootCast is designed with performance in mind. We ensure our code is efficient at all levels and agressively optimize performance.
Highly Compatible - Supports all devices with Android 3.0. So it would even work on your old devices.
Subtitles support - Build-in support multiple language closed captions
Universal Access - Browse through any Google Drive link on your browser with the power of ExootCast. ExootCast also supports seamless integration with other third party apps.
How to use:
1. Install the app & login to your Google Drive account
2. Connect to a Chromecast by clicking the icon at the top right corner
3. Choose movies from your Google Drive to stream
ExootCast currently supports MP4 & WebM video formats with H.264 / VP8 encoding. You can change your Google Drive account by pressing options.
I am just a student working on the app whenever I can, without a big budget to test the app on various devices.If you find a bug please contact me via Google+ or gmail and I will try to fix it ASAP. If you would like to participate in beta testing or translating the app, feel free to join https://plus.google.com/communities/104625607802302623778
Thanks for all your support and happy casting!
Images are courtesy of Blender Foundation.
You must point your phone’s IR blaster directly at the TV. Usual working range is 3 - 10ft.
NB! Tab3 7"-8.4" and Tab4 7"-8.4" owners! Your tablet has portrait (not landscape) screen, but the IR transmitter is located on left or right side of your tablet (not on top side). So, if you holding your tablet in portrait mode then please don't forget to point your tablets IR transmitter's led (IR-blaster) directly at the TV !
Vizio is a trademark of Vizio Inc. This app is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Vizio.
Warranties: This free software is provided ''as is'' and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall author be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
The complete streaming solution for your Android device. Simple and intuitive design makes it very easy to stream all your media to any screen or speakers.
-All your media in one place: music, photos, videos, movies, tv shows etc.
-Stream to all connected devices: Apple TV, AirPlay speakers, Chromecast, DLNA devices, smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, etc.), Xiaomi Box, Amazon FireTV, Xbox and more.
-Stream to XBMC, Raspbmc, Airfoil speakers and more.
-Stream from any source: media servers, online channels and the cloud
AllConnect is the only app on the market that supports all streaming technologies and works out of the box with more than 5 billion devices.
Tell us what’s cool about AllConnect by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Big Moments Deserve the Big Screen!
AirCastLive is a private mobile video and photo messaging service for your TV. Using the AirCastLive mobile app (iPhone & Android) users can shoot a video, or take a photo and send it to another user's TV in anywhere in the world!
The AirCastLive service is comprised of three key components: mobile, web (www.aircastlive.com) and Smart TV applications, all connect by a private cloud.
Users can upload their personal videos or photos into their account from their computer, and then immediately view it on their TV using our Google TV or Roku TV applications. Once the content is in their account, user can then share that content by sending it to another user's TV using our "AirCast It" feature. All while sitting on their couch, using their Google TV or Roku remote!
Imagine recording your child's first steps, and sharing that special moment by sending it from your phone directly to your family member's TV in another city or state. Now you can with AirCastLive!
Whether it's Mobile to TV, or TV to TV, AirCastLive helps you capture, save, and share, all of life's moments on the largest screen in the house-even if it's not yours!
The AirCastLive service is available on iPhone, Android, Vizio, Roku and Google TV!
Support for more TV & streaming devices is coming soon!
We're working as fast as we can to make Videostream amazing to use. We want to let you wirelessly stream your videos hassle free, WITHOUT installing a media server! Non-techies, this is the Chromecast app for you!
Contact us directly with ANY problem! We'll fix anything and troubleshoot with you to avoid a bad review :) Just go to www.getVideostream.com
- The fastest set up of any Chromecast media streaming app for your computer
- Simply pick video files you want to watch on your TV
- Don't wait for a program to index your entire computer
- No need to run a "media server" that makes your computer run slow
- You don't need a computer degree to use it
Currently we support:
- Localization of languages
- Mp3 streaming
- Full 1080p streaming of downloaded mp4 video and some MKVs
- Full support for AVI and MKV files (and 450+ others!)
- Volume control
- Full media library: browse your PC from your phone! (currently in beta)
Supported file formats:
mp4, mpeg, mp3, jpg, jpeg & png.
- Send photos and music from your Android device to your TV
- Stream movies and videos from your Android device to your TV
- Cast media files from your Facebook accounts
Some Things about the app, just to avoid complaints:
-The app only can see the media files that the Android gallery can see(except avi files), if you add a video and dont show in the gallery dont expect that the server cant see it.
I have tested it with: “mkv”, “avi”, “mp4”
-With some routers, specially those that are cheap or old, you will suffer a lot of disconnections, because the router is saturated and cant manage all the data, this is specially a problem with video.
-If you are connected to the Wifi and your client cant see the server, the problem is in the router in 90% of cases(check UPNP configuration or upgrade it).
-Please read the Help.
The Pro version is not limited in any way so you can use all the functionality of the application, although it is recommended that you first try the free app to see if your phone works well with the client that you want.
Pro version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content)
-Selecting individual files (You can choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands.
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
Free version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content is limited to one device in state Forbidden or Allowed)
-Selecting individual files (You can´t choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands (Limited to only one subtitle activated at the same time).
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
How to use:
-With your Android device connected to a network (WiFi or Ethernet), activate the server (automatically activated when starting the application).
With a DLNA compatible device (I use a PlayStation 3 or Winamp plugin with ml_upnp or UpnpPlay) open the server and view its contents.
For example: from the PS3 go to Music-> MediaServer-> Music-> All-> "select a song and wait." if you want to see the photos go to Photo-> MediaServer-> Photos-> All> "select an image and wait." and the same for the video.
The server can take up to 10 seconds to become visible in a customer, if for any reason after a while nothing happens, press the button on the mobile server (off and on).
Important note: Do not use p2p programs on the same WiFi network, since too many retransmissions introduced in communications.
Note: Although the server continues to run off the mobile screen, we found that the application works best with the screen on, so it is recommended to disable auto screen off.
If you are connected to a mobile wireless network and you suffer connections and disconnections when you try to transmit multimedia content, the problem is in the router (saturated), to solve this problem either upgrade the router's firmware to a version better or buy a router that supports standard 802.11ac.
Note: If the application is not running and when you return to run still not working (restarts the phone, this is very rare).
With some video-transfer rate seems a little low (jumps in the picture), although this depends on the network speed and video resolution.
-Sometimes with television, the first time you display the contents of the server are only empty folders, if this happens the user must exit the TV's DLNA and re-enter to refresh the content. For example with Samsung TVs DLNA once selected if the contents of the folder is empty, press the "Back" until the server selection menu and reselect MediaServer.
- Live tv/radio
- Søgning af Videoer
- Programmer Liste (alfabetisk) (Nogle telefon har ikke nok memory til denne funktion)
- Programmer Liste sorteret per kanal.
- Programmer Liste efter kategori
- Mit Dr (kræver dr konto/login, bruges til at vise og se programmer sidst set og favoritter)
- Bestem hvor store billederne skal være
- Børne beskyttelses mode. (Kun indhold fra Ramasjang og Ultra)
App'en er ikke 100% færdig. og har et par enkelte hænge partier.
Men vil gerne have noget feedback.! til at fin pudse ! P.T. har jeg ikke fået så meget feedback, hvis app'en skal blive Berede vil jeg gerne have noget mere feedback.
- Out Of Memory problem ved brug af at alfabetisk liste nogle (nogle telefoner).
- Fejl ved rotering af telefon, skifter nogle gange til forkerte vindue.
Download the setup from https://sites.google.com/site/myremoteandroid/ and run.
Right click the myRemote taskbar icon to find your IP number. Type it into settings. Hit Green Media Center button.
Support us with
DR TV tilbyder:
• Se alle DRs tv-kanaler live
• Se tidligere programmer i 7-90 dage efter udsendelse på en af DRs tv-kanaler*
• Se forpremierer på udvalgte programmer
• Se særligt udvalgte, ældre programmer fra DRs arkiv
• To særlige børne-tv-universer: DR Ultra og DR Ramasjang
• Hent inspiration fra DRs egne anbefalinger eller listen over Mest sete programmer
• Søg blandt alle programmer i DR TV
• Sorter indhold alfabetisk eller på de enkelte tv-kanaler
• Programoversigt for flere end 120 danske og udenlandske tv-kanaler
• I programoversigten kan du både læse om DRs programmer og hoppe direkte til programmet
• Del programmer via Facebook, Twitter, sms eller mail
• Tilvælge undertekster på flere dansk-sprogede programmer
• Betjeningen er optimeret for blinde
Denne app er gratis, fordi DR er finansieret via medielicensen i Danmark.
Hvis du ikke bruger wifi/trådløst netværk, skal du være opmærksom på, at dit teleselskab tager penge for datatrafikken, når du ser DR TV. Kontakt dit mobilselskab, hvis du vil vide mere.
Video- og lyd-kvaliteten kan justeres i forhold til kvaliteten af din internetforbindelse. Ligesom DR TV giver dig besked, hvis du mister netforbindelsen til DR.
* Tilgængeligheden af de enkelte programmer afgøres af DRs rettigheder.
Ris, ros og kommentarer?
Er der noget, der ikke virker, som det skal? Har du forslag til nye features?
Skriv din kommentar til email@example.com.
VIGTIGT: Vær opmærksom på, at vi ikke har mulighed for at svare på dit forslag her – det kan vi kun ved henvendelser via dr.dk.
Cast/Stream videos, music or pictures
FROM your phone or tablet, NAS (DLNA/UPnP or Samba), Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a webpage
TO a Chromecast, Nexus Player, AppleTV*, SmartTV*, Sonos, Xbox 360*, Xbox One* or other DLNA Devices*.
Please be aware that the Chromecast only supports a couple of formats. It can read containers like mp4, mkv, 3gp and m4v, but all these containers can use different codecs. If you can't hear the audio of a video, then the audio codec is not supported. If you can't see the video but hear the audio, then the video codec is not supported.
(I am looking into "on-the-fly" transcoding)
If you cast from your device or DLNA, the album cover will be displayed on the TV. The queue and playlists work with all files, but were added to easily set up music for your next party and don't worry about it.
On a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other Cast device:
You can rotate, zoom and pan pictures easily from the "Now playing" screen, just touch the button with the four arrows.
If you use a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other Cast device:
You can easily add subtitles. Subtitles in the same folder will be added automatically. You can set a dedicated subtitle folder which will be searched when you start a video. Subtitle timing, font, background and color can be changed.
You can change the subtitle encoding in the settings, e.g. for arabic subtitles choose UTF-8
Internal subtitles which are inside the video container don't work YET
// Wireless headphones (beta)
Touch "Route audio to phone" on the "Now playing" screen, to listen to what you are watching on your phone. This feature is in beta: it might work most of the time.
// * Casting to DLNA Devices
This is currently a bit buggy, but I hope that I have it fixed before christmas.
You can join the beta community and receive beta updates from the Google Play here: http://goo.gl/8Efbo9
Pdfs are converted to pictures in the app and can then be casted.
// Chromecast supported formats
// Recommended PC software to convert your files:
// In app purchases:
The app is free and ads supported, the ads can be removed via an in app purchase for a price from 1 to 7 €. Choose what you'd like to pay, all purchases unlock all Pro version features. Pro Version features currently are only:
- No ads
- Search (device only)
- Video preview when seeking on the "Now playing" screen
I am just one independent developer working on my apps whenever I can, without a big budget for testing on various devices. If you find a bug please contact me via Google+ or email and I'll try to fix it ASAP. Thanks for your support and happy casting!
In-app purchase: to remove the ads/buy the Pro Version
Storage: to search media
Allow WiFi Multicast: for the server
Network communication: Chromecast/Internet/etc.
Your accounts: Google Drive/Google+
Phone state/identity: Pause/Resume on incoming calls
*** Anonymous Usage Statistics ***
This App gathers anonymous usage statistics through Google Analytics to find bugs and enhance future user experience. You can opt out by deactivating this option in the App's settings.
* Remote widgets for home and lock screens (resizable lock screen widget on Jelly Bean+)
* Large, user friendly remote interface
* Pull out drawers for currently playing content and advanced settings
* Now playing drawer allows skipping between TV episodes WITHOUT a Plex queue!
* Automatic Plex client configuration (manual configuration also available)
* Support for all screen sizes (phone & tablet)
* Use Android keyboard to search Plex queues
I am very committed to supporting my users, if you have any problems or suggestions to make the app better please don't hesitate to contact me! If you're unhappy with the app I'm more than willing to offer a refund, I stand behind my work and am always open to criticism.
If you're happy with my app, please leave a review! It really helps me out with my placement in the Play store :)
Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with Plex, this is a 3rd party application designed to work in harmony with their software.
• Rich notifications for newly added media
• See recently added media
• See TV series and movies that are in-progress
• See what is currently playing
• Perfect for cord-cutters and automated downloads
• Send messages to shared library users and owners
• Forward notifications via email (premium feature)
• Quick and easy playback on connected clients
• Supports multiple Plex servers
• Supports shared libraries from other users
• Advanced filtering for servers, libraries, and TV series
• Automatically handles both local and remote connections
• Easy setup--just sign in to Plex.tv and go
• Automatic server discovery
• Emby Connect sign in for shared libraries support
• Advanced filtering for servers, libraries, and TV series
• Automatically handles both local and remote connections
• Easy setup--just sign into your server or Emby Connect and go
Please do not buy or install, use In-app purchase
This application is left so that legacy users can still install the application on new devices.
This Unlocker price is way higher than normal Yatse price to avoid buys !
Please update your main Yatse version and use In-App purchase to unlock as it much more convenient for multiple devices and devices swap.
This application is an Unlocker for Yatse, the XBMC Remote.
After buying you will have access to the themes, streaming, offline medias and internal audio player in Yatse.
By buying this Unlocker you also contribute for further developments.
IMPORTANT : You need to have Yatse, the XBMC Remote to install this application.
- The screenshots contains content © copyright Blender Foundation | www.sintel.org
- The library presented in screenshots is based on fake media and all images / posters are @ copyrighted by their respective owners
AutoTether has been designed as a companion app for the Automatica car USB device, to keep it synced while you're driving around.
AutoTether uses simple Bluetooth detection to make your smartphone location aware. It provides an alternative to NFC leveraging the Bluetooth availability for location awareness and lets your Android device turn tethering on automatically when in proximity of another paired device.
For example: pair your car bluetooth system with your Android smartphone and enable it in AutoTether. Every time you'll get in your car your Android smartphone will immediately enable tethering and will provide WiFi connectivity to all devices in your car.
Please note: carriers could charge extra fees when using tethering.
Data sharing, simultaneous to their production, eliminates the geographical distance and waiting times, optimizing the work of physician associated to the clinic that offers this facility.
MRDS allows you to access the reserved area at any time, in order to always have the information of patients in a fast and handy way.
The encrypted https transmission guarantees high security standards, for the best protection of personal data. Every user has their own ID and password to access to the reserved area.
You can access to the platform from your smartphone, tablet, computer and TV.
The application needs a network 3G/WiFi. Check the fees charged for your operator for data traffic.
*If you do not have login credentials, you can try the service by entering "demo" in username and password fields.