EZCast APP for Android, developed by WinnerWave, displays documents and multimedia from Internet or your Android Pads/Smartphones wirelessly in cooperation with EZCast devices.
In addition, EZCast APP switches wireless display standards (DLNA, Miracast…) and control the setting through remoting the EZCast devices.
Since March 15, 2014 (App version 1.1.159+), EZCast APP (both Android/iOS version) supports Chromecast dongles and Android EZCast receivers.
Now Chromecast and Android dongle users can use EZCast to cast documents, multimedia from your devices, internet, cloud storages and social networks to the large display.
Check www.iezvu.com for complete user manual and related information.
Please report your issues by EZCast Comment function (Comment icon on the EZCast desktop). We will check the issues and answer you directly.
Android 4.0 above(1GHz CPU and 1GB+ DDR are prefered) An EZCast dongle or box
Local photo display, Local Music/Video Streaming
Web browsing and Internet Video Streaming
Office document presentation
DLNA as a render (DMR)
Setting control for the EZCast devices
NAS Cast enables you to easily enjoy your favourite films and other video files on your TV.
Browse your titles using NAS Cast on your Tablet or Phone, then play locally, or cast to your TV. Play, Pause, Skip, and Volume is controlled from your Tablet or Phone.
Both DLNA UPnP and HTTP is now supported, so all modern NAS as standard, plus Windows, MAC, and Linux running DLNA UPnP Servers are supported with standard configuration.
NAS Cast will find all MPEG 4 video files with an .mp4 or .m4v extension in the selected directory.
I have ripped my complete DVD collection to .mp4 files using AnyDVD (paid) to remove encryption, and Handbrake (free) to rip / encode to .mp4. Alternatively VLC Player (free) can be used with Handbrake in place of AnyDVD. For best results with Handbrake I recommend the Normal profile with Web Optimised selected - which helps playback start quicker by putting the header at the front of the file.
NAS Cast will read .nfo and poster.jpg files if present to display DVD Cover Art, Year, Runtime, and Plot Synopsys. XBMC (free) will download and generate .nfo and poster.jpg files for your films (System -> Video (Advanced) -> Library -> Export Video Library). When prompted choose to export to Separate Files, and to export Thumbnail Images.
1) Use the following test URL to try out NAS Cast in HTTP mode: http://yellowdogapps.com/nascast/test/
2) Download one of the videos from the test URL to your NAS, then switch NAS Cast to DLNA UPnP mode and navigate to the video on your NAS.
Email me if you are still having problems and I'll try my best to help :)
The only casting app with these features:
- Use your phone as wireless headphones !
- Rotate pictures and movies
- Zoom in and out pictures and movies
- Cast movies, pictures, videos and PDFs
☆ Cast pictures, videos or music from your device, NAS or the browser
★ Add subtitles (select the subtitle file in the folder view after you started a video)*
☆ Rotate pictures and videos
★ Choose files on your device either from the library or use the folder view
☆ Connect to your NAS via smb or DLNA/UPnP
★ Zoom in & out pictures and videos
☆ Open a movie stream in your browser then hit the share button and choose LocalCast or
★ Copy a link to a movie and choose "Paste link" in the app
(* internal subtitles which are inside the video container don't work YET)
(arabic subtitles: Please change the encoding in the settings to UTF-8)
Usage is pretty easy:
1. Connect to Chromecast:
First from the official Chromecast app
Second from Localcast
2. Choose what to stream:
Select a video, picture or song in the app from your device or from a NAS (smb or DLNA/UPnP)
Send the media to the app from other apps.
E.g. open a streaming site in your browser, choose a video there and send the link to LocalCast via the share button in your browser. For some sites it is best to use the mobile version.
Please check out the supported formats here:
If your format is not supported, use handbrake to convert the file:
I will probably add support for more formats in the future, if there is a demand for the app, which I will judge from the ratings...
Free and ads supported, the ads can be removed via an in app purchase for a price from 1 to 5 €. Choose what you'd like to pay.
I am just one independent developer working on my apps whenever I can, without a big budget for testing on various devices. If you find a bug please contact me via Google+ or email and I'll try to fix it ASAP. Thanks for your support and happy casting!
★ "The Cure for iTunes withdrawal" - New York Times ★
★ Number one app in Newsweek's Top 10 Android apps for 2011 ★
Sync Without Wires! doubleTwist AirSync™ brings you wireless iTunes sync for music, photos and DRM-free videos with your Mac or PC over your home WiFi network.
Forget your iPod! Use in conjunction with the free doubleTwist Sync desktop app to automatically import iTunes and sync music, playlists, ratings or playcounts from your iTunes library.
AirSync and AirPlay for Android features include:
iTunes sync for your music library:
♬ Securely pair your Android device for iTunes sync with your Mac or PC.
♬ Sync iTunes music to Android from your PC or Mac over WiFi.
♬ Sync and automatically import MP3 purchases & downloads from Android back to your Mac or PC.
♬ Sync iTunes playcounts, playlists & ratings back to your computer, even after you create or modify them on Android (reverse-sync with iTunes is currently Windows-only.)
AirPlay on Android and MagicPlay for wireless speakers:
♬ AirPlay from Android to WiFi speakers and receivers such as Zeppelin Air, Bose and Yamaha (requires Android 4.1 or higher.)
♬ AirTunes support for older Apple devices such as Airport Express (Android 4.1 or higher).
♬ AirPlay music and DRM-free video to Apple TV (black model).
♬ Play music, videos and photos to the Xbox 360, PS3 and Sonos with AirSync's DLNA/UPnP feature.
Sync DRM-free video files:
♬ Sync and automatic, wireless import of photos and videos from Android to your PC.
doubleTwist AirSync is an upgrade to the free doubleTwist Music Player, unlocking AirPlay, AirTunes and iTunes-sync. If you have previously purchased doubleTwist Pro you do not need to buy AirSync again as it is automatically unlocked for doubleTwist Pro users.
Instructions: The free doubleTwist desktop app requires MacOS X 10.5 or higher on your Mac, or WinXP SP2/Vista/Windows 7 or above on your PC. Once you install doubleTwist Sync on your Mac or PC, it will scan and import your iTunes and/or Windows Media Player library. It will also scan your Music folder for any additional music files. You don't need to be an iTunes user to sync MP3s and other music files using AirSync, although some features, such as playlist-sync, are optimized for iTunes.
Join our Community:
Get tips and ask questions about AirPlay, AirTunes and iTunes sync on Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/114410062688956839568
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/doubletwist
Need Help about how to AirPlay on Android or iTunes-sync? Visit http://doubletwist.com/help/
doubleTwist has been described by numerous journalists and bloggers as the "iTunes for Android". AirSync helps you AirPlay music (AirTunes) or transition to Android from an iPod or iPhone by transferring and syncing iTunes music, playlists, ratings and more!
Download AirSync and free your iTunes by playing and syncing music to your Android without arbitrary restrictions and pump up the bass on your speakers using AirPlay.
iTunes and AirPlay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Gallery Cast uses Google Cast (Chromecast), AirPlay (Apple TV) and UPNP/DLNA to communicate with your Smart TV, Blu-ray player, computer or media center. Note: Gallery Connect is limited by what your device can support. Most devices support photo transfer and many support 3gp/mp4 video.
Unique Feature Set:
-*New* Chromecast & Apple TV (AirPlay) support!
- Remote display of pictures and video
- Remote move and pinch zooming for photos
- Easy remote display selection
- Support for reading from mounted drives
- Images rendered to your screen resolution, not just big thumbnails.
- Support for most camera raw types
- Display EXIF information (media metadata)
- Nexus Media Importer support
- Experimental Google Cloud Print support
This is a fully functional version with ads. An pro version will be available without ads in the near future. In the works is a much needed UI update and audio/music support.
A wireless connect is required for remote viewing. Will not work on 3G/4G networks. Wireless G is supported, but wireless N is recommend for video.
Check out my website for more information and tips.
- Enjoy your Facebook Images and Albums (individual or as a slideshow) from your Android device to your Chromecast connected Screen.
- Enjoy your Local Phone Images and Albums (individual or as a slideshow) from your Android device to your Chromecast connected Screen.
- Enjoy your DropBox Images and Albums (individual or as a slideshow) from your Android device to your Chromecast connected Screen. You should have the Dropbox app installed and should have downloaded the images you want to cast to your Tv.- Support for rotating the Images on the Tv.
- Support time based sorting filters.
- Support various settings so that you can customize your slideshow the way you want it.
- Completely free to use. No restrictions on the number of Images you can cast.
- No Ads. The application is completely Ad free.
We are constantly working on adding more features and they would be made available to you as soon as they are ready.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any bugs or for any feature requests.
- Cast Facebook photos and videos from your Android device to your Chomecast.
- Cast Google+ photos and videos from your Android device to your Chomecast.
- Cast local photos and videos from your Android device to your Chromecast.
This is the free, ad-supported version of Castaway.
Check out the premium version to remove ads and receive new features as they are added!
If you are having trouble displaying certain photos or videos, please check the following link that explains what formats are supported by Chromecast: https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/media.
Android Authority Review:
* Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage (used to cast your local photos and videos - nothing will be deleted)
* Add or remove accounts / find accounts / use accounts (this is required to access your Google+ account to cast photos and videos)
* Full network access, network connections, wifi connections (required to access Google+ and see your Chromecast)
* Read contents of your USB storage (required to access local photos and videos for sending to the Chromecast)
The most user friendly way to AirPlay on Android, trusted by millions.
Stream music from your Android phone or tablet to wireless speakers and Apple TV:
♬ AirPlay music from Android to WiFi speakers and receivers such as Zeppelin Air, Bose and Yamaha.
♬ AirPlay music to Apple TV (black model) and AirPort Express.
Stream videos (mp4 format) to Apple TV.
MagicPlay: AirPlay for Android is an upgrade to the free doubleTwist Player, unlocking AirPlay music and video support. It will NOT work without the free doubleTwist Player so please download it after you install this app. If you have previously purchased doubleTwist Pro or AirSync you do not need to buy this app as the functionality is already automatically unlocked for you.
Bonus: this package also adds AirPlay support to the Google Play Music app on rooted devices. See our blog for more details (http://blog.doubletwist.com/2014/04/22/airplay-support-for-google-play-music/). Note that this particular feature does not require doubleTwist Player to be installed.
Join our Community:
Get tips and ask questions on our public Google+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114410062688956839568
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/doubletwist
Need Help on how to AirPlay? Visit http://doubletwist.com/help/
Time to pump up the bass on your speakers using AirPlay on Android!
doubleTwist has been described by the New York Times as the "iTunes for Android".
AirPlay and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
* Watch the TWiT HD live stream from Petaluma, CA.
* Watch on-demand HD episodes of previously recorded shows.
* View the TWiT recording schedule adjusted to your time zone.
* Participate in the chat room with the built-in IRC client.
* Cast the chat room onto your TV (experimental).
Playback requires a Chromecast on the local Wi-Fi network. TWiT Cast is free to use, but supports a small donation via in-app purchase.
This app is independently developed and not endorsed by the TWiT.tv network. Seriously, they won't even link to it from their web site. TWiT is a registered trademark of TWiT LLC.
Want to stop carrying both your Android and your iPod? iSyncr enables you to quickly sync your Android device with the music you have in iTunes using USB or WiFi. No need to move your music into a new music management software. iSyncr works directly with iTunes so you can sync hassle-free.
Go beyond just music syncing with these additional features:
- Works with your existing iTunes playlists for fast setup
- Sync with a cord over USB or sync wirelessly with a WiFi connection
- Also works over MTP, unlike other top solutions
- Include album art with your music to enjoy on your phone
- Sync your ratings, play counts, skip counts, last played date, and last skipped date between iTunes and your phone to keep your smart playlists up to date
- Have a device with internal and external memory? Choose which drive each playlist syncs to
- Sync with multiple iTunes Libraries
- Create smart playlists on your phone using the Live Lists feature
- Sync your MP3 downloads on your phone back to your iTunes library
- Sync your video and podcasts for a complete iPod replacement
- Sync Android playlists back to your computer
- Automate wireless syncing of your music and videos on a schedule
Combine iSyncr with our free Rocket Player music player to take advantage of these additional features:
- Sync new playlists and playlist changes back to iTunes
- Sync podcast bookmarks to and from iTunes
- iSyncr Live Lists dynamically update while playing
- Sync video play counts
Note: This app will not sync copy protected music or videos but will alert you to which songs will not be synced to your device.
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
For information on how to get started and to learn about more features and options for using iSyncr to sync your music visit www.jrtstudio.com.
Want to help translate to your language?
© 2014 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
With CastOnTV, you can select photos from your phone/tablet and pick some of favourite songs, then cast your photos to bigger TV screen as a slideshow with background music. You can also stream the video clips on your phone/tablet to TV screen too.
1. Play slideshow with background music on TV screen. Finally with CastOnTV for Chromecast app, you can enjoy a beautiful slideshow with music instantly on bigger TV screen with just a few taps.
2. Select the photos you want to play and the app will show them on TV. Only show the photos you selected, not the whole photo gallery.
3. Cast video clips to TV with correct orientation. The app detects the video orientation and show them without sideways on TV screen.
4. Very easy to use. Just a few tap and get your photos, music and videos on big screen TV.
5. With auto mode and manual mode, you can show the photo with your friends and friend easily.
6. Support background music playlist. You can edit the background music playlist even Chromecast is playing.
How to play photo slideshow with CastOnTV for Chromecast?
To use CastOnTV is very easy. First of all, make sure your Chromecast device is turned on and your phone / tablet is in the same Wi-Fi network. Then you can select some photos from photo gallery, pick some music files and tap the Chromecast icon. Your photos will be presented on TV screen as a pretty slideshow with background music.
How to stream video clips?
Tap the video tab in the app, the videos clips will be listed there, just tap the video file and it will be casted with Chromecast.
***** A Free trial version is also available on Google play, you can try it first with your Chromecast before buying this full version. *****
Enjoy your commute with Car Cast Pro. Cheaper than a beer, way more filling!
Car Cast Pro is a simple audio podcast downloader and player. Optimized for use in a daily commute or trip to the gym, it features big buttons, large text, remembers last played location. Car Cast Pro is based on Car Cast open source software.
See http://jadn.com/carcast/tour.gsp for a walk through.
Please note that this is not an autonomic application. Make sure you have Solid Explorer installed first.
The plugin doesn't have its own icon in launcher. In order to launch it, you need to open a media file in Solid Explorer and choose Solid Explorer Cast option as shown on the first screenshot. That's it.
Was bietet die App:
- Kombination der Weboberflächen mehrerer Mediatheken
- Senden der Videos an Chromecast [NEU]
- Wiedergabe der Videos im Player deiner Wahl
- Wiedergabe in verschiedenen Qualitäten
- Wiedergabe von Videos in hoher Qualität die in den Standard Mediathek-Apps und auf den mobilen Seiten meist nicht verfügbar sind (wichtig für eine scharfe Wiedergabe auf dem Fernseher)
- Werbe- und Kostenfrei
Was bietet die App NICHT:
- Live-Stream der Sender
- Tablet-Unterstützung (die App ist für Smartphones optimiert, bei Tablets können Fehler auftreten)
Anmerkungen aus dem Sofalabor
Wie der Name schon vermuten lässt, handelt es sich beim Sofalabor um mein Wohnzimmer ;). Da ich das volle Potenzial des Chromecast ausnutzen wollte, habe ich diese APP programmiert. Es handelt sich also um ein Ein-Mann-Projekt, welches ich in meiner Freizeit umsetze. Die APP wird auf dem Nexus 4 und 7 so gut es geht getestet. Ich bitte daher um Verständnis, wenn diverse Fehler und Abstürze auftreten, da ich nicht alles testen kann. Detalierte Fehlerberichte an die unten stehende Mail helfen mir am meisten diese Fehler zu beheben.
Danke an alle Nutzer und Grüße aus dem Sofalabor.
This extension pulls directly from the feed that the Google Chromecast pulls from.
- Custom update times
- Refresh only on Wifi
*** You must have muzei installed in order to use this extension! ***
Thank you +Roman Nurik for a wonderful and easily extensible app!
Icon design by MilošMirković (https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Milo%C5%A1Mirkovi%C4%87/about)
Any Android application can use Toaster to stream video, music and photos with share option.
User can also use Media Server feature that allows other DLNA devices to browse phone media. Media Server feature is only available for Toaster Cast Pro users.
Toaster supports a wide range of devices compatible with DLNA / UPnP standard and can cast media to:
Smart TVs: Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, Sharp, LG, Philips and more
Hi-Fi: Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Harman/Kardon, Bose, Oppo and more
Game consoles: Xbox, Playstation (with Media Server)
PC and MAC software: XBMC, foobar, Windows Media Player and many more
Toaster can also stream photo and video gallery to Chromecast and can change your Chromecast into a photo frame.
Toaster Free API allows other applications to stream multimedia content through DLNA without any additional user interaction. The first app that integrated with Toaster Control API for DLNA is n7player.
Album Art by Sean Fournier, 2008, Licensed under CC License.
More from developer
AutoTether has been designed as a companion app for the Automatica car USB device, to keep it synced while you're driving around.
AutoTether uses simple Bluetooth detection to make your smartphone location aware. It provides an alternative to NFC leveraging the Bluetooth availability for location awareness and lets your Android device turn tethering on automatically when in proximity of another paired device.
For example: pair your car bluetooth system with your Android smartphone and enable it in AutoTether. Every time you'll get in your car your Android smartphone will immediately enable tethering and will provide WiFi connectivity to all devices in your car.
Please note: carriers could charge extra fees when using tethering.
Data sharing, simultaneous to their production, eliminates the geographical distance and waiting times, optimizing the work of physician associated to the clinic that offers this facility.
MRDS allows you to access the reserved area at any time, in order to always have the information of patients in a fast and handy way.
The encrypted https transmission guarantees high security standards, for the best protection of personal data. Every user has their own ID and password to access to the reserved area.
You can access to the platform from your smartphone, tablet, computer and TV.
The application needs a network 3G/WiFi. Check the fees charged for your operator for data traffic.
*If you do not have login credentials, you can try the service by entering "demo" in username and password fields.