ROOT access is required. Without it, AirStream can not capture the music. Please see http://www.androidcentral.com/root for an explanation of root.
- Highly optimised audio engine ensures excellent sound quality and minimises dropped audio and gaps in AirPlay playback.
- Automation support via a Tasker / Locale plugin - automate the streaming of your music! Automation is in BETA - please email with any issues.
- Support for password and OTP protected devices.
- Simple elegant intuitive interface.
- Display playing track information and album art on your AirPlay device
AirStream is initially in Trial mode. It will stop streaming and disconnect from your AirPlay devices after a period and give the option to purchase an upgrade for ~5 euro (depending on your country). With the upgrade AirStream will stream without stopping.
Hints / Tips:
If the AirPlay audio quality is not as you would expect, please disable any audio enhancement feature for your device e.g. for HTC One please disable Beats Audio, and for Sony Xperia Z, XLoud.
If you experience audio dropouts, please disable WiFi Optimisation (Settings -> Wi-Fi -> Advanced (in the menu) -> Untick Wi-Fi optimisation) and ensure your WiFi is set to a channel which is free of interference (http://www.techspot.com/downloads/5936-inssider.html).
If your Samsung Galaxy device is said to be incompatible, please ensure you have removed Samsung KNOX - See: https://plus.google.com/+Chainfire/posts/5ggu7naWtaW
AirStream is compatible with the majority of Android ICS and Jelly Bean devices (v4.0.3+). If it does not work correctly on your device, please email at email@example.com and I will do my best to get it working for you.
If you have installed an AirStream version prior to v1.4.0 and need to uninstall AirStream, please first uninstall the capture library by selecting the Uninstall menu option from within AirStream. If you haven't uninstalled the library before uninstalling AirStream, please just reinstall AirStream and you can then select it.
★ "The Cure for iTunes withdrawal" - New York Times ★
★ Number one app in Newsweek's Top 10 Android apps for 2011 ★
Sync Without Wires! doubleTwist AirSync™ brings you wireless iTunes sync for music, photos and DRM-free videos with your Mac or PC over your home WiFi network.
Forget your iPod! Use in conjunction with the free doubleTwist Sync desktop app to automatically import iTunes and sync music, playlists, ratings or playcounts from your iTunes library.
AirSync and AirPlay for Android features include:
iTunes sync for your music library:
♬ Securely pair your Android device for iTunes sync with your Mac or PC.
♬ Sync iTunes music to Android from your PC or Mac over WiFi.
♬ Sync and automatically import MP3 purchases & downloads from Android back to your Mac or PC.
♬ Sync iTunes playcounts, playlists & ratings back to your computer, even after you create or modify them on Android (reverse-sync with iTunes is currently Windows-only.)
AirPlay on Android and MagicPlay for wireless speakers:
♬ AirPlay from Android to WiFi speakers and receivers such as Zeppelin Air, Bose and Yamaha (requires Android 4.1 or higher.)
♬ AirTunes support for older Apple devices such as Airport Express.
♬ AirPlay music and DRM-free video to Apple TV (black model).
♬ Play music, videos and photos to the Xbox 360, PS3 and Sonos with AirSync's DLNA/UPnP feature.
Sync DRM-free video files:
♬ Sync and automatic, wireless import of photos and videos from Android to your PC.
doubleTwist AirSync is an upgrade to the free doubleTwist Music Player, unlocking AirPlay, AirTunes and iTunes-sync. If you have previously purchased doubleTwist Pro you do not need to buy AirSync again as it is automatically unlocked for doubleTwist Pro users.
Instructions: The free doubleTwist desktop app requires MacOS X 10.5 or higher on your Mac, or WinXP SP2/Vista/Windows 7 or above on your PC. Once you install doubleTwist Sync on your Mac or PC, it will scan and import your iTunes and/or Windows Media Player library. It will also scan your Music folder for any additional music files. You don't need to be an iTunes user to sync MP3s and other music files using AirSync, although some features, such as playlist-sync, are optimized for iTunes.
Join our Community:
Get tips and ask questions about AirPlay, AirTunes and iTunes sync on Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/114410062688956839568
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/doubletwist
Need Help about how to AirPlay on Android or iTunes-sync? Visit http://doubletwist.com/help/
doubleTwist has been described by numerous journalists and bloggers as the "iTunes for Android". AirSync helps you AirPlay music (AirTunes) or transition to Android from an iPod or iPhone by transferring and syncing iTunes music, playlists, ratings and more!
Download AirSync and free your iTunes by playing and syncing music to your Android without arbitrary restrictions and pump up the bass on your speakers using AirPlay.
iTunes and AirPlay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- stream audio playback from your favourite iTunes (Windows/Mac) to your Android device (Phone/Tablet/Set-top box)
- show track info, cover artwork and playback progress currently playing in connected iTunes
- tune your phone/tablet's volume from the connected iTunes
- auto mute audio playback for incoming call
This application DOES NOT let you...
- remote control (play/pause/shuffle/etc.) music currently playing in connected iTunes
- browser library in your Android memory storage and stream music from Android to iTunes
Why another Airplay/Airtunes receiver?
- smaller memory footprint
- less cpu usage
- zero configuration, keep it as simple as possible
- user has full control of when and how service is running
The application provide a basic solution for home media integration between Android and Apple. It is perfectly used, for instance, when you have an Android compatible dock speaker, or an TV set-top box running Android, and let you share your media content over the air without coping them everywhere via cable. Note that this application only work under WiFi network.
This application is specifically designed for phone, however, install and use it on tablet is not restricted.
It's trial version, If you find it's usefully, please try the licensed version. which has better performance and capability.
- full support with IOS7 now.
- stream audio/video/photo from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, ...)
- stream audio/video/photo from DLNA clients(WMP12, AirShare,...)
"It's a great way to get local media off the small screen and onto the big one, and it's one of the best implementations of AirPlay on Android we've seen."
- Alan Henry, Lifehacker
"If you wish your AppleTV was a Chromecast, using Streambels now is your chance."
- Ben Roodman, mobile Fumo
Streambels beams the media content in the same way as the Apple AirPlay, making it fully compatible with AirPlay wireless speakers such as Bose, Sony, Pure, Denon, Pioneer and others. The app works smoothly with Apple TV, AirPort Express and any other AirPlay-enabled devices. With integrated DLNA support you can stream freely to Samsung TVs, Sony TVs, LG TVs, Xiaomi Box and other DLNA-enabled popular receivers.
Streambels offers sharing options via YouTube, Facebook, Vkontakte and TED. We are currently working on adding support for a range of online services including 8tracks, SoundCloud and others including Spotify at a later date. We are also planning to support Chromecast. Using one of the preloaded themes, you can change how the app looks every day. No matter if it is video, music, pictures or a full time movie, we guarantee the highest quality and uninterrupted entertainment.
The app requires Android 2.3 or higher. Download it and enjoy smooth media streaming. This is a trial. After 10 days, to use all the features please purchase the license. The license works for all devices with the same Google Play Store Account. If you have any questions, comments or require assistance email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or check our FAQ: http://streambels.com/faq/.
Summary of the features:
System Requirements: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread platform) and higher.
General Features: Streaming audio, video and photos from Android phone or tablet to any AirPlay or DLNA-enabled receivers including most popular TVs, Set-top boxes and A/V receivers.
Supported channels: YouTube, Facebook Video, Vkontakte, TED
Advanced Features: background playing, volume control, AirPlay Authentication, option to set a preferred YouTube quality, simplified navigation, repeat & shuffle,
Compatibility with thousands of Airplay and DLNA-enabled devices and software applications:
• Airplay devices: Apple TV, AirPort Express, Denon A/V receivers, Philips A/V receivers, Sony A/V receivers, Bose, Pure Contour, Samsung Sound Box, Klipsch Audio, etc*.
• DLNA receivers: Samsung TVs, Sony TVs, LG TVs, Philips TVs, Panasonic TVs, Xiaomi Box, etc.
• Software receivers: XBMC, Raspbmc, Airfoil Speakers, etc.
* At the moment Streambels is not compatible with Sonos and PS3 and some of the Sony Bravia TVs.
★This is a free version of "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver". The professional version is "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO)" which works more stably and gives you much better experience.
★If you install it on Android 3.1 or greater, please do run this app at least once after installation or update, then the AirPin auto boot service can be registered to the Android system.
Forget AppleTV. Use your Android device or phone (Android TV/Set-Top Box/Mini PC are preferred) to receive videos, pictures, and music wirelessly from multiple devices.
Once the app is installed (and you've run it after installation) it runs in the background waiting to receive the media you send to it from another device. Just like you would for a DLNA/UPnP enabled TV or AppleTV.
Send music, videos, or pictures from your iPhone/iPad/Mac via Apple's AirPlay(Screen Mirror is not supported).
Or use your Android Phone/Tablet/PC with a compatible DLNA/UPnP app/program (i.e. iMediaShare, BubbleUPnP, etc) to send media directly to or stream from a home media server (i.e. Serviio, PS3 Media Server, etc) to "AirPlay and DLNA/UPnP Receiver" installed on your Android device or phone.
Your "AirPlay and DLNA/UPnP Receiver" device will show up in your other devices app/program as "ITV@" followed by a number. This is the identifier you will send your media to using your other devices. Follow your third party app/program instructions on how to send media from them.
"AirPlay and DLNA/UPnP Receiver" is not a media server. It is a DMR (digital media renderer/receiver) only. It requires the use of other apps/programs to send media to it via AirPlay/DLNA/UPnP to play. All devices must be on the same network to function properly.
If you still don't know how to use, please goto http://www.waxrain.com/product_en.html .
★这是"AirPlay/DLNA Receiver"的免费版本，专业版"AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO)"：运行更稳定、并且很大程度提升了用户体验。
AirPlay AirTune DLNA UPnP DMR Multi-Screen AirPlayer AirPin 多屏互动
• DLNA TVs
• gaming consoles: Xbox 360, PS3 (from XMB)
• UPnP/DLNA renderers: XBMC, WDTV Live, Windows Media Player, other Android devices, ...
• various HiFi gear from Sonos, Denon, Pioneer, Onkyo and many more
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers: most NASes, XBMC, Plex, Twonky, Serviio, Windows Media Player and many more
• local media stored on your Android device
• cloud media: Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Music
• media from other apps such as web browsers and file managers, using Share/Send
• captured audio from most other apps. Requires Xposed (root)
• Shoutcast radio (with XiiaLive)
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding (*), subtitles, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
Secondly, make sure AirPlay is set to ON in the menu of your AppleTV!
Just bought your AppleTV or already have one at home? Well, with this app you can unleash the power of your AppleTV with your Android phone. Just like folks with iPhones and iPads, now you can use the AirPlay functionality to beam content from your Android phone to an AppleTV!
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the AppleTV itself as you use your Android to control your AppleTV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on an AppleTV or on your mobile device.
With the AppleTV AirPlay Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on AppleTV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your AppleTV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on AppleTV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or AppleTV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on AppleTV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on TV using the AppleTV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
• Select the AppleTV you would like to use to access your TV. This is a great way for you to use multiple AppleTVs in your home.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
★★★★★ Easily the best looking music player on android.
★★★★★ This is so much better than the "built-in" player that came with my phone.
★★★★★ Why I struggled with Google Music for so long is beyond me. Love this app. Great integration with iTunes. Keep up the good work.
♬ Exquisite attention to detail. We love music and pixels!
♬ Artist bios and photos bring your music to life
♬ Easily create playlists, batch-add songs to Play Queue, delete songs using doubleTwist's unique multi-select design
♬ Customize your sound with gorgeous 5 band graphic equalizer; pump up the bass or choose EQ presets
♬ Custom lockscreen option for faster control of music on the go
Powerful Android-iTunes Sync:
♬ AirSync iTunes music over WiFi with your Mac or PC and never touch a wire
♬ Sync iTunes or Windows Media Player playlists from your PC to Android over USB
♬ Sync iTunes playcounts, playlists & ratings back to iTunes after modifying them on doubleTwist Player (reverse iTunes sync is currently Windows-only)
Full Podcast Player and Podcast Manager:
♬ Comprehensive podcast directory enables you to browse podcasts by category or search for a specific podcast by name
♬ Subscribe and play podcasts or get podcast episodes auto-downloaded over 3G/4G & WiFi
♬ Play podcasts offline or stream over-the-air
AirPlay & MagicPlay from Android to your speakers:
♬ AirPlay from Android to WiFi speakers & receivers such as Zeppelin Air, Bose or Yamaha (Android 4.1 or higher)
♬ Android to Apple TV: AirPlay music and video to your Apple TV
♬ Android to AirPort Express: Stream music with built-in AirPlay support.
♬ Android to Xbox, PS3 or Sonos: Play music, videos & photos to Xbox 360, PS3 & Sonos.
Magic Radio to discover new music:
♬ Enjoy Magic Radio, the personalized radio mixing songs from your library with new songs uniquely tailored to your music taste, from over 13 million tracks
♬ Create Magic Radio stations while browsing by Artist, Album, Song or Playlist
♬ Listen to Magic Radio stations for every conceivable music genre from J-pop to Psychobilly
More Music Player features you'll love:
♬ Download high-quality artwork for your albums
♬ Smart Playlists for easy access to Top Rated and Most Played
♬ Bluetooth support for car & speakers
♬ Play MP3, AAC, FLAC, M4A, MP4 & more!
♬ Control music playback with beautiful widgets and get more widgets with our free Widgets app
What's the catch?
doubleTwist Music Player is a free download, not a "trial" app. We update it frequently and listen to your feedback to make it better. We make money from an optional in-app upgrade to doubleTwist Pro unlocking premium music player features: AirSync, AirPlay to Apple TV & AirPlay-compatible speakers, equalizer, album art search and removal of podcast ads.
If you love our free player, you can subscribe to Magic Radio and enjoy all the premium features of doubleTwist Pro for FREE (a $14.99 value) plus unlimited personalized radio with NO ADS. All for only $24.99/year.
doubleTwist Music Player is handmade with ❤ in San Francisco.
Help? Visit http://www.doubletwist.com/help/platform/android/
App Permissions: http://twist.to/JXw4fE
iTunes and AirPlay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: 20+ skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
PlayerPro has been in the top five android apps in the music & audio category for over two years and is actively being developed and supported.
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser and player.
* Automatically downloads missing album artwork, artist pictures and genre illustrations.
* Manually pick your preferred album artwork, artist pictures, genre illustrations from the Internet, the Gallery app, ID3 tags, or album folder.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the 20+ available SKINS, all for FREE.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* Read album and artist REVIEWS.
* Download, search and and save LYRICS to your music files using standard ID3 tags.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Dolby, SRS and Beats audio sound effects for HTC devices equipped with HTC sound enhancement.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player: Songbird, Winamp, Windows Media Player, MediaMonkey ...
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supported SCROBBLERS: Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Official Last.fm app.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, Picasa etc.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
IMPORTANT: before starting the app, make sure you are connected to a WiFi network.
- stream audio from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, airfoil, ...)
- run in the background as a service
- configurable speaker name
- can be started on boot
- can mute playback on phone call
- Audio only, no video
- does not play in sync with other Airplay receivers
- does not work with RaopX on MacOS X and the raop module for pulseaudio on Linux
- does not work yet on GoogleTV
Examples of use:
- stream your itunes music to your Android device with Hyperfine Remote for iTunes
- wireless speaker or headset
- recycle older or broken Android devices as a dedicated networked speaker
Keyword: Audio, AirPlay, Air Play, AirPort, Air Port, Air Tune, iTune, Mirroring, RAOP, iOS, AirFoil
"A clever use of AirPlay gives you offline access to streamed music." - Android Central
AirPlay Recorder is extremely easy to use: play something in iTunes on your Mac or PC and then select "dT Recorder" from the AirPlay device list (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5922). The streamed iTunes audio or radio will automatically be saved on your Android device.
Due to the nature of AirPlay this is a real-time process: a 4 minute song will take 4 minutes to record.
The AirPlay protocol is susceptible to packet loss and the app will only save a track if a complete recording was made. Make sure your Android device and router have good WiFi performance (5GHz band is recommended).
The basic AirPlay Recorder app is free and there is an optional in-app premium upgrade to get higher quality recordings (AAC VBR). The money goes to feeding our cats free-range organic engineers.
AirPlay Recorder will keep your device's screen on while recording to prevent the WiFi connection from being throttled or terminated when the screen goes off. We recommend that you keep your device connected to a power source while recording.
If you are a Mac user, you can also download AirRecorder for your Mac at http://blog.doubletwist.com
doubleTwist AirPlay Recorder for Android is handmade with ❤ in San Francisco.
iTunes and AirPlay are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Wirelessly stream content using AirBuddy App -
* Send content from your Android device to an Apple TV or to another Android device with AirBuddy
- Send YouTube videos and other MP4 videos
- Send Photos from Gallery/Photos/Facebook apps and other Android apps
- How to send: Use "share" button/action of the supported apps and share photo/video with AirBuddy App
* Receive content on your Android device from an iPhone/iPad, another AirBuddy or other Airplay clients
- Receive Video, photo and music
If you run into any issues, please contact me (email@example.com) - I'll be happy to help.
Visit AirBuddy Website: http://airbuddy.weebly.com
For details on use of the permissions, please refer to the bottom of this description text.
AirBuddy adds AirPlay functionality to any Android device. All Android devices including Phone, Tablet, Set-top box, GoogleTV devices are supported.
For playback to AirBuddy, source of content can be any of the following -
• iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
• Another Android device with AirBuddy app installed it - AirBuddy can act as an Airplay Client/Remote
• Another Android device with any other Airplay client app installed
• iTunes on PC/Mac
This free version limits continuous playback to 15 minutes/15 photos. Please upgrade to remove this limitation.
Following special scenarios are not supported.
• Airplay Mirroring
• DRM protected movie playback (e.g. most movies purchased in iTunes)
• Airplay from Netflix App (this was added in Netflix app v5.0 for iOS 7)
Storage - Send pictures stored in SD Card and USB
run at startup - Starts AirPlay Server to keep it running in background
prevent device from sleeping - Keeps screen on only while playing video locally
allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception - Wifi-Multicast reception is required for AirPlay
find accounts on the device - Used for license verification
Connect your Android device to TV using HDMI (if available) to enjoy content on the big screen TV.
If you have an unused Android device, install this app on it and make the device do something more useful!
If you like to stream audio from Android device to Apple TV, Airport Express, Airplay, Airtunes speakers or AV receivers, we have a solution for you.
AOA Service (Airtunes on Android) runs as a background service that stream system's audio output to remote speakers via Wi-Fi connection. with access to the system audio, you can play music, video, FM radio, Games, Karaoke.. Any Audio output from any App(s) will be direct to the remote speaker(s)
ROOT permission is required as this App need to access to system audio. Please make sure you have ROOTed your device before purchasing this app.
Summary of Features:
Stream system audio output from Android Device to :
1) Apple TV, Airport Express, Freebox, Airplay / Airtunes speakers
2) AV receivers such as Yamaha, Pioneer, Denon that with Airplay support
3) Shairport4w (PC), Shairport(Linux), Airfoil Speaker(Mac). XBMC
4) Support password protected airplay devices.
5) Auto save volumes and other settings when "Quit" or "Hide", no need to re-adjust the settings every time the app is launched.
6) Use "+ / - " for volume control allow you to fine tune the volume and avoid accidental max volume that could damage your AV equipment and speakers.
if it doesn't work for you, you can get automatic Refund within 15 minutes of the purchasing by coming back to this app in Google Play and select "Refund".
If you missed the 15 minutes window, Within 3 days of the purchasing, you can email us with the word "Refund" in the subject. if you wish, you are welcomed to provide more feedback.
If you intended to run this app on multiple devices, we suggest you try it out on all of them, as each device could be different.
Some devices filter out bass to make voice clear on phone speaker, e.g on a XLoud on Sony Xperia, or Beats Audio on HTC, it can be turned off at Settings -> Sound.
On other bass filtering device that don't have such option available, you might need to flash a different ROM that don't do bass filtering (this app don't artificially boost bass like other airplay apps, only the unmodified original PCM signal is sent to airplay device)
On Nexus 5, if Google Music is started before the app is launched, you might need to press the next song button (double triangles) to start streaming.
Special thanks to Fredrick Olshausen who designed the app icon for this project.
Depends on the timezone you are in, reply to email might take 24 hours.
Keywords: Airplay AOA Service Airtunes Airplay on Android
You'll be able to send audio from any audio app, like iTunes, Rdio, or Spotify, as well as web-based sources like Pandora and more. Hear your audio anywhere around the house!
Just connect your device to your local Wifi network, then open up Airfoil on your Mac or Windows machine, and start transmitting to your Android phone, player, or tablet.
Get Airfoil right from our site:
Airfoil Speakers for Android: Another fine Rogue Amoeba product
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Q. Can I get Poweramp v1.4 look?
A. You can download "Poweramp Classic Skin" on Market.