TruckerTimer is the only application designed specifically for truck, lorry and HGV drivers in the UK and Europe that will help you track your driving hours and alert you to impending fatigue violations.
TruckerTimer is designed to keep you legal within the many complex rules of the EU driver's hours regulations.
Now in use by over 5000 drivers, who have commented:
"An excellent app for monitoring driver hours... First class!"
"Excellent app. The only one of its kind..."
"Brilliant would recommend to anyone."
* Supports EU, AETR and GB domestic heavy vehicle fatigue regulations
* Timers for WTD regulations
* EU and AETR rules are suitable for coach drivers also
* Graphical countdown for each rule, showing how long you have left
* Switchable between regulatory systems on-the-fly
* Automatically switch between driving and other work based upon GPS movement
* Implements advanced rules: split breaks, 10-hour days twice per week, 15 hour spread and more
* Alert within the application, or optionally by system notifications
* Allows manual adjustment of logs in case you forget to switch to rest or driving mode at any time
* Gives daily, weekly and fortnightly summaries of all driving activity, able to be offset to match your shift start time.
* Can send logs and summaries via email, bluetooth and other means in an Excel compatible format
* A home screen widget, showing the current driving state and time remaining until next fatigue violation.
* Ability to set a 15, 30 or 45 minute alarm for short breaks, with a safety margin to ensure the break is long enough
* Svensk översättning!
* Traduction française!
* Norsk oversettelse
TruckerTimer has seen extensive testing, both in the field and with over 100 synthetic driving logs to ensure that regulations are correctly implemented.
See about screen within the application for an email address to send support requests and any suggestions or other feedback. If you are having any problems please make use of this -- I will review any logs or issues emailed and either fix or explain the issue!
IMPORTANT: OpenStreetMap (the map source of HuMap) is community-driven like Wikipedia, so BE AWARE that unfrequented areas (e.g. smaller towns and villages) may be less detailed!
✶ Maps are stored on your phone - no internet connection needed while navigating!
✶ Compact, OpenStreetMap-based vector maps
✶ Searchable maps - find any town, street, sight, shop, etc. easily
✶ Nearby places
✶ GPS location feature
✶ Route planning [BETA] (this feature needs internet connection, there is no turn-by-turn navigation)
✶ Elevation lines and hiking paths (Hungary and Budapest only)
✶ Adding custom overlays
✶ Guidebook (text only, no images)
✶ No ads!
Maps: Hungary, Budapest, Barcelona, Bruxelles, Gdańsk, Hamburg, Helsinki, Kraków, Lyon, Marseille, Oslo, Praha, Riga, Sofia, Stockholm, Warszawa, Wien, Wrocław
I hope you will like this app! Thank you for downloading!
1) The maps might not correspond to reality at some places. Never use HuMap when human lives, property or other valueable things may be at stake. Always comply with the local highway code.
2) This app is open source (GNU GPL v3). See http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt. Source code and license are in the assets/ subfolder in the .apk package.
The application is set up as a series of tabs. For best usage, your Android device should be mounted or held in Landscape position.
The Maps tab tracks your position via GPS and Google Maps and calculates the distance remaining in your battery pack. The Gauges tab shows Percentage of Charge left in the battery pack, the Pack Temperature and the Pack Voltage as large gauges. The amount of current flowing to the motor is shown as a bar graph along the bottom edge.
The Batteries tab shows the instantaneous voltage of each battery in the pack.
The Trips tab keeps track of your trips with distance and percent of pack capacity used.
The Errors tab shows any errors reported in the pack.
The Preferences tab tells the app about the characteristics of your batteries, the layout of your battery pack and
how to communicate with the PakTrakr over Bluetooth.
Unfortunately PakTrakr stopped selling units on December 31, 2011 so no new units are available. PakTrakr for Android is not related in any way to the former manufacturer of PakTrakr, KJHall Motor Company.
Tachomaster is the UK market leading Tachograph Analysis solution. With the Tachomaster Worker application your non-tachograph workers can sign in and out of work in real-time.
Tachomaster Worker's features include:
* Sign in for Tachomaster Workers and Drivers
* Ability to start and stop Work, add Breaks and Periods of Availability
* Ability to set yourself as "out of the office"
* View recent Tachograph Rest, Drive and Other Work information
* View current WTD Reference Period information
* View recent Working Pattern
* View recent Shifts including Start time, duration, activity totals and vehicle
Please submit bug reports, contribute new features and ask questions by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The main functions of the application:
● set up filters
● detailed view of the results
● indicate if a train is late
● indicate the reason of the latency (havaria events)
● save favorites
● open the saved favorites without internet connection
● follow trains on map, based on real time GPS positions
● search for the closest stations
Прилжението работи с версии от Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich включително и нагоре.
Az útvonaltervezés OpenStreetMap alapokon történik.
Az alkalmazás bővített változatában az útvonaltervezéshez használt úthálózaton tetszőleges egyedi korlátozás és költségtényező beállítható, amivel akár időponthoz köthető vagy járműre szabott útvonaltervek készíthetők:
- egyedi útvonaltervek
- súly, magasság, szélesség korlátozások figyelembe vétele
- rendszámhoz kötött behajtási engedélyek
- időszakos (éjszakai, hétvégi) korlátozások
- elektronikus útdíj becslés
- üzemanyag fogyasztás becslés
Equips your drivers with live Job updates, signature capture, the ability to record item discrepancies and collection/delivery events for your customers or suppliers.
The majority of devices with Android 4.x
Settings > Data Usage > Auto-sync Data.
Older devices with Android 2.x
Settings > Accounts and sync > Auto-sync
The latest devices with Android 5.x:
Settings > Accounts > Auto-sync data
Nur dann etwas zahlen, wenn Sie das Fahrzeug wirklich unser 3-stufiges Nutzungstarifmodell von Fahrzeit, Standzeit und gefahrenen Kilometern. Und immer das Fahrzeug, das Ihren Anforderungen entspricht - ob Kleinwagen oder LKW.
Minimieren Sie Ihren Aufwand für Wartung, Service und Werkstatt und überlassen Sie das anderen - nämlich uns.
Damit haben Sie Zeit für die wesentlichen Dinge: Familie, Freunde, Freizeit - und den Kopf frei für Ihr Business.
- Gestión de cargas
- Control horario
- Integración con cartografía del dispositivo
At the start of your day, this app provides a quick and easy way to input a check of all inspection points. If one is defective you can record the severity of the defect and other details, including a photograph if required.
All defect reports can be shared out of the app as printable PDF documents -- ready for delivery to your transport manager, or just to keep saved as a long-term backup for your own protection.
Checklists are included to match the standard VOSA goods and passenger vehicle inspection points. Completely custom checklists can also be created for yourself to match the requirements of your agency.
This app is completely free, however it will display a popup ad for my other app from time to time.
App Language Survey (ALS) is a simple application to better understand the importance of having mobile applications supporting more native languages.
The application is localized for the following languages currently – Hungarian, Russian, Romanian, Turkish and English. If your Android language is not among these then ALS will turn to English automatically.
Just download it and answer the few questions, it takes only a minute to complete. Your contribution is appreciated, let’s make mobile market to a better more comfortable place to all of us !
If you like please share it with your friends!
And if you have any feedback, ideas, questions or concerns, let us know, we are eager to hear all feedback on this topic.