TruckerTimer is the only application designed specifically for truck, lorry and HGV drivers in the UK and Europe that will help you track your driving hours and alert you to impending fatigue violations.
TruckerTimer is designed to keep you legal within the many complex rules of the EU driver's hours regulations.
Now in use by over 5000 drivers, who have commented:
"An excellent app for monitoring driver hours... First class!"
"Excellent app. The only one of its kind..."
"Brilliant would recommend to anyone."
* Supports EU, AETR and GB domestic heavy vehicle fatigue regulations
* Timers for WTD regulations
* EU and AETR rules are suitable for coach drivers also
* Graphical countdown for each rule, showing how long you have left
* Switchable between regulatory systems on-the-fly
* Automatically switch between driving and other work based upon GPS movement
* Implements advanced rules: split breaks, 10-hour days twice per week, 15 hour spread and more
* Alert within the application, or optionally by system notifications
* Allows manual adjustment of logs in case you forget to switch to rest or driving mode at any time
* Gives daily, weekly and fortnightly summaries of all driving activity, able to be offset to match your shift start time.
* Can send logs and summaries via email, bluetooth and other means in an Excel compatible format
* A home screen widget, showing the current driving state and time remaining until next fatigue violation.
* Ability to set a 15, 30 or 45 minute alarm for short breaks, with a safety margin to ensure the break is long enough
* Svensk översättning!
* Traduction française!
* Norsk oversettelse
TruckerTimer has seen extensive testing, both in the field and with over 100 synthetic driving logs to ensure that regulations are correctly implemented.
See about screen within the application for an email address to send support requests and any suggestions or other feedback. If you are having any problems please make use of this -- I will review any logs or issues emailed and either fix or explain the issue!
It uses the new EU legislation on "Minute Rules" to ensure that activity time is allocated correctly.
Comprehensive and easy to use, it keeps track of split rests, extended days, reduced daily rests, reduced weekly rests, and automatically calculates any compensation owed.
* Keeps you safely within EU & AETR rules on drivers’ hours
* Follows the new EU legislation on "Minute Rules"
* Driving and resting screens showing a breakdown of all EU & AETR rules
* Summary screen that can show daily, weekly, or fortnightly activities
* Alarms that can be set to alert you to each ending activity
* Keeps track of split breaks, extended days, reduced daily rests, reduced weekly rests
* Calculates compensation owed when a reduced weekly rest is taken
* An editable log of all activities that can be sent via email
* Export / import feature to allow moving to a new device.
Upgrade to the Pro version to remove adverts and to add the following additional features
* Daily planner to help maximise your productivity
* Working screen showing a breakdown of the Working Time Directive
* Automatically switch between driving and working using GPS speed, when enabled
If you have any feedback or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
App Language Survey (ALS) is a simple application to better understand the importance of having mobile applications supporting more native languages.
The application is localized for the following languages currently – Hungarian, Russian, Romanian, Turkish and English. If your Android language is not among these then ALS will turn to English automatically.
Just download it and answer the few questions, it takes only a minute to complete. Your contribution is appreciated, let’s make mobile market to a better more comfortable place to all of us !
If you like please share it with your friends!
And if you have any feedback, ideas, questions or concerns, let us know, we are eager to hear all feedback on this topic.