TV SideView is a Remote control & TV Guide app from Sony that makes your TV viewing life more convenient.
With your mobile device, you can discover programs with the TV Guide and effortlessly control your home devices like Sony BRAVIA TV.
For existing Media Remote app users, TV SideView app will offer additional functionalities in addition to a remote control.
- Key features
1. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.
2. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a multifunctional remote controller always at your side.
3. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.
4. When you "Love" programs, TV SideView will learn your preferences.
Although this app operates with Android devices from various companies, such as Xperia™, Samsung GALAXY, and Google Nexus depending on your model and version, there may be restrictions with some functionalities.
- TV SideView official site
- Compatible device list
Sony LCD TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
BDP-S370, BDP-S470, BDP-S570, BDP-S770, BDP-S1700ES, BDP-BX37, BDP-BX57, BDP-S380, BDP-S480, BDP-S580, BDP-S780, BDP-BX38, BDP-BX58, BDP-S390, BDP-S490, BDP-S590, BDP-S790, BDP-BX39, BDP-BX59, BDP-S3100, BDP-S4100, BDP-S5100, BDP-BX310, BDP-BX510
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
BDV-IZ1000W, BDV-HZ970W, BDV-E970W, BDV-E870, BDV-E770W, BDV-E670W, BDV-E570, BDV-E470, BDV-E370, BDV-T57, BDV-F7, BDV-F700, BDV-F500, BDV-E985W, BDV-E980W, BDV-E980, BDV-E880, BDV-E780W, BDV-E580, BDV-E380, BDV-T58, BDV-L800M, BDV-L800, BDV-L600, BDV-N990W, BDV-N890W, BDV-N790W, BDV-N590, BDV-E690, BDV-E490, BDV-E385, BDV-E390, BDV-E290, BDV-E190, BDV-NF720, BDV-NF620, BDV-EF420, BDV-EF220, BDV-T79, BDV-T39, BDV-N7100WL, BDV-N8100W, BDV-N9100W, BDV-N7100WL, BDV-N9100WL, BDV-E2100, BDV-E3100, BDV-E4100, BDV-E5100, BDV-E6100, BDV-EF1100
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
SMP-N100, SMP-N200, NSZ-GS7, NSZ-GX70
Sony Internet TV
NSX-24GT1, NSX-32GT1, NSX-40GT1, NSX-46GT1, NSZ-GT1
Sony AV Receiver
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
It can replace your conventional remote control and offer many extra features from easy text entry to sharing media that is on your home network and much more!
Control your connected Philips Smart LED TV with one single app. The Philips MyRemote app offers all the control options of your original remote control, turning your smart device into a universal remote. Complemented with additional features like easy text entry
Now you can stream pictures, videos, and music easily from your computer, Smartphone or Tablet to your Philips Smart LED TV at a simple push of a button on the MyRemote App!
On Android Tablets, you can browse through the Electronic Program Guide, view ratings and select the channel without interrupting your current TV watching. If you find another program you would like to watch, simply select it on your Tablet and the TV will switch to that program!
The application is compatible with the following Philips products:
- Net TV / Smart TV enabled Philips products*.
- A selection of other Philips connected products (Streamium, Home Theatre Systems, Soundbars, Blu Ray Players)*.
* You can check the compatibility of MyRemote with your specific model at the online support page of your product at www.philips.com/support. Also ensure your product has been upgraded with the latest software.
** The screenshots are merely used to give an impression of the available features. Actual available features differ based on the connected Philips device.
30 Day Risk free Money back guarantee! Take your time and get it set up properly.
Uses infrared and/or IP control. Control of a PC over WiFi requires our server app from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC. The device is under the Media Manager category, brand Touchsquid.
ACTIVITY BASED means one button to switch on all devices and set inputs for a particular activity. Typical activities are WATCH TV, PLAY DVD, and MEDIA MANAGER.
Samsung, Sony and HTC devices with built in IR will work without any additional equipment.
If your tablet lacks a built in IR blaster, you will need an external wireless device to do the same job. This app supports the Global Cache IP2IR, WF2IR and GC-100. It also works with Keene KIRA, and IRTrans LAN I/O devices.
When you register your app, you get unlimited free upgrades to support new devices, and free technical support.
Getting Started: Before you can see the remote control screen, you must configure at least one device and one activity. When completely configured you will see a green light beside the item. If it has a red light it is not configured yet.
40 screens of 24 favorites each. Favorites can be a channel, website or a user defined macro button.
This is still a Beta version, if you notice any problem with the app or with a plugin, do not hesitate to contact us using our mailing list: http://list.coversal.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/coversal
In oder to get the latest information, you can also follow us on Google+:
Supported protocols and applications:
. UPnP (Experimental)
. Infrared (Lirc, additional hardware module required)
. SSH (for any command line application)
. Wake On LAN
. Plugin management system
. Configurable controller skin
. Playlist management (XBMC and VLC plugins)
. Portrait and landscape modes
. Init and Stop sequences
. Fully customizable command list
. Import/Export of custom commands from/to XML
. Custom keymap configuration
. Customizable text buttons
Coversal also has an open API in order to allow developers to create new plugins bringing new protocols, applications and skins into the Coversal framework. More details on our web site: http://www.coversal.com.
reYmote is highly configurable. The configuration effort is the same as the possibilities: huge!
It may also require deep technical knowledge, depending on what you want to control and how. The "how" also depends on your equipment, how much money you want to spend and what technical skills you have (like electronics or programming).
So please keep in mind that this app may not be designed for you, before downrating the app.
If you are completely new to reYmote you should start reading the manual first (http://manual.reYmote.com).
*** This is the unlimited pro version ***
Feel free to contact me if you have questions, feedback or anything else you want to tell me.
Download TV SideView from Google Play
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
If you can't buy from Google Play, please check our home page. We support more payment methods. (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/buy)
About "System Tools - display system-level alerts" permission: This is useful to block any accidental key entries while you are watching videos. This input block function will make sure that you can watch videos without interruption.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
Please set your favorite Bouquet again so it can be properly assigned to the connection profile!
An opensource client for enigma2 based dreamboxes.
Supported Devices: dm500hd, dm800, dm800se, dm7020hd, dm7025, dm8000
Unsupported Devices: Anything that is not a genuine Dreambox! This App is not compatible with "OpenWebIf"!
★ Unlimited connection profiles (number of dreambox you can control using dreamDroid)
★ See what's currently running
★ Browse channels and their EPG
★ Manage timers and set them using the EPG or create new timers manually
★ Search the EPG
★ Browse recorded movies
★ Use the built-in Signal Meter with accoustic feedback to adjust your Dish or check your receiption quality
★ Send Messages
★ Use one of two Virtual Remote Controls (Simple and Full)
★ Make a Screenshot and save it
★ Set a shutdown timer
★ EXPERIMENTAL: Stream your favorite channel or recording using VLC for android or other available players
★ Choose between a dark (default) and a light theme.
If you have any questions or issues, please write me an email (german or english).
Try VLC Player, MX Player or vPlayer from Android Market for streaming.
Make sure you have excellent WLAN receiption and the latest Firmware on your Dreambox for a more stable streaming experience.
Please refrain from taking the streaming functionality as a major criterion for the app-rating. Because of the absence of capable videoplayers I do simply have NO INFLUENCE on stability and/or quality of streaming! Everything that dreamDroid can do has been implemented properly, all remaining issues are >99% player-releated.
You'd like to translate dreamDroid to your language?
There are three main purposes for this app:
1) As a substitute remote control while viewing your TV. If you do not like equipment on display, your receiver can be placed out of site (and IR remote range) and this app used to control it. You can change channels, look up EPG-information, set timers, send messages, use its virtual Remote Control etc.
2) A means of watching your satellite receiver on a portable Android-device at home. If you have a receiver with two or more tuners, then you can even stream an alternative channel and watch a different channel to the one displayed on the connected TV.
On selected receivers, such as the Vu+ Solo2, you can enable the transcoding function. This will enable streaming on an alternate port with the ability to watch HD channels with reduced bit rate. This function is experimental and still under development.
3) A remote viewer. If you have a very good upload speed from home and download speed from your current location, you can watch the stream from your satellite receiver remotely. The app can work from anywhere in the world where you can get a good WiFi/Mobile connection. All you need is a dynamic DNS address at home, e.g. DynDNS and forward ports on your router. Possible scenarios are airport lounges, coffee shops, hotels, etc. Receivers supporting transcoding, such as Vu+ Solo2, can enable this function and take advantage of this since lower upload speed is required in this mode.
- Internal video-player with OSD (On Screen Display). No need to download and install external video-player although many others are supported.
- Multiple connection profiles. All receivers on your network can be added
- Browse the EPG and individual channels
- Manage timers (add, edit, delete) either from EPG or manually. This can be done even when away from home
- Search EPG
- Grab screenshots from live TV
- Manage recordings
- Send on-screen messages
- Satellite signal strength meter for dish alignment and adjustment
- Integrated help
Please note that in case of streaming problems, the majority of the problems are not related to Vu+ Player but more likely they are due to (temporary) problems with your network, receiver and/or your Android-device. Network-problems can be difficult to track down and resolve but many times they are temporary so please try again. Streaming HD content without transcoding may be difficult due to bandwidth-issues and/or processing power of some Android devices. If your problems are persistent, please use the support-area for which a link is available within the app instead of giving bad ratings. There is also a link to a FAQ which tries to cover most common questions.
Also, please don't publish any questions together with your comments when rating the app since we unfortunately cannot reply to them. It is better to use the support-area. Thank you.
If you like Vu+ Player, please rate it!
This application allow Enigma-TV users to control any Enigma1 or Enigma2 satellite/cable receiver (Dreambox, Vu+, etc ...) and watch TV from anywhere.
The server tool has to be installed on a PC and will start the video stream based on the order given by using Enigma-TV for Android.
Lots of settings are available to set the video bitrate, the video scale, the audio bitrate and the audio channels.
It is possible to stream in FLV (Flash) or M3U8 (HTTP Live Streaming).
No need to install any codecs, all is included into the application.
Watch TV from anywhere, Enigma-TV manage the stream compression so you can see video on your smartphone with 3G connection.
For more details or help, please visit us at http://www.enigma-tv.com
Beta 0.66 of March 31, 2012
AndroidDreamer is an application for Dreambox-owners (or any Enigma1- or Enigma2-based satellite-receiver) which lets you watch your Dreambox on your Android via streaming in LAN and remotely over 3G/HDSPA/WIFI. It will later on also replace your real remote-control with an virtual one so you can control your Dreambox directly from your Android-device.
However, AndroidDreamer in this moment, is very simple and basic since it is in an early stage of development and currently it does not yet support features such as EPG, Remote Control, Timer Management etc.
Mainly, it was written quickly to test streaming and this beta release supports streaming (in Local LAN and remotely over 3G/HDSPA/WIFI) both for Enigma and Enigma2.
However, please note this is still a BETA and errors may occur. Since the streaming-part works well, I decided to make it available on the Google Play (Android Market).
Note: What regards streaming over 3G/HDSPA, you should be aware of the fact that watching a stream from your Dreambox over 3G will consume a lot of data-traffic so you should have a contract with your mobile-operator which permits you unlimited data or at least a lot of data for a fixed price. However, if you are using AndroidDreamer for streaming within your Local LAN (using WIFI), then of course you will not consume any data-traffic on your mobile network.
Read carefully the instructions, especially what regards setting up 3G-streaming (VPN- e HTTP-modes). The instructions can be read by clicking on your Menu-button.
For those using VLC (for instance for 3G-streaming), please note that from version 2.0.0 (and later) of VLC, there seems to be a problem with the way ANDR comunicates with VLC. Please install an earlier version of VLC. You can find previous versions here: http://download.videolan.org/pub/videolan/vlc/. I suggest version 1.0.5. I will verify the problem with VLC 2.0.0 and later versions and fix it for next release.
If you have any questions, please use the forum indicated in the instructions. Please also do not hesitate to send me feedback, bug-reports, suggestions and things you would like to see implemented in a future release.
Finally I want to thank my beta-testers Didier_74, Daniele, Macchese, Vippen, Arshavir, Albertazzi65 and Colin Bell for their invaluable help in testing AndroidDreamer.
Change-log (for full change-log, see instructions in the application):
-ANDR beta 0.66 (March 31, 2012) - I have not had much time lately so nothing major was added. However, I removed the expiry-date although ANDR still remains a beta/experimental release.
-various releases published between January 5 to May 17, 2011
-ANDR beta 0.45 (January 2, 2011) - first release on Android Market
Good luck and Happy Streaming
EPG / TV and radio guide:
- Complete EPG for Enigma2 compatible receivers (e.g. dreambox, VU+, Gigablue, Xtrend, Telestar ...)
- Timeline view
- Prime-Time view for today and next days
- Hourly overview
- Single channel EPG
- Offline mode
- Search mode (EPG, timer and recordings)
- Display and search for alternative shows
- YouTube Trailer support
- IMDb support (using IMDb app or website)
- Support for channel logos/picons (see *1)
- Support for multiple bouquets (only available in premium version)
- Support for multiple connection profiles
- Multiple theme support (dark and light)
- Display according directory
- Sort by date, size, channel or title
- Delete, move or play a movie
- Stream movies to your device (see *2)
- Manage recording paths and create new folders
- Download recordings
- Display cover if available (see *3)
- Display timer list (active, disabled and finished timers)
- Delete or disable timers (see *4)
- Create and edit timers
- Search for alternatives
- Timer conflict resolution: Displays a dialog to remove concurring timer events on conflict
- Offline timer: If no connection to receiver is available, the timer can be saved temorarily and will be added as soon as a connection is available
- Remote control including short and long button press
- "Now playing" mode: Shows active recordings, movies and channels
- Zapping mode: using channel logos to zap to your favourite channel
- Streaming mode: using channel logos to stream your favourite channel to your device (see *2)
- Send messages to the receiver
- Wake on LAN for supported devices (e.g. VU+ Duo2)
- Prime-Time Widget shows your prime time events on your devices desktop
- Streaming Widget enables you to put shortcut buttons on your devices desktop and directly stream a running event
- Enigma2 compatible receiver (e.g. dreambox, VU+, Gigablue, Xtrend ...)
- Enabled webinterface (OpenWebIf or Webinterface Plugin)
- Enabled FTP server (optional)
- Android 4.0 or up
Note: If you have problems or a feature request, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
*1: Channel logos/picons: To display channel logos, picons need to be installed on your receiver.
*2: Streaming: You need an external app for streaming. There are a lot of supported free streaming apps. Streaming only works if there is a free tuner available.
*3: Cover display: A JPG file named like the recording will be used. Using the enigma2 plugin 'Covermanager' automatically downloads covers for you.
*4: Timer deletion: If you are using autotimer plugin to create timers, deleted timers may occur after deletion. Please disable them instead to avoid recreating them.
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a software component for MX Player, therefore, MX Player has to be installed first. MX Player will test your device and will show you the best matching Codec automatically if necessary. You do not need to install Codecs unless MX Player asks you to do so.
-Ability to get the exact point where you are.
-Ability to obtain a large list of satellites
-Ability to change the point where you are to another point in specific, just dragging a marker.
Enjoy it and wait for the next update.
Watch videos with HW accelerated decoding and rendering to HD MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP for most Android devices.
Access your NAS/Wifi/UPnP/DLNA/DVR/Dropbox/Facebook/Gmail videos from VPlayer seamlessly!!!
Play YouTube.com videos directly in VPlayer!
This is a free trial for 7 days with full features. Please buy 'VPlayer Unlocker' to continue use VPlayer.
VPlayer is a HW accelerated Media player for android. It use HW video decoder at various containers and audio codecs combination.
Dual Core/High end devices ( Sensation , Galaxy S/S2 , Nexus-S ) can play 720p even 1080p MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP.
VPlayer drains less bettery than SW based players such as MX Video Player, MoboPlayer.
ICS, JellyBean, KitKat devices can play 1080p files with full HW accelerations, Honeycomb tablets can play 720p MKV with Full HW accelerations.
Support multithreading codecs.
If you use MIUI, CM7 or unofficial ROMs that can not play MKV/FLV/MOV/AVI using default player, VPlayer is the best solution.
- HW : MPEG-4,H.264/AVC,H.263
- SW : MPEG-4,H.264,RMVB,XVID,MS MPEG-4,VP6,H.263,MPEG-1,MPEG-2, HEVC, VP9
- Mutitle audtio tracks support
- (Advanced) SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi), SubViewer(.sub), Subrip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub), MPL2(.txt), WebVTT
- MKV subtitle extraction supported
- Unicode/Multibyte charset supported.
- Mutiple subtitle tracks support
- Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow around text.
- HTTP Live Streaming with multiple bitrate
* ICS JellyBean devices, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nexus 4, Nexus 5
* Honeycomb tables(TF101,GT10.1,Iconia500) : 720p High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
* Samsung Galaxy S2 : 1080p H.264 firstname.lastname@example.org/MPEG-4,1080i AVCHD MTS
* Samsung Nexus S, Galaxy S and variants : 720p H.264 High@5.1
* Samsung Galaxy Tab(7') : 1080p H.264 High@5.1. 1080i have interlace artifacts.
* Samsung Galaxy Note : 1080p H.264 High@5.1
* HTC Desire HD,ThunderBolt : 720p High@3.1/4.0(some Level 4.0 file have shutter problem)
* HTC Desire and QSD8250 baesd devices : 720p H.264 High@3.
* HTC Evo 3D : 720p High@5.1/1080p High@5.1(some 1080p files have shuttering)
* Dell Streak,Venue : 720p H.264 High@3.1
* HTC wildfire: video capability depends on your firmware.
* Moto Atrix: 720p High@5.1
* Xiao mi: 720p High@4.1
More devices are supporting...
* Video capability depends on your devices HW video decodes' capability.
* Some devices(Moto Defy, Galaxy S/Tab) need gingerbread update.
* Tegra 2 based devices : H.264 High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv3 and its source can be downloaded from our site.
READ_LOGS: for feedback
INTERNET: streaming support
READ_PHONE_STATE: stop playback when calling
WAKE_LOCK: keep screen up
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: rename or delete file
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: change audio effects
VPlayer is the best video player for Android.
VPlayer, VPlayer Free, VPlayer Unlocker, Video Player, Media Player, Music Player, Streaming Player, Stream, Streaming, DLNA, Best Player
Supported video formats: avi, m4v, mp4, wmv, flv, mpeg, mpg, mov, rm, vob, asf, mkv, f4v, ts, tp, m3u, m3u8
Key function points:
1, automatic identification of all the video files in the phone
2, HD playback your video files;
3, thumbnail display the contents of the video file
4, delete files, rename, play pause operation;
5, smooth playback of FLV files do not need to install the Flash Player plug-in;