Castreal Universal Remote Control is a new apps but it comes with thousands of IR remote infra codes available for Free except some of the air conditioner features has to be paid. The infrared remote database that comes with this apps contains IR codes for many famous TV remote brand such as Samsung, SONY, LG, Panasonic, Denon, Marantz, Sharp, Toshiba, JVC, Philips, Hitachi and more. Base on different remote IR codesets this remote control will render the required button dynamically for every different brand and model.
You would need to do some setup to get the universal remote controller works with your device. Firstly, you need to choose the device type and the brand of your remote control then a list of model will be shown on the right. Choose the model and test with your machines. It might takes a few tries of different model to match your device. If the codeset match your device then you may set it into your favorite list. The next time you open this apps, you can directly click favorite to use your favorite remote control.
Please note that there are millions of remote controls out there, the database that comes with this infrared remote control might not be 100% available for every of your devices but we are gradually adding more remote codes into the database. If you have IR remote hex codes that you have tested and would like to share to the rest of the world you are welcome to send your IR remote codes to the publisher.
Currently, this IR remote control apps is only tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, however, it should also works for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega and Galaxy Tab that comes with IR Blaster and HTC ONE.
Devices that can be control are TV, Satellite TV, Cable Box, Audio CD, Radio, Amplifier, AVR, VCR, DVD, DSLR, Camera, Blu-Ray disc, Air Con (A/C), desk telephone, projector.
This is a free application but it comes with advertisements and some of the features are limited to PRO version only such as the air con features. If you don't like to see the advertisement you can upgrade it to PRO version with one time purchase to remove the ads.
NOTE: Many people has given me 1 star just because they can't find their device in the list. I will try my best to add those missing remote but please understand that I do not own all remote control in the world.
I've received many complaints that previous codes that were working are missing since version 2.0x. The main reason I remove those codes is to reduce file size. Due to many demand, I've decided to put those code back in version 2.11. Please note that I've merged some of the duplicated codes, therefore, some model name might note be same with your device but it may works.
The SURE Universal Remote is SIMPLE to setup and EASY to use.
1. SURE is both a WiFi remote and an IR remote to replace your:
- TV Remote
- Smart TV Remote (Samsung and LG Remote)
- Cable and Set-Top Box Remote
- Roku Remote
- AV Receiver Remote
- Media Streaming Remote
- Disc Player Remote
- Home Automation (IRobot, Led lights, Dyson (coming soon))
2. Includes custom systems for controlling multiple appliances (See below for further explanation)
3. Streaming of photos and video directly from your phone to your TV
★COMING SHORTLY on SURE Universal Remote★
Air Conditioning Remote
SURE: Your Free Smart TV Remote
Smart TVs and media streamers are supported via the Infrared (IR) Blaster and WiFi to offer you:
- LG Smart TV Remote (Remote keyboard and remote mouse)
- Roku Streamer Remote (Remote keyboard)
- Samsung Smart TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Apple TV Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
- Google Chromecast Remote (Streaming only. TV controls via Infrared)
SURE Universal Remote uses IR on Smart TVs to offer you:
- Vizio TV Remote
- Sony TV Remote
- Panasonic TV Remote
- Sharp TV Remote
- Philips TV Remote
- Haier TV Remote
- Hisense TV Remote
We try to maintain a large appliance database, however, some appliances may be missing. If you can’t find your appliance please send your the name and model to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send suggestions to email@example.com. We love to hear from our customers.
SURE Universal Remote Custom Systems
SURE has introduced the concept of the appliance "system" which is a group of appliances that can be controlled simultaneously. This turns your remote control into a “one-button” solution. This enables turning all the appliances in one “system” on and off with one click. For example you can have one SURE “System” for your living room which replaces your existing Smart TV remote, cable box remote and AV receiver remote. One click will turn all of these appliances on or off.
Known SURE Issues
Our custom systems cannot include both WiFi and IR appliances.
Other SURE Information
The SURE Universal Remote is a FREE remote and supported by graphical advertising which appears in a dedicated area and does not interfere with the universal remote operation. If you don’t like ads you can subscribe to the ad-free version.
The SURE Free Universal Remote Control runs on the following smartphones:
- Galaxy S4 and S4 mini
- Galaxy Mega
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy S5
- One (M7)
- One (M8)
- LG G3 (except G3 S, G3 Vigor, G3 Beat which have older version of IR software)
- Xiaomi Mi4
SURE User Permissions
When installing we require user permissions for the following:
1. Microphone - access to the microphone for voice commands in smart TVs
2. Photos/videos - for streaming from the phone to the Smart TV
3. Full network access - to automatically discover smart appliances
Control your Sony Bravia device at the swipe of a screen with app's fantastic smart phone functionality, browse additional content and send to screen, receive program recommendations based on your favourite shows and more!
Our latest update also extends compatibility to LG TV devices, meaning even more people than ever can experience the ultimate smart remote.You can enjoy Netflix contents by using "Contents Search".
The app now also features Netflix compatibility, meaning you can browse Netflix listings from your smartphone or tablet device and send them direct to your TV.
In addition, Top picks can now be displayed in order of popularity and it’s possible to be notified of today’s recommended programs via push notification, meaning you’ll never miss any must-see TV again!
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is more effective Sony TV remote to date.
- Key features1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller always at your side.2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official sitehttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net
- Compatible device listhttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net/device.html
Sony TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
It can replace your conventional remote control and offer many extra features from easy text entry to sharing media that is on your home network and much more!
Control your connected Philips Smart LED TV with one single app. The Philips MyRemote app offers all the control options of your original remote control, turning your smart device into a universal remote. Complemented with additional features like easy text entry
Now you can stream pictures, videos, and music easily from your computer, Smartphone or Tablet to your Philips Smart LED TV at a simple push of a button on the MyRemote App!
On Android Tablets, you can browse through the Electronic Program Guide, view ratings and select the channel without interrupting your current TV watching. If you find another program you would like to watch, simply select it on your Tablet and the TV will switch to that program!
The application is compatible with the following Philips products:
- Net TV / Smart TV enabled Philips products*.
- A selection of other Philips connected products (Streamium, Home Theatre Systems, Soundbars, Blu Ray Players)*.
* You can check the compatibility of MyRemote with your specific model at the online support page of your product at www.philips.com/support. Also ensure your product has been upgraded with the latest software.
** The screenshots are merely used to give an impression of the available features. Actual available features differ based on the connected Philips device.
This app uses built-in infrared port (IR-blaster). If your phone/table doesn't have it, but your Samsung Smart TV has network (WiFi/LAN) interface, then you may be able to use similar app with WiFi interface: Samsung TV Touch Remote (WiFi)
Tested with Samsung F6400 TV, but probably works also with others Samsung Smart TVs (if it does, then let us now and give feedback).
★ Works with Samsung phones and tablets with built-in IR sender
★ Works with some phones with Android compatibe built-in IR sender and Android 4.4 KitKat like HTC ONE.
★ You must point your phone’s IR blaster directly at the TV. Usual working range is 1-3 (max ~5 meters).
★ No additional hardware is needed
★ No full screen ads, no push notification ads or any kind of similar pop-up ads!
With some phones in power saving mode or with almost empty battery the IR blaster might not work or range is less then 5ft.
NB! At the moment this app is not compatible with HTC (running on Android 4.4.x). If you have HTC M7/M8, then feel free to contact me by e-mail, I can add you to beta releases group.
If this app doesn't work with your phone or TV then feel free to e-mail me (your exact TV and phone model). Then I can try to add support for your phone or/and TV model.
This app is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung Group. Samsung is a trademark of Samsung Group.
This software is provided by author ''as is'' and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall author be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
One or more of the following is required by this app:
- A Global Cache' hardware device
- A hardware device which can be controlled over a home network
- An Android device with a supported built in IR Blaster such as the HTC One
** Full Disclosure **
mbhRemote was designed for users who are looking for a customizable remote app. mbhRemote must be programmed. In most cases you will have to program each remote button individually. There is no 'wizard' style setup. If you are looking for a remote app where you select your equipment manufacturer / model and then everything is configured for you, you should look elsewhere. If you're not sure if mbhRemote is for you, try 'mbhRemote Demo 2' for free before buying.
Communicates directly with your Global Cache' hardware or built in IR Blaster. There is no additional software to install.
Support for the following Global Cache' devices
iTach Flex devices.
Support for non Global Cache network devices. In the device setup screen select device type 'Other'.
Send IR with the following devices
Any Global Cache' device which supports IR
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5
Generic (Devices with IR hardware running Android version KitKat or later such as Galaxy S5)
Learn IR with the following devices
GC-100 with GC-IRL
Import IR codes from the following sources
Global Cache's online IR database
A Global Cache' iLearn file
A text file with Pronto hex format IR codes as can be found on RemoteCentral.com (Email me if you need a sample)
Send any data to any networked device using http, raw tcp or raw udp.
Button press plugin for Tasker integration.
Unlimited number of remotes can be created.
Unlimited number of networked devices can be configured.
Multiple remote layouts - normal remote, keypad, swipe remote and tablet remote. The swipe pad can send left, right, up, down and select button presses with touch screen gestures. It's a great way to navigate menus and program guides. The tablet remote is a composite of the keypad, swiper and normal remote.
Ability to define your own custom remote layouts. Custom layouts support buttons, buttons with custom images, labels and images. Each layout item can be positioned, sized and rotated.
Ability to program hardware volume buttons
Import / Export to save and load programmed data
User definable text for blank buttons
User definable text size and color per remote which can also be overridden per button
User definable button size per remote to customize the overall size of a remote
Macros with an unlimited number of commands
Optional macro on open of a remote
Create a home screen shortcut for any remote
Create a home screen shortcut for any button
Auto repeat option for any IR button
3 different home screen widgets each with a unique combination of buttons
Scheduled button presses.
Several backgrounds to choose from
Support for several languages
Any button can be programmed to switch to another remote. A useful approach is to use remote layout 'remote3' and set up all your remotes with the same remote switching options using the 5 buttons in the top row. For the button that represents the remote you're currently on, program it as a macro with no commands and set the text color to green. This allows you to easily see which remote you are currently using. Another good approach is to use the hardware volume buttons to move forwards and backwards through a set of remotes.
An opensource client for enigma2 based dreamboxes.
Supported Devices: dm500hd, dm800, dm800se, dm820hd, dm7020hd, dm7025, dm7080hd, dm8000
Unsupported Devices: Anything that is not a genuine Dreambox! This App is not compatible with "OpenWebIf"!
★ Unlimited connection profiles (number of dreambox you can control using dreamDroid)
★ See what's currently running
★ Browse channels and their EPG
★ Manage timers and set them using the EPG or create new timers manually
★ Search the EPG
★ Browse recorded movies
★ Use the built-in Signal Meter with accoustic feedback to adjust your Dish or check your receiption quality
★ Send Messages
★ Use one of two Virtual Remote Controls (Simple and Full)
★ Make a Screenshot and save it
★ Set a shutdown timer
★ EXPERIMENTAL: Stream your favorite channel or recording using VLC for android or other available players
★ Choose between a dark (default) and a light theme.
If you have any questions or issues, please write me an email (german or english).
Try VLC Player, MX Player or vPlayer from Android Market for streaming.
Make sure you have excellent WLAN receiption and the latest Firmware on your Dreambox for a more stable streaming experience.
Please refrain from taking the streaming functionality as a major criterion for the app-rating. Because of the absence of capable videoplayers I do simply have NO INFLUENCE on stability and/or quality of streaming! Everything that dreamDroid can do has been implemented properly, all remaining issues are >99% player-releated.
You'd like to translate dreamDroid to your language?
The layout of the remotes has been designed in a very flexible way and the full layout with codes can be edited via the app and an import / export method.
At the moment the infrared formats supported are: WinLIRC/LIRC (Raw and parametrized), Pronto Hex, Denon Binary (Sharp and Kaseikyo)
- Any smartphone or tablet with Android 4.4 Kitkat or 5.x Lollipop and infrared blaster / emitter (only if the API was correctly implemented by the manufacturer, SONY devices are NOT supported because they can not send RAW codes!)
- Xiaomi Mi4
- LG G3, LG4 (Some older LGs are not supported because the LG API does not support raw codes on them)
- Samsung devices with Infrared and Stock-ROM will work on Android below Kitkat too.
- HTC devices below 4.4 are supported as well but may cause problems (Contact me if you need assistance)
- Support for Medion Lifetab S7852 and S10334 and other Lenovo devices with infrared.
- If your device has infrared and does not work, please contact with additional info so i can check if support can be added.
If the device you want to control is not available send me an E-Mail request and i will try to add it into the database when i have time. Also feel free to search for working discrete Codes yourself and send them in (LIRC, Pronto Hex etc) to make my research easier and build the database faster.
- Import LIRC (*.cf, *.conf) and irplus (*.irplus, *.xml) files.
- Macro mode, Buttons can send multiple IR commands in a row with one press
- Layout and codes of remote control can be customized via XML files
- Option to use Volume Up / Volume Down Hardware buttons to send commands
- Option to visualize sent IR code as On/Off graph for easy code check
- Codes for entering Service Menu for some devices (LG)
- 3 type of Widgets (Single, 6- and 9-Button)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a relatively new app. If you will rate this application, please consider its under active development. If you have problems or suggestions please contact me for helping me to fix them! ;-) (See the contact info in the app)
Incomplete list of included infrared control codes for devices (model number often is the model number of the remote control and not the actual device) - Just try them!
Acer (H5360, RC-802), Beko (NR-KK14T61), Bionaire (BTF4002), Cisco (Generic), Denon (AVR1611, AVRX3000), Dish (ViP-211k), Dreambox (DM800), Edision (RC1, RC2), Emtec (N200, S850H), Grandin (TV), Grundig (42VLE922BL), Hannspree/HannsG (HSG1116, HSGXV32), Humax (5400S, 5600S, RC536P, iPDR9700), JBL (Sub300), Klytronic (Mini Dimmer), LG (42W470S, AKB72915207, Service Menu), Lutron (Maestro Dimmer), Microsoft (MCE, XBox 360, Xbox One), Mitsubishi (WD-82740), Mivar (X1), NEC (E424), Panasonic (Generic, SA_PM45, SA_PMX), Philips (Generic DVR), Pinnacle (PCTV 800i), Samsung (Generic, HLT-XX89, AA59-00382A, LE40C750), Sharp (GJ210), Sky (MySkyHD, Pace S HD1), Sony (RM_AAU014, STR_DE495), StreamZap (PC Remote), Technisat (FBPNA35), TeleSystem (TS6291, TS7000, TS7500HD, TS7800HD, TS9000tivú, tivúsat, TV LCD Young 27), Toshiba (40LV703), Twinhan (DT), Vivanco (VivControl3), VIZIO (VP322_HD10A), VUplus/VU+ (Duo2), Xoro (HRS8530), Yamaha (DVD-S557, RAV16-WA61770), Zehnder (BX299), Roomba irobot, LED Stripe Lights Remote, Magiclighting, Paulmann LED
What is µTorrent® (uTorrent) Remote?
µTorrent (uTorrent) Remote is a simple and secure app that enables you to access µTorrent (uTorrent) on your home computer from anywhere on the internet. Just create an account from µTorrent (uTorrent) on your computer and you're done. There's no complicated network setup required.
Want to download torrents directly to your Android device? Download µTorrent® for Android here: http://bit.ly/1fCcJzy
Add, remove, start, stop downloads on your home computer
Check download progress
Check your RSS feeds
Automatically add torrents to your home µTorrent® (uTorrent) client from your mobile browser
Shift completed downloads to your Android device for local playback
How do I get started?
View more detailed instructions at https://remote.utorrent.com/signup
Feature suggestions? http://www.utorrent.com/ideabank
Support and feedback? firstname.lastname@example.org
TCL nScreen Pro help to connect your smart phone to your smart TV through WI-FI, then you can you can show the video / Music / Picture in your smart phone to your smart TV with your family & friend , and you can use the smart phone as a remote control unit to operate TV by the Remote control application. This app will help you take full advantage of your TV's big screen and good sound.
This app should be installed to you android smart phone.
1. Media sharing: Simplay transfer your phone's photo, music and video to your Smart TV to diskplay or play, so you can take advantage of your TV's big screen.
2. TV Remote control: Allows controlling your smart TV simply over the local network. your phone can act as a Touch pad or TV Remote(IR Remote).
3. YouTube video shared to smart TV.
How to connect your smart phone to your smart TV:
1. Your phone and TV should connect to the same wilreless router, be sure to keep them in the same local network.
2. This app was only tested for TCL SmartTV. Theoretically, it can be used for other TV which support DLNA.
3. TV Remote Control function doesn't work for non-TCL smart tv. Media Share works for most of SAMSUNG, LG, SONY, Toshiba Smart TV.
4. This app can works with the following SmartTVs, If this app is ok for you, please response your SmartTV's Model name, these info will help other users.
Support non TCL models (provided by users, not tested by developer):
SAMSUNG 6400, SAMSUNG 40 6203 GXD
LG 47LM, LG 47LW5700, LG 42LN5710, LG 42LW573S,LG lb652v,LG PB6600,LG 47LM6400
Sony BRAVIA, Sony Xperia,Sony Z1
Details step of media sharing:
1.Click “TCL nScreen” on smart phone. Connect smart phone with smart TV via same Wi-Fi;
2.Click “Media Sharing” to browse media files;
3.Send media to TV to playback. (with one of the following options)
a)Drag & Drop folder/file to the TV icon on top of the screen;
b)Swing phone towards TV to launch the first file;
c)Play the media on phone and click the TV sharing icon;
4. While playing on TV, shake the phone to play previous or next file
Details step of Remote control
1. Click “TCL nScreen” on Smartphone. Connect Smartphone and Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi router;
2. Click “Remote Control” to operate Smart TV.
Supported NeoTV models: NTV200, NTV300, NTV300S, NTV300SL
Please use "Google TV Remote" app for NeoTV Prime (GTV100) model.
EPG / TV and radio guide:
- Complete EPG for Enigma2 compatible receivers (e.g. dreambox VU+ Gigablue Xtrend Edision Optimuss openATV)
- Timeline and magazine view
- Prime-Time view for today and next days
- Hourly overview
- Single channel EPG
- Offline mode
- Search mode (EPG, timer and recordings)
- Display and search for alternative shows
- YouTube Trailer support
- IMDb support (using IMDb app or website)
- Support for channel logos/picons (see *1)
- Support for multiple bouquets (only available in premium version)
- Support for multiple connection profiles
- Multiple theme support (dark and light)
- Autotimer support (only premium version)
- Transcoding for mobile streaming (only if supported by receiver, e.g. VU+)
- Display according directory
- Sort by date, size, channel or title
- Delete, move or play a movie
- Stream movies to your device (see *2)
- Manage recording paths and create new folders
- Download recordings
- Display cover if available (see *3)
- Display timer list (active, disabled and finished timers)
- Delete or disable timers (see *4)
- Create and edit timers
- Search for alternatives
- Timer conflict resolution: Displays a dialog to remove concurring timer events on conflict
- Autotimer integration: Supports complete feature set of autotimer plugin including preview
- Offline timer: If no connection to receiver is available, the timer can be saved temorarily and will be added as soon as a connection is available
- Remote control including short and long button press
- "Now playing" mode: Shows active recordings, movies and channels
- Zapping mode: using channel logos to zap to your favourite channel
- Streaming mode: using channel logos to stream your favourite channel to your device (see *2)
- Send messages to the receiver
- Wake on LAN for supported devices (e.g. VU+ Duo2)
- Prime-Time Widget shows your prime time events on your devices desktop
- Streaming Widget enables you to put shortcut buttons on your devices desktop and directly stream a running event
- Enigma2 compatible receiver (e.g. VU+ dreambox Gigablue Xtrend Edision Optimuss openATV ...)
- Enabled webinterface (OpenWebIf or Webinterface Plugin)
- Enabled FTP server (optional)
- Android 4.0 or up
Note: If you have problems or a feature request, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
*1: Channel logos/picons: To display channel logos, picons need to be installed on your receiver.
*2: Streaming: You need an external app for streaming. There are a lot of supported free streaming apps. Streaming only works if there is a free tuner available.
*3: Cover display: A JPG file named like the recording will be used. Using the enigma2 plugin 'Covermanager' or 'Coverfind' automatically downloads covers for you.
*4: Timer deletion: If you are using autotimer plugin to create timers, deleted timers may occur after deletion. Please disable them instead to avoid recreating them.
It may not operate properly depending on the phone’s performance.
■ Please check before using!
Check the condition of the Wi-Fi connection before using.
It may not operate properly if the Wi-Fi signal is weak.
Requires Android 2.3 or later.
Beta 0.66 of March 31, 2012
AndroidDreamer is an application for Dreambox-owners (or any Enigma1- or Enigma2-based satellite-receiver) which lets you watch your Dreambox on your Android via streaming in LAN and remotely over 3G/HDSPA/WIFI. It will later on also replace your real remote-control with an virtual one so you can control your Dreambox directly from your Android-device.
However, AndroidDreamer in this moment, is very simple and basic since it is in an early stage of development and currently it does not yet support features such as EPG, Remote Control, Timer Management etc.
Mainly, it was written quickly to test streaming and this beta release supports streaming (in Local LAN and remotely over 3G/HDSPA/WIFI) both for Enigma and Enigma2.
However, please note this is still a BETA and errors may occur. Since the streaming-part works well, I decided to make it available on the Google Play (Android Market).
Note: What regards streaming over 3G/HDSPA, you should be aware of the fact that watching a stream from your Dreambox over 3G will consume a lot of data-traffic so you should have a contract with your mobile-operator which permits you unlimited data or at least a lot of data for a fixed price. However, if you are using AndroidDreamer for streaming within your Local LAN (using WIFI), then of course you will not consume any data-traffic on your mobile network.
Read carefully the instructions, especially what regards setting up 3G-streaming (VPN- e HTTP-modes). The instructions can be read by clicking on your Menu-button.
For those using VLC (for instance for 3G-streaming), please note that from version 2.0.0 (and later) of VLC, there seems to be a problem with the way ANDR comunicates with VLC. Please install an earlier version of VLC. You can find previous versions here: http://download.videolan.org/pub/videolan/vlc/. I suggest version 1.0.5. I will verify the problem with VLC 2.0.0 and later versions and fix it for next release.
If you have any questions, please use the forum indicated in the instructions. Please also do not hesitate to send me feedback, bug-reports, suggestions and things you would like to see implemented in a future release.
Finally I want to thank my beta-testers Didier_74, Daniele, Macchese, Vippen, Arshavir, Albertazzi65 and Colin Bell for their invaluable help in testing AndroidDreamer.
Change-log (for full change-log, see instructions in the application):
-ANDR beta 0.66 (March 31, 2012) - I have not had much time lately so nothing major was added. However, I removed the expiry-date although ANDR still remains a beta/experimental release.
-various releases published between January 5 to May 17, 2011
-ANDR beta 0.45 (January 2, 2011) - first release on Android Market
Good luck and Happy Streaming
This application allow Enigma-TV users to control any Enigma1 or Enigma2 satellite/cable receiver (Dreambox, Vu+, etc ...) and watch TV from anywhere.
The server tool has to be installed on a PC and will start the video stream based on the order given by using Enigma-TV for Android.
Lots of settings are available to set the video bitrate, the video scale, the audio bitrate and the audio channels.
It is possible to stream in FLV (Flash) or M3U8 (HTTP Live Streaming).
No need to install any codecs, all is included into the application.
Watch TV from anywhere, Enigma-TV manage the stream compression so you can see video on your smartphone with 3G connection.
For more details or help, please visit us at http://www.enigma-tv.com
Even over the mobile network?
Then DreamStreamoid is your best choice!
The focus is on the streaming of programs, films and media files. You can easily change the channel to be streamed by the phone and select the bit rate and scaling. Of course it is also possible to browse through the channels and EPG, manage timers, recordings and much more!
At sufficiently fast DSL or Cable connection, you can easily stream via HSDPA to your mobile phone!
If you like this app, you can try the pro version with a cool multi EPG and much more features!