-Server-, channel-, and private chats
-Automated away status on incoming phone calls
-Creating and managing channels
-Administration of user features: moving, banning, kicking, complaining, blocking, etc.
Please visit our forums for a more detailed list of features.
Stay connected with your friends, team mates, family and get your TeamSpeak3 client for Android now.
IM+ Pro supports all major IM services, including Google Talk, Yahoo!, AIM/iChat, ICQ, MeinVZ, Gadu-Gadu, RenRen, Jabber, mig33, SINA Weibo, Fetion, Yandex IM, Odnoklassniki.Ru and Mail.Ru Agent.
Below you may find the list of other amazing features which will definitely take your mobile IM experience to the next level:
***NEW AMAZING FEATURE FOR YOUR SECURITY***
We are happy to introduce OTR encryption to your messages that makes your communication safe and secure. IT'S FREE!
- UI is optimized for both smartphones and tablet computers
- Send text messages, photos, and voice notes
- Group chats in AIM, ICQ
- Chat history
- Multiple accounts per service
- Create personal and geo status messages
- Customize your IMing experience with different sound notifications and emoticons
- Master password option
- Typing notifications
- Off-The-Record (OTR) messaging
…and we're not done yet, new IM+ features will keep coming!
Always on, always instant, always fun.
Follow @implus on Twitter and Like www.facebook.com/plusim to get the latest updates from IM+ team!
IM+® is a registered trademark of SHAPE GmbH.
AIM® is a registered trademark of AOL LLC.
ICQ® is a trademark owned by ICQ.
Yahoo!® is a registered trademark of Yahoo Inc.
Jabber® is a registered trademark of Jabber Inc.
Google™ Talk, GTalk is a trademark of Google Inc.
Facebook® is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Sony-Ericsson LiveDock - com.sonyericsson.extras.ATTACHED
- fully customizable interface
- group actions with contacts (send message; modify photo, ringtone, organization, …)
- fast and smart search by all contacts fields (QWERTY and T9)
- dual SIM device support
- automatic selection of SIM-card based on the rules (phone masks and contacts)
- customizable gestures (swipe left-right to call/message/SIM1/SIM2, …)
- customizable multilangual dialpad with vibra/audible feedback
- merge the call history by date and contact
- speed dial 1-999
- association of favorite contacts into groups for quick dial
- customizable favorite action for contact (call, message, e-mail, locate, …)
- support additional themes and plugins
CAUTION: For emergency calls (911, 112, …) PixelPhone uses the stock Contacts app, so uninstall/disable it is not recommended! Test calling emergency services firstly, before you start using PixelPhone!
If you want to help us with application translation, join us: http://crowdin.com/project/xphone
Turn your Android device into a free phone. Get a free US phone number that will be able to receive calls from anywhere in the world. In addition, you will be able to make unlimited calls to US and Canadian phone numbers for free using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges.
GrooVe IP has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
Try our free Lite version before purchasing. Lite version has the same feature set except it has ads.
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment. We have a 24 hour refund period! If you would like a refund please send us your order receipt and a description of why you want a refund. If you are having trouble with the app and contact us within 24 hours we will extend the refund period while we help troubleshoot!
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Phone number allocation and backbone call termination is provided by Ring.To, a service of Bandwidth whose network and communications solutions also power other innovative services such as Google, Skype, Vonage, and many more.
- GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
- Text messaging is currently not supported. It will be added in a subsequent update to the app.
Special note for existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users: GrooVe IP will no longer support Google Voice users from May 15, 2014. This is so because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users to switch to the new GrooVe IP service (based on Ring.To), the features of which are described above. If you wish to keep using your Google Voice phone number, you can either port it to Ring.To to work with GrooVe IP, or get a new number (from GrooVe IP) and forward your Google Voice calls to this new number. Happy Calling!
If you have an existing Ring.To account and phone number, you can use it now with GrooVe IP.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
GrooVe IP uses Speex, an open source/free software, for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
This app is not approved by, sponsored by or affiliated with Skype. This application complies with the US Copyright law guidelines for fair use.
Note: Sky Dialer for Skype REQUIRES the Skype app installed on your device, it won't work without it.
* Quick access to your favorite contacts.
* Add direct dial shortcuts to your home screen!
* No need to manually add your Android contacts to Skype contact list.
* Ads can be removed by an in-app purchase.
*** Sky Dialer for Skype is not affiliated to Skype in any way, It uses Skype's published API for its functionality ***
- 瞬间找到亲朋好友 － Skype拥有超过2.5亿用户，其中定有您认识的人。
- 轻松畅聊 － 无论您身在何处，使用Skype的免费即时消息功能，只需动动指头即可与好友轻松畅聊。
- 使用Skype尽情通话 － 通过数据套餐*或WiFi连接，即可使用Skype尽情与亲友免费进行语音和视频通话。
- 以低廉费率拨打手机和座机 － 无论您的亲友身在异地还是异国，皆可以低廉的费率发送短信和拨打他们的手机和座机，即使他们不在Skype上。
- 分享精彩照片 － 有靓照想要与亲友分享？ 通过Skype即可轻松实现，不用再担心电子邮件的文件大小限制或昂贵的彩信费用。
- 随时随地，随心畅聊 － Skype可以在智能手机、平板电脑、PC、Mac甚至电视上使用。 无论您的亲友使用什么设备，Skype都能派上用场。 一切就这么简单。
有疑问吗？ 请访问Skype for Android常见问题解答页面，了解某些常见问题及其解答： http://goo.gl/8OpEo。
* 可能需要支付运营商数据费。 建议您使用WiFi连接或无流量限制的数据套餐。
In order to add Skype Extension to DashClock Widget:
• Launch DashClock Widget settings
• Select Add Another Extension option
• Select Skype from the list of available extensions
In order to configure notification access:
• Launch DashClock Widget settings
• Select settings button of DashClock Skype Extension
• Select Notification access option in extension's settings
• Tick a checkbox next to DashClock Skype Extension
DashClock Skype Extension requires Skype http://goo.gl/gQ2NyB and DashClock Widget http://goo.gl/9U0MyV applications installed and running.
DashClock Skype Extension is an open source project, you can check out its source code at http://goo.gl/xgHrpF.
Skype is a trade mark of Skype and sol@pps is not affiliated, sponsored, authorised or otherwise associated by/with the Skype group of companies.
You are one click away from saving loads of money. Get the maximum out of your android phone with this VoipBlazer app for your mobile phone. You can save up to 90% on international phone calls. Use your regular wifi network or 3g network to access our platform.
Crystal clear calls are now available for absolute bargain prices.
Download the VoipBlazer app on your andoid phone and start saving today!
Let’s bust those expensive phone bills now!!
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
You can turn on Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Google+, Hangouts, Twitter, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Snapchat, LinkedIn, WeChat, Line, BBM, Kik, Clash of Clans notifications.
Need more? Vote for a new source here
NOTICE: Turn Informer service on!
For KitKat or Lollipop: Settings > Security > Notification Access
For other versions: Settings -> Accessibility
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Get a copy of all the contacts from the device easily.
Print out your contacts using the export to .txt or web page
Was added inspector for the files .vcf
• INSTANT MESSAGING: Your unique Trillian username can be used to send unlimited messages free of charge. Trillian uses your existing data plan and/or WiFi.
• ANYWHERE: Trillian's continuous client feature delivers your chats instantly between all of your connected devices. In addition, Trillian automatically silences push notifications on mobile devices if you're active on a desktop - no more dealing with a phone buzzing on your desk all day!
• SIMPLE: Trillian places a strong emphasis on fast and reliable message delivery and a beautiful, easy-to-use interface.
• SECURE: All communication with Trillian servers uses TLS to ensure third-parties can't read your chats.
• INTEROPERABLE: Of course, Trillian wouldn't be Trillian without support for Facebook Chat, Google Talk, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo!, and XMPP.
“Sound quality is great.” --Lifehacker.com
“Make international phone calls anywhere dirt cheap.” --Business Insider.
“Use your real caller ID, so anyone you ring knows who's calling.” --Lifehacker.com
“Save big on your phone bill while travelling." --Financial Post.
“Try KeKu. You’ll love it.”--Technorati.com.
KeKu syncs with your phone’s contact list to find other KeKu users you can call free. KeKu makes calls over your mobile data plan or WiFi.
If you have a weak data or WiFi connection – or prefer to call using your minute plan – you can also use KeKu’s Local Number feature.¹ KeKu will connect you to your international friend by dialing a phone number local to you, right over your operator’s regular network.
Download the app to see who you can call free and view KeKu’s low rates. Rates are posted in US cents. Your KeKu credit never expires. As Business Insider says, “There are no hidden fees or anything of the sort.”
Plus, your credit, recent calls, and more stay in sync with any other KeKu apps you use, like our desktop calling app.
KeKu is brought to you by StanaCard, a technology company headquartered in New York City. We connect people around the world with a high-quality calling service and simple mobile and desktop apps.
Some of the many places you can call with KeKu include Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Columbia, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates (UAE), United Kingdom (UK), Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Some countries and telecom providers have regulations blocking outgoing VoIP calls. You may have difficulty using our app with Belize Telecommunications Limited, Brasil Telecom, Cable & Wireless, Guyana, Kuwait, UAE, U.S.A. (some), Malaysia (some), Oman Telecommunications Company, Pakistan (some), Panama, Qatar (some), Shanghai Telecom, and Telmex. Additionally, KeKu does not provide texting to all destinations. Check the app for availability.
Need help? Contact us at support@KeKu.com
Skype messenger, whatsapp, viber, rebtel, localphone, line, upptalk, tango, kik, wechat, messageme, nimbuzz, kakaotalk, vonage, google voice, pingo.
Simpler Contacts will fix it in few seconds!
With Simpler you can easily merge all your duplicate contacts and quickly find the contacts your need.
Simpler Contacts is your new contacts app that makes your address book light, smart and user friendly.
* Over 1,500,000 people love Simpler Contacts in all platforms :)
○ Simply merge all duplicate contacts!
○ Never lose your contacts again with Simpler Backup!
○ T9 Dialer - quickly search by name & numbers
○ Quickly call to your frequently used contacts
○ Clean & intuitive design - Android Lollipop L Style
SIMPLY MERGE DUPLICATE CONTACTS
○ Merge all duplicate contacts with one tap!
○ Find & merge contacts with similar names.
○ Find & Merge contacts with duplicate phone or email.
○ Remove contacts without name
○ Remove contacts without phone & email
○ Delete unused contacts
○ One tap to backup your contacts!
○ Quickly export your backups to Dropbox, Google Drive, Email
○ Never lose your contacts again
○ Beautiful dialer to call plus add new contacts
○ T9 Dialer - quickly search by name & numbers
○ Advanced contacts+ dialer in the same app
FAVORITES + CALL LOG
○ One tap to call your favorite contacts
○ Quickly call to your frequently used contacts
○ Quickly find the contacts you need
○ Filter contacts by Company & Job title
○ Filter contacts by upcoming birthday & creation date
○ We would love to hear your feedback
○ Let us know what do you think about Simpler Contacts: www.simplercontacts.com/support
Create a GPX or KML file using Google Maps, Google Earth or any other service or software and let CycleGPS guide you.
Quick tutorial with Google Maps and Google Earth :
1) Create your itinerary using Google Maps : driving directions between start and destination, then drag the route exactly where you want to ride
2) Add the itinerary to "your maps", then export it to KML. At this point, you can load the route in CycleGPS but you will not have any directions.
3) Open the KML in Google Earth and add placemarks (yellow pins) on where you want to create turn instructions. Add the instruction in the name of the placemark. Make sure the placemarks are in the correct order. You can use Street View to write more meaningful directions like "at the big tree, take the second right on D23 towards XXXX". This is great when you ride.
4) Save your KML file
5) Load it in CycleGPS (3rd icon from the right). It can load files from DropBox, Google Drive, or your SD card (you can transfer the file via Bluetooth)...
6) Once loaded, you can see the track and your turn instructions on the map and the app should be looking for your current position
7) Hit "Start navigation" and the app will start reading the instruction once you approach the placemark (the warning distance and speed factor can be tuned in the settings). It also monitors your progress on the route and warns you if you are going off-track
8) You can see the list of instructions by hitting the 1st icon from the left and change the order or text by touching the pencil. You can also save it back to the KML file by hitting the floppy disk.
9) The app only reads out the first non-visited direction upon approach, this is to allow for loops and crossings. If you do not follow the route precisely and you "jump" a placemark, you can advance manually by ticking the placemark before the next one. The app will then follow from there.
The app uses the Google Text To Speech engine, it supports French, English, German, Italian and Spanish. Though you may have to download the language pack to be able to use the app off-line (Settings -> Language and Input -> Text-To-SPeech output -> Google TTS settings -> Install Voice Data), otherwise you will need an active internet connection.
Check out the settings to tune the app to your preference.
Thanks to the cache of the map, you can use the app completely off-line and tun off both WiFi and mobile Internet. Even if the map tiles are not loaded, the app will still read out the instruction and warn you if you are going off-track. On a Galaxy S2, with WiFi and Mobile Internet off, I managed to ride for 4 hours and only use 25% of the battery. GPS is cheap ;)
I personally keep it in my back pocket with a single earphone in my right ear and rely on the voice guidance, works a treat.