I was waiting for this app since 2012. I was so swell when I found it to be done intuitively by Chainfire. Then, a piece of me died, after the first few failures with flashing MIUI 8.5.8 over the rooted 8.5.6 does not seems to have solution from anyone on the net. However, I remember to read the documentation about this app and did configure few things in the option and then it works the wonder! Thanks for your great work!
Doesn't work on latest Lineage OS using the latter's built in root. Complains about root being present but not supported. Root works fine everywhere else, and root history (developer options) shows that Flashfire has root.
This version actually doesn't work for me just loading and then nothing happened doesn't load flashfire correctly or some thing missing i tried many times even i flashed the rom and flash su and same the error Please let me How to fix it
I love this app, and used it on friends phones, but on my Nexus 5X I can't install the oreo September update (right now I'm on the August factory image installed by fastboot&adb not by OTA).
I was able to flash Dolby Atmos on my budget Alcatel running Lollipop. Couldn't have been easier! Thank you!
Flashed September OTA on Nexus5x all went fine but lost magisk root. (That was before the Sept 21st flashfire update)
Release notes: https://plus.google.com/+Chainfire/posts/C7H97RLfcRu
- A/B OTA: Support for more variants
- Magisk support: Improved OTA flashing compatibility
- SuperSU: Updated to v2.82-SR4
- Backup: Exclude paths from backup
- Restore: FBE issue fixed
- Wipe: Add option to not wipe files from internal storage that aren't backed up
- ZIP: Open ZIPs from file managers and (Chrome) downloads directly, or share to FlashFire (file must resolvable to reside on /data)