I was waiting for this app since 2012. I was so swell when I found it to be done intuitively by Chainfire. Then, a piece of me died, after the first few failures with flashing MIUI 8.5.8 over the rooted 8.5.6 does not seems to have solution from anyone on the net. However, I remember to read the documentation about this app and did configure few things in the option and then it works the wonder! Thanks for your great work!
I love this app, and used it on friends phones, but on my Nexus 5X I can't install the oreo September update (right now I'm on the August factory image installed by fastboot&adb not by OTA).
Best flashing app ever! Sampwnd would be USELESS without this app. Chainfire rules!
Flashed September OTA on Nexus5x all went fine but lost magisk root. (That was before the Sept 21st flashfire update)
What a great app for running stock rooted Android. Super easy to use and does what it says. Maintains root on OTA updates.
Thank you for the continued support with even Magisk being in the list!
Release notes: https://plus.google.com/+Chainfire/posts/C7H97RLfcRu
- A/B OTA: Support for more variants
- Magisk support: Improved OTA flashing compatibility
- SuperSU: Updated to v2.82-SR4
- Backup: Exclude paths from backup
- Restore: FBE issue fixed
- Wipe: Add option to not wipe files from internal storage that aren't backed up
- ZIP: Open ZIPs from file managers and (Chrome) downloads directly, or share to FlashFire (file must resolvable to reside on /data)