On Android 4.1+ the notification will have buttons to extend the sleep timer, or cancel it.
Can be uninstalled from the settings screen, in order to avoid problems with device admin.
Includes tinted status bar on Kitkat (Android 4.4) and Lollipop (5.0).
To disable PollFish surveys, please purchase "Lennox Unlocker", found here:
Permissions required by ACRA bug reporting system (for reporting crashes directly to me):
Full network access
Permissions required by PollFish SDK (used to target surveys better and reduce spam):
Approximate location (network-based)
Precise location (GPS and network-based)
Read phone status and identity
View network connections
View Wi-Fi connections
Access Bluetooth settings/Pair with Bluetooth devices - Required for the Bluetooth toggle
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi/View Wi-Fi connections - Required for the Wi-Fi toggle
Source Code: https://bitbucket.org/lenny_kano/source_lennox-dev_sleeptimer
It's easy to use and convenient.
We recommend to you if you fall asleep while listening to music.
* At the scheduled time, Music Sleep Timer will stop or pause the music.
* Music Sleep Timer supports most music and video players available if they comply with the Android API.
• No ads, no spam, no annoyance. Forever.
• Beautiful, simple, authentic digital design.
• Easy to use, large touch targets utilize the whole screen.
• Hands covered in dough? Use the speech recognition to quickly set the countdown timer.
• Examples of speech: "25 minutes", "1 minute 30 seconds", "30 secs", "an hour", "half an hour" etc.
• Stopwatch and Countdown optimized modes.
• Zero drift, absolutely accurate timekeeping, at all times.
• Zero power usage when the app is in the background or the screen is off.
• You can use the volume Up/Down keys to quickly Start, Pause and Reset. Handy!
• Reliable countdown alarm rings even if the app isn't running.
• Stopwatch accurate to the millisecond.
• Choose your own countdown alarm from many choices!
• Colorful design and no ads makes it perfect for kids to use.
We found that most Android stopwatch & alarm apps are not reliable or riddled with ads.
Digital Timer is our take on a very reliable and visually fun app free for all.
- The network may be accessed to upload error reports and anonymous statistics in order for us to improve the app.
- The "external storage read-only" permission is used for custom alarm sound files located on SD cards. As of Android 4.4, ringtones or alarms on the SD card do not work without this permission.
Support free high-quality ad-free apps; if you like it, please consider leaving a review :)
LifeHacker: "Plenty of apps save your battery life, but this one takes the idea to a whole new level"
During deepsleep mode, Wifi, 3G are turned off, background apps are stopped. Therefore, most apps are not working, including Facebook, Google Service, etc,. It then constantly wakes up in order to download email, sync Facebook status, etc,. It's defined by deepsleep frequency and woke up duration
In advanced mode (PRO), you can customize more parameters, including day/night settings, active period, screen timeout, sync strategy, ignored apps, etc,
☆ 5 pre-defined profiles: Gentle, Balance, Strong, Aggressive, Slumberer. They varies on frequency, duration and other settings. The former is less disruptive, but save less battery and vise versa
☆ Custom profile (PRO) - for advanced users. If you need more customization, select this profile and modify it
☆ Custom profile settings
- Separate between weekday vs weekend settings
- Frequency: device is turned on DS mode at a selected frequency
- Duration: device is woke up after for a selected duration after a each frequency cycle
- Wileless & network: control radio setting during DS on
- Sync: Control sync strategy and sync account, auto-sync
- Apps: Select apps that will be stopped during DS on
- CPU: Process twist - root only
- Night period: During this period, device is always in DS mode
☆ General settings
- Screen off delay: a short delay before DS start. This option is used to avoid quick screen toggles
- Whitelist: Apps are always ignored when DS on, such as online music player
- Ingored recent apps: ignore recent apps
- Use APN settings: twist 3G/4G/mobile data toggler
- Check background data: If selected, it will ignore DS mode if traffic is above a defined threshold
- Traffic threshold & traffic sampling frequency
☆ Tasker plugin, Locale plugin
☆ During deep sleep mode on, this app may disrupt your normal activities, such as your email notification comes with larger delay
☆ If your setting (ex. Wifi) is off, DS Battery Saver does not control it during DS mode on
☆ Tiếng Việt
- Календарь, отображающий события
- Графическое отображение пройденного времени
- Отслеживание событий
- Выбор даты окончания службы
- Расчёт времени с точностью до секунд
- Отслеживание сразу нескольких человек
- Выбор режима отображения времени
If you're not using a Wifi connection all day, why keep it active and searching for a network all day?
Use this app to specify when you want your Wifi connection to start and stop automatically. This saves you some battery life and also, saves you from using your mobile data plan when you could use a Wifi connection instead.
Think of it as a Wifi scheduler for your device.
You can add multiple schedules, select multiple days, select when to switch on or switch off Wifi and it will all work seamlessly, without any problem! The UI is simple to use and pleasing to the eye.
If you don't want to use a schedule anymore, just deactivate it or simply delete it!
Of course, even with this app installed, you can always manually switch Wifi on and off. It will not affect any existing schedules.
There's more! The latest version features a beautiful Wifi Widget! Just tap this widget to toggle wifi whenever you want to!
Try it out. It is simple, ad free and free to use! It is also fully compatible with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean!
For feature requests, issues or any type of support, just e-mail us!
Here's a list of upcoming features of this app:
- A more advanced Wifi Toggle widget (toggle Wifi automatically after "X" hours)
- Support for landscape screen orientation
- Support for international languages (German, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese and many more)
NOTE: If you give this app a low rating, kindly write the reason as well. This will give us a chance to improve the app by finding out why you did not like it.
ROOT ACCESS NEED!
If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
ROOT REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!!
Create shortcuts on your home screen to power off (shutdown) with one click.
There is a known issue where this does not work on phones with Sense (EVO, Inc, etc).
It works just like a Sleep Timer on TV
Sleep Timer softly lowers the volume and then turns your music off (not all players are yet supportet). If you have watched a stream Sleep Timer can also turn your screen off. This functions prevent your battery from draining.
Simple design and easy to use
Select how long you want the music or stream to play, press Start and Sleep Timer will appear in the notificationbar. You can extend the length or cancel the timer directly from the notification message. (If you have more then one notification, swipe the Sleep Timer notification down to see the buttons.)
The free version contains ads.
Unlocked version via in-app purchase
How to uninstall (IMPORTANT):
Sleep Timer uses the device administration function, it need to be deactivated before uninstall.
Just use the menubutton "Uninstall" to remove Sleep Timer or go to Settings > Location & Security > Select device administrators -> uncheck Sleep Timer -> uninstall.
• Google Play billing service: Unlocked version.
• Internet / network access: Required for Google Play access and bug reports.
• Wi-Fi connections / Bluetooth: Allows Sleep Timer to turn off Wi-Fi/Bluetooth once your music has been stopped.
Important message for upgrading users: you need the computer application version 3.0.1 from my homepage. The old one isn't supported anymore.
-Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
-Easy to setup
-Connection with network scanner, QR code or IP address
-Connection over Internet
-Very intuitive user interface
-No installation on your PC required (only run a .jar file with Java)
-All screen sizes supported
-Switch between shutdown, reboot and hibernate
-Wake On Lan
Set the timer by swiping up or down on the appropriate number.
Timer alarm goes off even if phone is asleep. Timer will honor or override silent/vibrate mode depending on user preference. Many timer options.
NOTE: Timer + paid version does not use internet.
Listen to music as you fall asleep, watch TV using SlingBox, listen to the radio, watch a movie. Sleep Timer can stop all these and more from waking you up by turning them off while you sleep.
- Works with **video** as well as audio applications
- Customize what happens when the timer ends
- Stops music from playing instead of just turning the volume down
Note: Video applications do not need any actions for Sleep Timer to stop them. Try different actions with audio applications using the 1 minute timer to find an action that works.
Many audio apps do not have a "Stop" function; "Play/Pause" usually works.
To delete an application from the main list, long press and press delete.
Have Honeycomb or Ice Cream Sandwich? Try Sleep Timer for Android 3.0+!
There is a rare issue with the timer freezing. Still investigating the cause.
Every time you sleep, you enter into a series of sleep cycles that last for around 90 minutes, but even if you seem to get plenty of hours of sleep, waking up during one of the cycles can make you feel groggy and exhausted. SleepyTime for Android allows you to try and work around this issue.
The app supports calculating when to wake up, when to go to sleep, and when to wake up if you sleep now. You can then set up an alarm to wake up at the right time. The app is perfect for those with a tight schedule, students, and pretty much anyone who wants to stay in top shape! Skeptical? Try it!
Read more about how it works here:
Read more about sleep here:
Link to Plus version with widgets and no ads:
When Should You Be Waking Up?
===What this app does===
-Calculates when to wake up and when to sleep to feel great
-Calculate when to wake up if you sleep now
-Get a list of possible times
-Add an alarm by clicking on a time
-Option to take into account the time it takes for you to fall asleep
-Option to use the 24 hours format or the AM/PM format
-Widgets on homescreen and lockscreen (Jellybean 4.2 +)
>Plus users get an enhanced widget.
-(Plus Only) No Ads
===What this app does not===
-It's not an alarm app by itself, it only adds it to your android alarm clock app
-Cook for you
-Do your homework
Inspired by sleepyti.me (by David Shaw).
Spanish translation thanks to Carlos Vázquez
Ukrainian/Russian translation thanks to Vlad
Catalan translation by Ariadna
Italian translation by Zokru
German translation by Ilian
Portugese translation by Antonio Pereira
Japanese translations by Yudai Kai (甲斐 雄大)
French Translation thanks to Vincent Airiau
Arabic Translation thanks to i7mmodi
Hungarian translation thanks to Bihari Kristóf
Czech translation thanks to Vilém Danzig
Dutch translation thanks to Perry K.
Contact me if you wish to translate this app!
Allows you to quickly set alarms based on when you want to wake up.
AdMob Ads and statistics.
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone's accelerometer (2 weeks trial)
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Sleep graph history
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
- Alarm music playlists
- Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
- Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag)
- Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
More features waiting for you to explore!
Watch our latest smartwatch integration progress and battery consumption chart here
Reboot - simple task, simple app.
From time to time your devices need a reboot.
With use of other schedulers you can run this app at night to ensure your device reboots when you don't mind.
Of course if you are using the device at that time, the app gives you enough time to cancel the reboot with one tap.
Please run this app manually for the first time to grant it the superuser rights.