On Android 4.1+ the notification will have buttons to extend the sleep timer, or cancel it.
Can be uninstalled from the settings screen, in order to avoid problems with device admin.
Includes tinted status bar on Kitkat (Android 4.4) and Lollipop (5.0).
To disable PollFish surveys, please purchase "Lennox Unlocker", found here:
Permissions required by ACRA bug reporting system (for reporting crashes directly to me):
Full network access
Permissions required by PollFish SDK (used to target surveys better and reduce spam):
Approximate location (network-based)
Precise location (GPS and network-based)
Read phone status and identity
View network connections
View Wi-Fi connections
Access Bluetooth settings/Pair with Bluetooth devices - Required for the Bluetooth toggle
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi/View Wi-Fi connections - Required for the Wi-Fi toggle
Source Code: https://bitbucket.org/lenny_kano/source_lennox-dev_sleeptimer
LifeHacker: "Plenty of apps save your battery life, but this one takes the idea to a whole new level"
During deepsleep mode, Wifi, 3G are turned off, background apps are stopped. Therefore, most apps are not working, including Facebook, Google Service, etc,. It then constantly wakes up in order to download email, sync Facebook status, etc,. It's defined by deepsleep frequency and woke up duration
In advanced mode (PRO), you can customize more parameters, including day/night settings, active period, screen timeout, sync strategy, ignored apps, etc,
☆ 5 pre-defined profiles: Gentle, Balance, Strong, Aggressive, Slumberer. They varies on frequency, duration and other settings. The former is less disruptive, but save less battery and vise versa
☆ Custom profile (PRO) - for advanced users. If you need more customization, select this profile and modify it
☆ Custom profile settings
- Separate between weekday vs weekend settings
- Frequency: device is turned on DS mode at a selected frequency
- Duration: device is woke up after for a selected duration after a each frequency cycle
- Wileless & network: control radio setting during DS on
- Sync: Control sync strategy and sync account, auto-sync
- Apps: Select apps that will be stopped during DS on
- CPU: Process twist - root only
- Night period: During this period, device is always in DS mode
☆ General settings
- Screen off delay: a short delay before DS start. This option is used to avoid quick screen toggles
- Whitelist: Apps are always ignored when DS on, such as online music player
- Ingored recent apps: ignore recent apps
- Use APN settings: twist 3G/4G/mobile data toggler
- Check background data: If selected, it will ignore DS mode if traffic is above a defined threshold
- Traffic threshold & traffic sampling frequency
☆ Tasker plugin, Locale plugin
☆ During deep sleep mode on, this app may disrupt your normal activities, such as your email notification comes with larger delay
☆ If your setting (ex. Wifi) is off, DS Battery Saver does not control it during DS mode on
☆ Tiếng Việt
Stopwatch (Chronometer) mode:
Start and stop the stopwatch pressing the button on the center of the screen, you can see the elapsed time on the top digital display and on the analog view like and old school stopwatch. To record a lap press the left button, a lap hand will be added to the analog view, and to reset press the right button. The buttons are placed to only use one hand.
You can access the lap list with the dropdown menu on the top or just sliding your finger to the left. On this lap list you can choose to see the lap time or total time. Lap List can be saved to the sd card, shared to social media or be emailed.
Timer (Countdown) mode:
Set the timer fast and easy, dragging the second and minute hands, or use the classic input method pressing the left button. To reset press the right button, one tap will restore the last used time, long press will reset the timer to 0.
You can customize the alarm that goes off when the time is up, choose vibration, personalize sound, and alarm duration from 2 seconds to 30 minutes.
This mode has a circular arc that helps to visualize the remaining time.
Timer (Countdown) presets:
Access the Timer presets with the dropdown top menu, or slide your finger to the left. Here you can create and edit your most used timers.
The Stopwatch and Timer can also be controlled with the volume UP and DOWN keys, this option is available on the preferences screen.
The design was made to make you feel that you are holding a real stopwatch and timer on your hands, with beautiful themes and animations.
There are 12 themes to choose, with clean Holo android designs and classic retro.
- Stopwatch (Chronometer) and Timer (Countdown) modes.
- Digital and Analog feedback.
- Infinite laps count.
- Send laps trough email.
- Stopwatch and Timer runs in background.
- Color themes.
- Supports multiple screens.
- Customizable Alarm duration for timer.
- Supports custom ringtones.
- Multiple audio outputs (Ringtone, Media, Alarm).
- Timer presets.
- Control Stopwatch and Timer with volume keys.
if you find any bugs, or get a Force Close please email me at email@example.com with android version, app version and device.
Suggestions are welcome too ;)
Russian (Thanks Igor)
Estonian (Thanks Rivo)
German (Thanks Marijo)
Simplified and Traditional Chinese (Thanks Tianhao Wu)
French (Thanks Yves Le Layo)
VIBRATE: For buttons and timer alarm.
WAKE_LOCK: Prevent device from sleeping.
INTERNET: To display ads and update license.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Checks if the device has internet.
DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Disables keylock to display alarm window.
GET_ACCOUNTS: Used to link the license with the user email.
Set the timer by swiping up or down on the appropriate number.
Timer alarm goes off even if phone is asleep. Timer will honor or override silent/vibrate mode depending on user preference. Many timer options.
NOTE: Timer + paid version does not use internet.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
Simply set a start and end time with Silent Sleep and it will mute and unmute your phone accordingly.
To ensure that the alarm clock is not effected: open Alarm Clock > Settings > Alarm in Silent mode
• No ads, no spam, no annoyance. Forever.
• Beautiful, simple, authentic digital design.
• Easy to use, large touch targets utilize the whole screen.
• Hands covered in dough? Use the speech recognition to quickly set the countdown timer.
• Examples of speech: "25 minutes", "1 minute 30 seconds", "30 secs", "an hour", "half an hour" etc.
• Stopwatch and Countdown optimized modes.
• Zero drift, absolutely accurate timekeeping, at all times.
• Zero power usage when the app is in the background or the screen is off.
• You can use the volume Up/Down keys to quickly Start, Pause and Reset. Handy!
• Reliable countdown alarm rings even if the app isn't running.
• Stopwatch accurate to the millisecond.
• Choose your own countdown alarm from many choices!
• Colorful design and no ads makes it perfect for kids to use.
We found that most Android stopwatch & alarm apps are not reliable or riddled with ads.
Digital Timer is our take on a very reliable and visually fun app free for all.
- The network may be accessed to upload error reports and anonymous statistics in order for us to improve the app.
- The "external storage read-only" permission is used for custom alarm sound files located on SD cards. As of Android 4.4, ringtones or alarms on the SD card do not work without this permission.
Support free high-quality ad-free apps; if you like it, please consider leaving a review :)
★ Large clear LED display - Great for the partially sighted and for those wanting to see the display from further away (the running track).
★ Beep feedback
★ Custom colour
★ Auto size to screen
★ Device size specific layouts makes the most of your device.
★ From the makers of the popular Digital Alarm Clock
★ Multiple countdown timers (great as a kitchen timer) with background service (continues when app is closed)
★ Up to 99 hours
★ Lap function
★ 1/10ths second (1/100ths available through in app unlock)
★ Speaking lap times
★ Last lap time display
★ Optional hours and millisecond display
One touch control, easy to use interface, no complicated menus or cluttered layout.
We are very open to suggestion and take all feedback seriously so please do email/comment in the market and we will do our best to include the ideas in future suggestions.
You may also like our Digital Alarm Clock application - check out our other apps for more information.
Unlock the pro features in app and get the following great features as well as supporting development:
★ Unlimited timers. (2 when locked)
★ Milliseconds to 3 decimal places.
★ Removal of advertisements.
★ Stopwatch up to 99 hours (10 hours when locked)
We have tried to make adverts as unobtrusive as is possible. Please appreciate that ads support our development.
Alarm Clock 3 respects your privacy: Our Music Alarm Clock does not require any rights for internet access and is free of advertising banners!
Features of Music Alarm Clock 3 (free Version): For each of the three alarms you can independently configure the:
- alarm time,
- music title, alarmtone or ringtone,
- loudness / sound volume
- fade in and fade out
- phone vibration
- alarm duration: one title or 1-20 min
- alarm repetition: run the alarm just once or repeat it every day or repeat it on single or multiple weekdays
- enable snooze and set snooze delay: 3-50min
- auto snooze (reasonable for very short music tracks or alarm tones, e.g. with enabling auto-snooze you might let the cock crowing every 5 or 10 minutes in the morning).
Further apps features:
- Switch-off alarms or snooze optionally by double click, by long touch (>500ms) or double long touch (to prevent accidental switch-off).
- The background of Alarm Clock 3 is dimmable from translucent to completely black.
- The analogue clock can be disabled.
- Additional timer setup menu which pops up instead of the Alarm Time setup menu after long pressing the alarm time button. These timers can only be used when the daily or weekly alarm repetition is disabled (setting "Do not repeat alarm" in alarm preferences).
- Simple Widget which shows besides a small analogue clock the alarm times
Important message for upgrading users: you need the computer application version 3.0.1 from my homepage. The old one isn't supported anymore.
-Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
-Easy to setup
-Connection with network scanner, QR code or IP address
-Connection over Internet
-Very intuitive user interface
-No installation on your PC required (only run a .jar file with Java)
-All screen sizes supported
-Switch between shutdown, reboot and hibernate
-Wake On Lan
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
SD-Booster speeds up your external and internal SD-Card(s) and SD-Memory up to 40 times! Enjoy a new feeling of speed on your Android smartphone anytime and everywhere you are.
Starting apps, listing to your favorite music or just swapping data with your PC ? Whatever you do, the SD-Booster improve your phone speed!
SD-Booster needs root permission to run, otherwise SD-Booster can't do anything!
SD-Booster is the only app which supports each card separately!
-MMC detection framework to support any SD-Card and SD-Memory
-Speedup every external and internal SD-Memory
-Configure each SD-Card/SD-Memory separately (New!)
-Set on system start (boot) feature
-Device monitoring (New!)
-Notification system (New!)
-Color based suggestion terms of current cache size
-Multi-Language support (New!)
PLEASE don't move SD-Booster to your SD-Card, otherwise SD-Booster doesn't work on boot!
New permission read/write SD-Card will be used for the upcoming speedtest (version 2.1).
New permission ACCESS_SUPERUSER is used by SuperSU
SD-Booster is now released under the GPL! Sources can be found on Github.
If you like to work on with me or just want to take a look it's possible now. :-)
Supported languages (so far): EN,DE,ES,FR,SK,SI,PL,IT,HU,CZ,CN,SR,ID,CR
If you missing your language and want to do a translation, please send me an e-mail.
Icons and logo by Jozef Kruszynski (Doktaphex/XDA)
Khairul Agasta (ID)
Gojko Pavasovic/rakijaman (SR/XDA)
Andres Valverde/zeratos (ES/XDA)
Daniel Mehrmann (DE)
Daniel Mehrmann (EN)
Reboot your device, power off your device, or boot your device into recovery or bootloader mode, with just one tap. Create shortcuts / widgets on your home screen for easier access.
Now with one tap also see device network, software, and hardware information about your Android phone or tablet device. See the Bootloader, SDK, build serial, MCC, MNC, Screen Size and more.
❐ Why Quick Boot only works on a rooted device?
Because you need super-user permissions. Checkout here for more information on root: http://www.androidcentral.com/root
❐ Please don’t hesitate to contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any issues you may have; and do give us 5 stars if you like us! Thanks & enjoy!
It works just like a Sleep Timer on TV
Sleep Timer softly lowers the volume and then turns your music off (not all players are yet supportet). If you have watched a stream Sleep Timer can also turn your screen off. This functions prevent your battery from draining.
Simple design and easy to use
Select how long you want the music or stream to play, press Start and Sleep Timer will appear in the notificationbar. You can extend the length or cancel the timer directly from the notification message. (If you have more then one notification, swipe the Sleep Timer notification down to see the buttons.)
The free version contains ads.
Unlocked version via in-app purchase
How to uninstall (IMPORTANT):
Sleep Timer uses the device administration function, it need to be deactivated before uninstall.
Just use the menubutton "Uninstall" to remove Sleep Timer or go to Settings > Location & Security > Select device administrators -> uncheck Sleep Timer -> uninstall.
• Google Play billing service: Unlocked version.
• Internet / network access: Required for Google Play access and bug reports.
• Wi-Fi connections / Bluetooth: Allows Sleep Timer to turn off Wi-Fi/Bluetooth once your music has been stopped.
Listen to music as you fall asleep, watch TV using SlingBox, listen to the radio, watch a movie. Sleep Timer can stop all these and more from waking you up by turning them off while you sleep.
- Works with **video** as well as audio applications
- Customize what happens when the timer ends
- Stops music from playing instead of just turning the volume down
Note: Video applications do not need any actions for Sleep Timer to stop them. Try different actions with audio applications using the 1 minute timer to find an action that works.
Many audio apps do not have a "Stop" function; "Play/Pause" usually works.
To delete an application from the main list, long press and press delete.
Have Honeycomb or Ice Cream Sandwich? Try Sleep Timer for Android 3.0+!
There is a rare issue with the timer freezing. Still investigating the cause.
Reboot - simple task, simple app.
From time to time your devices need a reboot.
With use of other schedulers you can run this app at night to ensure your device reboots when you don't mind.
Of course if you are using the device at that time, the app gives you enough time to cancel the reboot with one tap.
Please run this app manually for the first time to grant it the superuser rights.