* 100% offline
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Find streets by name.
* Auto completion of input in search text-field.
* Find points of interest like attractions, museums, theatres, cinemas, hotels, restaurants, cafes, pubs, nightclubs, shops, railway stations, bus and tram stops and more.
* List all items of a certain category, e.g. list all museums.
We hope you enjoy your stay in Rome!
Available search Categories:
* streets in Rome
* attractions in Rome
* museums in Rome
* theatres in Rome
* cinemas in Rome
* hotels in Rome
* restaurants in Rome
* bars in Rome
* nightclubs in Rome
* stores in Rome
* railway / subway stops in Rome
* tram stop sin Rome
* bus stops in Rome
There are many travel guides available, but here is what sets cityscouter.com guides apart from the rest:
• Designed to be used OFFLINE. All articles, events, transport and maps can be viewed without an internet connection.
• An up-to-date events guide: Update when you have an internet connection, and hundreds of upcoming events such as concerts, theatre, sporting events, festivals and more will be stored on your device. Updates occur regularly so your guide will never be behind.
• Fully zoomable, offline maps that shows your location and points of interest around you (your location is shown on the map). If a travel guide doesn’t have a map, it’s as good as useless.
• Professionally written content by locals who know the city well, and not just content taken from Wikipedia like so many other guides.
• Major transport lines and stations are stored in the guide. You can view the lines/stations on a map, or find the nearest station to you or any attractions with just a few taps.
• Hundreds of points of interest (all searchable) detailing attractions, museums, hotels, bars and cafes, nightlife and more with opening hours, pictures and prices.
• English, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Swedish and Chinese languages are supported for the travel guide content (event section is mostly in English).
Read below for more information:
The cityscouter.com Rome travel guide is the perfect companion during your time in the city. It is designed to be used offline so you can avoid expensive roaming fees.
Our guides are professionally written and have a huge amount of information about everything this city has to offer. Using your device’s location services, you can also always see what points of interest are around you at any time.
The events guide includes hundreds of upcoming events, and is regularly updated. Just click the update button when you have an internet connection, and the events will be stored on your device for offline use.
The most important thing to figure out when you arrive in a new city is the transport system. That’s why we’ve included information on all major transport points and lines. These are all viewable on a map, and the "Nearby stations" feature makes it easy to determine where the closest transport is to your current location.
Other features include the built in currency converter (converts 45 of the world’s top currencies), a "Want to visit" list where you can mark the attractions you want to see, and a review/notes section.
cityscouter.com Travel Guides are available for over 80 cities world wide. Just search for "cityscouter" to see them all!
This is the mappa map for Rome (Roma), the capital and largest city of Italy and of the Lazio (Latium) region. It's the famed city of the Roman Empire, the Seven Hills, La Dolce Vita (sweet life), the Vatican City and Three Coins in the Fountain. Today, Rome has a growing nightlife scene and is also seen as a shopping heaven, being regarded as one of the fashion capitals of the world (some of Italy's oldest jewellery and clothing establishments were founded in the city).
Visit the Vatican, Trevi fountain, the Pantheon, the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Forum of Augustus, the Forum and Markets of Trajan, the Capitoline and its museums, the Villa Borghese, the Spanish Steps, and the elegant neighborhoods of Parioli and Salario. Situated on the River Tiber, between the Apennine Mountains and the Tyrrhenian Sea, Rome is covered by two airports: Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino International Airport and Ciampino International Airport. The mappa map of Rome covers the express buses, trains, metros and taxis. Of course you must try the pizza and icecream.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Rome, Italy:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Rome now!
World Offline Maps company provides you with the amazing vector map mobile application, which allows you to browse maps anytime and anywhere and you don't need to pay for data connections.
No more costly roaming charges when you're abroad. It uses very detailed, high quality, map data from Openstreetmap supported by more than 500.000 users around the world.
• CORE FEATURES:
* It's fast and easy
* No mobile roaming charges
* On-board offline maps - no data connection required for map browsing, address search or navigation
* Complete offline functionality
* Compact maps in a vector data format (means high definition maps with detailed zoom)
* Simply browse maps by dragging and scrolling
• GPS POSITIONING:
* You will always be able to locate where you are with the GPS positioning
* Compass feature shows your orientation on the map
• EXCELLENT ROUTE GUIDANCE:
* World Offline Maps offers offline routing functionality for you
* Calculate routes just in seconds
* Automatic re-routing, in case you miss a turn, application re-routes you automatically
• DESTINATION SEARCH:
* Offline search for addresses
* Search by the exact address or postcode of your destination
* Search instantly by clicking any point on the map and pressing "Navigate to"
• PLACES SEARCH:
* Points Of Interest (POI) search by name available (for example you can search: "UBS Bank", or "Mcdonalds")
* Search POI by category (bars, restaurants, museums, etc.) without internet connection
• KEYWORDS: Rome, Italy, offline, maps, navigation, navi, poi, places, latitude, directions, indoor maps, local search, address, routing, gps, location search, positioning
More from developer
L'applicazione è sviluppata in modo indipendente e non è stata commissionata, nè in qualche modo correlata, all'INGV.
UPDATE: Sistemato il bug. Non funzionava per modifiche effettuate dall'INGV ai dati.
Do you remember digital clocks of the 90s? :)
PRO version will be released in a few days!
# Changelog #
- various bugs on some devices fixed
- very very very low battery consumption now!
- htc tattoo and other devices are now supported!
- changed sound!
Cercheremo di mostrare a Linus il risultato preso direttamente dal numero di downloads. Hai visto mai...? :)
(Questa idea è nata sul forum di Androidiani!)
.Detects nearby presences
.Info console messages for every signal detection
.Scary video/audio FX
.BG atmospheric music
.Captures ghosts' floating words and translates them
Use this app at your risk. We are not responsible for health problems.
Se volete smettere di fumare ecco un'applicazione completamente concepita per Android che dovrete portare sempre con voi.
Ho Deciso! è un decalogo scritto interamente da Marco Sgnaolin, ex-fumatore, che ha deciso di aiutare chi si sente solo in un momento così difficile e così importante della propria vita.
- Hour audio signal from your phone/tablet
- It works when the device is locked
- Easy enable/disable with a click
- Autostart function enables the app automatically when the device is turned on
- 8 different beep sounds
- ICS graphics
It doesn't affect the battery duration.
Setting up a calendar task requires at least 5 clicks. Delayer puts instant reminder-widgets on your desktop with predefined intervals, so you are only 1 click away from your memo setup.
Never forget your coffee/tea/pizza while you are working. Never forget to turn off the heater. Never forget that thing your mum has told you to do. Never forget.
NOTE: In this free version, only the 5 minutes reminder is enabled. Check Delayer Pro!