Made by a Neurosurgery resident, for Neurosurgeons!
The Neurosurgery Survival Guide ( NSG ) is quick reference, high-yield guide that encompasses that massive breadth of knowledge and information necessary to care for neurosurgical patients. This is the ideal reference for all neurosurgical residents, interns, medical students and all other mid-level practitioners that will encounter and care for neurosurgical patients (Nurse practitioners NP, and Physician Assistants PA). Ideal for all people working the Neurointensive care units. There is a large section for common neurological conditions and is extremely useful for the neurology rotations.
There are now over 100 unique topics covered in this guide. Any new content is updated continuously and free of charge each time the application is opened, thereby keeping all material up-to-date with the latest in practice recommendations.
This guide has everything from the Complete Neurologic exam, rapid reference to many protocols, a 'what-to-do' guide when encountering many of the common neurosurgical conditions', all aspects of Neurocritical care, common neurosurgical procedures, a pediatric section and trauma. There is even a section for learning which includes high-yield neuroanatomy, cavernous sinus anatomy, spinal cord, functional neurosurgery, and neuroimaging.
An ‘In the OR’ which covers several topics such as getting an OR case started, covers positioning and pinning. In addition, there are step by step guides for many of the common neurosurgical procedures, with many more to come.
Includes dozens of unique high-quality graphics and illustrations done professionally.
This is the definitive neurosurgery rapid reference for Android. Everything you need to know when caring for Neurosurgical patients. A ‘Must-have’ on your neurosurgery rotation.
If you experience malfunction of the program, please report as error or email email@example.com so it can be rectified.
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
Neurosurgery is a fully-featured flash card app that includes:
+ Main Deck
+ Faves Deck
+ Ignore Feature
+ Shuffle Ability
+ Choice of Primary Side
+ Search Feature
+ Beautiful, Easy-to-Use Interface
Individual cards can be added to or removed from a built-in "Faves Deck" at any time. Use the "Faves Deck" to study only the cards that really give you trouble.
Cards can also be "ignored." If you've mastered a card, just add it to the "Ignore List."
Both the "Main Deck" and the "Faves Deck" can be shuffled at any point.
You can also select which side of the card (front or back) you want as the primary side.
There's also a search feature and a complete index!
The "Flip" button really flips the card (just like a real flash card!) and the arrows can be used to navigate to cards within a deck.
Perfect for doctors, paramedics, nurses, medical students or anyone interested in medicine!
Download Neurosurgery today because your education can't wait!
Keywords: neuro, brain, neuron, cns, action, potential, synapse, biology, surgeon, ganglia, ganglion
1000 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
This APP is your personal trainer, physiotherapist, coach giving you certainty that you can be in control and take charge of your sexual and urinary functions..It is completely private. She will remind you up to 3 times a day. She will put you through a complete PC Workout. She does not allow you to forget, and she will motivate you. Every woman needs Kegel Girl. Ask yourself, are you really getting a complete PC workout doing them anywhere, anytime, anyplace? Do you get distracted? Do you forget? Give yourself a Kegel Girl gift You will have the Kegel habit and use it for the rest of your life. Bladder control, we guarantee it.
The “Neurosurgery” Android App by Knowledge flow. This application is for all the students and adults associated with medical science across the world. This App provides neurosurgery quick references with suitable diagrams and simple reading language of the topics.
To provide neurosurgeons with the most timely comprehensive and relevant clinical information to improve patient care.
The mission of Neurosurgery blog is to facilitate the equitable, global dissemination of high-quality health research; to promote international dialogue and collaboration on health issues; to improve clinical practice; and to expand and deepen the understanding of health and health care.
Dr. Júlio Leonardo Barbosa Pereira - Neurosurgery Blog
Dr. Mauro Cruz Machado Borgo - Neurosurgery Blog e Neurocirurgia da Santa Casa de Barbacena
Dr. Lucas Alverne F. Albuquerque - Neurosurgery Blog e Residente de Neurocirurgia da Santa Casa de Belo Horizonte
Dr. José Lopes Filho - Neurosurgery Blog e Residente de Neurocirurgia da Santa Casa de Belo Horizonte
Dr. Gervásio Teles Cardoso de Carvalho (Assistente de Neurocirurgia da Santa Casa de Belo Horizonte e Faculdade de Ciências Médicas de MG)
• Neurological examination
•Survey of dermatomes, cranial nerves, clinically relevant muscles, and cerebral vessels
• SLUMS Mental State Exam
• Glasgow Coma Scale
• NEW: third card on cerebral vessels and territories, and nerves of the upper and lower extremities
Medical Xpress is a web-based medical and health news service that is part of the renowned Phys.org network. Based on the years of experience as a Phys.org medical research channel, started in April 2011, Medical Xpress became a separate website.
Medical Xpress app is your source for daily health and medical news in the fields of cancer, AIDS/HIV, neuroscience, genetics, disease, medication, psychology, psychiatry and more.
50+ daily articles, online/offline reading, auto-update widget.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
Period Tracker has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
Now with 50% discount.
The application It’s based on 'The Scientific 7-Minute Workout' routine posted in the American College of Sports Medicine's Health & Fitness Journal. And has also appeared in The New York Times.(http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/09/the-scientific-7-minute-workout/ )
The workout consists out of 12 exercises. You can get into shape in just 5 to 10 minutes a day using only your Sony SmartWatch 1 or 2, a chair and a wall.
- Measuring time
- Visual representation of exercises,
- Haptic feedback
- Basic statistic.
- Easy installation.
- “I lost 15 pounds in 3 months doing this once a day 4 days a week and no real dieting other than general eating right. Still doing it to maintain and keep fit. It was a God-send.”
- “I've been doing this now about 4 times a week for 2 months, and I see results and have lost weight. “
- “Awesome, It saves me a ton of time and I get the same results from doing 1 hour workout. Especially when it's on your watch.”
Don't have enough time to exercise every day? Try Workout for Sony SmartWatch 1 or 2
Your body will be grateful.
Please contact me on email@example.com before leaving a bad rating. If I can't help you with a problem, you get a full refund.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
• Spinning spiral.
• Twelve background sounds.
• Preloaded and customizable Neuro -Linguistic Programing (NLP) messages.
• Change spiral setting: speed, width, tightness, spokes
• Change foreground and background color.
• Change message color and alpha (fade).
• Select one of three predefined NLP messages or add your own.
Hypnotherapy can be used for:
• Self-hypnosis or hypnosis of another person.
• Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
• Use custom message to:
o Loss weight and reinforce your good diet.
o Feel Healthier
o Stop Smoking
o Help you focus and visualize your goals.
o Manage and control your fears
o Feel more confident.
o Feel happier and have a positive outlook.
To use Hypnotherapy start the App and focus on the spiral while repeating the message displayed. Clear your mind of all other thoughts. Only use while you are in a safe secure location.
We hope that you enjoy using the app and if you have any feedback or need help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, even your portable device can provide the most famous Abs workouts in the world so you can exercise where, how and when you want!
With over 50,000,000 views (cumulative in all languages) on YouTube, everyone appreciates Passion4Profession's workouts for their simplicity, innovation and real effectiveness.
We can't promise that you will lose weight after doing our workouts or that you'll have a perfect abdomen, sculptured glues or pectorals of steel....
Never trust anyone guarantees results from workout, since no one can guarantee them except you; the basic elements for the success of any training program are: willpower and perseverance.
The content of our workouts guarantees the professionalism and passion with which they, and the entire project, were developed.
We offer you an alternative, fun and economical way of working out where, how and when you want and, thus, overcoming the monotony of usual workout methods while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
Contents of the application:
- Optimum scheduling for this determined type of training that will show you how many times a week, and for how many weeks, you have to do it to move on to the next level.
- List of the single exercises that make up the workout. Each exercise is illustrated with a video.
- Original video of the workout plus any other alternative versions available (such as the version without music).
- Free workout updates, i.e., you can download any new versions or variations of the workout by simply updating the application.
IMPORTANT: All the videos can be downloaded in the application so you won't need an Internet connection to watch them and exercise.
“Your challenge is to be the best you can while ours is to help you get there!”
Visit www.passion4profession.net to create your free account on the largest web portal dedicated to fitness and well-being.
- The application structure has been improved so that you do not have to download all the content with the application.
- Individual video downloads have been enabled, so that you can choose which videos to download onto your device.
- The calendar is now active and you can use it to keep a record of the days you trained on, while always being able to refer to your “recommended program”.
- You can move onto the next levels directly from this program, simply by purchasing them using the In-App system.
- The audio only versions can now be played in the background (with the display off) to save on your battery.
Thank you to everyone who wrote reviews. Your feedback gives us ideas for constant improvements. Thanks to all of you!
kw: p4p_en abs muscle ab workout gym training p4p fitness wellness health abdominals weight loss fat burn
As they say: "It is all in the wrist"! :-)
As they say: "It is all in the wrist"! :-)
In this Lite version, you get 60 scores for free. You can use them as long as you want, no expiration date. To get the other 40 scores as well, you can buy the full version.
The app offers free access to our articles, blog posts, societies topics, videos and social networks.