NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED!
* Natural signing experience like a pen on paper — When signing on the screen the signature is displayed accurately without any delay, like signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets equipped with an active stylus pen (e.g., Samsung Galaxy Note, Asus Fonepad Note 6, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer).
* Offline support – The app works fully offline, enabling you to complete the fill and sign process without any internet connectivity.
* Forensically identifiable signatures – SIGNificant records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to analyze the biometric characteristics of the signature forensically.
* Form filling – You can fill out PDF forms.
* Add attachments – Add scans of your driving license, passport or any other file. If your tablet has a camera, you are able to attach a current photo.
* Typewriter – You can enter text anywhere on a PDF document.
* Browse through multipage documents – Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them. This is especially useful for field agents needing to get documents signed in person, in real time, since they can present the document on a tablet to the client.
* Spectator mode – You can lock documents with a password or pattern and give your device to another person in view-only mode.
* Document binding – When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using asynchronous public key encryption into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy-and-paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* Email support – After e-signing, you can email your document back directly from the app.
* Import a document from Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, OneDrive and other apps with “Open In” functionality.When you are finished, you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* PDFs compatible with Adobe Acrobat – The documents created are compatible with Adobe Acrobat, so they can be viewed by any standard PDF viewer. PDF documents are sealed with a digital signature compliant with the ISO standards for PDFs. Thus, the validity of a digital signature can be validated with Adobe Reader and many other PDF viewers.
* Customization/SDK – Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure and launch their own e–signature applications, as well as integrate the functionality of SIGNificant into their own apps (the apps are also available in the SDK).
SIGNificant is free to download and use for up to 3 documents per month.
Ask a question / Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
1. Simply capture the document using device camera
2. Sign the document
With Sign It!,
- You can manage the library of your signed documents.
- Share signed documents on native social platforms.