Bank Pekao application for retail customers is a convenient access to accounts and services of Bank Pekao S.A. and investment accounts of Pekao Brokerage House.
Informative part – without logging in:
1. Stock information from companies, WSE, global exchanges and commodities quotations
2. Map of Bank and Brokerage House branches, ATMs and rebate points
3. Exchange rates with calculator
4. Bank offer and calculators for deposits' interest, loan or mortgage loan installment
Transactional part for clients of Pekao Brokerage House - after logging in:
1. WSE quotations with the possibility to preview quotes to five offers along with the access to an order form, view charts, information from companies as well as statistics
2. Buy/sell orders of financial instruments listed on the Polish stock market and foreign markets
3. New issues: subscriptions made at the public offer, the special session and subscription rights
4. Current orders with the option of the modification and cancellation the active orders
5. Assets: account balance and valuation
6. History: among others orders, financial operations
7. Transfers to the owner or predefined account
Attention: the ability to perform operations requires activation of the application.
More information at www.dm.pekao.com.pl
Transactional part for Bank Pekao S.A. customers - after logging in:
1. Balance and account history
2. Money transfers: incl. to any account, predefined
3. Deposits: opening, termination and history
4. Loans: list and history
5. Cards: list, history, repayment and money transfer from card to own account
6. Investments: list, history and direct payment
7. Services: phone top-ups, eBills, Western Union
Attention: this part of the service will be withdrawn on September 26, 2018. Access to bank account is available in PeoPay application – more at impekao24.pl
Transactional part is available only after logging in with customer number and masked password.
Performing the operations requires acceptance with PIN established during activation.